PDA

View Full Version : FREAK_MC ~RRR~ (0-0) Vs Crysis (0-0) - (Freak_MC Wins 3-0)

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 04:18 AM
Ultimate Writer 1 Undercard Match Up

Topic: Beauty is Skin Deep

Rules
3-0 = KO
3-1 = TKO
Otherwise, first to 5.

FREAK_MC ~RRR~ Vs Crysis

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 04:49 AM
FREAK_MC ~RRR~

Skin Deep

Lately, it seems white ladies can’t stop complaining about their skin color draining
Getting spray on tans so her complexion can attract a man, when there’s 20 waiting.
Constantly conditioning for some future fuck,
then erupt when they feel dumb and out of luck.
So they thought back and reminisced about times missed in the past.

How she partied and had a blast. Lisa showed her tits and Jackie blowed some trick, while Sally took it hard in the ass.
“His hair had bleached tips, muscles developed like a wrestler... you jealous?”
“Nah, dawg, you got me all wrong,” she says as if she’s harder than the dicks she loved to play with.
Platinum blonde is an epidemic when you’re a cool college kid, and
that’s where she’s at. No apologies, hitting up keggers at sororities and frats,
Playing beer pong instead of doing her math, getting mad shlong,
acting like a hood rat the way she’s polishing these cats in the back of her pad.

Then everything dramatically changed with the boomerang after graduation day,
All Lisa’s friends moved away, but she didn’t pass her classes and refused to stay
She went back to her folks place at a slow pace started to dance shows for low pay
You would think she was a thug the way she talks about her stilettos and pumps.
Going on and on about her Prada, Gucci, Coach, Versace and Louie Veton, and
How vogue wrote that a lot of movie roles are chosen on fashion alone
She claims she’s an actress, but she never seems to practice at home.
Where she watches T.V., while dramatically weeping about being broke.
So she had a medical professional inject her full of silicone and dope.

Nobody wants to hear a patronizing tone, but pay attention to what’s being told:

She’s so insecure about her relationship with her dad and her mom,
Acting proud about maxing out their plastic, Now they don’t get along
She’s not comprehending that there’s not enough pennies to be spending
on panties and thongs.
Thinking about how banging hot she was at her high school prom instead of tending to reality and getting a job.
Now every band that’s popped, gets spent whether she can afford it or not
She got lost in the material, infected by vineral diseases,
sexy how she appears to you, yet her vagina could melt off a penis.

Listen its in your interest, brother:
For those who are Empty, Beauty is Skin Deep
So Don’t Judge a Book By It’s Cover…

And before you go tongue deep, check that she’s not from the gutter.

Vs

Crysis

Beauty is Skin Deep

This a story bout' a girl, a GROUPIE NAMED CINDY, used to be a nice kid, 8th grade, all day just SCHOOLING and THEN SLEEP, a straight A student, she was UNIQUE AND WILLING, was even popular in class but this STUDENT NAMED JIMMY made it his life story to cause CRUELTY TO CINDY. See Jimmy had abusive parents and TRULY JUST ENVIED so he made up stories about Cindy that at first were just STUPID AND SILLY. But as they moved through the school they become JUICY AND FITTING so by 9th grade the one's who weren't close thought LOOSELY OF CINDY, she was infamous for things she didn't DO IT WAS SPLITTING guys started grabbing her BOOTY JUST HITTING on her, but when she said no calling her a whore was almost a DUTY, IT'S TRENDING. Was put down so much for being ugly it drove her LOOPY, SHE'S GETTING bad grades now. Used to go to MOVIES WITH FRIENDS EACH friday, but now they just call her a fat bitch and MOVE THROUGH THE TREND, SEE it took over her life, she constantly cried at home it's all she could DO, SHE WAS VENTING
thought she was the ugly slut she was called so she started STUPIDLY SENDING pictures to DUDES THAT WERE HINTING, they were NUDES SHE WAS SILLY now these maybe's turned into definites she KNEW SHE WAS IN DEEP Started to love the hate and dated some older guys, got ABUSED BY HER MEN, "PLEASE" she cried for them to stop but just caught TWO TO THE KIDNEY..... She was used to the DUDES JUST TO HIT THINGS but now Cindy's dead, after 6 years of abuse she put a shotgun under her chin and turned her ROOF TO A CHIMNEY all because the people around her thought that BEAUTY WAS SKIN DEEP.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-28-2013, 07:56 AM
FREAK: I thought the flow was a bit put off because of the long lines, and lyrically it wasn't the strongest. You took a good direction though, and you didn't just say that "Being focused on all of this shit is bad" but you gave a decent account as backup with a generic lifestory of someone being so materialistic and self conscious about her looks.

Crysis: This was actually one of the less impressive rhyming examples from you. Usually you are very strong in this aspect, but I felt you were a little bit forced throughout here, and I didn't think you should have went down the scheming route because it kind of dictated what your topical would be about, depending on where the rhyme took you. This took you away from the topic a bit, because a random dude spreading rumours about a girl isn't really relating to beauty being skin deep.

Overall: This was alright considering that both of you haven't stepped into the topical fields much before, and hopefully you both get a lot of experience from it. I think one was slightly more original and enjoyable, so I'll go with them.

FREAK MC GMV

Hubert Cumberdale
11-01-2013, 10:50 AM
Upping.

Phoenix
11-01-2013, 11:51 AM
This an Ok battle I guess....

Freak : The flow wasn't good really. For vocab, you didn't have have any complex words there. Try putting more of them in your verse, I'm not saying to the point, we'd have to look every definition up but atleast put some. The story was alright, I liked it, but could've been written better. MUCH better.

Crysis: This was horrible bro. No hate really. First, let's start with your structure, this is different than battling check Freak verse, and see how he writes it, just like writing a poem. Know what I'm saying ? As for Flow, it sucked, in our battle, you was dope with multies and had no problem with it but here you're so being forced...I dunno what happened. Your wording was bad too. for example :But as they moved through the school they become JUICY AND FITTING

Juicy and fitting really sounds weird to me, dunno if you guys say it cause English not my first language, but come on lol juicy and fitting ?

Story was cool too, but like I said to Freak, it could've been written much better.

Good battle I guess.

My vote goes to Freak Mc

Sean Cron
11-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Freak MC: you had a pretty good narrative here. The rhymes were loose and flowed nicely, I felt like the strongest part was talking about after graduation day. THe partying and sex was relevant but at times some of the lines seemed unnecessary. There wasn't a lot of complex rhyme but you did a good job of creating a narrative and staying on topic for the most part.

Crysis: I appreciated how the opening multi GROUPIE NAMED CINDY, tied back into the last multis (ROOF TO THE CHIMNEY, BEAUTY WAS SKIN DEEP). I felt the use of multis was one thing you did a little better then your competitor here. You had a decent narrative, but it seemed to drift off from the topic and be repititive at points. I saw a lot of potential in your verse, but it seemed constrained, possibly something to do with the rhyme scheme.

My Winner: Freak MC

because he was a bit more free flowing and descriptive and his narrative stayed on point more

Hubert Cumberdale
11-01-2013, 09:04 PM
FREAK_MC Wins 3-0

RULE
01-04-2020, 03:09 PM
TBM