PDA

View Full Version : First victim

Bruh Man
08-11-2013, 01:36 AM
what up, whose interested in battling a newcomer? holla at me we could do as many bars as you like....

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 01:40 AM
Are u Hawk-Biter Bruh Man?

Fidel Z
08-11-2013, 01:47 AM
Newcomer? LOL U know damn well u are a MULTI!

Bruh Man
08-11-2013, 01:59 AM
Are u Hawk-Biter Bruh Man?

Hawk-Biter? nah don't know who that fool is, would never choose such a terrible name.

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

Newcomer? LOL U know damn well u are a MULTI!

I'm Multifaceted, only a newcomer to this forum....

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 02:18 AM
_flASH easy body, eat em up..

Bruh Man
08-11-2013, 02:25 AM
_flASH easy body, eat em up..

You don't know me bruh, still waiting.........

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 02:26 AM
so ur a multi... huh

Bruh Man
08-11-2013, 02:31 AM
so ur a multi... huh

Multi? what's that?

_flASH
08-11-2013, 02:34 AM
sent bars. enjoy

lllllllllllll
08-11-2013, 02:59 AM
Why can't a new comer register without people shouting out multi? Shit's getting disgraceful.. If it's a multi, o well. That's him being lame.. If not, let'em be and give a welcome.. Kinda why people don't be fucking with us..

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 03:34 AM
This is why multi accounts should just be banned Punk if admins and mods banned all multi accounts then there wouldn't be any reason for suspicion on the community's part when new members join ....

Jus saying

Denton
08-11-2013, 03:55 AM
Someone send that man 8!

CakedOut
08-11-2013, 03:56 AM
already did,

lllllllllllll
08-11-2013, 04:13 AM
This is why multi accounts should just be banned Punk if admins and mods banned all multi accounts then there wouldn't be any reason for suspicion on the community's part when new members join ....

Jus saying

You honestly think that'll stop people from making them? Either way idiots will see it as someone using a multi especially if your a new dude making a call-out.. How do we suppose to get new members, if ya scaring them away..

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 04:37 AM
You honestly think that'll stop people from making them? Either way idiots will see it as someone using a multi especially if your a new dude making a call-out.. How do we suppose to get new members, if ya scaring them away..

It'll never stop people making them but it may lower people's suspicions if the staff came out and said they actively cracking down on it ... After all it's still stated on the sites rules and T&C's that your only meant to have one account ....

I'm all for welcoming new dudes to the site ... And have been doing so for awhile ...

I've mentioned to Noble a few times I think we should have a NOOB forum where new members can post a welcome thread but also in there should be a couple of stickied threads ...

I.e
"HOW TO VOTE"
"HOW TO SET UP BATTLES"
"GENERAL FUNCTIONS ON LB"

Shit like that .....

We don't do enough to cater for the new members period ....

I'd love to set up a noob tourney for these dudes so maybe summat like

3months or less membership is the entry requirement you know give these young guns something to strive for ....

But with out a specific place to locate and find the new members I.E a noob Forum it would be very difficult to set this up for them ....

Noble ...

Bruh Man
08-11-2013, 05:43 AM
sent bars. enjoy

Got u, posted my verse. not sure why it isn't showing.

X-Calibur
08-11-2013, 05:49 AM
It may have glitched

Open up the battle you have get the link and send it to a mod or admin

Guys who's named that show in green are mods try Dissizit EtH ILLoKWENT admins show in red Noble

Nicholas
08-11-2013, 06:02 AM
It'll never stop people making them but it may lower people's suspicions if the staff came out and said they actively cracking down on it ... After all it's still stated on the sites rules and T&C's that your only meant to have one account ....

I'm all for welcoming new dudes to the site ... And have been doing so for awhile ...

I've mentioned to Noble a few times I think we should have a NOOB forum where new members can post a welcome thread but also in there should be a couple of stickied threads ...

I.e
"HOW TO VOTE"
"HOW TO SET UP BATTLES"
"GENERAL FUNCTIONS ON LB"

Shit like that .....

We don't do enough to cater for the new members period ....

I'd love to set up a noob tourney for these dudes so maybe summat like

3months or less membership is the entry requirement you know give these young guns something to strive for ....

But with out a specific place to locate and find the new members I.E a noob Forum it would be very difficult to set this up for them ....

Noble ...

Nice idea. I do think that the amount of attention noobs get has vastly improved since I was last active though, look at the crews. Most of them are taking on noobs and trying to bring them on. It was extremely rare for that to happen when I was active, a noob either made it or they didn't. I really like how many people are putting effort into mentoring the new guys, it's nice to see.

That's not to say we shouldn't do what you're suggesting though, I like your ideas.

Jus saying

Definitely disagree. Multi-accounts shouldn't be banned, it's part of the fun! Back when SMACK was active literally everyone had at least one multi-account and it was fun guessing who was who, the crews trying not to let the other crews multi-accounts join. It causes drama, and that made it more entertaining.

I really fail to see what harm they cause so long as no one votes for themselves on a multi-account, and back then no one really did because they would of lost all of their respect had they.

_flASH
08-11-2013, 04:16 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=464034&section=tb

There it is.