PDA

View Full Version : Row vs. ELOH_STACKz (0 votes)...

ELOH STACKz
08-11-2013, 05:18 PM
It's crazy how two NOOBS spitting GARBAGE ass 8's can get double-digit voters. But me & Row's battle been up 2 DAYS & has yet to garnish a vote. It's almost like niggas are scared to drop an opinion or something, mind boggling... All FAIR VOTES welcomed. Haters & Buddy Voters need not apply...

Row vs. ELOH_STACKz: http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=463958

Row
08-11-2013, 05:20 PM
well next time dont take 2 days to reply then.

ELOH STACKz
08-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Well, that factually incorrect son... According to the time stamps, you sent a verse Friday afternoon @ 2:09pm & I responded to it Saturday morning.

You see, I work in a Hospital. Where we are forbidden from using cell phones, which is how I usually view LetsBeef. I'm on the clock from 12 noon - 10pm Fridays. After work, I went home. Ate some grub, jumped in the shower & made my way to Manhattan for my roommates BDay party. I saw that you sent me a verse around 11:15, 11:30pm. But, who writes battle raps when they are in a club full of bitches? Maybe thats how YOU ROW, Lol. But definitely not me. So, I woke up Saturday around 10am. I had breakfast, did a few things around the house & then responded to your verse at 11:41am... According to my calculations, that's less than 1 day. Let alone the two you are claiming. So stopppppppp lying to the people man #FactsOnly

Good battle though, lets get these votes up Row

Row
08-11-2013, 05:51 PM
I didnt have to know that shit. uppin'

ELOH STACKz
08-11-2013, 05:54 PM
Oh well, now you know... #FactsOnly

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 06:02 PM
Its called drop your links in peoples vote threads.... Jus saying ...

Row
08-11-2013, 06:10 PM
Its called drop your links in peoples vote threads.... Jus saying ...

its called "dont comment on the thread unless you voted."

ELOH STACKz
08-11-2013, 06:29 PM
I didn't link it in ur thread X-Calibur? I thought I dropped it in all the FVC's: Grizz, ILL's, Manhattan, Anarchist, I even tagged Phenom, Fayz, MADD niggas... If I missed yours, I'll put it in there right now