PDA

View Full Version : So tell me...

Silver Dollar Sam
08-13-2013, 10:42 AM
Who's dick do I\we suck for some fair votes?

Seems dickridaz knw exactly where to vote. I mean whts hapnin to this site nowadays?
Battles go unvoted for up 2 2 days nd close with no more then 2-3 votes!
Back in the day even the wackest cats with tha wakest drops had their battles hotlisted, not coz voters were stupid but coz niggas actualy voted regardless

And I\we aint even askin for votes in my\our favour, I can take a loss. Just, takin ur
Tym to reply or start a battle and then to not have dudes vote is fucked up.
Not even the "low vote" thread helps.

Stop lukn for who tha fck u know, who u think is hot or who u thnk wil vote back and improve the lack of votes issue LB has!

haterz can gt on this thread too. FACT is....ITS TRUE!

Denton
08-13-2013, 10:52 AM

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXT4iRD5QGgLXrwxN0BDYrgfU_cavbn GsthQlE8vFqKdGJKh9L

X-Calibur
08-13-2013, 10:58 AM

Seems dickridaz knw exactly where to vote. I mean whts hapnin to this site nowadays?
Back in the day even the wackest cats with tha wakest drops had their battles hotlisted, not coz voters were stupid but coz niggas actualy voted regardless

And I\we aint even askin for votes in my\our favour, I can take a loss. Just, takin ur

Stop lukn for who tha fck u know, who u think is hot or who u thnk wil vote back and improve the lack of votes issue LB has!

In stead fo dropping them in the low votes battles etc you should go drop ya links in the FVC threads you can get to mine by click on it in my signature ....

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXT4iRD5QGgLXrwxN0BDYrgfU_cavbn GsthQlE8vFqKdGJKh9L

Lmfao jim carrey always brightens up the day !!!!

Row
08-13-2013, 10:59 AM
or him http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=886591

lol XplicitKontent

Silver Dollar Sam
08-13-2013, 11:11 AM
Thanx X! Lmao @ tha Jim pic!

Aggo
08-13-2013, 11:18 AM
plenty of threads to drop links in. There have been a lot of new guys coming around and I like to get to some of their battles but so often the verses are sooo bad that theres no value to me as a reader. You get burnt out on that shit and stick to reading battles you know will have some merit.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

But if you're just lookin for a dick to suck, check out the K.O.C

Silver Dollar Sam
08-13-2013, 11:18 AM
Thanx X! Lmao @ tha Jim pic!

Denton
08-13-2013, 11:25 AM

They have a whole Cypher from stewie dedicated to fuckin it

Silver Dollar Sam
08-13-2013, 11:29 AM
Lmfao! Naaahhh ill pass!

stricc
08-13-2013, 11:35 AM
plenty of threads to drop links in. There have been a lot of new guys coming around and I like to get to some of their battles but so often the verses are sooo bad that theres no value to me as a reader. You get burnt out on that shit and stick to reading battles you know will have some merit.

---------- Post added at 11:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 AM ----------

funny shit

Indonesia
08-13-2013, 01:11 PM

i know what you mean. People know who will vote and for it to be fair we need more voters. If the same people vote everytime there is no variety of voters which means every battle gets voted on the same way.:guns: