PDA

View Full Version : Site infected? Mods enter.

Aggo
09-27-2013, 01:22 PM
Today I have been getting a malware blocked by my antivirus when I click on the forums tab. This has never happened before and it isn't happening on any of the other sites I frequent regularly. Is anybody else having a similar issue and can admins or anything check it out?

I have avast antivirus if that makes a difference.

Aggo
09-27-2013, 01:30 PM
Yeah, I'm not sweatin it. It's just the fact that it keeps blocking some sort of malware. If it's anything it's gettin blocked before it gets to me. Just seems weird as it's happened multiple times today, but never before.

---------- Post added at 01:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

If it happens again ill copy paste the exact message I been getting.

BLNK
09-27-2013, 01:35 PM
Big brother is watching. S/o to Godbody

Denton
09-27-2013, 01:39 PM
I've gotten strange files in my cache from letbeef that are recognized by my anti virus as malicious. I think they are just bad cookies

Obey
09-27-2013, 01:43 PM
I've gotten strange files in my cache from letbeef that are recognized by my anti virus as malicious. I think they are just bad cookies

http://happyorhungry.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/cookie_monster_original.jpg

Denton
09-27-2013, 01:45 PM
http://happyorhungry.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/cookie_monster_original.jpg

Lol you just made my day

V3numb
09-27-2013, 01:47 PM
yeah what Xk said.. but it can be that you got a virus and its hibernating until active when searching the net being triggered by some site of behavior Lb runs through your system tho?.. mite wanna get a few stuff to clean ur pc up bruv..

a PC is like a baby.. if you dont take of it always.. you're fucked eventually

Aggo
09-27-2013, 01:59 PM
Pretty sure it's only been when I click on forums, but It is possible I'm mistaken.

Denton
09-27-2013, 02:01 PM
yeah what Xk said.. but it can be that you got a virus and its hibernating until active when searching the net being triggered by some site of behavior Lb runs through your system tho?.. mite wanna get a few stuff to clean ur pc up bruv..

a PC is like a baby.. if you dont take of it always.. you're fucked eventually

worst analogy in history :eek: