PDA

View Full Version : WU TANG TRIBUTE - LB ARTISTS

WHITZ
10-18-2013, 01:49 AM
Who would be down to drop a real Wu Tang Tribute. Peeps with knowledge of the crew. Hopefully have some hometown spittaz on the site. I know theres a few Gz in here that would rock this betta then Drake did.

Maybe do a Competition site wide to gather the best verses voted in by Mods and the Users.

This could turn out to be something huge.. or just another song for the archives.
Use a couple of the wu beats, tie them together and have a clan of verses on it.

Pugz
NOBLE

lemme know whats on this Idea

HandJob Alias
10-18-2013, 02:50 AM
Who would be down to drop a real Wu Tang Tribute. Peeps with knowledge of the crew. Hopefully have some hometown spittaz on the site. I know theres a few Gz in here that would rock this betta then Drake did.

Maybe do a Competition site wide to gather the best verses voted in by Mods and the Users.

This could turn out to be something huge.. or just another song for the archives.
Use a couple of the wu beats, tie them together and have a clan of verses on it.

Pugz
NOBLE

lemme know whats on this Idea

First ever concert, i was 15/16 was Wu-Tang javits center i think, then that summer saw em down in myrtle beach againn, then when they got back and did some dates a few years ago i was livin in orlando and my sister got backstage passes for us was dope..then she fucked Ghostface, not dope....

I dig the idea of the tribute and submittin verses, were u talking strictly audio?

WHITZ

V3numb
10-18-2013, 02:54 AM
First ever concert, i was 15/16 was Wu-Tang javits center i think, then that summer saw em down in myrtle beach againn, then when they got back and did some dates a few years ago i was livin in orlando and my sister got backstage passes for us was dope..then she fucked Ghostface, not dope....

I dig the idea of the tribute and submittin verses, were u talking strictly audio?

WHITZ

ghostface.. ahhhhhhhhhhh

HandJob Alias
10-18-2013, 03:08 AM
got her pregnant man...ghostface killa fetus clinic was visited V3numb

WHITZ
10-18-2013, 03:46 PM
Yeah boy.. some audio for them to listen to. I been hearing them hating on that drake tribute that has nothing to do wit wu tang.. so if the Beef can gather some sick artists to drop a proppa tribute.. then I am sure peeps would get some recognition.

I would like to use an ODB beat called Fire. that a few more could be whipped up into a nice Wu Tang Cypher.

HandJob Alias
10-18-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah boy.. some audio for them to listen to. I been hearing them hating on that drake tribute that has nothing to do wit wu tang.. so if the Beef can gather some sick artists to drop a proppa tribute.. then I am sure peeps would get some recognition.

I would like to use an ODB beat called Fire. that a few more could be whipped up into a nice Wu Tang Cypher.

FIRE!! First off thats a good selection of beat...its very fittin gof the era, wutang as a whole while also keeping it on the lighter side a bit to allow us to have fun...funny witout rememberin sein ur post i just posted this stupid battle but i gave raekwon a shout...if u get a sec..http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=467882...

out of the thousands of rappers that have come and gone throughtout 40+/- years of hip-hop being a movement in the world, Russel Tyrone Jones shall go down in history as THE MOST COMPLETELY BEFITTING ACTUAL PERSONA OF HIS ASSUMED ALTER-EGO EVER, for he truly was an 'OLD DIRTY BASTARD' .......HE WAS FOR REAL.....

"on behalf of ODB he wants everyone to know he changed his name to now be called "The old dirty chinese restaraunt"

WHITZ
10-19-2013, 01:06 PM
I hope theres enough peeps in here that wanna showcase talent for this project.. even if its not through Lets Beef.. Get at me anyways.. I wanna get this done before someone else does

187 nEw eRRa
10-21-2013, 09:59 AM

Let me jump on dat track yo

RULE
10-21-2013, 10:14 AM
Krhyme Killz is a Wu dude.

Joe MuGGz
10-21-2013, 12:00 PM
This sounds cool.. we actually tried to do this back in the day.. @Stotty_Pimpin kno a lil something bout that.. he prolly still got the beats...

I'll be willing to add my two cents...

WHITZ
10-24-2013, 02:57 PM
Who evers serious about this. Email me fortmacsfinest@gmail.com. i got my dude getting the beat ready. This has gotta showcase lyricals , originality and most important the tribute to one of sickest groups of all time. Holla at me