PDA

View Full Version : Whenever you get a minute...

HandJob Alias
10-19-2013, 09:56 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467882

Whenever anyone get a min to throw down an impartial...thanks

lllllllllllll
10-19-2013, 09:59 PM
I remember this joint man..

Method Man - Say - YouTube

I was gonna record over this beat cause it's hella dope

HandJob Alias
10-19-2013, 11:29 PM
Really? man the only thing i like about that is my girl Lauryns voice, been on that bitch since sister act, haha but i dont know, that beat is too pop-ish for me, like Jason Mraz would sing on it...dont really like Meths verses either actually...hahaha sorry man not tryin to rip up what you like cause to each his own, so no offense at all....makin me miss Lauryn now man...may have to dig out "the miseducation" or the Score...

Punk

lllllllllllll
10-19-2013, 11:35 PM
lol you don't like pop? :D I liked the verses cause their completely true..

"Wu-Tang, if this is where the hip-hop is
Radio lyin' then, that ain't where hip-hop live
It lives in the streets, we eat to live they livin' to eat
I'm fed up, that nigga rides in 'em, givin 'em sleep
R.I.P., make me the king of all I see
And when death call I'm good I got call ID
See it was planned in the front, now they just gon' front
Like my joints is on proactive, and they just don't bump
Then niggas gon' say I lost my skill
when in fact they all been programmed
And lost they feel, fo' real"

Meth's pretty consistent..
I like damn there everything yo.. Hip Hop's like my 3rd favorite genre.. But i feel you..

HandJob Alias
10-20-2013, 07:21 AM
Haha your a good dude man, I appreciate you writin out the lyrics man for real but i'm a kinda guy that listens to the words not waits for a hook and if they dont lke it they automatically hate the song...god respect for you for listenin the right way...so many people discard a song cause they aint listening to the words and most of the time its talking right too them. Mad times i had someone listen again to a cut and all the time they are like "OH DAMN MAN!" ALL giddy gettin their panties all wet...anyway i liked the lyrics but nnot for what gets my panties wet hhaha...nah i hate pop music, im big into the indie rock scene...u? fuckin first date here Punk