PDA

View Full Version : MMA Fans

Phroxen
10-25-2013, 03:27 AM
Gimmie some input. What did you think about Cain v. JDS? Anyone fuckin with Cain? Is Cormier gonna put up a fight against him? Dude has crazy wrestling & imposes his will against the cage. I favor Cain over him though.

What about Diego Sanchez? He wants to fight Nick Diaz after that fucking brawl with Melendez. I thought Sanchez was a washed up turd until he stood in the middle with Melendez & threw bricks like a man.. even though he got his face smashed.

UFC 166 on Saturday has Machida v. Munoz & Guillard v. Pearson. I think Guillard is gonna put Pearson to sleep.... and I hope Munoz shows up against the karate kid coz Machida's style is boring as fuck and Munoz's ground & pound is serious.

B L O C C
10-25-2013, 05:17 AM
fuck sanchezhe a bum diaz willput him to sleep quick as fuck....

as far as machidagoes i cant stand him never could he more of a kick boxer and hope munoz
end his career and as far as guillar-pearson goes i believe pearson shows up with a 2nd round tko

Hubert Cumberdale
10-25-2013, 12:24 PM
Sanchez is a beast, but either Diaz slaughters him on the feet now.
Cain is miles ahead of EVERYONE at HW. Cormier wouldn't stand a chance either. JDS is still his biggest threat.
I think Pearson will win, and Machida will KO Munoz.

RULE
10-25-2013, 04:24 PM
Overeem the only one who i thought could fuck with Cain. Right now its no-one.

Obey
10-25-2013, 04:28 PM
Cain is a BAD dude.. Just seems to not protect himself that well when he's going for haymakers. JDS almost caught him a few times, you could tell. Dude needs to work on protecting himself while throwing for his next match or he's gonna get caught like Anderson Silva.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-25-2013, 04:30 PM
Overeem has ONE thing to beat Cain, and that's by catching him with a knee on the way in. Cain really is open to that, so Reem could well land it. But if he doesn't land it early, I don't think he'd have anywhere near the cardio to deal with Cain for 5 rounds.

He wont get a shot anyways unfortunately. A lot of people think Werdum has a chance, and I wish I did, but I don't think he does.

Phroxen
10-25-2013, 04:51 PM
I don't think Overeem has shit on Cain. ESPECIALLY if it goes the distance. Reem has knees.. and a huge frame.. that's about it. He's like Lesnar w/o the wrestling to me.. and I hate Lesnar.

I wanna see Nick Diaz back in the mix. Condit pussy-footed their entire match, even though the kid has some skills.. I wasn't impressed with his performance against Nick Diaz.

Also, Rory Macdonald is the next big thing.. wait for it.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-25-2013, 04:54 PM
Condit was shit scared of Diaz, but to be fair, he'd have been killed if he went toe to toe.

Nick just can't fuck with a lot of people. He's not the greatest, but he's awesome to watch. Dana shouldn't be looking at Diaz like a contender. Make him an attraction over a legitimate title challenger. Give Diaz guys like Sanchez who will stand and trade with him and give the fans some fun shit to watch.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-26-2013, 05:42 PM
Basic techniques by Machida but got the job done. I said that I didn't know why Munoz was ducking into the body kicks, next kick that landed, head kick KO. I should be a commentator for this shit.

Sucks the first Scottish dude I seen in UFC lost :(