PDA

View Full Version : Fiji's New Live Battle Footage .. Drop FB on YouTube

Fiji Osa
08-11-2013, 11:44 PM
Here it is From 2 weeks ago

Fiji Osa vs Young Nov

Check out this video on YouTube:

LABATTLEGROUNDZ/ALKATRAZ PRESENT FIJI OSA VS YOUNG NOV - YouTube

Noble can I get this on the front page please .. The views are welcome and needed as I'm trying to up my fan base for my Oct Battle

lllllllllllll
08-11-2013, 11:58 PM
You should post this shit in the "Live Battle Lounge" nigga!! lmao na im jk. I'ma check you out *pause.*

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

When they started to cheer for you mad loud, you shoulda said "ALL FIRST VERSE" in ya Lux voice lol

V3numb
08-12-2013, 12:21 AM
like Lollipops.. ahah

Obey
08-12-2013, 12:24 AM
Fiji Osa - nice battle, you killed him on flow alone better yet having way better concepts and execution. He was cocky as hell the whole time, glad you shut'em down.

Fiji Osa
08-12-2013, 12:39 AM
After the battle they had blogs up saying I got 3-0'd live .. Wtf .. Lmao
I felt I won 2-1 live taking the 1st an 3rd but I wanted to see that 2nd and after watching the battle I'm convinced I edged the 2nd

Now my phone blowing up back peddling with their comments .. I just lost steam in the 2nd I need to stop doing those turn arounds plus I was only on 3 hrs of sleep

I have a battle out there Oct 27th vs Dinero Sucico (Daylyt home boi) more to follow thanks for taking a look keep them views going

V3numb
08-12-2013, 12:45 AM
man get@that sleep bro.. shit helps a lot, u did look a lil flushed tho tbh

smfh@a league back peddling tho..

KING POSEIDON
08-12-2013, 01:01 AM
Fiji Osa

Nice battle keep up the good work.

NOBLE
08-12-2013, 03:28 AM
Here it is From 2 weeks ago

Fiji Osa vs Young Nov

Check out this video on YouTube:

http://youtu.be/oT-eeg7Gkgo

Noble can I get this on the front page please .. The views are welcome and needed as I'm trying to up my fan base for my Oct Battle

Yeah we can put it on the front page (I'd have to upload it to our channel in order to do that), but just make sure it's okay with them first. I wouldn't want a situation where they're contacting YouTube to remove it because of some copyrights. Good battle!

Fiji Osa
08-12-2013, 08:55 AM
Ok I'll ask

Phil Banks
08-12-2013, 06:16 PM
dudes such a diva now he wants you to comment on youtube coz he cant be bothered to log in LB no more.... honestly i woulda checked it but since you no longer an active member of the site to me your another mid/low tier battle rapper i couldnt give a fuck bout.... #honesty

Fiji Osa
08-13-2013, 08:33 AM
Phil Banks .. If you feel some type of way about it that's cool really don't give a fuck and I am always on LB even though I don't make comments or battle I'm still around

Phil Banks
08-13-2013, 05:12 PM
ya i dont get why your gettin special treatment when you r not an active member... shits lame someone stickying your shit in an area it doesnt belong why do u deserve this special treatment as a known cheater crying baby etc etc think it sends the wrong msg

Fiji Osa
08-13-2013, 10:24 PM
Yea you can play in that sandbox urself my dude lmao I think you alone in this bitch fit

Phil Banks
08-14-2013, 07:14 AM
right.... w/e if they want you representing us so be it but i think you garbage mr adjective

Fiji Osa
08-14-2013, 06:27 PM
Live battler > LB Mod
Nuff said

Phil Banks
08-14-2013, 07:27 PM
lol.... live battler < dude who beat him already.... think that says even more...

no matter what famous person u choke in front of u it aint gon change that 80% i sonned u with my 3rd month here ... holla back cedrick

Fiji Osa
08-14-2013, 08:43 PM
This nigga on my sack tuff .. Smh .. Where you doing battles at fuck boi? Let me see footage you still here talking about some Internet shit when I'm getting paid to live battle

ARE YOU MAKING MONEY OFF LB?

V3numb
08-14-2013, 08:44 PM
i think Phil did a few live battles as well tbh..

Fiji Osa
08-14-2013, 08:48 PM
Where the footage at Vem

And fuck what y'all talking about all I did was show you all my progress and this nigga hating .. Lol I'm making my way thru this battle rap beast but I know my true roots is LB but when u got peeps like Phil hating it makes you wanna turn ya back on ya home

If it wasn't for them video tourneys I wouldn't even be where I am now

V3numb
08-14-2013, 08:55 PM
lost in forums somewhere, i think he won both too.. ill see if i can find it somwhere maybe

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 PM ----------

this was a bias video i think from the opponents hype men.. but

crazy rap battle beirut B.O.X Vs Phil Banks - YouTube

Fiji Osa
08-14-2013, 08:57 PM
Since when you Captin Save a Ho V ..... Not in ur nature to care but I have. Been gone a while I see a lot has changed I remember when u wouldn't even bother to fuck with Phil

V3numb
08-14-2013, 09:00 PM
naw i wasnt bro, im just around .. didnt want you to say anything else without knowing, i do it to everyone.. aint no feelings man ahah just dropping knowledge

I DO SAY.. Fiji's battles league were are more legit tho

but i aint ever had a prob with the guy from what i rem.. unless i forget idk

you're shit is more high tier tho.. so u get payed more Quap i assume

Phil Banks
08-14-2013, 09:25 PM
yeah i won 5 bills for those freestyle battles i did.... never catch me beggin for comments on facebook though bitttttch

---------- Post added at 06:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 AM ----------

i aint seen this unedited footage in a minute notice the LB shout though #loyalty

Fiji Osa
08-14-2013, 09:51 PM
Nigga u wack period

Phil Banks
08-14-2013, 10:11 PM
comparing my free's to your writtens and im wack?

this comin from my lil son who used to beg me to critique his bars inthe chatroom n shit... w/e makes you feel better shun

J u s T C
08-15-2013, 01:26 AM
shoulda steered clear of daylight name drops.

i have nova 2-1. he got the last 2.

Fiji Osa
08-15-2013, 03:48 PM
Thanks for the honest FB Just C

What did you feel I could have done better .. As some day I won 1 n 3 others say what you said I need positive FB as I am always looking to get better next battle

Fiji Osa
08-15-2013, 04:41 PM
Lmao thanks Jason

Liquid Wolf
08-15-2013, 05:50 PM
lmao@ that nigga phil hating cuz he battle rap in run down night clubs

5 bills must be 5 ones that cheap looking ass venue noway they payed u half a stack

---------- Post added at 04:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:44 PM ----------

this coming from a non hater though Fiji Osa you a ugly mofo you don't really have any charisma or appeal to anyone its just some ugly ass nigga with wack ass bars I don't see you going nowhere with this battle shit nigga

Iron Mike
08-15-2013, 05:51 PM
Yeah, I thought the mask was cheesy too. Honestly I think he got you. His lines came across clearer, and he actually had a lot more complexity, metaphors and puns. His punches were just hitting harder. You did okay as well, but I think the other dude won.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-15-2013, 08:28 PM
Okay so I listened to like 30 seconds of this. Why is the guy trying to show off cause he can do multis? Yeah, it's not hard.

How can people say bars over jokes? That doesn't make sense. I've never gave a fuck when someone had a clever bit of wordplay on my name before.