PDA

View Full Version : ITS MURDA FA SHO

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 04:01 PM
Funny thing....I half ass my bars....keystyle 5 minute verses and still get the W...Funny thing is how you get criticized for keystyling...jealousy?.idk but im on one for this tourney...Rude awakening coming soon....might as well crown me now...its Murda!!

AfterThought
08-09-2013, 04:03 PM
AmBitiousFlow

<-- Got to One Bar final with half assed bars.

Moral of the story: Yall better pray Iont get back in the zone.

Nicholas
08-09-2013, 04:07 PM
Funny thing....I half ass my bars....keystyle 5 minute verses and still get the W...Funny thing is how you get criticized for keystyling...jealousy?.idk but im on one for this tourney...Rude awakening coming soon....might as well crown me now...its Murda!!

How'd that work out against Moses ? If you're going to be cocky, people are going to point out your flaws.

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
AmBitiousFlow

<-- Got to One Bar final with half assed bars.

Moral of the story: Yall better pray Iont get back in the zone.

Thas how we do yo...but UKno tourney time is Shine Time...:high:

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

How'd that work out against Moses ? If you're going to be cocky, people are going to point out your flaws.

Cocky? Me? Hell no....Lol plus i still murdered that keystyle...i was a lil late n didn't want to dq myself since i was one of the few worthy of the lil tourney UKno? Ha...you'll see soon...:D

Nicholas
08-09-2013, 04:19 PM
Thas how we do yo...but UKno tourney time is Shine Time...:high:

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ----------

Cocky? Me? Hell no....Lol plus i still murdered that keystyle...i was a lil late n didn't want to dq myself since i was one of the few worthy of the lil tourney UKno? Ha...you'll see soon...:D

I hope so, good luck.

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 07:48 PM
LBA Champion, Scheme Champion, Triumphant Champion, LBT Champion & One Bar Champion this year alone... murder dont stop..:high:

Streetz De Hood
08-09-2013, 08:47 PM
MM=GOON SQUAD 2.0

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 08:51 PM
ain no Goon Squad w/o Dah Hood....

Streetz De Hood
08-09-2013, 08:56 PM
u already know.... ya'll still my niggas tho... im just reppin from a distance

Black Book
08-09-2013, 08:59 PM
This is about me. And your five minute keystyle was garbage that didn't rhyme. And don't say shit about slant rhymes cuz you'd have to be forcing the shit out of those slants, my dude.

Stewie Boy 1 Da
08-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Wut It Is????

#Thr33RingzENT

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 10:19 PM
This is about me. And your five minute keystyle was garbage that didn't rhyme. And don't say shit about slant rhymes cuz you'd have to be forcing the shit out of those slants, my dude.

Actually wasnt...But since u consider a slant rhyme being forced then u can take it how ya wanna...I just honestly never thought little Black Book would be criticizing a verse thats better than 90 percent of what hes ever wrote...a "5 minute keystyle" at that...But UKno...Im just Bullshittin til the tourney...You know just like the rest that if I put thought into a verse its.....MURDA! Lol....But aight Book...when shit keeps spinnin we should be exchanging hands in the box...look forward to it...:high:

Black Book
08-09-2013, 10:24 PM
You tried to rhyme Inner-G with Dentist n... Or something like that. But I'll catch you in the box, dude.

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 10:34 PM
You tried to rhyme Inner-G with Dentist n... Or something like that. But I'll catch you in the box, dude.

INNA-G THRILL(IN-A-G THRILL)..DENTIST N DRILL(DEN-TEST-N-DRILL) Iono...lol aight brah brah

Black Book
08-09-2013, 10:41 PM
How does that rhyme?
Den and In. Alright that works.
Tist and A? Nope.
N and G? Hell no.
Thrill and Drill rhyme though.
1/2 the syllables rhyme. Good work.
Like say Inner-G and Dentist n.. Nowhere close to working.

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 10:50 PM
How does that rhyme?
Den and In. Alright that works.
Tist and A? Nope.
N and G? Hell no.
Thrill and Drill rhyme though.
1/2 the syllables rhyme. Good work.
Like say Inner-G and Dentist n.. Nowhere close to working.

INNA not INNER but its All good...You honestly shoulda took notice that I commented sayin I keystyled it...I mean if you read it wit quick flow its not as ez noticed but I do appreciate the break-down but you being in your position should know it was a keystyle and was no need to break it down like that ya digs? All it took was a comment saying for Ex... "Flow shouldnt have keystyled it-Didnt work out"....feel me? Iono...Is all good though its still my fault in the end for not taking time out to actually type up a verse....i dont mind the criticism even though I dont need it...But like I said Im just Bs'n til tourney time...:high:

Black Book
08-09-2013, 10:52 PM
Inna and Inner doesn't change anything.

AmBitiousFlow
08-09-2013, 10:58 PM
Inna and Inner doesn't change anything.

Come on Book now you trollin...Most dont go Rhyme for Rhyme like CAT N THE HAT...Fkit tho...:high: