PDA

View Full Version : RULE & other shitty voters to thread

Godbody
08-12-2013, 07:36 AM
So my battle with Punk hotlisted and people like RULE decide to drop 6's and 4's

RULE I know you're a Hall of Famer and whatnot your head might be a little big from being Letsbeef royalty for the past 3 years but neither verse deserved a 6 or 4

RULE wasn't the only one that voted unfairly but as 1 of the cats that has longevity and a good reputation tied to his name you'd think he'd vote a little better

If my verse deserved a 6 there's not a verse on this site that deserves a 9 or a 10

For the wordplay, flow, complexity, & metaphors alone in my verse with Punk I deserved at LEAST an 8.

& Punk was hot in the beginnin before he lost steam but the fact that he was hangin in there w/ me in the beginning and people had to re-read our battle means he was definitely worthy of getting more than a 4. this shit didn't hotlist for no reason

A 6-7 is an automatic hate vote because a few niggas on that battle were givin 6-7's when they know I'm 100x better than them. So what do their verses deserve when I vote? I should start giving the site's mid-tier to top-tier battlers 4-7's now.

From now on anybody that votes me a low rating when my verses shit on theirs is getting a vote equivalent to 1/2 the number they gave me

In other words if you give me a 6 I'm hoppin on your shit and givin you a 3

Anything 8+ (because thats what I deserve usually) gets returned with an equally fair vote

& If I get a low rating like a 7 or 6 I'd want a full blown explanation

Hubert Cumberdale
08-12-2013, 08:01 AM
Hyper Ball Licking Time

X-Calibur
08-12-2013, 08:03 AM
The toys are out the pram :smh:

Godbody
08-12-2013, 08:07 AM
lol Hyper, Ball Lickin Time / Hyperbolic In Time still one of the dirtiest wordplays & DragonBallZ concepts you fuckas never thought of

regardless, people complain about the site's inactivity and shitty hotlist. just the other day someone made a thread praising the hotlist for having good battles

RULE's basically undoing that when he decides to drop a 4 on one of the best battles the site had at the moment. #facts

X-Calibur
08-12-2013, 08:24 AM
Agreed a 4 was unworthy of those verses ... And maybe RULE forgot he wasn't a admin anymore and that his ratings wouldn't of got seen ...

Just out of curiosity who did he give the 4 too ??? Punk or you ??

Godbody
08-12-2013, 10:37 AM
He gave the 4 to Punk and a 6 to me

I'm not saying I'm the greatest of all time and its impossible for me to drop a verse that isn't perfect....but damn, a 6? On a battle like that?

You'll find waaaaay shittier battles on the hotlist getting 8's and 9's and you wanna disrespect my comeback battle (which was a good battle from both sides) with 6's and 4's?

To be fair to Punk he didn't deserve a 4. Actually i'd take that as a slap in the face if I was Punk and I didn't deserve a 6

RULE let me know when you battle again. I already shitted on you in a text battle. So next time you drop a verse make sure to create a thread so I can bless you with a 3

X-Calibur
08-12-2013, 10:45 AM
Lol !!! My read threw I'd have gone 7-8 on that ....

But ill be honest pulse those dudes tossing 9's round are uneducated idiots ....

Godbody
08-12-2013, 10:56 AM
It doesn't matter. I give 8's and 9's to people that I'd easily shit on

Simply for the purpose of keeping the hotlist alive. Because I'd rather give 9's to people worthy of 6's and 7's than give 9's to some of these cats worthy of 4's and 5's that still make the hotlist

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

lol this is RULE's latest win against Louie Dawgs. Let's talk about wording RULE

You'd never "Squeeze" so acting like a THUG? THATS SHOCKING if you "Spot Lou Sinning?" its only PUSS THATS POPPING!! (Spot Loosening) But me? Please i'd leave your PUNK ASS ROTTING i'll "Pick A Round" that "Will Cover You" like im HUBCAP SHOPPING!! (Wheel) This "Dicks chinese" so we know HE'S A 'SMALLER' PERSON so if a "Bitch After Lou Pole?" its a FEMALE LAWYER WORKIN!! (Loophole) Voters wont be "Pressed To Make This Call" like a TELEPHONES BUTTON cuz you "Wooden't Be Flames" w/ a VERY OLD OVEN!! u have no punches & act like your HELLA DOPE CUZZIN but thats a "See Thru Disguise" like a TELESCOPES FUNCTION!! (See Throuh The Skies)

1) Spot Lou Sinning... You never pronounce Loosening as "Lou sinning". It's 1 word that's said quickly and fluidly without any breaks or pauses that would even make "Lou sinning" a plausible option
2) "Pick a round"...Wheel/Will "Cover you".. HUBCAP SHOPPING! I don't see why "Pick a Round" had quotation marks when there's nothing complex or baffling about it. Will/Wheel is easily one of the most played out wordplays of all time.
3) Lou Pole/Loophole... Better than your last attempt but you're still relying on the usage of "Lou" for all your nameplays which is basic as fuck and not impressive tbh
4) Disguise/Da skies wordplay is played out...and it doesn't come close to being as good my disguise wordplay that I made years ago

Basically my verse shits on RULE's verse in every which way.. Multi and internals? Hands down. Wordplay & double meanings/metaphors? Hands down. Flow? Debatable.

So based on RULE's voting criteria (which is ???) that verse probably gets a 4 from me

Nicholas
08-12-2013, 11:00 AM
Godbody ratings have changed, people as a whole rate lower now. Whilst I disagree with Rule's 6 - 4 rating, lower ratings are more commonplace now. It also seems fairly hypocritical when you gave my battle with Da KingPin a 6 - 5 when most other voters went with 8 - 8's.

At the end of the day it's ONE rating, I don't know why you're making a thread over this. Who cares?

Denton
08-12-2013, 11:03 AM
-sniff sniff- I smell pussy

Nicholas
08-12-2013, 11:04 AM
It doesn't matter. I give 8's and 9's to people that I'd easily shit on

Simply for the purpose of keeping the hotlist alive. Because I'd rather give 9's to people worthy of 6's and 7's than give 9's to some of these cats worthy of 4's and 5's that still make the hotlist

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 AM ----------

lol this is RULE's latest win against Louie Dawgs. Let's talk about wording RULE

You'd never "Squeeze" so acting like a THUG? THATS SHOCKING if you "Spot Lou Sinning?" its only PUSS THATS POPPING!! (Spot Loosening) But me? Please i'd leave your PUNK ASS ROTTING i'll "Pick A Round" that "Will Cover You" like im HUBCAP SHOPPING!! (Wheel) This "Dicks chinese" so we know HE'S A 'SMALLER' PERSON so if a "Bitch After Lou Pole?" its a FEMALE LAWYER WORKIN!! (Loophole) Voters wont be "Pressed To Make This Call" like a TELEPHONES BUTTON cuz you "Wooden't Be Flames" w/ a VERY OLD OVEN!! u have no punches & act like your HELLA DOPE CUZZIN but thats a "See Thru Disguise" like a TELESCOPES FUNCTION!! (See Throuh The Skies)

1) Spot Lou Sinning... You never pronounce Loosening as "Lou sinning". It's 1 word that's said quickly and fluidly without any breaks or pauses that would even make "Lou sinning" a plausible option
2) "Pick a round"...Wheel/Will "Cover you".. HUBCAP SHOPPING! I don't see why "Pick a Round" had quotation marks when there's nothing complex or baffling about it. Will/Wheel is easily one of the most played out wordplays of all time.
3) Lou Pole/Loophole... Better than your last attempt but you're still relying on the usage of "Lou" for all your nameplays which is basic as fuck and not impressive tbh
4) Disguise/Da skies wordplay is played out...and it doesn't come close to being as good my disguise wordplay that I made years ago

Basically my verse shits on RULE's verse in every which way.. Multi and internals? Hands down. Wordplay & double meanings/metaphors? Hands down. Flow? Debatable.

So based on RULE's voting criteria (which is ???) that verse probably gets a 4 from me

I'm from the same city as Rule and the Spot Loosening wordplay adds up perfect to me so it's likely an accent thing. How can you rate two verses from two different battles vs different people at different times? Rule could come harder or lighter dependent on the opposition and Rule is definitely a far superior battler than you. I'm not saying your bad but you overhype yourself. Stop whining about how good you are and prove it to us, drop more battles.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 11:08 AM
lol "drop more battles"

The fuck you mean prove myself? I've BEATEN Rule you fucking clown. I've beaten niggas on this site that have gone on to do GrindTime. I've teamed up with probably the most successful GrindTime battler to ever emerge from the site (other than Con) in Real Talk. & We got Hoodrich off the ground and made it one of the greatest crews ever. Far greater than your Bakers Bullshit crew. I've beaten 3-4 Hall of Famers in text & audio

Maybe you're new around here. Its about time you acquaint yourself with the God upon his return. like 5 accounts and 500 battles later niggas have the nerve to say "drop more battles"

I would say ask about me bitch boy, but the battlers cut from my cloth have pretty much vanished

Hubert Cumberdale
08-12-2013, 11:13 AM
Since 2007, Pulse was pretty well known in like 2009. So of the last 6 years, he had a few months as a big name.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 11:17 AM
Im sayin though Jason

& You're right EtH , I was a household name in 2009. Martha Stewart of this bitch B

I still took shits on great battlers & HOF'ers around 2011ish though. More than just a few good months. I definitely had a good 2-3 years as one of the top battlers on the site between '08 to like '10

you gotta remember Lyrical Killaz ran shit for a while too ('05-'07ish?) & I was a part of that legendary squad as well. We dominated the site like a Gorilla would a handicapped teenager's pussy.

This was before Jason, GrizzEAT, Mind Fuck, Punk, etc

a lil more respect for a true veteran. thank you.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 11:27 AM
Well you know what Jason , you're a stubborn, ignorant, bastard. Reminiscent of Bill O'Reilly.

But you're a solid dude. & A solid battler.

NOBLE
08-12-2013, 11:34 AM
I don't think saying you will intentionally rate people low based on how they rate you is a good idea. I mean, 6 might have been a very conservative rating, but you seem to be taking this a little too seriously.

Denton
08-12-2013, 11:39 AM
Catchin' feelins' an shit... Row we need to call the Therapist

Nicholas
08-12-2013, 11:40 AM
lol "drop more battles"

The fuck you mean prove myself? I've BEATEN Rule you fucking clown. I've beaten niggas on this site that have gone on to do GrindTime. I've teamed up with probably the most successful GrindTime battler to ever emerge from the site (other than Con) in Real Talk. & We got Hoodrich off the ground and made it one of the greatest crews ever. Far greater than your Bakers Bullshit crew. I've beaten 3-4 Hall of Famers in text & audio

Maybe you're new around here. Its about time you acquaint yourself with the God upon his return. like 5 accounts and 500 battles later niggas have the nerve to say "drop more battles"

I would say ask about me bitch boy, but the battlers cut from my cloth have pretty much vanished

I've been here since 06 and was a member of LK and Hoodrich. So maybe it's you who should acquaint yourself. You're stuck in the past.

Bakers Bullshit made me laugh though.

Beating someone in one battle doesn't prove your superiority over them, it just proves you won that one battle.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 11:48 AM
I'm not taking it a little too seriously

we're talking about someone that hops on the site every few months to make a few threads for shits/giggles/reactions and very seldom battles

I'm just tryna make the site go in the right direction & I'm appalled that someone as revered as RULE would cast such a vote. So I had to call these people out and put him at the forefront because being a HOF'er and someone I thought cared for the site, he'd do better than what he did & do some justice with the voting on that battle.

XplicitKontent peeked his head back in here cuz I aint even see his unimportant ass on the 1st page. Let's not talk about pussy Xplicit. You have a purple ass name with a Star Trek picture and you send origami love notes and foldouts to your LetsBeef peers

Pussy is probably the one topic you should avoid

& what you're forgetting Nicholas , is that beating somebody in 1 battle still means I beat them. regardless of the date or the amount of times we battled. Still a W for me and an L for them. So kill that noise

NOBLE
08-12-2013, 11:55 AM
You have every right to voice your opinion if you feel someone has rated you unfairly. It's the part about going back to rate them a 3 that I thought was taking it too seriously. I mean, if you're voting for people or rating them based on how they rate you, that is the exact definition and criteria of a hate vote. It happens. We've all been rated lower than we expected, or downright received stupid and unexplained votes. But if I come to vote on your battle, I'm not thinking about how you rated me in the past. I'm thinking about how strong you actually came in that battle. That's all I'm saying.

Row
08-12-2013, 11:59 AM

im the reason you in business..

well mainly,

Godbody
08-12-2013, 12:07 PM
Word NOBLE I wasn't sugar coating it hate voting is exactly what Ima do when I get rated unfairly. What happens when someone rates the battle unfairly and it has enough votes to close and that 1 unfair vote gives the other person a W

But ok I won't hate vote. I barely vote tbh

GRizzEAT
08-12-2013, 12:14 PM
i laugh at 6's.... Hoes.

RULE
08-12-2013, 12:27 PM
rule be trippin yo.

Obey
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Godbody Who are you to call someone who has accomplishments such as RULE someone w/ a big head.. You're saying that battle was one of the site's best recently? I'm a decent battler, so I'm not gonna come on here and say I'll destroy people and know what I'm talking abt all the time. But your shit maybe could've went for a 7.. 8 maybe. And in all fairness, you had some forced wordplay. How does ''X to see'' sound like Ecstasy. If you said ''X ta see'' Yeah, that could've worked. But you have to take into perspective that you're not ALWAYS going to get what you feel. Everyone's been low-balled, are you gonna cry every time it happens? You'd be posting on the forums everyday. Take it on the chin, move on. You won the battle didn't you?

Fidel Z
08-12-2013, 12:39 PM

Luke Row is not your father.

ILLoKWENT
08-12-2013, 12:42 PM
Word NOBLE I wasn't sugar coating it hate voting is exactly what Ima do when I get rated unfairly. What happens when someone rates the battle unfairly and it has enough votes to close and that 1 unfair vote gives the other person a W

But ok I won't hate vote. I barely vote tbh

Thats when u take it up with a mod who will determine whether to delete the vote and rerank it...if you see those type of unfair ratings .take it up wit a mod.well try to accomodate you if you have a good case to make

X-Calibur
08-12-2013, 12:51 PM
ILLoKWENT the negotiator .....

XplicitKontent Row

*popcorn anyone*

Row
08-12-2013, 01:00 PM
Luke Row is the father.

J u s T C
08-12-2013, 01:15 PM
shut the fuck up bitching u whiny faggot.

Denton
08-12-2013, 02:24 PM
@Godbody (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=871532) lets hear it for his jokes about Star Trek. -claps- bravo sir bravo you are so smart I commend you for your jokes. Those who brag about pussy over the internet dont get some. Sad thing is I'll be in Long Beach this weekend chilling with my arm floaties drinking beer with sorority sluts. Pics or it didnt happen? I'll take some and tag Godbody on instagram facebook twitter even pintrest nigga. So while I'm in Long Beach chillin with shorties, your flamboyant homosexual ass will still be sitting here crying about how someone thought your mediocre ass deserved a 6 for your rhymes. As @Just C (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=890571) stated, Quit bitching you whiny faggot. Elevate to the plate and bring some material worth 8 or more if it means that fucking much to you. STOP CATCHING FEELINGS MOTHER FUCKER I CANT PRESCRIBE THE AMOUNT OF VAGISIL FOR YOUR LEAKAGE

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

im the reason you in business..

well mainly,
My Pharmacy is running low.

X-Calibur -munches popcorn- i feel like adele with all these shit rollin in the deep

Godbody
08-12-2013, 02:57 PM
@Godbody (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=871532) lets hear it for his jokes about Star Trek. -claps- bravo sir bravo you are so smart I commend you for your jokes. Those who brag about pussy over the internet dont get some. Sad thing is I'll be in Long Beach this weekend chilling with my arm floaties drinking beer with sorority sluts. Pics or it didnt happen? I'll take some and tag Godbody on instagram facebook twitter even pintrest nigga. So while I'm in Long Beach chillin with shorties, your flamboyant homosexual ass will still be sitting here crying about how someone thought your mediocre ass deserved a 6 for your rhymes. As @Just C (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=890571) stated, Quit bitching you whiny faggot. Elevate to the plate and bring some material worth 8 or more if it means that fucking much to you. STOP CATCHING FEELINGS MOTHER FUCKER I CANT PRESCRIBE THE AMOUNT OF VAGISIL FOR YOUR LEAKAGE

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:19 PM ----------

My Pharmacy is running low.

X-Calibur -munches popcorn- i feel like adele with all these shit rollin in the deep

This nigga XplicitKontent bought the Sorority Girls Blow-Up Dolls package. We both know you're not getting any pussy higher than a 3 on a scale of 1-10. & That's not even hate votin B. Let's talk about how I pull more bitches than the dog whisperer and you're decorating your name purple and sending origamis and wooden boxes with love notes to Punk....The Star Trek picture just validates any theory we have of you being a complete faggot & also strengthens the argument that going to Long Beach is probably your first time going out with girls for fucking years. Comic Com visiting ass nigga. You couldn't pay a bitch to hug you let alone fuck you.

Let's talk about mediocrity too. Since you're like 60-20. Bum. Let's see you drop a verse worth dick on a scale of 1-10. lol .... I can fuck around freestylin while I'm taking a shit & still beat the written you took 8 hours to make with Star Craft and Dungeons & Dragons distracting you

Obey
08-12-2013, 03:00 PM
Godbody wanna go 16, I don't sit right with people making fun of the 60/20 region. :) Just kidding, but lets go 16 really.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Godbody Who are you to call someone who has accomplishments such as RULE someone w/ a big head.. You're saying that battle was one of the site's best recently? I'm a decent battler, so I'm not gonna come on here and say I'll destroy people and know what I'm talking abt all the time. But your shit maybe could've went for a 7.. 8 maybe. And in all fairness, you had some forced wordplay. How does ''X to see'' sound like Ecstasy. If you said ''X ta see'' Yeah, that could've worked. But you have to take into perspective that you're not ALWAYS going to get what you feel. Everyone's been low-balled, are you gonna cry every time it happens? You'd be posting on the forums everyday. Take it on the chin, move on. You won the battle didn't you?

everyone's been low-balled but it's different in my case cuz the God is an automatic 8 at least tbh. That goes for audio too.

And yeah "X ta see" is exactly how you're supposed to say it. I didn't wanna catch shit from people saying 'ta' isn't a word. Nobody else bitched about it except your whiny generic username having ass. Obey deez nuts nigga

Pause with take it on the chin if you're comfortable with that vernacular question your lifestyle B

& I don't acknowledge your bum ass as a threat tbh. You haven't accomplished fuck on this site so just fall back like my ball sack home girl.

Denton
08-12-2013, 03:03 PM
Godbody Ohhhh boy. You repeat the same old ass tired jokes AGAIN? Really? REALLY? Idk who's nerdier, Me for having spock as an avy or You for knowing what it pertains to. Hell you even know about Comic Con, even thought I've never been to one. Seems to me you know more about being a nerd than I do. In all honesty bitches dig nerds, Especially nerds in the military. So Get on MY Level or shut your fucking suck muscles before I skullfuck your entire family.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 03:05 PM
That was a soft ass comeback bitch boy. Step your shit talkin game up B you wanna get cute until you're put in your place then its "OMG U KNO ABUT COMIC CON" on your inner nerd groupie shit yet vehemently denying you know anything about it in your pathetic attempt to save face

You're done for the day, night night

Denton
08-12-2013, 03:12 PM
No need for comebacks I say my piece and move out. Arguing with special ed kids makes me look bad. /1

lllllllllllll
08-12-2013, 03:20 PM
I see shit got real when i was sleep lol..

Letum
08-12-2013, 06:54 PM
RULEs been a shit voter for a minute. Fuck that cunt.

Denton
08-12-2013, 06:56 PM
RULEs been a shit voter for a minute. Fuck that cunt.
RULE

Cunt I hate you :D:D:D:D

Rain-Matrix
08-12-2013, 06:56 PM
The Nicer The verse the lower i rate it just to get u mad

Hubert Cumberdale
08-12-2013, 07:30 PM
I have to admit, Da Haze was always expected to be the next GC when I first joined. Sucks that you went so unnoticed and didn't really improve over 2007 and 2008 because you'd have actually been in the top lists on here had you done so. I always hated the way you wrote, but it didn't change the fact that other people thought you were dope. With you being a big of a name in 2007, you could have been a fleeting legend by now. But you never stayed consistent enough to be relevant in people's memory.

Obey
08-12-2013, 07:38 PM
Godbody - People have feelings you know. A simple no could've worked, but if you're afraid to battle me, here's a picture that might get you angry. http://gotyour6.org/images/gy6_social.jpg

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:36 PM ----------

If my name is generic, your name's an Oxymoron. Considering God possess no body, seeing as he's a spirit. But I guess you've met God because he only meets people who over-achieve on Letsbeef.

Godbody
08-12-2013, 07:52 PM
EtH the Haze was far from my best account. That I got barz page tore niggas up son. Sensational too

It's not that I was never consistent, it's that I have all these Ws across several accounts

i don't remember being a GC prospect on that page either. I do remember being the favorite to win a tourney like twice, if not three times. And every time it fell around my summer vacation which I was always abroad for so I never got to submit shit in time for deadlines

actually if anything I'm a model of a consistency. the fact that I can pop in at any time and still drop gems in audio and text should prove that..

Nicholas
08-13-2013, 03:11 AM
Godbody

If my name is generic, your name's an Oxymoron. Considering God possess no body, seeing as he's a spirit. But I guess you've met God because he only meets people who over-achieve on Letsbeef.

You forgot... he's a fictional character.

I have to admit, Da Haze was always expected to be the next GC when I first joined. Sucks that you went so unnoticed and didn't really improve over 2007 and 2008 because you'd have actually been in the top lists on here had you done so. I always hated the way you wrote, but it didn't change the fact that other people thought you were dope. With you being a big of a name in 2007, you could have been a fleeting legend by now. But you never stayed consistent enough to be relevant in people's memory.

You need to give yourself the user title.... The Historian

On a different note I've been here since 06 and I think you're overrating Pulse. I mean he was a top cat but never on Illy, Real Talk, UA level.

Streetz De Hood
08-13-2013, 05:32 AM
Everybody typing parapgraphs hittin they keys hard as fuck.. Yall taking this thread way too serious.. Pulse barely battles and yall barely notice him.. By the time he battles again no one will even remember this thread... Including him.

Godbody
08-13-2013, 07:14 AM
You forgot... he's a fictional character.

You need to give yourself the user title.... The Historian

On a different note I've been here since 06 and I think you're overrating Pulse. I mean he was a top cat but never on Illy, Real Talk, UA level.

nobody's being overrated..thats Jason & EtH both steppin in here to check you uneducated fools

I was definitely one of the top dudes on this site for a span of a few years, whether you choose to remember or not. Maybe not Top 5...but to be completely fair neither Illy or Deniro were fuckin with me when I was at my nicest...In fact you can re-read some of Illy's text battles and come to the realization that he wasn't all THAT good in text & would be a top mid-tier cat today, if even that. I can dig up battles against certain people that were considered the shit in a particular year and they took L's from me.

When Hoodrich was a 4 headed monster in RT, UA, Deniro, & I ... I had that spot for a reason. You look @ those names and doubt that I fit in but the fact that this was the forefront of one of the strongest rosters ever should speak for itself

EtH & Jason have no reason to defend me. God knows they hate my guts, lol. You're just mad you've been here just as long with 1/2 the respect and recognition from names that matter

Hubert Cumberdale
08-13-2013, 07:31 AM
I wasn't specifically defending Pulse. While say I gotz barz was known as a good writer, I never thought you actually did become a "good writer" until Pulse hit the scene, which is where your name rose up to a high level.

Godbody
08-13-2013, 07:38 AM
I appreciate your honesty EtH. But the thing with me is longevity. I feel like I've been around for a while and I only get better

Ya'll say I'm passed my prime and irrelevant or w/e...But I'm droppin the best audio battles I ever have effortlessly now & hoppin in the text arena to beat some of the bigger, more active names like Punk.

& not to take anything from Punk idk where he stands on the scene of active battlers but he seemed to think he'd beat me & I'm sure in the back of your head some of ya'll thought the same. look at the margin he lost by

I've stepped up my pen game a lot as far as wording shit correctly...and even taking time to count every syllable on some iambic pentameter shit.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-13-2013, 07:48 AM
Maybe Punk has stepped it up with his text battling, but he was always quite a weak writer in that aspect. He's become known now through doing tracks.

Yeah the syllable counting stuff only hit me like a year ago. My flow in topicals was apparently awful and someone gave me the advice to keep line syllables roughly the same, and it helped shitloads.

It's not a case of you weren't active, it's really that you became a "big" name in about 2009. Because we've got guys like RT, UA etc. who have been big names since 2007 and stuff, you never really seemed to fit into their category.

Godbody
08-13-2013, 07:52 AM
lol they've been big since 2007 but heads like RT & UA probably have like 3+ years on me

So in my defense, when I was like 15-16 in 2007 these dudes were already like 18-19 at least

Naturally they'd be solid battlers

Take me at 18 or 19 years old..that's around 2010/2011...and by then I was established as a good battler. Had I battled actively from 2010 to now there's not a doubt in my mind I'd have a tourney W or a HOF thread

but i prefer to be low key and just bomb on non believers..i'm the truth

Hubert Cumberdale
08-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Yeah I never really think of age as a factor when it probably is. I was near enough 15 on the dot when I joined, April 2007.

I've had 3 HOF threads, do you want one of mine? :D

Nicholas
08-13-2013, 08:53 AM
You're just mad you've been here just as long with 1/2 the respect and recognition from names that matter

If I was mad about my level of respect on this site, I would make a thread crying about it..... like you ;) lol

---------- Post added at 07:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:52 AM ----------

Yeah I never really think of age as a factor when it probably is. I was near enough 15 on the dot when I joined, April 2007.

I've had 3 HOF threads, do you want one of mine? :D

I was 12 when I joined LB. :cool:

EDIT:
I should add I'm 19 now.

John Dos
08-14-2013, 05:33 PM
People are expecting far too much from people with these low ass ratings. if there's puns, metas, multis, wordplay then the verse deserves at least a 6 real fucking talk nothing lower.