PDA

View Full Version : Battle or Chypher? Cypher or Battle?

HandJob Alias
10-11-2013, 09:20 AM
Aight so i know the "structure" for a battle and how it differs from that of a cypher and vice versa, what if you start throwin together a battle whether it be directed at someone or just towards whoever wants it, before you know it your in the zone and you got a nice mix of both. Not your big set-up and punchs that it seems people love in a battle, but its personal and precise mixing in punchlines with meaning and flow. DO YOU CONDENSE IT TO A BATTLE OR TWO OR DO YOU DROP A CYPHER...? Im just curious by the way cause my first inclinition is cypher cypher cause obviously like most im more comfortable in a stronger skillset then my weaker ones...Aight any thoughts and ideas welcomed and of course all the shit talkin about "how can u have a stronger skillset when you need an actual strong skillset in the firstplace to have one stronger?"

Can i spellcheck my posts anyway?

Row
10-11-2013, 09:33 AM
you're annoying yo.

send 8

HandJob Alias
10-11-2013, 10:07 AM
Thats a legitimate question..I understand Im long-winded on my posts and im tryin to work on that. But rather be long winded than short-stagnant "you're annoyin yo send 8" ill send eight..eight singles alone in rows pocket and eight firghtful thuggish bill collectores stalkin him, that jingle dont make lotta-cents wut michael douglas killed i will erect more than his fortune....du du DU DU....(THAT THE T-MOBILE JINGLE?)