PDA

View Full Version : Tryna Mix Up a Curren$y Line?!?

DOZAA
09-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Man.. How this dude gonna try to mix up a Cassidy beginner, used in his own beginner.. The song is Control by Cassidy, where he responds to Kendrick Lamars Call-outs.. Here goes Cassidy's beginner: "Laugh Now Cry Later, but ya time will come" Dude used:..Laugh now Cry Later cause none y'all aint HEARIN HIM (EM')
Coincidence? Naa Bruh. Battle Link:http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=465261 N37

Obey
09-06-2013, 03:17 PM
That's waay to vague to be a bite. That's like banning everyone for saying ''My scripts''.. everyone does it. It's one of them ''played'' build-ups. Nothing to get banned about.

DOZAA
09-06-2013, 03:28 PM
That's waay to vague to be a bite. That's like banning everyone for saying ''My scripts''.. everyone does it. It's one of them ''played'' build-ups. Nothing to get banned about.
Never said anything about anyone gettin banned, I'm just sayin I dont see the fact in tryna use someones idea to create your own, taking the credit for it. #WeakShit..

The Kid Eddie T
09-07-2013, 12:01 AM
im checked that song out, totally different, i didnt bite shit, great minds think alike, faggit!

Cassidys line : the same thing that make you laugh, you gon' cry from. laugh now, cry later but your time will come.

mine : I'll KILL THESE KIDS, with LYRICISM, y'all laugh now but cry later, cause none y'all ain't HEARING HIM!

different meanings retard. let LB decide.

ET the Refugee
09-07-2013, 01:13 AM
It ain't a bite.