PDA

View Full Version : Question for Experienced Battlers Only about content spacing on Battle/Cypher

HandJob Alias
10-22-2013, 12:35 PM
Haha look how quick you came to my rescue so heroically soon as you read "experienced battlers only" haha suckas! Just playin, real question is are the text-boxes on inputing cyphers and battles schemed differently as far as size and spacing? I have a 16 i want to input for a battle and i set it up in the cypher textbox just cause thats the one that was open and had a crisp 16 and went to transfer to battle-box and now its awkward 22...input? thanks again

Obey
10-22-2013, 04:27 PM
Cut down some of the lines, you can start text battles and format them in the box without sending them into the open or to someone. So I suggest just using that next time, but for this time. Cut out the content you think's the least of your eye-catching material.

HandJob Alias
10-22-2013, 09:14 PM
Obey appreciate it man...easier said than done though when the whole thing is eye-catchin ya know...in fact its so eye catching its been sittin in the open colum all day...haha who the hell wants to battle 32, i honestly would never pick up someones 32...its really like a 26 to be fair...aight man thanks alot..cheers