PDA

View Full Version : Cakedout(294-74) Vs Indonesia(6-0)

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 06:12 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=464037

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

HOTLISTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Nicholas
08-11-2013, 06:12 AM
I was impressed by both, I've pmed you Caked.

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 06:28 AM
Snatching other people's crew word of advice on cakedout loyalty isn't in his vocab !!! Since I came back in may he has been in 4 crews one being mine ... Nicholas

Go hit up the FVC threads cakedout ...

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 01:42 PM
Snatching other people's crew word of advice on cakedout loyalty isn't in his vocab !!! Since I came back in may he has been in 4 crews one being mine ... Nicholas

Go hit up the FVC threads cakedout ...

I been in 2 crew since I joined apocalypse, If you wanna talk about loyalty.. You had me & ViolentScriptures sitting @ a basic member spot for a whole month but xplicitkontent comes along and gets a leader spot like that. Shit doesn't add up for me & it's not dishing your team when you create a development crew.

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 01:57 PM
I been in 2 crew since I joined apocalypse, If you wanna talk about loyalty.. You had me & ViolentScriptures sitting @ a basic member spot for a whole month but xplicitkontent comes along and gets a leader spot like that. Shit doesn't add up for me & it's not dishing your team when you create a development crew.

Don't need to justify why I had you sat where you where .... VS done upped his game but only recently when at APOC he was only basic member level ....

You I was told wasn't loyal so I was testing the water with you to see if you was sticking around ....

XK got leader spot due to his activity and what he is putting into LB ...

Just for you that cake you feel good sonny ....

Lets not go into a debate you claim something you are not Ive seen your comments your very gassed for things you think you have achieved ...

Hence putting your battle record in a title of a thread no one cares son your only as good as your last battle !!!! Period ....

Hubert Cumberdale
08-11-2013, 02:12 PM
Did X-Cal just talk about snatching crew members when he spammed Fayz on a daily basis?

Also, EtH (10-2) doesn't get why the records are relevant.

Indonesia
08-11-2013, 05:34 PM
get at this
:high:

V3numb
08-11-2013, 05:38 PM
Xk puts in work, and win-loss dont mean shit if u snipe all day

CakedOut
08-12-2013, 01:52 AM
I was impressed by both, I've pmed you Caked.

The kingz of the city brothers are a self contained unit now :high:

Although I don't mind going a 8..

Nicholas
08-12-2013, 02:17 AM
The kingz of the city brothers are a self contained unit now :high:

Although I don't mind going a 8..

If you send it I'll reply.