PDA

View Full Version : DaDDiO Say It Ain't So!?!?!?

Phracture
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM
Imma call you mini-me cos your 'just SHORT OF A GENIUS'... chyeah right! You must 'gotta screw-loose, pussy' or is that the WHORE THAT YOU SLEEP WITH? - DaDDiO
^from his open today^

you THINK I’MA LOSE? lololol… that’s CRAZY/IMPOSSIBLE. Guarantee you “gotta screw loose, pussy” – now that you’re PAYIN’ FOR PROSTITUTES!/ - NawkOut
^from text tourney #8 vs. Ohs^

:high: whats that about ?

lllllllllllll
10-18-2013, 09:50 PM
Too close... I'm calling bites..

Iron Mike
10-18-2013, 10:13 PM
Hmmm....I see the Text Tournament 8 battle you're talking about. (http://www.letsbeef.com/tournament_battle_details.php?id=1002&section=tb)

But then it would also appear that NawkOut recycled that line from this battle: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=276519&section=tb

Phroxen
10-18-2013, 10:14 PM
Damn.

DaDDiO
10-18-2013, 10:16 PM
Pffffft Please

Phracture
10-18-2013, 10:17 PM
a recycled bit bar? .... wtf guys!

ya'll too dope and creative for this .

Aggo
10-18-2013, 10:22 PM
So, uh...welcome back.

EfficienT
10-18-2013, 10:23 PM
i personally think....you are all garbage...everyone in this post........
"creative" LOL

Streetz De Hood
10-18-2013, 10:24 PM
if u think these are the only 2 ppl to use that line u gotta be kiddin me.... ppl been using that since like 03

EfficienT
10-18-2013, 10:24 PM
if u think these are the only 2 ppl to use that line u gotta be kiddin me.... ppl been using that since like 03

faggot..... ^

Iron Mike
10-18-2013, 10:32 PM
To be fair though, the only thing that's the same in those two lines is the "screw lose, pussy" wordplay. The set-ups and the angle in which they were used were slightly different. The main thing to consider would be how hard do you think it would be for two people to come up with a "screw lose, pussy" wordplay independently?

Denton
10-18-2013, 10:39 PM
Its really not that big of a deal here

Phracture
10-18-2013, 10:46 PM
I never said a word But I feel dudes being Bias based on it being Daddio but It's cool dude in my Top 5 but I'm honest no matter what I'm not gon give a nigga the benefit just cus he's nice, But now all of a sudden it's been used since 03? .

CakedOut
10-18-2013, 10:46 PM
It's nothing but nice try tryin to get him banned. Maybe next time, But the only thing I spotted was the concept, you can't ban him for that. If that's the case, you should ban every other textcee that uses played concepts to be fair with. I mean I can see if that punch from Nawkout was recent but that shit 1-2 yrs ago..

Don't u ever disrespect the g.o.a.t on here. You got that boy

lllllllllllll
10-18-2013, 10:47 PM
Biting is a big deal....

Phracture
10-18-2013, 10:55 PM
Time out who said I wanted him banned?.... I just made a statement dude dope I respect him but you so much on his dick you'll turn a blind eye. niggas said rican was bitting for doing the same thing tbh similar concept . But I don't think he should be banned I just wanted to know whats up with that .

CakedOut
10-18-2013, 11:02 PM
If you wanted to know what was up, you could of just pm'd that nigga instead of putting him on the spot.

Student
10-18-2013, 11:39 PM
What If DaDDio Is NawkOut? :eek:
Lol Nah But Honestly I Wouldn't Call This A Deliberate Bit Type Of Scenario, It's "Concept" Stealing At Worst And Since When Are Concepts Completely Original? LetsBeef Has Been Around Since 06, Bebo Since Before EtH Was Born And GoldMic Since Early 2000's (I Believe). I'm Sure I Could Find Shit That Each And Everyone Of You Wrote That Is Loosely Worded Somewhere Else.

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:26 AM
If you wanted to know what was up, you could of just pm'd that nigga instead of putting him on the spot.

I wanted peoples take, It's cool to do this to others though But Once it's Daddio we can't voice shit , You sound Ed bro, I would do this to anyone... That concept too similar for me to nod it off, But if I did this to a Average textcee I bet you wouldn't of said what you did thats crazy... People vote for top vet names and are Bias... Me i just treat everyone the same , No hard feelings to Daddio I got no problem but I just wanted to know If I was bugging ....

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:28 AM
What If DaDDio Is NawkOut? :eek:
Lol Nah But Honestly I Wouldn't Call This A Deliberate Bit Type Of Scenario, It's "Concept" Stealing At Worst And Since When Are Concepts Completely Original? LetsBeef Has Been Around Since 06, Bebo Since Before EtH Was Born And GoldMic Since Early 2000's (I Believe). I'm Sure I Could Find Shit That Each And Everyone Of You Wrote That Is Loosely Worded Somewhere Else.

I most def agree with you But I can't just nod certain things off feel me.

Phe
10-19-2013, 12:28 AM
I don't think there is enough proof for a ban.. Damn, too bad..

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:36 AM
Why niggas keep saying ban why would I want him Banned lol
I just wanted to see what people say even if It was a Bite I doubt he would get banned,

yall dudes don't understand thats all lol So we gon leave it at that.

Jason
10-19-2013, 12:41 AM
hahah

you corny for this

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:43 AM
hahah

you corny for this

I'm corny for this but when dudes said Rican bit due to

'Crowns will never touch your Head' so you’d be a Fairly OddParent at best

vs.

take a close look & watch the throne because the ''crown will never touch the head'' like WANDA & COSMO!

it's was all good lol,

Iron Mike
10-19-2013, 12:44 AM
Damn Dizz its like you got all these punchlines on speed dial

Jason
10-19-2013, 12:45 AM
rican got a history of all that

DaDDiO been the best on here and would body just about everyone on here with the exception of 3-4 people ... fuck he need to bite a line for???
youre gunna go drag his name through the mud over one punchline which was clearly just fitting in the scheme

ya you corny for that

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:48 AM
Damn Dizz its like you got all these punchlines on speed dial

Lmao nah certain lines Ima remember... Just like I told Mikey bout His Law Abiden Citizen line daddio used lol I just respect lines.

Phracture
10-19-2013, 12:50 AM
rican got a history of all that

DaDDiO been the best on here and would body just about everyone on here with the exception of 3-4 people ... fuck he need to bite a line for???
youre gunna go drag his name through the mud over one punchline which was clearly just fitting in the scheme

ya you corny for that

So just cause a dude is better than most dudes on the site if you see something thats similar to a line you remember you gonna let it rock ? due to them being sooooo dope? c'mon bro that's a fan mentality.

I've stated that Daddio Is in my TOP 5 battlers on this site but If I see something I'm not gonna undermined it Ima get to the Point now if I mentioned someone else it wouldn't be No problem I don't get that shit tbh.

I'm not bashing but shit's gon be up for discussion Imo.

Jason
10-19-2013, 12:57 AM
So just cause a dude is better than most dudes on the site if you see something thats similar to a line you remember you gonna let it rock ? due to them being sooooo dope? c'mon bro that's a fan mentality.

I've stated that Daddio Is in my TOP 5 battlers on this site but If I see something I'm not gonna undermined it Ima get to the Point now if I mentioned someone else it wouldn't be No problem I don't get that shit tbh.

I'm not bashing but shit's gon be up for discussion Imo.

theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters

Row
10-19-2013, 01:02 AM
This is more appropriate in private manner. Shows respect.

Phracture
10-19-2013, 01:04 AM
theres probably about a million text battles online
lets just say roughly 5 million concepts have been used
you seriously dont think people that battle for long enough are gunna have overlapping ideas at some point?
i used a line once and someone else used a similar punch and someone like you made a corny thread like this

people who been around the block and have proven themselves probably just accidentally used a concept that someone else happened to use

how is this not blatantly obvious?

"biters" are not the guys with 100 clean battles and 1 similar bar
its guys with 1 battle and 100 similar characters

I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .

Jason
10-19-2013, 01:08 AM
I'm just pointing out a similar concept the same has been done for others but when it's done to Daddio everyone is so outraged, It's Ridiculous...

Row You right it wouldve been more respectable but every other time I do this or something similar I bring It to the threads so why change it now? Thats just how I voice my opinions .

&& For the 10000th time I never said he was a biter I just put it up In the air to be discussed .

nah id say the same about anyone whos shown themselves to be capable of writing

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

a monkey could realize its a coincidence

but good luck on your quest tho

Row
10-19-2013, 01:13 AM
no fret Dissizit

Phracture
10-19-2013, 01:13 AM
nah id say the same about anyone whos shown themselves to be capable of writing

it makes no sense to write a hundred battles with no similar lines then have the odd bar that matches another and make a fuss about it

a monkey could realize its a coincidence

but good luck on your quest tho

You being childish by saying I'm on a Quest...... Due to the fact that I won't deal with something the way you would .

Who made a fuss I posted two Bars and let yall do the talking

But it is what It is I'm sorry I hurt your feelings some how ...

But ima leave it at that ...

Jason
10-19-2013, 01:18 AM
"say it isnt so" isnt sayin your lookin for discussion

thats biased language .. youre already saying hes wrong in the thread title

its all good tho, i got no reason to defend him .. we arent boys outside this website ... i merely think that your reasoning is stupid.... 1 similar bar ... out of 100 battles ... best on this site .. now hes biting ??? aight bro

you "wanted opinions" thats what im givin you

if you were lookin for real discussion youd bring it up in the mod forums or somethin

youre just lookin to stir up trouble

Phracture
10-19-2013, 01:23 AM
"say it isnt so" isnt sayin your lookin for discussion

thats biased language .. youre already saying hes wrong in the thread title

its all good tho, i got no reason to defend him .. we arent boys outside this website ... i merely think that your reasoning is stupid.... 1 similar bar ... out of 100 battles ... best on this site .. now hes biting ??? aight bro

you "wanted opinions" thats what im givin you

if you were lookin for real discussion youd bring it up in the mod forums or somethin

youre just lookin to stir up trouble

No need to go back and forth my wording and my Intentions just didn't match up So I'ma leave it as that , Didn't mean to cause harm or w.e

Hubert Cumberdale
10-20-2013, 07:49 AM
In a lot of cases I'd agree, but I would go out on a limb and say DaDDiO didn't bite anyone. I think it's just a case of him picking the same idiom, and then coincidently using the same finish for the idiom. Unfortunate coincidence imo.