PDA

View Full Version : The LBT Championship

RULE
10-27-2013, 04:20 PM
The LBT Championship

The LBT Championship is the premier interchangeable title on this website. Once every month a "PPV" battle card is hosted, and the results and performances on these cards affects who receives the higher placement on the battle card, and ultimately, who receives a title shot. There is no science or official system to decide who is placed where, as these decisions are left up to the LBT Championship Moderator.

The battles and formats on the LBT cards will usually remain the same, with a mandatory title match and a mandatory number one contenders match. ALL title matches will be contested under 32 line limits, whilst all other battles will be 16 lines (unless otherwise desired and stated).

The LBT Championship PPV Schedule

Jan: Fresh Resolutions
Feb: Date With Destiny
Mar: Do It B.I.G
Apr: Play The Fool
May: S.O.S.
Jun: Summerhyme
Jul: Independance Greats
Aug: Mighty Fall
Sep: Apacalypse
Oct: Halloween Massacre
Nov: Sparks Will Fly
Dec: God's Gift

Completed Battle Cards

Halloween Massacre '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135537)
Sparks Will Fly '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135977)
God's Gift '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136529)
Fresh Resolutions '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137717)
Date With Destiny '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138417)
Do It B.I.G. '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139232)
Play The Fool '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140455)
S.O.S. '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140940)
Summerhyme '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141759)

Other Related Articles

The LBT Tri-Annual Review I (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=987900)
The LBT Tri-Annual Review II (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=tbc)

RULE
10-27-2013, 04:20 PM
The LBT Championship Battlers Records

ILLoKWENT (10-0)
--------------------------------------
Fidel Z (6-2)
Punk (6-4)
Obey (8-4)
ELOH_STACKz (4-3)
Dissizit (4-3)
Bleu (3-1)
GRizzEAT (3-1)
Enfinite (3-1)
Rican (3-2)
AmBitiousFlow (3-2)
Wizdumb (2-0)
Danjer (2-0)
Row (2-1)
AfterThought (2-1)
Dean (2-1)
MAN DOWN (2-1)
Ascension (2-1)
Dono (2-1)
MaCc (2-1)
RULE (1-0)
ORC (1-0)
Dizz Da Dogg (1-0)
Louie Dawgs (1-0)
Nicholas (1-0)
2FUEL (1-0)
Lockhart (5-6)
CakedOut (4-4)
Phenomonon (3-3)
Erupt (2-2)
WarSand (2-2)
Rohaan Rane (1-3)
ViTRiOL (1-1)
Ray Rashad (1-1)
Manhattan (1-1)
GOOD GRIEF (3-1)
Phroxen (1-1)
Pockets Poppin (1-1)
Lookhere (1-1)
Jack Herer (2-5)
Agonize (1-2)
Subreal (1-2)
Black Book (1-4)
SoulL (0-1)
Dave (0-1)
BLUNT-MAN (0-1)
DJ Denton (0-1)
Ill Phenom (0-1)
Akrid Artz (0-1)
Crysis (0-1)
Far Out Konceptz (0-1)
Letum (0-1)
Action Wordz (0-1)
The Nomad (0-1)
Jason (0-1)
Duh Great Whyte (0-1)
Vegeta (0-2)
Bleu (0-2)
ET the Refugee (0-2)
Streetz Da Hood (0-2)
-------------------------------------
Lee (1-4)
Wonderbred (1-3)
Dysfunctional (2-3)
Rainbow Dash (0-1)

Obey
10-27-2013, 07:36 PM
Props, good work on this shit. Glad to see it in the works.

Phracture
10-30-2013, 12:21 AM
Dope shiit !

:high:

Obey
10-30-2013, 12:28 AM
RULE I'm offering out me vs. Moses a 32.

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 01:13 AM
Apollyon Vs Louie.. Aint battle him yet..

Fresh English
10-30-2013, 01:14 AM
you vs Erupt tha Monsta ........ RULE ..... sub Mo for rupt...... the monstas back

if you want 32 ... then id advise you to send..... otherwise itll be 16, im down for 32 but in order to get some type of motivation to write a 32 for Obey i will need proof he can even hang that long Obey .. choice is yours since you want to change line lengths

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 01:19 AM
you vs Erupt tha Monsta ........ RULE ..... sub Mo for rupt...... the monstas back

if you want 32 ... then id advise you to send..... otherwise itll be 16, im down for 32 but in order to get some type of motivation to write a 32 for Obey i will need proof he can even hang that long Obey .. choice is yours since you want to change line lengths

We gotta get another spar in down the road..

Fresh English
10-30-2013, 01:27 AM
We gotta get another spar in down the road..

no doubt my g, holla at me after this audio tourney

Phracture
10-30-2013, 07:39 AM
Erupt tha Monsta

If you try and get a winning streak on this acc the flame snatcher will find you
- Sincerely, the Flame snatcher .

Fresh English
10-30-2013, 07:53 AM
if you try to win the lbt the GOAT will find you

the GOAT

Phracture
10-30-2013, 11:22 AM
if you try to win the lbt the GOAT will find you

the GOAT

Chupacabra > Goat .

Obey
10-30-2013, 12:17 PM

It clearly says it's optional, why the fuck would I send when I'm the recipient. If you don't want to do a 32, don't do it. I offered it out, if you decline.. decline. I don't have to ''prove'' myself by sending 1st, that's just your way of saying: ''Let me check out what he's got 1st.''

Fresh English
10-30-2013, 03:14 PM
yo Obey, please shut the fuck up lil homie, you startin to get annoying now, you not hard son, and you not that good, and youre quickly becoming one of the few AC's that i dont fuck with.

You keep contradicting yourself, first you respect what i do, now you poppin off, know your place lil nigga, before i dont send you shit, its an honor to get 32 from me, lil nigga.

chill out, or piss off, you make me want to noshow tbh.

fuckin clown, sit the fuck down, its lil niggas like you that make vets not want to battle,

know your place little bitch

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 03:28 PM
Oh i always thought vets ain't wanna battle cuz they ain't wanna take the chance of losing to a name that doesn't hold as much weight as there own..

Fresh English
10-30-2013, 03:32 PM
no, thats the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

Vets dont battle because most of you suck, and there is absolutely no motivation behind battling you. Its just a waste of good lines. that we could be using for an actual heavyweight.

it feels like a waste of time, to be 100.

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 03:41 PM
From what I heard that boy Apollyon is a heavyweight.. Look out for these bars imma post for LockHart.. Bet motherfuckers see the heavyweight come out of me..

Obey
10-30-2013, 06:01 PM
yo Obey, please shut the fuck up lil homie, you startin to get annoying now, you not hard son, and you not that good, and youre quickly becoming one of the few AC's that i dont fuck with.

You keep contradicting yourself, first you respect what i do, now you poppin off, know your place lil nigga, before i dont send you shit, its an honor to get 32 from me, lil nigga.

chill out, or piss off, you make me want to noshow tbh.

fuckin clown, sit the fuck down, its lil niggas like you that make vets not want to battle,

know your place little bitch

Why're you telling me to sit down over the internet. You're not a vet, do the 32 or quit the bitching and we'll do a 16. Stop trying to intimidate people over the internet, you think I care if someone I've never met before doesn't like me. If we're not doing the 32, we're not doing it. You'd wind up finding an excuse why you can't make it anyway. :high:

---------- Post added at 06:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:59 PM ----------

Lmao speaking of catching feelings.. Blue Swede - Hooked On A Feeling - YouTube

The Ghost of Freak
10-30-2013, 06:32 PM
RULE , @EtH , I thought I was in this shiz… turned in my first submission on Sunday for "Stick in the Mud" Topical.

Whats going on?

Is this Text Championship? Doesn't seem that any battle follow Halloween Massacre topic…

-FREAK- -IS- -CONFUSED- -AGAIN-

Erupt da Monsta
10-30-2013, 07:16 PM
ay bitch, i said sit.................. lil puppy ass nigga.

And not a Vet? You clearly need a history lesson you in bred, I been puttin lil bitches to sleep before you stopped shittin in the house.

pup

matter fact fuckatext battle , and fuck you, I only do this shit to keep it alive, its an honor to battle me

so if you wanta see lines from me.....

send 32....

otherwise fuck you.

hahaha

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 07:24 PM
Its an honor to battle Phe..

Fidel Z
10-30-2013, 07:28 PM
Its an honor to battle Phe..

:D

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 07:58 PM

Pleasure knowing you.. :dumbass:

Fidel Z
10-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Pleasure knowing you.. :dumbass:

Ill give you a good match! Representing the Goon Sqaud! CD! NIGGA! 1HUNNID! STAND UP! lol

Obey
10-30-2013, 08:13 PM
ay bitch, i said sit.................. lil puppy ass nigga.

And not a Vet? You clearly need a history lesson you in bred, I been puttin lil bitches to sleep before you stopped shittin in the house.

pup

matter fact fuckatext battle , and fuck you, I only do this shit to keep it alive, its an honor to battle me

so if you wanta see lines from me.....

send 32....

otherwise fuck you.

hahaha

An honor.. Yeah, it's an honor to battle someone who claims he's a vet but got more silver than the US Treasury. We'll do a blind 32, how's that? If you want to no-show, no-show. I'll just make this 32 into a text-diss. Whatever works for you.

---------- Post added at 08:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 PM ----------

And I still shit in my house, I own a toilet..

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 08:20 PM
Ill give you a good match! Representing the Goon Sqaud! CD! NIGGA! 1HUNNID! STAND UP! lol

http://i41.tinypic.com/10e2f7m.gif

---------- Post added at 08:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

Heres my opinion, i dont consider Rupt a vet.. A heavyweight yeah but not a vet.. Dude needs to win a GC or 2 and beat some more heavyweights..

Erupt da Monsta
10-30-2013, 08:37 PM
lol son ive beat heavyweights on every site you can imagine, I've beat Reefer (HOF) Unknown Artist(HOF), Remark(HOF), Dissizit, Molly, Rhetorik, Perfekshun( vet), Afterthought, Kryhme Killz etc etc .......

all in under 75 battles, noone on this site has a resume like that in under 75 battles in LB history unless we go back to 2006-7
there are no heavyweights left for me to beat except Rule.

fuckouttahere

And a vet doesnt have shit to do with titles, its about knowledge and experience, if we counting titles.... son i have like 10, I've beat the best of the best on numerous websites since text battling was done in the forums and we didnt cap multis, and im 24

vet·er·an
ˈvetərən,ˈvetrən/Submit
noun
a person who has had long experience in a particular field.

Im one of the few Vets still on this bitch.

Your favorite texter or the nigga that teaches you how to text, prolly hits up my chat box asking me for help

better ask somebody

Pay Homage

shun haha

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 08:52 PM
I really only see 2 kind of 3 names im somewhat impressed with.. Keep naming more heavyweights though cuz if thats it then your not a vet.. And a GC title kind of solidifies vet status since you gotta beat some of the best around.. I dont even know what solidifies means :D..

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:50 PM ----------

Well no.. 3 kind of 4..

---------- Post added at 08:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

And fuck other sites..

Erupt da Monsta
10-30-2013, 08:54 PM
lol lil nigga shut up you sound stupid...... best around? nigga I just named everyone around... idiot lol

you dont know what solidify means, and you clearly dont know what being a Veteran means either.

The best texter in AC's would tell you I'm one of the reasons he won LBT champion.

ez

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 09:00 PM
Whatever you say heavyweight and i dont have the LBT title :D.. Rupt beat 9 good emcees so hes a vet..

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I'm getting close to my peak and you'll see after i battle LockHart and i got some nice wins, does that make me a vet??

Phracture
10-30-2013, 09:01 PM
Moses Kazee If you duck him your ducking me , DONT FUCKING DUCK ME lol

Erupt da Monsta
10-30-2013, 09:02 PM
9 good emcees...... that just lets you know how many active heavyweights there are on letsbeef,
theres like 4. If that.

now youre trolling shun haha

Phracture
10-30-2013, 09:03 PM
Whatever you say heavyweight and i dont have the LBT title :D.. Rupt beat 9 good emcees so hes a vet..

---------- Post added at 09:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 PM ----------

I'm getting close to my peak and you'll see after i battle LockHart and i got some nice wins, does that make me a vet??

Moses is a vet cus of his experience in battling....

Erupt da Monsta
10-30-2013, 09:07 PM
Dont pay this lil nigga any mind Diss, he is clearly trolling, no way he is that retarded lol

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 09:08 PM
Ok :D

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

Sensitive ass mofo..

Phracture
10-30-2013, 09:19 PM
Dont pay this lil nigga any mind Diss, he is clearly trolling, no way he is that retarded lol

Almost feel for the troll lol :pimp:

Fidel Z
10-30-2013, 09:23 PM
At the end of the day, I'm on the way to becoming a Middleweight. The End - Z.

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 09:24 PM
These motherfuckers bout to fuck each other right here in the thread..

Phracture
10-30-2013, 09:27 PM
These motherfuckers bout to fuck each other right here in the thread..

#UnCreativeThingsLowTierBattlersSay pt. I

Enfinite
10-30-2013, 09:31 PM
AC's or not, if you don't recognize Erupt as a vet you've got a screw loose. Easily one of the best on site.

-Apollyon-
10-30-2013, 09:37 PM
#YesCuzWhatYouJustSaidWas Give it a month or 2 if that and both yall getting body bagged.. Lod just needs to clique up with classick already.. Hoes been afraid to see who the better crew is..

---------- Post added at 09:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 PM ----------

AC's or not, if you don't recognize Erupt as a vet you've got a screw loose. Easily one of the best on site.

Trolling or not i dont care..

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

Rupt is in my top 20, maybe 15, maybe 10.. :D

Obey
10-31-2013, 12:28 PM
A vet doesn't turn down 32s.. A vet also doesn't cry and try to make me send 1st. You're on the card as sending, do the 32, stop being a pussy. You cry too much, you say things and never capitalize. What the fuck're you doing, a 16, 32, or a no-show? Spare us the paragraphs of you boosting your own ego.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 PM ----------

And you're contradicting yourself, them ''vet'' texters gave YOU a chance to battle them. That's how people obtain big wins, by vets battling them. You just don't want to put a dent in that name. Until you give a real answer on what you're doing, save the Marilyn Manson remove-a-rib self-dick sucking procedures out of it.

Fresh English
10-31-2013, 07:40 PM
lol you talkin stupid,the only thing you are proving is how far you have to go till youre a vet,the way you describe a vet is almost completely opposite of the truth

Watch how I break you down, you should have sit when i said too pup.

Youre boring, LBT needs me, the way you need me to battle you, because whether you admit it or not, this is the biggest battle you will ever have,reason why you mad

ez

-Apollyon-
10-31-2013, 08:18 PM
I think UA was my biggest battle.. Too bad i wasnt as good.. And maybe Rhet or Streetz was my biggest win.. Would say Fiji but dudes not that good of a texter.. Or maybe Grizz was the biggest.. fuck it..

ILLoKWENT
11-01-2013, 12:03 AM
lol lil nigga shut up you sound stupid...... best around? nigga I just named everyone around... idiot lol

you dont know what solidify means, and you clearly dont know what being a Veteran means either.

The best texter in AC's would tell you I'm one of the reasons he won LBT champion.

ez

100 All I gotta say is this.. niggaz shoulda paid more ATTENTION IN MOSES SCHOOL..this nigga rupt on some different shit.. the golden eras in some of the best battle sites to ever grace the net.. that nigga rupt was in those rosters.. thats all I gotta say.

Obey
11-01-2013, 01:43 AM
All I gotta say is this.. niggaz shoulda paid more ATTENTION IN MOSES SCHOOL..this nigga rupt on some different shit.. the golden eras in some of the best battle sites to ever grace the net.. that nigga rupt was in those rosters.. thats all I gotta say.

Loose the pom-poms and I would've if school lasted more than 1 class. Quit the substitute ass nigga act.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

No one needs you, you're an internet rapper. You and Illo can catch a 32. I don't got no time for fan boys.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

lol you talkin stupid,the only thing you are proving is how far you have to go till youre a vet,the way you describe a vet is almost completely opposite of the truth

Watch how I break you down, you should have sit when i said too pup.

Youre boring, LBT needs me, the way you need me to battle you, because whether you admit it or not, this is the biggest battle you will ever have,reason why you mad

ez

So is this admitting you'll no show?

ILLoKWENT
11-01-2013, 01:53 AM
Loose the pom-poms and I would've if school lasted more than 1 class. Quit the substitute ass nigga act.

---------- Post added at 01:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 AM ----------

No one needs you, you're an internet rapper. You and Illo can catch a 32. I don't got no time for fan boys.

---------- Post added at 01:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 AM ----------

So is this admitting you'll no show?

nigga.. dont catch feelins and say my name in vain.cause u can send me bars anytime

-Apollyon-
11-01-2013, 09:11 AM
Tbh I'd body both of yall AC kids :D

ILLoKWENT
11-01-2013, 12:38 PM
Tbh I'd body both of yall AC kids :D

Lol..phe made a funny...

Phracture
11-02-2013, 06:18 PM
ILLoKWENT Please change your Avy lol

ILLoKWENT
11-02-2013, 06:33 PM
ILLoKWENT Please change your Avy lol

Can't help that mines BIGGER than yours.. simple genetics

Phracture
11-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Can't help that mines BIGGER than yours.. simple genetics

Since when you started Lying ?, Possibly after I .... Nope, I won't say it :pimp:

ILLoKWENT
11-03-2013, 12:49 AM
Since when you started Lying ?, Possibly after I .... Nope, I won't say it :pimp:

Possible after u what?.sorry didn't hear u wit all ya mumblin..:high:

Obey
11-03-2013, 02:18 AM
This will be after the destruction.. Good luck :D The Dark Knight Rises - Bane Stadium Speech (HD) IMAX - YouTube

Phracture
11-03-2013, 02:22 AM
Possible after u what?.sorry didn't hear u wit all ya mumblin..:high:

Uhh............

I'll do it again and refresh your memory :cool:

Obey
11-03-2013, 02:30 AM
LBs about to get a lot better. Expect some SICK battles this month.

Phe
11-05-2013, 12:58 PM
LBs about to get a lot better. Expect some SICK battles this month.
But what are sick battles without educated voters?? AC's needs to take its army elsewhere..

Lockhart
11-09-2013, 05:12 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469156

RULE Here you go.

RULE
11-09-2013, 05:17 PM
Good man Lock, keep them coming people.

RULE
11-11-2013, 01:53 PM
Anyone interested in battling on the next card, might be worth expressing your desire now.

As always, anyone who has competed on a LBT card in the past gets preference.

1/

Enfinite
11-11-2013, 02:09 PM
As always.

SAND
11-11-2013, 02:14 PM
WerddyUp. I'm down.

Phroxen
11-12-2013, 06:24 PM
RULE When's the next title match..

RULE
11-13-2013, 02:46 AM
RULE When's the next title match..

December 7th. You Vs Illo 32 lines.

Holla!

Aggo
11-13-2013, 07:16 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=469226

Ag V. LookHere

Phroxen
11-15-2013, 10:43 PM
ILLoKWENT If you wanna drop these before they're due, lemme know. Mine's done.

Phracture
11-15-2013, 11:23 PM
Somebody Is dead next Event ....

ILLoKWENT
11-15-2013, 11:46 PM
Somebody Is dead next Event ....
Speaking from experience?Oh yeah u dead already..

RULE
11-16-2013, 03:51 AM
If Phroxen & ILLoKWENT wanna drop early lemme know, we can do a one-battle special.

Phracture
11-16-2013, 01:09 PM
Speaking from experience?Oh yeah u dead already..

If I'm dead you're a rotting corpse lol I killed you weeks on weeks ago lol ... You reek of casket leather and maggot piss

:fyou:

ILLoKWENT
11-16-2013, 09:55 PM
If I'm dead you're a rotting corpse lol I killed you weeks on weeks ago lol ... You reek of casket leather and maggot piss

:fyou:lol. U didnt kill me.. u barely squeeked past me. And besides as a zombie im still walkin around.. u aint movin at all..cept as mulch in my garden.

Lockhart
11-16-2013, 10:25 PM
RULE Give me an opponent that won't no-show me.

SAND
11-16-2013, 11:01 PM
Lockhart... How about we do that 32 for this? I won't no-show, I got bars for you son.

No Name Needed
11-16-2013, 11:02 PM
WarSand Lockhart accepts.

Phracture
11-16-2013, 11:51 PM
ILLoKWENT Lmaoo Zombies are dead... hence me boding you lol ... It's all love though I'll end up killing you again .

Lockhart
11-17-2013, 09:28 AM
WarSand What Shujinko said.

SAND
11-17-2013, 03:21 PM
Lockhart you'd better bring. I want this to be the greatest 32 since... Fuckin, DaDDiO & beastLee or some shit.

Lockhart
11-17-2013, 03:27 PM
You mean DaDDiO and UNKNOWN ARTIST? Or do you want more recent like Phroxen and reEFer? Nahhhh man. Let's make it WarSand and Lockhart. It's about time people know what I'm capable of.

RULE
11-17-2013, 03:55 PM
Lock Vs War 32 Lines, Dec 7th. Locked.

Lockhart
11-17-2013, 04:04 PM
Yes it is.

RULE
11-17-2013, 04:36 PM
First 2 posts updated.

ET the Refugee
11-18-2013, 10:54 PM
I had no idea this was going on. Damn, i need to check the forums more often. I would really like to get in on the next one.

Action Wordz
11-22-2013, 10:01 AM
RULE id love to get in this somehow..

Obey
12-10-2013, 11:59 AM
See you there. ILLoKWENT

Lockhart
12-10-2013, 12:09 PM
See you there. ILLoKWENT

An all AC Title Match? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.

GRizzEAT
12-10-2013, 12:15 PM
sooooooo, Action Wordz never sent me shit. what does that mean?

RULE
12-13-2013, 07:41 PM
Record thread updated.

Gonna make the next card smaller due to the number of no-shows this month, also i wont annouce the card soo soon either.

lllllllllllll
12-13-2013, 07:46 PM
am i 1-1 due to no-show? :D

RULE
12-13-2013, 07:56 PM
am i 1-1 due to no-show? :D

u sure are bludddddd

Phracture
12-13-2013, 08:08 PM
RULE ... I'm suppose to be 2-1

Lockhart
12-22-2013, 01:24 PM
Punk The God Vs Lockhart at Fresh Resolutions 16 lines. Make it happen RULE

Phracture
12-22-2013, 03:27 PM
Lockhart you already locked in for death !

Lockhart
12-22-2013, 03:38 PM
How so? Dissizit

7black7
12-30-2013, 01:16 AM
DOWNLOAD NOW ON DATPIFF.COM

FLU SMIF- REALiLL vol. 1

http://www.datpiff.com/FLU-SMIF-RAFA-DON-REAL-ILL-VOL-1-mixtape.554903.html

RULE
01-19-2014, 04:05 AM
Records updated.

RULE
02-12-2014, 05:49 PM
Upppppppdated.

Fidel Z
02-16-2014, 08:40 AM
LOL my record too nice Punk I wont let you ruin it fam. 5-1 it is.

Roll Wit Tha Killers N Eat Wit Da Mob

MM

lllllllllllll
02-16-2014, 12:25 PM
Fidel Z i hope your ready.

RULE
02-16-2014, 12:28 PM
Fiddy primadonna'in n shit :D

5-1 look fresh tho. If illo lose to erupt u guys would have the joint top records

Lockhart
02-16-2014, 12:29 PM
MAN DOWN vs Lockhart is going to be the BOTC.

Erupt da Monsta
02-16-2014, 12:59 PM
Fiddy primadonna'in n shit :D

5-1 look fresh tho. If illo lose to erupt u guys would have the joint top records

Yo my record was 3-1 before the Dono battle, shouldnt it be 4-1?

RULE
02-16-2014, 01:11 PM
Erupt Da Monsta (0-0) Vs Obey (1-0)
Winner: Obey (Via No Show)

Black Book (0-2) Vs Erupt (0-1)
Winner: Erupt (Via 78%)

The Number One Contendership Battle
Dono (2-0) Vs Erupt (1-1)
Winner: Erupt (Via 100%)

1/

Erupt da Monsta
02-16-2014, 01:48 PM
worrd... you had it posted as 3-1 previously so yeah I was confused. That look right tho

ELOH STACKz
04-14-2014, 10:06 PM
Title Match RULE... Vote now!!!!!!

ELOH_STACKz vs. ILLoKWENT:
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=476659

ViTRiOL
05-17-2014, 01:10 PM
Yo, add me up.

Fidel Z
06-26-2014, 04:11 PM
My record need to be updated RULIO, 6-2 :D

RULE
06-30-2014, 11:14 AM
Battler records updated.

AfterThought
07-06-2014, 11:24 AM
My record is now 2-1.

RULE
07-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Battler records updated.

Wizdumb
07-28-2014, 06:54 PM
2FUEL Quit slacking bro, update the battler records and put up the July card :high:

Óðinn
08-27-2014, 11:32 AM
Updated. :high:

Obey
08-27-2014, 12:17 PM
Updated. :high:

The records? I'm supposed to be 7-3.

Óðinn
08-27-2014, 12:42 PM
The records? I'm supposed to be 7-3.

You are :grass:

RULE
12-11-2014, 03:26 PM
The LBT Championship

The LBT Championship is the premier interchangeable title on this website. Once every month a "PPV" battle card is hosted, and the results and performances on these cards affects who receives the higher placement on the battle card, and ultimately, who receives a title shot. There is no science or official system to decide who is placed where, as these decisions are left up to the LBT Championship Moderator.

The battles and formats on the LBT cards will usually remain the same, with a mandatory title match and a mandatory number one contenders match. ALL title matches will be contested under 32 line limits, whilst all other battles will be 16 lines (unless otherwise desired and stated).

The LBT Championship PPV Schedule

Jan: Fresh Resolutions
Feb: Date With Destiny
Mar: Do It B.I.G
Apr: Play The Fool
May: S.O.S.
Jun: Summerhyme
Jul: Independance Greats
Aug: Mighty Fall
Sep: Apacalypse
Oct: Halloween Massacre
Nov: Sparks Will Fly
Dec: God's Gift

Completed Battle Cards

Halloween Massacre '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135537)
Sparks Will Fly '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=135977)
God's Gift '13 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=136529)
Fresh Resolutions '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137717)
Date With Destiny '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138417)
Do It B.I.G. '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=139232)
Play The Fool '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140455)
S.O.S. '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=140940)
Summerhyme '14 (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=141759)

Other Related Articles

The LBT Tri-Annual Review I (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=987900)
The LBT Tri-Annual Review II (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?p=tbc)

Hattan can you get this post updated? Would be nice to be able to have quick links to the post-RULE LBT cards.

IV
07-11-2015, 10:42 AM
Who cares rule is fucking whack

Lockhart
07-11-2015, 12:33 PM
^You do?

AfterLife
11-27-2015, 01:12 AM
This shit dead I guess .

Kiwi Peewee
10-26-2020, 06:40 AM
I have undeleted this thread because it seems a lot of new users aren't entirely clear on what the LBT is. A lot of the info on here is out of date or inaccurate, and I don't think we'll put the time into updating it, but hopefully it can show what the general gist of the LBT is.