PDA

View Full Version : Inactive Account Deletion.

Babylon
10-17-2013, 09:30 AM
I'm sure most of you know there are literally thousands of inactive accounts on LB now, and some haven't been on in over FOUR YEARS. this hinders a lot of people from not only getting usernames they want but also makes the ranking system faulty as fuck. It makes the site look awesome to see that you are "**** out of 135k people but there's only about 100 battlers who actually do shit here, so it's fucking stupid to have all these accounts doing literally nothing but taking up room, probably just to make the site look more populated. So I propose that you delete all accounts where the owner hasn't logged in in 1-2 years, if they haven't came here in that long it's pretty obvious they aren't coming back and if they do making a new account is fine after being gone for so long.

NOBLE
@IDontKnowEnoughStaffNames
@FuckYou

Hubert Cumberdale
10-17-2013, 09:36 AM
A bigger reason for this is that it takes up space on the site.

But at the same time, I hate deleting history on here. I love checking over old battles, even if the guy hasn't been on since 2006. I love looking up guys that I had rivalries with in 2007 and stuff and seeing how it all played out. I still think the biggest mistake we ever made on LB was deleting the text lounge posts, because it deleted SO much history from the site.

Brodie B
10-17-2013, 09:38 AM
A bigger reason for this is that it takes up space on the site.

But at the same time, I hate deleting history on here. I love checking over old battles, even if the guy hasn't been on since 2006. I love looking up guys that I had rivalries with in 2007 and stuff and seeing how it all played out. I still think the biggest mistake we ever made on LB was deleting the text lounge posts, because it deleted SO much history from the site.

2007 and 2008 were great years for the text lounge....RIP :(

Hubert Cumberdale
10-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Are you actually telling ME that? :D

-Prospective mod.
-Leader in a future HOF crew.
-Beating every other up and comer on the site.

*FORUMS*

-Forum top poster.
-Most hated guy on the site.
-Future account deletion victim.

:D

Brodie B
10-17-2013, 10:34 AM
I was supporting your argument :D