PDA

View Full Version : Barcelona v. Real Madrid

J-Nesio
10-26-2013, 06:19 PM
tell me ya'll watched it, football/soccer fans!?

1. Bale needs to heal soon, that injury is costing his career at Madrid.
2. Still not much from Neymar besides that goal, I was expecting to see some tricks and shit he usually does with Brasil and his old club.
3. where was Isco!? he def. would of been a huge difference in the game
4. That was a bullshit call from the refs and didn't give Ronaldo a penalty. of course, Barca fans wont admit it...

J u s T C
10-26-2013, 09:43 PM
I didn't watch.

But how exactly is this injury he JUST came back from going to cost him a career he's barely 10 games into at Madrid?

After they JUST payed Spurs a record £85 Million for him?

He probably shouldn't have even played today.

SHARK BOY_
10-27-2013, 02:27 AM
man fuck barca hate those mofuckas with their lil midgit. it went 2-1 Just C

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

and neymar used to be an shit head pickin cards in brasil .lol i guess they trained him/anyways fuck it he's arguably the top player of our generation.respect

J-Nesio
10-27-2013, 03:26 PM
I didn't watch.

But how exactly is this injury he JUST came back from going to cost him a career he's barely 10 games into at Madrid?

After they JUST payed Spurs a record £85 Million for him?

He probably shouldn't have even played today.

He's not completely 100% yet, that's why he only played the first half, he has 10 games with Madrid but has only played 3-4 games if I remember correctly.. Due to that injury. And you know what the cost is: once you get injured badly your never the same. Well maybe it was just that he had a bad start at Madrid, but it looks to me his career is getting ended quickly like kaka's. That's why they call Madrid the star killer.