PDA

View Full Version : (MODS) The Good, The Bad, The Ugly

HIGHpothasis
10-27-2013, 04:03 PM
Any Website That Has Accumulated ANY Form Of Respect Has Had To Have Moderators.
[Understood?]

Personally? www.Letsbeef.com Is My Favorite Site By Far.
[And With That Being Said...]

My Respect And Value Of The Moderators On LB has Been Increased and Dropped Almost in the Same Instance. On One Hand, You Have The Mods that Handle Their Biz and Actually Enjoy Helping Out Other Members. Then You Have Those That Absolutely Love The 'Power' and 'Fear' That They Are Able To Implement Into Others With Just a Glance Of That 'Neon' Colored Name Badge.

I Wont Be Naming Any Specific Mod Because Thats Pointless and Finicky But We All Know Who Does What And Who Dosent.

Mind You, There Are Moderators Who Have Certain Powers That Regulate Certain Categories And then You Have Those That Regulate In General.

1. DELETING HATE VOTES ON BATTLES? (Moderator)
2. DELETING BATTLES THAT HAVE GLITCHED? (Moderator)
3. FIXING, CORRECTING, LOWERING, RAISING VP? (Moderator)
4. CREATING EVENTS AND MAINTAINING TOURNEYS? (Moderator)
5. ISSUING OUT REWARDS AND EMCEE ITEMS FOR #1 OF THE MONTH? (Moderator)
6. BANNING AND TIMELY UNBANNING GUILTY EMCEE'S (Moderator)

These Are Just a Few Of The More COMMON Issues Of Emcee's On LB.

[What Do I See?]

Most Mods Have Turned their Chat Off And rarely Ever respond To PM's and Wall Posts.

How Hard Can It Really Be To Take a Few Seconds Of Your Time To Assist a regular Member With An Issue That ONLY You can Fix? Swear To God RULE Never Ever Dissapointed Me When I Asked Things Of Him. Definitely One Of My Favorites.

Letely Its Like Its Been a Burden For Mods To Do Whats Being Asked Of Them. If Its That Getting On Your Nerves that Bad Then WHY BE A MOD? if You're So Busy that You Dont Have Time To Complete The Tasks Asked the WHY BE A MOD?

I Just Dont Understand. And This Thread Is in No Way To Piss Anyone Off And Im Sure It Will But That Was IN NO WAY MY INTENTION.

i Jus Wanted To Bring To The Attention To The Fact that, Initially? We all RESPECT and ADMIRE the Mods For Being Able To be Able To Handle Business when Needed But LATELY its like No Ones Gives a Fucc.

You'll See a MOD Trolling in the Forums But Not Trolling Battles to Monitor bad Votes Or bann Those Multi Profiles That Vote For Themselves. (And that Shit Is a Major Problem)

-Im Always Online. Either My Phone Or My CPU. Even when Im At Work. I would Be a KiCc Ass Mod. :) #OneDay

...Finally, I Just Ask The Mods To Please Take Into Consideration that You Were Once a Regular Member. Dont Act High And Mighty, Just Lend a Helping Hand When You Can.

Schematix whaddup Cuzz?

FuCc justC LOL. Jp.

-PeaCe, The Soal'MaCcin'PrinCe

CaptainBeale
10-27-2013, 04:26 PM
Tru bra you would be a kick ass mod..Your always there when i ask stuff from you (No Gay Shit)..But some mods are horrible Mods (NO NAMES)..An good luck to you Prince ^.^

Murderous Swag
10-27-2013, 04:47 PM
Keep in mind im the reason macc was unbanned son......and i try to help to the best of my ability but i give an inch and you guys want a mile.....The last thing u hit me up about im sure you could see the reasoning why i argued about what you were asking for.Im one of the most unbiased mother fuckers on here....I try to hear both sides of the story before taking action and generally am a nice guy until you pester more than you should.with that being said keep in mind we are no longer segregated to audio and text any mod can help in any area and im always open to help out if possible just hit the inbox

Phe
10-27-2013, 05:00 PM
tbh I think all the mods do their volunteer work just fine.. If a mod doesn't do whats asked of him then ask the next mod cuz he's probably busy helping 20 other people or doing mod business.. When I was FVC that shit got annoying as fuck quickly and mods got more on their plate then FVC so I can see why they wouldn't tend to everyone.. With that said make Punk and V3numb real mods.. 2 more won't hurt..

HIGHpothasis
10-27-2013, 05:09 PM
Keep in mind im the reason macc was unbanned son......and i try to help to the best of my ability but i give an inch and you guys want a mile.....The last thing u hit me up about im sure you could see the reasoning why i argued about what you were asking for.Im one of the most unbiased mother fuckers on here....I try to hear both sides of the story before taking action and generally am a nice guy until you pester more than you should.with that being said keep in mind we are no longer segregated to audio and text any mod can help in any area and im always open to help out if possible just hit the inbox

Fam did u see the end of my Post? I tagged you and said 'whats craccin' cuz currently you are oje of my fav. Mods Also. U are very unbiased also. But i Know u can feel where im cominq from. And the last thing i asked of u wuda just took a few seconds. But i feel you i guess. Ur rather exempt from this convo. But every Mod aint like u. I just wanna open up eyes on LB.

I will never have anything negative bout u tho. U helped me out when nobody else wud.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

tbh I think all the mods do their volunteer work just fine.. If a mod doesn't do whats asked of him then ask the next mod cuz he's probably busy helping 20 other people or doing mod business.. When I was FVC that shit got annoying as fuck quickly and mods got more on their plate then FVC so I can see why they wouldn't tend to everyone.. With that said make Punk and V3numb real mods.. 2 more won't hurt..

Make punk a Mod.? Hell naww. He'd have niggas.banned just cuz he dont like them. He's a bully and it seems that thats frowned up Round deez parts. V3numb as a Mod? Ehhhh i Can See that Happenin.

Phe
10-27-2013, 05:13 PM
Get cool with all the mods.. Stop getting caught up in stupid shit.. Fuck Just C though.. Dude really is a hoe..

V3numb
10-27-2013, 05:13 PM

<3

Phe
10-27-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah punk is a dick lol.. Motherfuckers won't let his assholeness fly though and he knows so If he wanted to be a mod i don't think he would be on no bullshit..

Manhattan
10-27-2013, 05:19 PM
I think all of the mods do a pretty fucking good job.....Also just remember these dudes aren't getting paid for this shit.

Denton
10-27-2013, 05:22 PM
:| My feelings are hurt

lllllllllllll
10-27-2013, 05:26 PM
Fam did u see the end of my Post? I tagged you and said 'whats craccin' cuz currently you are oje of my fav. Mods Also. U are very unbiased also. But i Know u can feel where im cominq from. And the last thing i asked of u wuda just took a few seconds. But i feel you i guess. Ur rather exempt from this convo. But every Mod aint like u. I just wanna open up eyes on LB.

I will never have anything negative bout u tho. U helped me out when nobody else wud.

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

Make punk a Mod.? Hell naww. He'd have niggas.banned just cuz he dont like them. He's a bully and it seems that thats frowned up Round deez parts. V3numb as a Mod? Ehhhh i Can See that Happenin.

I never got someone banned without proof of cheating.. Stop fucking recycling and you'd be golden. ITS AGAINST THE RULES..

Punk4Mod, #TeamLightskin #babyoil shout out to Drizzy Drake..

Denton
10-27-2013, 05:27 PM
#PurpleTeamSwag

Phe
10-27-2013, 06:03 PM
:| My feelings are hurt

you haven't earned an actual mod spot but that's just my opinion..

Denton
10-27-2013, 06:06 PM
you haven't earned an actual mod spot but that's just my opinion..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWHh5H6rMo

V3numb
10-27-2013, 06:39 PM
I think all of the mods do a pretty fucking good job.....Also just remember these dudes aren't getting paid for this shit.

shutup you basic member

Murderous Swag
10-27-2013, 06:49 PM
Now your reply goes back to my give an inch and want a mile..that is all

Obey
10-27-2013, 07:44 PM
Honestly, I don't think there's one mod currently who doesn't put in work. This site's upheld pretty nicely. NOBLE's a dope ass admin too, always there to help.

Letum
10-27-2013, 08:13 PM
Ya'll know my motto for Mods so yeah. . . . . . .:high:

Hubert Cumberdale
10-28-2013, 07:00 AM
I've turned off my chat a bit, but it's mainly because I don't really want to spend too long on LB or I have something specific to do. With ACs, Chloro, Mod Shit, Feedback for certain other guys, ACs Academy and topicals, the shit piles up fucking quick. It's on most of the time though.

-Apollyon-
10-28-2013, 07:08 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTWHh5H6rMo

lmao..

Hubert Cumberdale
10-28-2013, 08:14 AM
Honestly, I don't think there's one mod currently who doesn't put in work. This site's upheld pretty nicely. NOBLE's a dope ass admin too, always there to help.

I used to think this too...:D

HIGHpothasis
11-25-2017, 10:46 AM
Hahaha. BigMad

EtH
11-25-2017, 12:18 PM
Rupt biting his album title from MaCc.