PDA

View Full Version : who thinks in my latest battles ive been elevating?

Quincy®
08-09-2013, 10:13 AM
if so try to give critism and even if im not try making some constructive points on what im doing wrong.

Row
08-09-2013, 11:07 AM
the hell is critism

Hubert Cumberdale
08-09-2013, 12:17 PM
Just a few months ago Row was begging for people to give him a hand with elevating and now he's clowning another dude when he's doing the same smh.

Quincy®
08-09-2013, 12:23 PM
ao guys if u want to say something u can it's all a part of being good on this site... ELEVATING!

Row
08-09-2013, 12:49 PM
Just a few months ago Row was begging for people to give him a hand with elevating and now he's clowning another dude when he's doing the same smh.

what are you an historical stalker? you always have shit to say bout people you dont know bout. go on running that lame AC academy.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-09-2013, 12:53 PM
Didn't you know? I'm a complete hypocrite and sometimes pretend I'm a great member so people think I have the right to tell people to fuck off. It's kind of what I do.

Row
08-09-2013, 01:00 PM
lolllllllllllllll ok

Indonesia
08-09-2013, 06:42 PM
the hell is critism

bro...why you have to be like that?

i wasn't around when you were asking for help, but from what i can see you think very highly of yourself for no reason.

Subreal
08-09-2013, 07:49 PM
yeah row has like 3/4 of the site blocked and is running for fvc. when i first joined i got blocked by him and i didn't even speak to him/vote on any of his battles

Stewie Boy 1 Da
08-09-2013, 09:41 PM
Lyk i tell my self Errday
everything was suppose to be easy ,*
accomplishments wouldn't feel so good .
" Embrace the grind

#Thr33RingzENT

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Once u stop chasing da wrong shit, u find urself in perfect position for da right shit.

Row
08-10-2013, 12:54 AM
bro...why you have to be like that?

i wasn't around when you were asking for help, but from what i can see you think very highly of yourself for no reason.

is it my fault that critism isnt in my vocab? send bars or keep my name out ya mouth. Otherwise you're just a next groupie.

and dont call me bro.

Quincy®
08-12-2013, 12:49 PM
yo row u are actin lame so fuck off wit the bullshit cuz you are steadily a victim here and you dont understand how to say something good on my thread so if wanna go say something thats not needed plz leave otherwise be a real mother fucka and quit the bullshit also if u want to talk to my boy indy like that we should have a battle yo and as a matter fact ill sereve you now and a quickkey like always and still crumble you... ohh and it comes w/a catch if you win you can talk shit to me all u want but if i win you'll have to stop talking shit to ppl and act like a man a true gentlemen and stop bitching bout everything cuz if you seem lost which i think is the possibility you can battle me for that and ule see here why you need to shutup and quit the bullshit dawg real talk so DROP after me. REAL talk!!

---------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

and everyone who got disrespected by him plz drop a vote cuz im not likein the b.s. he pulls here and plz leave a comment thank you.