PDA

View Full Version : LB RADIO...

UhMAZING
10-21-2013, 12:25 PM
I like it, even though it's prerecorded shit and not like a live radio...But the only issue I have with it is....You should make it into a downloadable program and members can download to their computers and listen to it as they please...

Reason: I came into the forums..and started the radio...sat there for a lil bit..no one was chatting in the forums so I went to a different page (but I still wanted to hear the LB Radio) and as the Page began to load it cut off the radio, loaded the page and no radio....My internet runs shitty enough as it is, but then I have to reload the player every page I go to (that has the player present) and listen to the same stuff I just heard again.

Just a suggestion ...

NOBLE
10-21-2013, 12:32 PM
It's live on the day it is broadcasted. If you were here on Saturday, you would have heard it live and continued hearing it even when you go to other pages in the forums. Everything you suggested is already in place. You can download it by clicking on the title episode, in this case "Turnbully Inside." It'll take you to the Spreaker page where you can download it as mp3. The playback is only up there for people who missed it...but yea, it happens live.

RULE
10-21-2013, 01:27 PM
I like it, even though it's prerecorded shit and not like a live radio...

Its live dude, none of it is pre-recorded lol.

But the only issue I have with it is....You should make it into a downloadable program and members can download to their computers and listen to it as they please...

You already can, straight off the Spreaker website lol.

1/

V3numb
10-21-2013, 01:49 PM
the fails in this thread tho..

Hubert Cumberdale
10-21-2013, 05:31 PM
Ironically I think the worst thing about it is that it's not pre recorded.

Denton
10-22-2013, 05:44 PM
Ironically I think the worst thing about it is that it's not pre recorded.

Just because you too scurred to speak on the live broadcast ;)

---------- Post added at 06:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:42 PM ----------

I have submitted the episodes to iTunes to be downloadable podcasts. Stil waiting for Apple to email me back

NOBLE
10-22-2013, 06:08 PM
There are plugins for recording Skype conversations though. For people who aren't able to do it live due to time differences/schedules or whatever (EtH), you can do a pre-recorded Skype interview and play it as a track during the live broadcast. Problem solved.