PDA

View Full Version : Fuck Dreams Yo

Krhyme Killz
10-23-2013, 11:33 AM
Ayo...what some crazy dreams yall be having..

i ask because i had this crazy dream where i was in a hotel room with this chick that i was feeling at the time and we were there on some random shit, and neither of us had made a move at all...so in the dream i say fuck it...and made a move. so its real chill and shorty is digging me and i put the Krhyme Killz steez away and pull out the sensitive caring nigga steez on her..lol.. sitting all close to her and touching on her thighs...and then (just like in the movies) she says she's going to go freshen up.

she goes in the bathroom....AND MY MOTHERFUCKING ALARM GOES OFF!!

that would be bad enough...but believe it or not...i actually possess the ability to go back to sleep and continue dreams...no bullshit. i've done it numerous times. so i fall back asleep within seconds to finish the dream and FUUUUUCK...

and what do you know...i pick up where i left off. she's in the bathroom and there's a knock on the door. so i go to open it and suddenly the hotel hallway is the fucking DMV...lmfao. i inexplicably walk in the entrance and i'm forced to take a bullshit ass written exam on driving to renew my license THEN while waiting for the clerk behind the counter to fucking give me my shit...she starts going onnnnn and onnnnnnn about the value of carpooling and using public transportation...

FINALLY i leave the DMV and walk across the hall to my room and knock on the do....

fuck...the baby's crying...time to wake up for real this time

no bullshit that is all 100% true too...smh....fuck dreams yo

HandJob Alias
10-23-2013, 11:36 AM
And what was the lady behind the counter wearin on her feet? Sandal? close toe? go on......

V3numb
10-23-2013, 11:44 AM
i.. i hate the fact that my dreams tend to wander off fro somthing good just by the smallest detail you notice in a dream and suddenly the whole atmosphere changes around that one spec.. you can actually control your dreams into somthing u want.. i hvnt done it yet cause if you try and think to hard you wke yourself up.. but its possible..

V3numb
10-23-2013, 11:50 AM
either way i wake up feeling like shit tbh

Krhyme Killz
10-23-2013, 11:51 AM
Jason true indeed...but what about those dreams that are bad and they seem soooo real lol...its awesome when you wake up...but dude...some of my bad dreams haunt the fuck outta me

HandJob Alias
10-23-2013, 11:52 AM
every once in a while Krhyme Killz for real i possess that ability where I wake up, im conscience of the fact im awake and i knowingly go back to sleep and control my dream. On the real the few hours I slept this mornin I had a dream i got on the audio to freestyle, couple people were wit me as my audience and I was hype like YO! YO! AAIGHT THIS IS HOW ITS GOIN DOWN!! Then i startted off like its the" practical matter of fact actual magical......and then i just kept repeating my full name for the last 46 seconds of the battle...not HJ Alias but my birth name like i was testifyin before a grand jury...quick tidbit about wet dreams, i never had one as a child, besides when my father would sneak in my room but that didnt count cause i was only pertending to be asleep, so anyway a couple years back i got sent to summer camp for 6 months, but i only stayed for four cause i was was a good kid and this was a county run camp adn anyways, bam fuckin 4 wet dreams in the last place you wanna have one... wake up wonderin if it was real sex or a dream look around and notice nothing but metal, concrete, 3 bunkbeds and a toilet in a 8X10 camp cabin and a belly full of alias...the othe campers who were oddly older, standin around makin me realize just how good of a rapper I am....someone please stop me...

Letum
10-23-2013, 11:55 AM
I've astral projected multiple times in my dreams. I'm on that next next level of dreaming.

Fidel Z
10-23-2013, 12:09 PM
My nigga, im not even bullshitting, i got that ability too, I have a mad nightmare, wake up, go back to sleep and that shit continues

Manhattan
10-23-2013, 12:30 PM
I've astral projected multiple times in my dreams. I'm on that next next level of dreaming.

That's some heavy next level shit no doubt. Most of the time I actually know I'm in a dream I can lucid dream about 75 percent of the time. Its those fucked up dreams that have you waking up going ya I'm glad to be here haha

Denton
10-23-2013, 12:51 PM
I dreamed I was sitting in my room pretending to be a carrot once

Dono
10-23-2013, 01:10 PM
word dreams can be terrifying

a while ago i had a dream that i was possessed and it was one of the scariest things ive ever experienced .. it felt real even after i woke up. looking back i dont think ive ever been that scared by something
but most of the time when you wake up you experience this awesome relief lol

good dreams just bring bitter disappointment

Worst dream I ever had was watching my little sister's throat get slit and her dying in my arms. Looking up at me like why did you let this happen to me. She's the person I feel the most for in my life. It was so real and the worst fucking feeling ever.

I woke up hella emotional with my heart about to explode out of my chest and I felt like I was gonna puke. Stupid bullshit dreams.

I'd much rather dream of getting it in haha.

Letum
10-23-2013, 01:15 PM
Lucid Dreaming is cool as shit as well. I had projected Several times as a young adult. I never knew exactly what was happening Other than this was different than any dream i had every had before. One was Evan a projection Of the future.it was the future in my dream. Let That sink in. . . It was not until years later that i heard about projecting.

J u s T C
10-23-2013, 01:16 PM
Ayo...what some crazy dreams yall be having..

i ask because i had this crazy dream where i was in a hotel room with this chick that i was feeling at the time and we were there on some random shit, and neither of us had made a move at all...so in the dream i say fuck it...and made a move. so its real chill and shorty is digging me and i put the Krhyme Killz steez away and pull out the sensitive caring nigga steez on her..lol.. sitting all close to her and touching on her thighs...and then (just like in the movies) she says she's going to go freshen up.

she goes in the bathroom....AND MY MOTHERFUCKING ALARM GOES OFF!!

This is actually a classic case of built up sexual repression.

Your real life drought is manifesting it self in your dreams.

It's a typical horny teenage virgin dream.

Letum
10-23-2013, 01:17 PM
Lucid Dreaming is cool as shit as well. I had projected Several times as a young adult. I never knew exactly what was happening Other than this was different than any dream i had every had. One was Evan a projection Of the future.it was the future in my dream. Let That sink in. . . It was not until years later that i heard about projecting.

Krhyme Killz
10-23-2013, 01:26 PM
This is actually a classic case of built up sexual repression.

Your real life drought is manifesting it self in your dreams.

It's a typical horny teenage virgin dream.

lmfao....my girl is on her period too

Dono
10-23-2013, 01:30 PM
yeah that sucks man

but at least you woke up and you know shes okay!! lol

i swear i was like makin sure my heart was still in my chest and shit after that dream lol

Man the craziest part is that shit is burned into my brain like an actual traumatic memory. I can remember exactly what it feels like, looks like, all the details.

It's wild how your brain can just make up its own bullshit narration of some random events and then you just gotta roll with it.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-23-2013, 02:51 PM
The only thing I get from this thread is the hatred of "freshening up". That shit means she's pointlessly going to put on more clothes, probably take a shit and distracted my with her vagina for a while so the smell can disappear.

Why don't you just suck my dick so I can carry on playing Fifa?

J u s T C
10-23-2013, 03:12 PM
Fifa = benny hill double time fanny chase skit like jerky malfunctioning robot movement.

You lose major gamer/football fan respect for playing that joke of a game.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-23-2013, 03:15 PM
To be fair I haven't played Fifa 14 yet, but Fifa 13 is still better than any Pro Evo game.

LMA 2004 is still on top though maufkcaz.

J u s T C
10-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Oh good. Don't buy it.

And game play wise What you say is false. Pro evo 14 is criminally bare bones but it's the closest you will ever get to a real game of foot ball.

Real foot planting. actual intertia. true independent ball physics . none of this herky jerky turn on a dime and super sayian scissor kick clear a ball out ya own box with pin point accuracy to an your attacker up the other end of the pitch who volleys it in the top corner with his ass cheese crap.

Pro evo 14 takes a lot of patience and an actual footballing brain to master.

I don't get how anybody who is a gamer and is REALLY into their football can play Fifa and say it plays representative of the real game.

Thats like saying NBA Live plays a more true to life game of basket ball than 2k.

Why do you think EA bought all the NFL licenses eliminating 2k's quality NFL game?

Because on an even playing field EA absolutely fucking SUCK at making sports games.

Thats why 2k are going strong with the NBA while EA stopped making Live games years ago.

This is why Pro Evo struggles and the only reason it struggles against Fifa. Licenses. Monopoly

They rely on licenses and licenses only.

Krhyme Killz
10-23-2013, 03:57 PM
leave it to fucking Europeans to hijack my dreams and turn it into a soccer thread...may as well get UA and RULE in here

RULE
10-23-2013, 04:29 PM
I dream of Kat Dennings.

I like dreams.