PDA

View Full Version : A way to make battling more interesting.

Obey
10-26-2013, 12:07 PM
What if everyone was dealt something like.. LB points? Okay, keep reading. The LB points can be bet on battles with other people, say.. everyone starts with 5 LB points, you can bet them to accumulate more. Eventually, these points can be used to buy Emcee items, exclusive if you hit 100, etc.. These ALSO can be purchased. Instead of just ''buying exclusive'' you can buy the points for them. Kind of like microsoft points for Xbox. NOBLE RULE What do you guys think? I think it could bring an exciting edge to battling. There could be a ''Book'' type of thread, possibly a moderator for it. Or one of the admins can watch it, obviously these 2 people can't vote on the battle though. And the betting could be limited to once a week for people so it doesn't get out of hand. I think it would bring more ''hype'' to battles, you feel me? I just think there needs to be something to give that ''hype'' factor.

Rant
10-26-2013, 12:13 PM
Pretty cool. I'd suggest that instead of an entirely new points system, however, we simply use the voting credits.

Obey
10-26-2013, 12:14 PM
Victor Mancini Was thinking the same thing when I wrote this. A bigger incentive to vote also, it all works out.

Dono
10-26-2013, 12:36 PM
Sacrifice the Loser/Winner like the Mayans did way back. The fun is not knowing which one we're gonna sacrifice.

I didn't read a single word besides the title. Peace.

NOBLE
10-26-2013, 12:38 PM
Mayneak had the exact same idea a while back. We already have plans to allow voting credits to be used towards an "emcee item store." I think using them to bet on battles is a terrible idea especially while we still have issues with 1) not enough people that vote 2) people that vote based on name and popularity 3) buddy voters. I think introducing betting into votes would only make voting even more fucked.

Rant
10-26-2013, 12:47 PM
Mayneak had the exact same idea a while back. We already have plans to allow voting credits to be used towards an "emcee item store." I think using them to bet on battles is a terrible idea especially while we still have issues with 1) not enough people that vote 2) people that vote based on name and popularity 3) buddy voters. I think introducing betting into votes would only make voting even more fucked.

Dope.

Babylon
10-26-2013, 12:54 PM
Honestly this sounds amazing, the only bad thing is battles where someone who is hella new or just sucks against a vet, that persons obviously going to win thus it would be like free LB Points.

I definitely think voting credits should be used as this though, you could buy Exclusive time with it (Nothing like an entire month unless you had heaps of credits) just maybe 1 day for an amount of credits so that buying exclusive would still be the best thing, since that's what keeps this shit up. Actually, now that I think about it you could use Voting Credits to buy additional features that you could assign to your profile (I.e. 2 tracks you can upload, or the ability to make a crew) so that it could be a limited time thing and no where near like exclusive.

Denton
10-26-2013, 01:05 PM
This is a good idea. I hope it gets implemented

Babylon
10-26-2013, 01:40 PM
Same here, this is a lot of potential.

Though I haven't seen not 1 new feature in the year I've been here, so idk what's going on.

lllllllllllll
10-26-2013, 02:23 PM
I buddy vote all of the time.. Wait, that's against the rules?

Obey
10-26-2013, 06:14 PM
I'm not saying you can vote on every battle possible. There'd have to be PPV events basically. But that's dope there's an emcee item store coming.