PDA

View Full Version : Pet Hates

J u s T C
10-17-2013, 11:15 AM
You go to a cafe, order a bacon, egg and mushroom barm for yourself.

Order a ham salad barm for friend.

The cafe bird cuts the ham salad barm in half.

She then cuts your bacon, egg and mushroom barm in half.. WITH THE SAME KNIFE!

You drive off tucking into your breakfast. IT STINKS OF ONION!

You fucking slag!. I waited 10 minutes in a cue just for you to make my breakfast bin material.

Is it so much to ask you to use a different knife? 1 not covered in barf inducing onion stink?

I spat it out, the rest went straight into the bin.

Brodie B
10-17-2013, 11:34 AM
When people who use EBT bitch about the prices of food to the cashier....caused me to snap several times

J u s T C
10-17-2013, 11:39 AM
Couldn't agree more on the Beer and Hash Tag hates.

Seeing hash tags legit gets on my tits. Shit like "#Swag"

What swag? your nerdy cyber net swag? you fucking hipster faggot get a life.

Something about hash tags makes me feel an immense amount of try hard corny twat when I read em. lol.

Over flowing a beer does my head in too. shit dripping all down the sides dripping on your clothes n shit.

Too much head on a pint is another for me. it's like a 3/4's booze n 1/4 foam. I end up having to go outside n slide my finger across the top as I shake my head in disgust at the bar mans ineptitude.

Enfinite
10-17-2013, 11:41 AM
Hate people who can't do a job right. If that shits your profession why are you so incompetent at it?

J u s T C
10-17-2013, 11:47 AM
Lol I just thought of another 1 which happened to me today.

I went to the shop to get my self some ciggies.

Straight facing the till/cash register is a chocolate and crisps/chips isle. Thats where people que up.

2 people move to the side so I can take my place in the line behind them.

Guy 1 gets served , goes on his merry way.

Next guy is getting served and I'm next. Some sneaky little twat trys worming his way in front of me from another isle completely outta line. LMAO. He's even eying me with a side glance trying to not look too obvious.

Just as the guy infront is getting his change. He places his dog foot on the till. I'M LIKE WHAT!!

Really now! you think so do you!?

I barged right infront of him and asked the guy for 10 sigs. sneaky faggot looks at me shaking his head. So I star at him with that "You really wanna take it there" face. Guy behind the till looks at him knowing I was next, smiled, then sneaky faggot admited defeat.

I was a bout ready to spark the cheeky faggot clean out with his own can of dog food.

People try that shit all the time and it drives me nuts.

Brodie B
10-17-2013, 11:54 AM
When an asshole cuts you off, and then proceeds to drive under the speed limit...especially when there's nobody behind you for a mile. They seriously can't wait the extra 2 seconds.

Could probably rant for hours on driving pet peeves hahhaa so I'll quit while I'm ahead

J u s T C
10-17-2013, 11:56 AM
I'm on 1 now lol

Simmilar to what I just posted. But when People getting served at the shop with a basket full.

Pay for it, then say Can I have 10 lotto millions cards...... Oh and a scratch card.... Oh and 40 benson and hedges....oh and a pack of AA Duracels.... Oh and... Jesus fucking christ man I'm getting deep vein thrombosis over here MOVE!

Or when they pay for 1 solitary Granny Smiths apple... with a credit card..

Enfinite
10-17-2013, 12:00 PM
I hate when I'm at the store, and I have ONE item, and someone with a full basket barely beats me to the line, turn and look at me with ONE item, and dont even offer to let me go in front of them.

J u s T C
10-17-2013, 12:06 PM
That too ^ I always offer to let 1 item guy go first n expect the same in return

Brodie B
10-17-2013, 12:15 PM
Common courtesy isn't so common anymore

Manhattan
10-17-2013, 12:22 PM
People who walk slow as fuck in a crowded area and all of a sudden just decide to stop in the middle of the sidewalk. Or people who stand in a group blocking off an entrance or the sidewalk. I was walking down the street with a buddy of mine and this group of like 7 kids are standing right on the sidewalk in a circle like there about to fucking watch a fight. They see us walking towards them and don't move....My buddy just walks around them but since I'm just soooo tough I walk directly through the circle. The smallest chirpiest kid of the bunch goes "The fuck is that dudes problem" to his friends which I then turn around and say "Kids who stand on the fucking sidewalk while people walking towards them.....It's called a side walk for a reason." Another one is when people start chirping when your by yourself or with one other person and they're with 20 people. I remember I was walking to my brothers house for a bbq and I walk by a group of about 5 dudes who I had never seen before and one of them goes "What are you fucking looking at?" so I just keep walking but I laugh because I'm close to my brothers place. I of course as I'm getting closer just say "A group of goofs who are about to get stomped out" they start running towards me and that's when my brother and his boys are all coming to the front yard to make this shit even. I don't need to go into much detail to say we sent those goofs on there way w/ some hurt egos and pride.

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 PM ----------

Man I could go on forever

---------- Post added at 12:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

People who talk too loud or chew there food like a fucking cow. When you ask someone a question and the response is "Who Cares?" well clearly I do because I'm asking the fucking question

Krhyme Killz
10-17-2013, 12:58 PM
excessive 'low battery' indicators that seem to only use more of your battery (phone, smoke detector, etc)

snow. schools are delayed. work isn't.

drizzle. just fucking rain and get it over with, son

Madea.

Broken glass on carpet. Dude, you are NEVER gonna get every piece

people who can't properly use the 'self check out line'...using the 'self check out line'

Domino's Pizza...nah son

WIC....why on EARTH does WIC have to be sooooo specific...juice is juice my nigga...smh

Stale Blunts/Rellos....nigga you know i'm not gonna smoke this in this current form. give me a fresh rello

Animal Planet

people walking with massive amounts of change in their pocket...shhhh....i'm trying to think here

'How are you?'..."i'm good, and you?".....*silence*

Grover from Sesame Street

movie theater concessions. popcorn ANYWHERE else in the world? $1.50. popcorn at the movies? $10.50

FreezyCT
10-17-2013, 02:29 PM
people who dont use blinkers..i cant read your mind
people who turn left and take the lane hugging the curb..they never look
people who block on-ramps because they have no sense to merge to the left
people who talk with their hands, while driving
people who drive in the left lane
people who stop their cart in the middle of the isle at the grocery store
the fact Game cigars went up from .69 to .79...instead of 3 quarters, i now need to fish for coins
lazy weed dealers..this is your job
8ths that go for 65..what ATM gives out 5s
people who stay over too long..i dont know how to tell you to leave, but you need to go
micro-managing..self explanitory
facebook..self explanitory
teenagers..self explanitory
the fact my direct deposit clears friday morning when everyone else's clears thursday night

thats all i can think of for now

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 04:07 AM
I hate anyone who says Pet Hate because they don't like the sound of Pet Peeve.

V3numb
10-18-2013, 01:05 PM
^pretty much the 2nd one.. lmao

Obey
10-18-2013, 01:13 PM
Asian people that act like they can't fucking speak english and play the dumb card. I swear to fucking God one day I'm going to flip the fuck out.

V3numb
10-18-2013, 01:16 PM
fucking chinks

NOBLE
10-18-2013, 02:07 PM
everything about sandra bullock
I always thought her jawline was a little too masculine.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 02:12 PM
I hate anyone who says Pet Hate because they don't like the sound of Pet Peeve.

#suck #a #fuck #ing #dick #faggot

NOBLE
10-18-2013, 02:35 PM
I hate of lot of the things mentioned already as well...like people stopping in the middle of the side walk or leaving their grocery cart in the middle of the aisle.
I hate the way people in Toronto drive. Everyone here seems to think where they're going is more important and they have very little regard for pedestrians. When you're crossing the street and they're making a turn, rather than waiting for you to completely cross, they're still advancing forward with their vehicle as if to rush you off the road.
I hate people who can't seem to tell the difference between "your" and "you're".
I hate when you hold the door for someone coming in behind you and they don't even say thank you.
I hate when people who smoke are walking in front of me and I'm getting hit with all their second-hand smoke.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 03:12 PM
I hate when you hold the door for someone coming in behind you and they don't even say thank you.

I fucking hate that. I always just say "Yeah you're welcome" hoping that they say something back.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 03:22 PM
- People getting on the bus before I get off. I don't care what age you are, you deserve a punch in the face bitch.
- People reclining their seats on the seat in the bus in front of you. Sorry mate, I only paid for the ticket, I don't want a lap-dance.
- When people stand in public places, like shops, and stand still, reading something, or refuse to stand out of the way of people passing.
- Female text language.
- People who swear loudly in public places, well aware that people don't want to know if you'd fuck Angelina Jolie with cancer or not.
- Americans being unable to say "twat" properly.
- Americans saying "I could care less", being unaware that it means the complete opposite of what they want to say.
- English people retardedly spelling hiccup as "hiccough".
- People who think when being drunk is the best time to have a serious conversation.
- People who think the government is bad.
- People who think the police is bad.
- People who think the teacher picked on them in school.
- People who think they had a hard life.
- The expression "He's worked his whole life". How the fuck would you know?
- "Respect your elders"...because they were born previously to when I was?
- Irish TV presenters with their American accents.
- Americans pretending they are of Irish culture.
- People complaining about campers on Call of Duty.
- People who think "Your Mum", "Nigger" or "Paki" are good insults.
- People who tell you information to think they're intelligent because they found it out the night previously.
- Small talk when I'm getting my hair cut. Didn't ask for your life story pal, just cut my hair and go fuck yourself.
- People remixing songs that I liked in the 90s.
- How dogs bark when an old lady walks past the house.
- Scooter.
- Robin Williams in everything that isn't Jumanji and Mrs. Doubtfire.
- Eminem fans.
- Breaking Bad fans.
- Not intelligent at all Leonardo Di Caprio film fans.
- English boxing referees.
- People who think white pride is a racist term.
- Anyone who teaches communications. I don't need to be a robot to pass an interview, fuck off hoe.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 03:39 PM
Scooter the motor bike or the euro trash techno band from the 90's?

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 03:50 PM
Both, but specifically the latter. What the FUCK has the ice cream man done to warrant my respect?

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 03:58 PM
This is 2013. I wasn't aware Scooter was relevant enough to enrage people. Maybe Ireland's just a tad (20 odd years) behind the times in terms of popular culture.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 04:00 PM
Ireland ARE 20 years behind the times, but the logical song hit the radio today and reinvented my long time hatred.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 04:13 PM
but the logical song hit the radio today and reinvented my long time hatred.

I guess it's me who's behind the times. And the 1 time I'm glad to be :)

It could be worse though. Eifle 65 could re emerge with a Blue remix.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-18-2013, 04:16 PM
My fucking god, just heard a HORRIFIC version of Rhythm of the Night on the radio today which made me want to gouge my ears off.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 04:19 PM
That reminds me

All Saints Pure Shores >

GTA Pop Radio >

How did that top West Coast classics.

They totally dropped the ball with that station.

J u s T C
10-18-2013, 05:49 PM
Lol.

I just came across another which I forgot about.

When someones in the living room watching the T.V.

Your in the next room doing ya own thing.

N T.V watcher decides to shout over "HAHAHA HEY COME HERE AND WATCH THIS A SECOND" to you every 2 seconds.

MrkdjrejdiwosiUisikJSKEIEK!?&3,!! Fuck OFF! GONAWAY! Y most u impose on me liek this!? LEEVE ME BE!

I hate that shit with a burning passion. drives me bat shit every single time.

CakedOut
10-18-2013, 07:20 PM
I hate when ppl drive slow, fast, chew with there mouth open, bump into you, step on your shoes, stare, ask you questions all the time & act childish.

The diary of a hateful person.

---------- Post added at 06:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Also hate when lame people try to be funny.

Student
10-18-2013, 11:31 PM
I Dislike People Who Say They "Hate" Everything.

V3numb
10-18-2013, 11:34 PM
^.........

Student
10-18-2013, 11:40 PM
/thread

Hubert Cumberdale
10-19-2013, 05:47 AM
Yeah, I feel like punching myself in the forehead when I realize that I much prefer the pop station to Westcoast Classics, and Westcoast Classics SHOULD be my all time favourite soundtrack in a game. I dunno whats happening now that Ive hit 21 :(

V3numb
10-19-2013, 07:15 AM
your tired of the previous shit wand enjoy the shit you havnt before... expand your taste

RULE
10-19-2013, 07:39 AM
I hate people who only act brave when there "safe".

Im driving down the motorway (highway yanks) and cuz dude knows i cant get out and whup they feeling all brave n shit. Like im not gonna follow them to some red lights and stomp em.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

I hate people who stand in a queue then get to the front and dont know wht they want.

We been stood in this fuckin queue for 20 minutes and you gonna get up to the front and be all "umm... i dunno..."

fuck.

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

I hate politians who take the opposite stand of they rival party... JUST CUZ its the opposite stand of the rival party.

Like fuck just turn around and say "aight, thats actually a good idea". Prolly get more voters just for being real for a damn change.

---------- Post added at 12:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 PM ----------

I hate hate HATE FUCKIN HATE the McCanns.

Steps to being the worst cunting parents in the history of the planet:

go on holiday in another country

leave kids in hotel room... alone

fuck off down to a bar all night

kids missing, leave the country the kid was taken from, meet the pope, fuck a doorknob, rape a mouse with a block of cheese and DONT GO TO JAIL EVEN THO YOU PRACTICALLY KILLED THE CHILD YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU THE MOST FUCKIN INCOMPETANT PARENTS IN THE FUCKIN HISTORY OF THE FUCKIN WORLD I HOPE THEY BOTH CATCH AIDS, CANCER AND PARKINSONS AND DIE SLOWLY FROM ALL THREE THOSE FUCKIN PIECES OF SHIT.

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 PM ----------

I hate TV shows that i like... that get cancelled without resolving any open storylines.

Like fuck, if you gonna cancel them then at LEAST let em have a fuckin episode just to wrap shit up for fuck sake.

J u s T C
10-19-2013, 04:06 PM
same boat w/ polaticians n mc cans. its more the fact the mc cans wont go away for me. i get their pain but i'm fed up of seeing her frowning horse face on a consistant basis after all these years.

other parents lose their kids but its allways THEM i see in the press.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-20-2013, 07:33 AM
I've made a promise to myself never to make Madeline McCann jokes again.