PDA

View Full Version : Fuck haters

187 nEw eRRa
10-21-2013, 05:35 PM
Who the fuck is Kendrick calling out hova he a side dish mayne hollah

Obey
10-21-2013, 05:38 PM
This some old news my dude. But I agree, Kendrick was in no position to call out anyone who's proven themselves. Dude's still got a shit load of work to do before he's ''KING KENDRICK''..

187 nEw eRRa
10-21-2013, 05:47 PM
Yeah there beta mcs then him on let's beef LOL strait like dat mayn

lllllllllllll
10-21-2013, 08:02 PM
lol Sounds like we got some Kendrick haters here.. If ya'll don't listen to his shit, you can't criticize em.. Sounds like ya'll the same type of people to watch a Eminem video and comment shit like "Fuck Lil Wayne".. lol

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Go target the rappers that ain't doing shit for hip hop instead of the ones trying by actually putting out good music yo..

Denton
10-21-2013, 08:08 PM
I'm waiting for him to get shot and become another Trayvon Martin hero.. oh.. too soon?

187 nEw eRRa
10-22-2013, 07:08 AM
Hahaha he gots to much pride that's how they flop yo

Execute
10-22-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm waiting for him to get shot and become another Trayvon Martin hero.. oh.. too soon?

They'll cal you in and you'd be off LB :cool:

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:07 PM ----------

lol Sounds like we got some Kendrick haters here.. If ya'll don't listen to his shit, you can't criticize em.. Sounds like ya'll the same type of people to watch a Eminem video and comment shit like "Fuck Lil Wayne".. lol

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

Go target the rappers that ain't doing shit for hip hop instead of the ones trying by actually putting out good music yo..

He's right ukno

Joe MuGGz
10-22-2013, 05:06 PM
We shall see... Kendrick is a beast.. and yes.. I know a few LB emcees that is better.. but I'd like to see where he's going with this.. whats his longterm plan.

B L O C C
10-22-2013, 05:10 PM
im sure kendrick has a plan

Phe
10-23-2013, 06:58 AM

lmao..

Streetz De Hood
10-23-2013, 07:09 AM
When did he call out hov? definitely wasn't on control or his bet verse.. n alot of ppl arent comprehending the situation correctly

V3numb
10-23-2013, 07:27 AM
i was wondering the same shit and looked it up..

found nothing

Streetz De Hood
10-23-2013, 07:57 AM
I think he's talking about control but he must not have listened to the whole verse...probably some he say she say... bc before he called anyone out he let it be known that hov, nas, eminenem and andre 3000 are the best... then called out all his peers ( the newer rappers)... its crazy how many ppl dont understand the verse

Hubert Cumberdale
10-23-2013, 08:15 AM
Am I the only person on the planet that has no clue why Control is good?

Streetz De Hood
10-23-2013, 08:22 AM
Probably bc you're not from America. So you're not getting the references and significance behind them.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-23-2013, 08:35 AM
But I like other American rappers?

I'm not as in touch with the LA riots but I'm still into NWA. I'm not so in touch with American politics but I still like a bit of Immortal Technique.

I didnt think the song was that good, and I didnt think it really sounded like he went in on anyone. Listen to Hit Em Up and Control side by side and Kendrick starts to look a lot like Mokane.

Joe MuGGz
10-23-2013, 08:55 AM

I'm not as in touch with the LA riots but I'm still into NWA. I'm not so in touch with American politics but I still like a bit of Immortal Technique.

I didnt think the song was that good, and I didnt think it really sounded like he went in on anyone. Listen to Hit Em Up and Control side by side and Kendrick starts to look a lot like Mokane.

This is the first opinion I've gotten on that control verse from 'outter america'... I like your point of view here... my only rebuttal is that on Hit Em Up, we knew what the motive was.. Kendrick can't possibly think that he is silently going to take hip hop over... like no one is going to go at his neck.. He's tryin to say, to all the emcees out there... yall cool.. and we are friends... but FUCK YALL!... It doesnt work like that.. The crown is and always will be something that you have to forcefully TAKE in order for it to be respected..

let's just stand by and see what unfolds...

I will say this... I am glad he told these guys to SteP IT UP! For hip hops sake.. STEP THESE BARS UP!

Streetz De Hood
10-23-2013, 09:19 AM
Yeah pretty much what he said.... the media has turned its image into a diss track but the verse wasn't a diss it was a open challenge to his peers to revive the competitive nature in hip hop.. when u look at the verse through that lens you'll see why it was a powerful verse... n if u still can't then I feel bad for u bc that verse was the best thing to happen to hip hop this year as far as lyrical accountability

V3numb
10-23-2013, 09:54 AM
This is the first opinion I've gotten on that control verse from 'outter america'... I like your point of view here... my only rebuttal is that on Hit Em Up, we knew what the motive was.. Kendrick can't possibly think that he is silently going to take hip hop over... like no one is going to go at his neck.. He's tryin to say, to all the emcees out there... yall cool.. and we are friends... but FUCK YALL!... It doesnt work like that.. The crown is and always will be something that you have to forcefully TAKE in order for it to be respected..

let's just stand by and see what unfolds...

I will say this... I am glad he told these guys to SteP IT UP! For hip hops sake.. STEP THESE BARS UP!

i dont like your mixtape cover,, but i like what you said there..

hmu if you feel'in pay for a better quality one :D

Execute
10-23-2013, 10:56 AM

Mokane is dope yo

HandJob Alias
10-23-2013, 11:30 AM
isnt Kendrick Perkins still playin for the Celtics? ^ hes playin for tge LA riots? that wnba?

Joe MuGGz
10-23-2013, 01:42 PM
i dont like your mixtape cover,, but i like what you said there..

hmu if you feel'in pay for a better quality one :D

I was waitin for you to say something.. This was done years ago.. I held a contest on the graphix thread here on LB and the winner got paid.. Shit the thread might still be on here somewhere... It was the best at the time...

Actually I just might be hittin you up for a few things... crew logo... and a few mixtape projects my fam is working on...

V3numb
10-24-2013, 08:05 AM
I was waitin for you to say something.. This was done years ago.. I held a contest on the graphix thread here on LB and the winner got paid.. Shit the thread might still be on here somewhere... It was the best at the time...

Actually I just might be hittin you up for a few things... crew logo... and a few mixtape projects my fam is working on...

never seen you around?.. shoulda said somting if you feeling get somthing made tho

but naw the thread gone some admin deleted everyhing.. lmao

thats wassup tho.. keep in contact+add me

when you feeling get things done let me know ahead of time with the specs and i get@it, sooner you give me the details the sooner and more prepared i can get it done tho