PDA

View Full Version : Chloroformers (W) vs Polo (L)

-iNSTiNCT-
10-01-2013, 03:35 AM
THE LINE UP

EGOTISTIKK vs Tha Dope Man (16)

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=467170&section=tb

~MaCc Duh GOD~ vs TreyRockhard (16)

macc is banned ... auto win to Trey

CaDiO vs Theodore Grizzy (8)

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=466987

Cadio wins

Yung_Cypha_King vs Ray™ (16)

Battle is void. yung cypha did write a verse, but did not actually send it to ray

ET the Refugee vs Quick spitta (8)

ET Wins

Joe MuGGz & SlendaBilt vs Battousai & Verbally Fatal (16)

Verbally Fatal and Battousai win via DQ

PoLo THUG vs emceekilgore (2 min audio)

emceekilgore wins

Left sends to right

Deadline to send - Sunday 6th
Deadline to reply - Tuesday 8th

Absolutly no extensions!

Good luck to both sides!

Malgus

V3numb
10-01-2013, 03:53 AM
gluck to both

Arsine
10-01-2013, 04:30 AM
Go2Sleep.
Hollow them out like Polo's
http://mixmatters.com/uploads/artist/image/62/Cassidy.jpg
Got Bars? Prove That Shit.

MaCc Da G0D
10-01-2013, 04:39 AM
....Skittles!!

i'm Gonna 'SMASHH' him to Bits....

hahaha

-iNSTiNCT-
10-01-2013, 04:48 AM
....Skittles!!

i'm Gonna 'SMASHH' him to Bits....

hahaha

oh wow... i see wot u did there.... wordplay at its finest :cool:

MaCc Da G0D
10-01-2013, 04:50 AM
oh wow... i see wot u did there.... wordplay at its finest :cool:

...LOL. Learned From ONE Of the best.

Remember I Used to Be a Chloro....

*Cough Cough*

-iNSTiNCT-
10-01-2013, 04:53 AM
...LOL. Learned From ONE Of the best.

Remember I Used to Be a Chloro....

*Cough Cough*

remember u also used to pay to hide your IP .... *cough cough*

MaCc Da G0D
10-01-2013, 04:56 AM
remember u also used to pay to hide your IP .... *cough cough*

...Ummm. I Lied About that.

lol. i thought u would have googled that.

its impossible to do that.

just didnt want you to know that the only reason i made s o a l was so that i could talk to a mod and get macc bacc.

never planned on coming in as a noobie and gettin #1 of the month off the ripp

*shrugs*

-iNSTiNCT-
10-01-2013, 04:59 AM
...Ummm. I Lied About that.

lol. i thought u would have googled that.

its impossible to do that.

just didnt want you to know that the only reason i made s o a l was so that i could talk to a mod and get macc bacc.

never planned on coming in as a noobie and gettin #1 of the month off the ripp

*shrugs*

Firstly, it wasnt even me that u told .... so u r lyin about lyin to me. smh.

and there are plenty of ways to hide an IP address, ur just the clown that paid for it lol

I AM EGO
10-01-2013, 07:09 AM
Sick line up let's get it poppin' I'ma eat this dude alive

Joe MuGGz
10-01-2013, 08:17 AM
Yea baby.. lets do it!

I AM EGO
10-01-2013, 07:04 PM
I've already sent me 16 Tha Dope Man let's get it poppin'

exwhyzee
10-01-2013, 07:44 PM
Firstly, it wasnt even me that u told .... so u r lyin about lyin to me. smh.

LMAO

I AM EGO
10-01-2013, 11:14 PM
Yo are we supposed to send 16 to them or post our 16 in the forums?

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 03:51 AM
PoLo THUG the line up is made of the names and battle formats that your leader, the dope man, gave to me.

Arsine
10-02-2013, 04:09 AM
bit of a subject changer but youve changed your name atleast 6 times in the space of 3 weeks PoLo THUG

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 04:17 AM
I think theres some kinda misunderstanding bro because I posted in the crew forum that id be audio battling given the fact that I have my bars ready for killgoreemcee/whatever his name is.

Can you please change that bruv? Emceekillgore agreed to it on the other post of CHLOROS vs POLO too

ill have to check with him.
if he cant do it, are u gonna do the 16 or have u got a replacement?

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 04:38 AM
why dont u do this text battle as arranged, and ill sort out a seperate audio battle with u and emceekilgore?

it'll just make this crew battle run a lot smoother

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 04:59 AM
because it is not what your leader, the dope man, told me - so match ups were finalised. now everyone knows who is and who isnt involved. so if emceekilgore doesnt get back to me then u guys will need to find someone to step in to take the 16 with ray

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 05:28 AM
check the dates of those posts kid.

i spoke to macc to send me the final line up of members and battle formats, he said the dope man was running it, so i spoke to the dope man, and he gave me the final list of members and battle formats.

so if emceekilgore doesnt get back to me today then u either replace urself with someone to send a 16 to ray, send yourself, or take the DQ for not sending at all

balls in your court

Arsine
10-02-2013, 05:30 AM
i dont understand your issue with switching to text from audio, you havnt even got a audio record for a start??

Arsine
10-02-2013, 06:02 AM
im just saying why the crave for a audio battle when youve only been a text battler since youve started, so i would of presumed you prefered text battling

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 06:33 AM
its sorted, polo thug has been replaced in his text battle.
if emceekilgore gets back to me today ill add another battle to the card which will be him vs polo thug in an audio

Yung_Cypha_King
10-02-2013, 06:39 AM
PoLo LETS GET IT POPPIN!! :guns::fyou: My verse will be up by Sunday if not before ~1~

Denton
10-02-2013, 09:19 AM
Gluck Fellas, Chloros are nearing a crew Medal

emceekilgore
10-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Yeah I'll take that audio.

-iNSTiNCT-
10-02-2013, 09:43 AM
nice one, ill add it to the list

Ray Zeus
10-02-2013, 10:48 AM
He's sared to battle me lol

Aggo
10-02-2013, 07:58 PM
Chloro bout to murder it

I AM EGO
10-02-2013, 10:45 PM
Lol looks like Thug has a problem with writing a few more bars.. Somebody can't write on command, lol. Bit of writers block, mate?

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-03-2013, 07:13 AM
Hahaha... This gonna be exciting... Thing is well... How is this tagteam thing gonna work are we gonna combine our bars... And if so...... ummm..... how is it gonna harm or benefit our records if we win or lose....

Manhattan
10-03-2013, 09:21 AM
Hahaha... This gonna be exciting... Thing is well... How is this tagteam thing gonna work are we gonna combine our bars... And if so...... ummm..... how is it gonna harm or benefit our records if we win or lose....

Choose whos account you want it to be on....Both you guys drop an 8 each of the 16 and combine it into one verse w/ whoever you want going first then the other going last. The win will be on whoever you wants account haha

---------- Post added at 09:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:20 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1065&section=tb to get a better understanding

-iNSTiNCT-
10-04-2013, 06:42 AM
all chloro battles have been sent

cadio vs theordre is open for votes

Yung_Cypha_King
10-04-2013, 09:05 PM
MaCc got banned so I'm guessing that battle isn't happening anymore...

-iNSTiNCT-
10-05-2013, 06:41 AM
nope its still going ahead, macc just takes a loss on his battle

No Name Needed
10-05-2013, 09:27 AM
You already know.

Yung_Cypha_King
10-05-2013, 04:27 PM
my 16 is in against Ray GL to him. PoLo ~1~

emceekilgore
10-05-2013, 05:43 PM
Still waiting on that 2 mins from polo Thug

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-05-2013, 05:55 PM
LOL, and I m waiting for an answer from verballyfatal ta see if they sent anything ta him... I know joemuggs or slendabilt will send ta one of us... but damn I've had my bars done for a long while now... I jus wanna get this poppin' is that too much ta ask?

I AM EGO
10-05-2013, 07:57 PM
Hopefully Verbally Fatal M U G G Z get on here and sort it out, we need this sorted out. Deadline to send is coming up. PoLo THUG also needs to send his 2 min audio. Come on fellaz.

Theodore Grizzly
10-06-2013, 02:00 AM
hopefully me an cadios battle gets some votes soon like two vets go at it and get zero votes wtf its a great battle

I AM EGO
10-06-2013, 03:55 AM
Yeah idk what's up man.. so much sleeping on shit lately.

Yung_Cypha_King
10-06-2013, 05:11 PM
woah its lookin like Ray ain't a Chloro anymore.. lmao hope he still accepts that battle though.

Verbally Fatal
10-06-2013, 06:07 PM
Dude aint sent shit my way.I think I have that effect on texters

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Hahaha, i agree with fatal .... Hopefully they send tho.

I AM EGO
10-06-2013, 08:37 PM
Damn this crew battles for unfolding. has PoLo THUG even send his audio? Here's ME VS. THA DOPE MAN http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=467170&section=tb
SMASHH could you chuck this in the original post?

emceekilgore
10-06-2013, 08:44 PM
Nah not yet

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-06-2013, 09:26 PM
Still nothing from these guys

I AM EGO
10-07-2013, 12:58 AM
Fuck man, why do people ask to be in a crew battle if they dont even get stuff in on a deadline? PoLo THUG and whoever didnt send to Battousai are DQ'd. Wait for SMASHH to get back in here and set it straight.

Theodore Grizzly
10-07-2013, 01:32 AM
good thing i sent

I AM EGO
10-07-2013, 03:31 AM
So the tag team and audio didnt get sent?

Thats 3-0 to chloro already

Yep & the battle that are going down dont seem to be getting much votes. Could you put me & dope mans battle in the original post?

-iNSTiNCT-
10-07-2013, 04:00 AM
yea ill update this page in the next hour or so

Joe MuGGz
10-07-2013, 09:04 AM
Im not wit PoLo anymore.. sorry fellas..

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Muggz damn that is a shame it would have been a good battle

The Dope Man
10-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Damn..this shit turned out to be a waste of time.. With MaCc being banned over some bull shit, it sorta fucked up this & our crew. No hate, y'all came through. I still don't like y'all mufuckaz. & on some real shit: i just think its fucked up how tha whole FVC is basically AC's, kinda biased. & i feel like Chloro is just an excuse for y'all to have a 2nd account. & I'm having a hard time believin MaCc went on his SOAL account & asked some one for votes.. Can someone give me some SOLID proof & explain who it was he asked?

Tha dude had so many haters, so its hard believin he'd do that.

Arsine
10-07-2013, 03:17 PM
is this finished now??

Yung_Cypha_King
10-07-2013, 08:55 PM
Actually 3-1 cause I sent to Ray but he left y'all so that's just an auto L where the crew battle is concerned his ass better respond to that battle though niggas wanna start a crew battle and waste bars stop this.... PoLo you Cunts!!! ~1~

I AM EGO
10-08-2013, 12:50 AM
What about quick spitta, did he send back?

-iNSTiNCT-
10-08-2013, 03:26 AM
Actually 3-1 cause I sent to Ray but he left y'all so that's just an auto L where the crew battle is concerned his ass better respond to that battle though niggas wanna start a crew battle and waste bars stop this.... PoLo you Cunts!!! ~1~

ray said u never sent?

Hubert Cumberdale
10-08-2013, 04:37 AM
Damn..this shit turned out to be a waste of time.. With MaCc being banned over some bull shit, it sorta fucked up this & our crew. No hate, y'all came through. I still don't like y'all mufuckaz. & on some real shit: i just think its fucked up how tha whole FVC is basically AC's, kinda biased. & i feel like Chloro is just an excuse for y'all to have a 2nd account. & I'm having a hard time believin MaCc went on his SOAL account & asked some one for votes.. Can someone give me some SOLID proof & explain who it was he asked?

Tha dude had so many haters, so its hard believin he'd do that.

*Long sigh*

1. MaCc was banned for being a cheating faggot.
2. Who can they be biased if they cant vote on Chloro battles?
3. Anyone on the site is allowed to have a second account.
4. MaCc was only back for like 2 weeks from serving a long time ban. Lmao at not believing he could do it again. MaCc sucked.

-iNSTiNCT-
10-08-2013, 05:13 AM
Quick spitta has until midnite 2day to reply

Yung_Cypha_King
10-08-2013, 07:54 AM
ray said u never sent?

Lmao doesn't matter what he said I know I sent to him cause I clicked the two mics on one of his recent battles to make sure I got his name correct and sent him my 16 that's facts BUT Ill be sending again for good measure.

-iNSTiNCT-
10-08-2013, 08:14 AM
post the link

-iNSTiNCT-
10-08-2013, 12:36 PM
as it stands its 4-0 to chloros

there are 3 battles remaining

1 is open for votes
2 need responses by mid nite today

The Dope Man
10-08-2013, 02:14 PM
*Long sigh*

1. MaCc was banned for being a cheating faggot.
2. Who can they be biased if they cant vote on Chloro battles?
3. Anyone on the site is allowed to have a second account.
4. MaCc was only back for like 2 weeks from serving a long time ban. Lmao at not believing he could do it again. MaCc sucked.

AC's can be biased because y'all obviously dont like PoLo. & You can vote on our battles with other members on tha site...

You got this fagget Anarchist hittin up a PoLo member telling him he has no credibility because he is in PoLo, so he should switch to Chloro...LOL.. basically if we were in Chloro we'd get more votes.. Just Sayin.. y'all Mods/FVC tend to stick together..

& I Just Think Its Retarded To Have 2 Accounts.. You computer geeks really have that much time on your hands? that you have to run 2 accounts? & two crews? LOL i could only imagine how pathetic your lives must be. I don't even see you dudes droppin battles for tha amount of time your on this shit. Y'all Just Some Trolls..
(This Aint Directed At You EtH , But If Tha Shoe Fits Than Wear It)

~1~

Theodore Grizzly
10-09-2013, 12:50 AM
Good battle at CaDiO even though i fell haha what can i say dudes dope

Yung_Cypha_King
10-09-2013, 02:11 AM
post the link

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467070 & look at the date I sent a day before the deadline. I'm about to re send though since he "claims" he didn't get the battle says it's pending for me

I AM EGO
10-09-2013, 02:32 AM
AC's can be biased because y'all obviously dont like PoLo. & You can vote on our battles with other members on tha site...

You got this fagget Anarchist hittin up a PoLo member telling him he has no credibility because he is in PoLo, so he should switch to Chloro...LOL.. basically if we were in Chloro we'd get more votes.. Just Sayin.. y'all Mods/FVC tend to stick together..

& I Just Think Its Retarded To Have 2 Accounts.. You computer geeks really have that much time on your hands? that you have to run 2 accounts? & two crews? LOL i could only imagine how pathetic your lives must be. I don't even see you dudes droppin battles for tha amount of time your on this shit. Y'all Just Some Trolls..

~1~

>& I Just Think Its Retarded To Have 2 Accounts..
MaCc had two accounts? & I see you in other threads sticking up for the dude but here.. you're insulting him?:confused:

-iNSTiNCT-
10-09-2013, 03:45 AM
wheres this audio battle that u cried to get on the card

pussy

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467070 & look at the date I sent a day before the deadline. I'm about to re send though since he "claims" he didn't get the battle says it's pending for me

that didnt get sent to ray, it doesnt even say his name in the battler name field

---------- Post added at 08:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 AM ----------

~1~

"if the shoe fits...."

Yung_Cypha_King
10-09-2013, 04:04 AM
Well its def sent now.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467335

-iNSTiNCT-
10-09-2013, 07:28 AM
First of all,you are not even the crew battle moderator so you dont get to decide all the deadlines.. I messaged Malgus and requested for an extension.

Who are you? You are not a mod. So who are you to decide? Punk pussy.

deadlines were set in the initial post rohan.

u messaged me yourself saying u wud post b4 the deadline rohan

u cried to get this battle on the card rohan.

and then u pussied out when u realised how wack u actually are, rohan

-iNSTiNCT-
10-09-2013, 08:12 AM
And who were you to say that no extensions will be granted? Pussy
You are not a mod,you dont manage the crew battles,so why did YOU make the rules WITHOUT consulting us? Pussy

Do I really need to bring up the fact that when I was on my THUG KILLER account,you used to IM me telling me to vote on your battles? Pussy

Go die in a corner faygit

---------- Post added at 06:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:49 AM ----------

Those rules were not even confirmed,approved by the ''REAL'' crew moderator- Malgus.

So that makes it invalid. Malgus never said ''extensions wont be provided''. You said that,And you are ''NOT'' the crew mod.

Do the math you insignificant little fuck

i would LOVE to see proof of these supposed im'ing for votes, feel free to bring em out

and these rules and deadlines were agreed with your exposed cheating leader, macc the fag, maybe if u had any relevance within your crew u wud have been infomred of this.

and u still havnt explained why u pussied out of a battle that u cried to get on the card. 1st u were too scared to battle ray in a text, and now ur too scared to battle emceekillgore in an audio... is there anythin u can actually do?

-iNSTiNCT-
10-09-2013, 08:38 AM
No,Malgus never said ''Extensions are not allowed''. He is the mod. Please link me the post where he said that. I'd LOVE to see that.

Never did I say I was ''scared'' to battle Emceekillgore. I even left a message on his wall saying I'd send the 2 minute anytime he wants.
I was not near my laptop to record. I had written down all the lyrics. I showed them to MaCc too smh.

Also answer me this you pussy,If I was scared to battle Killgore,why'd I even leave a message on his wall saying I would send him his 2 minutes when I get on a laptop?

Fucking idiot.

u agree to a deadline ... and then don't send ... pussy

its now 3 days passed the deadline ... and u STILL havnt sent ... pussy

u were scared to text battle with ray ... pussy

u need to show your lyrics to macc for his approval? ... pussy

ur crew just got bodied 6-0 in a crew battle.

^^^ these FACTS all make u a pussy

now go post someone elses audio as your own

I AM EGO
10-09-2013, 09:42 AM
Lol.. battle me bro. Audio, do it. I'll put you on your fuckin' ass and you know it.

-iNSTiNCT-
10-09-2013, 09:57 AM
^^^ there u go rohan... u gonna duck this 1 too?

I AM EGO
10-09-2013, 10:01 AM
Could take all of PoLo, beat Dope Man, beat MaCc twice. Product 9 is probably your best guy.

emceekilgore
10-09-2013, 10:32 AM
No,Malgus never said ''Extensions are not allowed''. He is the mod. Please link me the post where he said that. I'd LOVE to see that.

Never did I say I was ''scared'' to battle Emceekillgore. I even left a message on his wall saying I'd send the 2 minute anytime he wants.
I was not near my laptop to record. I had written down all the lyrics. I showed them to MaCc too smh.

Also answer me this you pussy,If I was scared to battle Killgore,why'd I even leave a message on his wall saying I would send him his 2 minutes when I get on a laptop?

Fucking idiot.
I been busy with my mixtape, so if you want to send that 2 minutes feel free.
All I know is that you were posting in the forums ALL FUCKING DAY the day of the deadline in multiple threads just bullshitting. Then you act indignant when I tell you to post yr shit.

Hey nerd, why don't you send that two minute battle you demanded and quit pickin fights. Gotdamn

Hey ballsack worshipping dickmouth,

I still have 12 hours with me?
Why dont you stop stalking me and go pop a midol?

Lol happy gilmore looking ass nigga

Fuckin send, but it might be tomorrow before I can respond.

emceekilgore
10-09-2013, 11:12 AM
are you fucking kidding me? So you have the shit written but it's gunna take you 3-4 days to record the shit?

emceekilgore
10-09-2013, 11:49 AM
haha, fuckin whatever man, just send it whenever and i'll smash you. done with this goofy shit.

Joe MuGGz
10-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Muggz damn that is a shame it would have been a good battle

I know man.. Feel free to send 8 my way..

To keep it simple.. I shouldve took my time before joining a crew.. PoLo is a ill crew.. but I didnt know the history.. I joined because the roster was full of potential.. In my era, multi accounts was frowned upon. So when I found out that Macc and Soal was the same dude.. I smh.. Then the Kamo situation.. On the crew forum I see old post from some ILL catts.. but they was all posts about leaving.. a extremely high turn around... which I know can be stressful for Tha Dope Man , who is passionate about his team, but its hard when so few share that passion.

anyway, I'm still interested in seeing how this crew battle turns out.. I didn't read EVERY post on this thread, but if the challenge has been sent and verses are already up, then somebody please link me... i got a fv for ya..

respect

STaLWaRT
10-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Who's this lil' dwarf with the Wrestler's mask? Get him under control, He is going mad all over newcomers

STaLWaRT
10-09-2013, 12:58 PM
Shit talk is what you're doing everywhere, True to your name: Just Bullshit

---------- Post added at 11:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:56 AM ----------

Come audio with me and I'll take you down with your girly voice, in just one blow Shit-mouth

STaLWaRT
10-09-2013, 01:10 PM
Coward bitch, You must be a Girlish kid Tryin to hide behind Lesnar's prop,,,''You're not worth my attention.. Get the fhuk away from me.. Go listen to some lullaby or sing Bieber's song

The Dope Man
10-09-2013, 02:41 PM
I know man.. Feel free to send 8 my way..

To keep it simple.. I shouldve took my time before joining a crew.. PoLo is a ill crew.. but I didnt know the history.. I joined because the roster was full of potential.. In my era, multi accounts was frowned upon. So when I found out that Macc and Soal was the same dude.. I smh.. Then the Kamo situation.. On the crew forum I see old post from some ILL catts.. but they was all posts about leaving.. a extremely high turn around... which I know can be stressful for Tha Dope Man , who is passionate about his team, but its hard when so few share that passion.

anyway, I'm still interested in seeing how this crew battle turns out.. I didn't read EVERY post on this thread, but if the challenge has been sent and verses are already up, then somebody please link me... i got a fv for ya..

respect

Yo M U G G Z , I Feel You On Multi Accounts, But Mad Heads Got Multis! I Used To Think It Was Not Allowed (Except For Rule/Revan lol) But Everyone's Got Multis Now EtH/UnEthical, Lockhart/TreyRockHard, Anarchist/Smashh, Manhattan/Topshots, Phenomon/Apolloyon ...& More Those Are Just Chloro/AC's .. I Feel You Tho, KAMO & Then MaCc. But that shit happens & MaCc's My Homie From Day 1 On This Shit So I'ma Still Hold It Down...

It's All Good Though, I Still Got Your Back Bruh

Yung_Cypha_King
10-09-2013, 03:33 PM
MaCc had two accounts? & I see you in other threads sticking up for the dude but here.. you're insulting him?:confused:

Quick question how could you think its retarted to have 2 accounts when a lot of folks in your crew have 2 accounts? that right there sounds like a joke to me but I could give a fuck about who's who as long as they ain't voting on their own battles then what difference does it make? MaCc had 2 accounts and was topping charts with both of them so I don't even wanna hear the hate on terms of who's the best in the crew that's your opinion but you haven't battled my ass so that opinion is null & void to me... Pussies need to vote on a battle without any biased opinions niggas got to much friends on this sight dick ride the fuck outta each other been seeing it for years and it got worse if your not calling the shit fairly stay off the fuckin battle fair voters club my ass ~It's PoLo you CUNTS!!!~ :fyou:

Yung_Cypha_King
10-09-2013, 03:53 PM
ur an idiot, he was quoting what the dope man or someone else from polo said.

smh

^^ didn't see that in that case Ego can chop the first 2 lines off everything else still stands..

Zaraki Kenpachi
10-09-2013, 04:36 PM
MaCc had two accounts? & I see you in other threads sticking up for the dude but here.. you're insulting him?:confused:.....Ego ur one to talk... I'mma keep that to myself

Joe MuGGz
10-09-2013, 04:37 PM
For those who wanted to see Me and Battousai go at it... here you go.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467357

I AM EGO
10-09-2013, 07:33 PM
^that's right

Emceekillgore,Im not at home you fuckwit,I can only use my laptops on sundays and saturdays.

>I can only use my laptops on sundays and saturdays
Ha! AKA you're a bitch and don't want to do audio battles, probably because you're prepubescent & have a high pitch ass voice, lol!
By the way nobody respects you or your crew, only way you can prove yourself..? AUDIO BATTLE ME:guns:

Do it, you wont. :pimp:

---------- Post added at 06:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:30 PM ----------

.....Ego ur one to talk... I'mma keep that to myself

Lol I have two accounts Batt, it's not a secret. I barely use it.

The Dope Man
10-10-2013, 12:53 AM

MaCc had two accounts cause one of them was banned, & im not insulting him or your fagget crew. I just think its pointless to have two accounts. Y'all nerds really got so much time on your hands.. It might just be cause alot of you brits or canadians...& we all know canadians & brits cant rap..

Theodore Grizzly
10-10-2013, 02:05 AM
MaCc had two accounts cause one of them was banned, & im not insulting him or your fagget crew. I just think its pointless to have two accounts. Y'all nerds really got so much time on your hands.. It might just be cause alot of you brits or canadians...& we all know canadians & brits cant rap..

this is true, the brits just drink tea and eat crumpets.

-iNSTiNCT-
10-10-2013, 03:38 AM
CHLOROS WIN 6-0

---------- Post added at 08:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

Malgus NOBLE

Denton
10-14-2013, 02:29 AM
GJ Chloroformers. Not much more until you get a Medal haha

Hubert Cumberdale
10-14-2013, 04:30 AM
^4-0 now I believe.

Babylon
10-15-2013, 07:47 PM
>I can only use my laptops on sundays and saturdays .

W-wait a minute, was that greentext I see being attempted?

/b/ro?

Hubert Cumberdale
10-16-2013, 06:22 AM
Mindless, I think that was a mention of L/b/

Aggo
10-16-2013, 05:16 PM
>Be on letsbeef
>rapfag
>Writes some stuff in a box
>OOOOH SHIIIII.jpeg

Hubert Cumberdale
10-16-2013, 06:36 PM
>???
>PROFIT

Aggo
10-16-2013, 09:03 PM
> Rolling up to Agonize's crib
> Bones his mom and sister in front of him and his dad
> Boss Mode

Summerfag

Babylon
10-17-2013, 01:12 PM
I like you agonize.

Aggo
10-17-2013, 03:43 PM
You're not so bad either.

Aggo
10-17-2013, 05:34 PM
^Same thing that girl said when she saw your dick, yeah? No wonder she's been avoiding you.

Babylon
10-20-2013, 09:09 AM
>ITT: Summerfags calling summerfags summerfags.

>ishiggydiggy