PDA

View Full Version : Internet Trolling: Sociopathic Behavior

Krhyme Killz
10-12-2013, 11:14 AM
So after reading some comments on FB about Adrian Peterson, and other recent tragic events... it donned on me. Some 'trolls' are really just sociopaths. Now don't get me wrong...the shit yall do on here is harmless enough and really just comedy or general fuckery. But after school shootings and tragedies like this AD shit...to see people commenting with such hatred about a fucking universally unacceptable act like beating a child to death I really feel like we have a bigger issue as a society.

We all know that people say dumb shit online, and I get it....people feel comfortable behind a screen. But it gets less and less understandable when after Sandy Hook where elementary school students are shot and killed, that people would go online and make jokes about it.

What is the root of all this shit yo really. For someone to do this they must get some sort of satisfaction or kick from it and that is sociopathic.

I guess the question is. did the internet make it easier for the population of sociopaths to communicate in anonymity, or is the ease of communicating in anonymity turning some people into sociopaths?

stricc
10-12-2013, 11:18 AM
it's a combination of tha two but i would lean heavier towards tha latter...my motto is-tha first time you do an unspeakable act it's almost impossible,tha second time is a little easier, and by tha third it's an addiction...real shit

Rant
10-12-2013, 11:30 AM
There's a noticeable drift between psychopathy, and sociopathy. Despite the terms being used interchangeably there are large, notable differences between the two. I believe the behavior you're describing here is that of psychopathy as opposed to the latter.

Louie Dawgs
10-12-2013, 11:33 AM
You act like I still wouldn't say it in real life.

FiNAL WoRD
10-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Cause you wouldn't , fuck all you faggots tho #socioswag

Enfinite
10-12-2013, 11:50 AM
Most of the times, I think it's kids trying to be "controversial" if you will. I don't think it's Sociopathy at all, because there's a line between not giving a fuck on the internet, where you can do what you want, say what you want and have little to no repercussion, and saying/doing something like that in real life. It's the internet generation. They're just stupid, and don't think anything like that would happen around them. Guarantee if the shooting happened around the block from where they lived they'd shit themselves.

Krhyme Killz
10-12-2013, 11:53 AM
Most of the times, I think it's kids trying to be "controversial" if you will. I don't think it's Sociopathy at all, because there's a line between not giving a fuck on the internet, where you can do what you want, say what you want and have little to no repercussion, and saying/doing something like that in real life. It's the internet generation. They're just stupid, and don't think anything like that would happen around them. Guarantee if the shooting happened around the block from where they lived they'd shit themselves.

But why is there a line between the two? a hateful comment requires a hateful thought.

why have a hateful thought to begin with about such tragedies

FiNAL WoRD
10-12-2013, 11:56 AM
Damn right I'd shit myself, wouldn't you you fucking faggot piece of shit? ..hmm?

Enfinite
10-12-2013, 12:02 PM
But why is there a line between the two? a hateful comment requires a hateful thought.

Because if I'm correct on Sociopathy, Sociopaths generally don't feel hate. Nor love, and all that jazz. A Sociopath is the one out shooting, because he doesn't feel sympathy, compassion, nor does he think what he's doing is wrong.
Whereas a kid on the internet is just trying to stir things up. Granted, a few of the kids probably do have a screw loose or two, but if they were truly Sociopaths they'd be doing more than trolling on the internet. At least that's how I see it.

Spooky Deep
10-12-2013, 12:06 PM
I've been desensitized for awhile...I literally hafta work on my filter. I'm pretty humble tho. I'm prolly the first to help in an emergency & the first to push a prideful nigga's face backwards. I hate when people play buddy buddy when shit ain't all good.

Enfinite
10-12-2013, 12:09 PM
fun fact .. the term sociopath isnt actually recognized in psychology
there is no legitimate definition for the term
the real term is psychopath ... that word has a different connotation in the media but the guys that the masses think of as "sociopaths" are actually psychopaths by definition

and as for your comment .. there are 2 types of diagnosis .. there are "clinical" and there are "partial" ... clinical means that you fit the bill entirely for a particular disorder ... and there are partial diagnosis where you fit certain criteria but not all

these guys that you see on the internet are probably partial at best ... they just want a rise out of people for shock value .. true psychopaths dont behave that way .. they are cold and numb and have no interest in getting a rise out of people on the internet. that kinda shit you see on message boards are just lonely losers trying to look cool

a true psychopath is not interested in that at all
to be a true psychopath you literally have no empathy or emotional attachment whatsoever. your mother could die, father could die, sister could die .. and you would not feel anything

and you can never turn into a psychopath .. you either are one or you arent one

That's the point I was trying to make lol. J said it perfect.

Phil Banks
10-12-2013, 12:25 PM
AP son dyin is weird.. like he jus left his kid wit some random dude or what?

Phroxen
10-12-2013, 01:08 PM
Jason wins the thread.

Hubert Cumberdale
10-12-2013, 04:27 PM
My favourite website...

http://www.sickipedia.org/

Rant
10-12-2013, 06:15 PM
I've been desensitized for awhile...I literally hafta work on my filter. I'm pretty humble tho. I'm prolly the first to help in an emergency & the first to push a prideful nigga's face backwards. I hate when people play buddy buddy when shit ain't all good.

the real term is psychopath ... that word has a different connotation in the media but the guys that the masses think of as "sociopaths" are actually psychopaths by definition

and as for your comment .. there are 2 types of diagnosis .. there are "clinical" and there are "partial" ... clinical means that you fit the bill entirely for a particular disorder ... and there are partial diagnosis where you fit certain criteria but not all

these guys that you see on the internet are probably partial at best ... they just want a rise out of people for shock value .. true psychopaths dont behave that way .. they are cold and numb and have no interest in getting a rise out of people on the internet. that kinda shit you see on message boards are just lonely losers trying to look cool

to be a true psychopath you literally have no empathy or emotional attachment whatsoever. your mother could die, father could die, sister could die .. and you would not feel anything

The fun fact isn't true. Sociopathy is used in dichotomy with psychopathy. It is a scale for organized, and disorganized violent offenders who suffer from ASPD.

V3numb
10-12-2013, 06:23 PM

if you could get away with murder would oyu?.. especially if your an under developed teen still trying to develop the impulsive adolescent mind filled with testosterone overpowering your body,,

AmBitiousFlow
10-12-2013, 06:34 PM

Spooky Deep *Bold Letters Homie*

Jason Nailed it. :D

Iron Mike
10-12-2013, 06:47 PM
I'm not sure if sociopath is the right word, but I've definitely noticed people saying extreme shit apparently only for the sake of shock value. I also have always found it weird when people either act like they're from the hood or use the n word profusely on here when 99% of the time they're some corny white kid who wouldn't talk like that in real life. It's like some sort of weird vicarious fantasy or something. If you don't behave on the net the same way you do in real life, there should be a word and diagnosis for that if there isn't one.

Fidel Z
10-12-2013, 07:03 PM
I'm not sure if sociopath is the right word, but I've definitely noticed people saying extreme shit apparently only for the sake of shock value. I also have always found it weird when people either act like they're from the hood or use the n word profusely on here when 99% of the time they're some corny white kid who wouldn't talk like that in real life. It's like some sort of weird vicarious fantasy or something. If you don't behave on the net the same way you do in real life, there should be a word and diagnosis for that if there isn't one.

Obama Handshake w/ white guy Vs. Kevin Durant [VINE] - YouTube

AmBitiousFlow
10-12-2013, 07:07 PM
Obama Handshake w/ white guy Vs. Kevin Durant [VINE] - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b454McWoLZs)

LMAO!!

Fidel Z
10-12-2013, 07:15 PM
LMAO!!

I do it for my real niggas fam all day!

Brodie B
10-13-2013, 08:39 PM
Meh the shit I say in real life is worse than anything I'd say online lmao

HandJob Alias
10-14-2013, 05:41 AM
So after reading some comments on FB about Adrian Peterson, and other recent tragic events... it donned on me. Some 'trolls' are really just sociopaths. Now don't get me wrong...the shit yall do on here is harmless enough and really just comedy or general fuckery. But after school shootings and tragedies like this AD shit...to see people commenting with such hatred about a fucking universally unacceptable act like beating a child to death I really feel like we have a bigger issue as a society.

We all know that people say dumb shit online, and I get it....people feel comfortable behind a screen. But it gets less and less understandable when after Sandy Hook where elementary school students are shot and killed, that people would go online and make jokes about it.

What is the root of all this shit yo really. For someone to do this they must get some sort of satisfaction or kick from it and that is sociopathic.

I guess the question is. did the internet make it easier for the population of sociopaths to communicate in anonymity, or is the ease of communicating in anonymity turning some people into sociopaths?

Havent read through all the comments but my perspective may be different. How I see it, todays non-ethical cover it all up political media combined with the way this country is being run is making it impossible for anyone to think different and to question anything without being ostrezied and deemed a sociopath or taliban or traitor. Let me make a "shock jock" statement and please read and understand before u see words and form a descion the way you have been conformed to do. You call what happened to Adrian Peterson and baby a tradgedy; its not a tradgedy for adrian peterson; no baby should be killed obviously (you pro choice?) no person for that matter should be killed but look at what the media has everone callin it "The Adrian Peterson Tradgedy" when the facts seemingly are that Adran Peterson ddnt even meet the kid until he was in the Hospital thursday on life support. KIDS GET MURDERED EVERY FUCKING DAY and none of the bubblehead pop-culture maggots could care less about real families struggling with the devestating loss. Then here comes media darling AP. Media comes out wit the story, making it a tragic loss for ADRIAN PETERSON instead of the mother and the actual dead kid. There was more coverage on if he was goin to play or not then the actual dead baby that he didnt even know nor had any emotional attachment too if he met him while he was already dead on life suport. I bet and im not sayin this to be fcked up, but the thought that all the child support money he wouldnt have to pay had to come through his mind because he didnt know that kid guys...just cause its your sperm doesnt mean theres an automatic attachment where ur in love wit a 2 year old u just met. but we cant question that and are forced to feel bad for him while ignoring al the thousands bein killed every day. We all make do thinggs to spark heat somewhere. me makin a joke too soon is done 1 part mocking society because I dont beleive anythin this media tells me without getting facts and then coming to a solidified conclusion on somethin so before that happens nothing is real and 1 part obviously to go there too soon which is the same as Khryme posting this thread; it wasnt intended to be ignored it was intended to get reaction and to stir up some debate and friendly argument...i can go on for ever i dont know if i got my point across but leave wit this "HOW CAN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE RIGHT. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY ARE WRONG'' countries are at war with eachother because of their religious beliefs; murdering people when in essence they beleie the same thing but cant see that because they dont want to look...sorry for always writin so much, hit me up for details or any backin to my thoughts...thnaks

Spooky Deep
10-14-2013, 08:42 AM
You're right when comparing AP's son to abortion, considering a child has a right to live. That's a good point. That's just a double standard of society. A doctor can kill a child for money but a thug can't kill a child in impatience.

But you're wrong...about that being AP's first time meeting his son. I'm pretty sure I saw a video clip of him & his son together on CNN or Fox

---------- Post added at 08:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:40 AM ----------

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Adrian-Peterson.jpg

HandJob Alias
10-14-2013, 10:06 AM
theres mixed reports on that spooky...we need to confirm that if anyone has the real story cause a bunch of fucked up media outlets are reporting one thing and a bunch of fucked up ones are reportin another haha...and i dont know what that picture is supposed to be but Adrian dont look like he even know that kid...look at him hes like "aight kid, wheres ur father, i told him one catch...its been an hour and a half, is adrian peterson gonna have to slap a bitch!" Spooky Deep

not tryin to get into abortoin wit this panel ahaha

Hubert Cumberdale
10-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Meh the shit I say in real life is worse than anything I'd say online lmao

Back to the corner!

Ahh the old days.

HandJob Alias
10-14-2013, 10:12 AM
not to hog up the posst and im tryin to stop postin so much bullshit but even if he met his kid before once or twice or for 2 years; do u not see my point and the validation behind it? I actually hope your just tryin to point out a flaw...and hey im not knockin AP at all in this, not one bit, its the media this country and we the people im knockin...aight thanks spook

Spooky Deep
10-14-2013, 10:51 AM
No his baby mama is a rat who fuck wit no good nothing ass niggas...hoes like that try to punish niggas

Denton
10-14-2013, 10:58 AM
Nostalgia :(

HandJob Alias
10-14-2013, 11:13 AM
makin assumptions cannon...we still dont know if peterson even knew this kid man...it just looks like she was just some broad he banged out in wisonsin and got in touch wit him a year later wantin a PETERNity test done cause the baby popped outta her all purple; rippin his own ambillical cord off in a shorter time than eric dickerson did his..

Spooky Deep