PDA

View Full Version : Around Here..???

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 12:13 AM
we put a name on it. So Snoopy316 it was recently quoted that i win due to dickriders..(lolz, i wish i still had dickriders) but, being u say such... be a man bout urs and name tha lil fukers, so i can block them. every name u drop w/ reason...ill block.

Holla/

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 12:40 AM
we put a name on it. So Snoopy316 it was recently quoted that i win due to dickriders..(lolz, i wish i still had dickriders) but, being u say such... be a man bout urs and name tha lil fukers, so i can block them. every name u drop w/ reason...ill block.

Holla/

lmao, wow, calling me out while ur winning? that's unusual, so u have been reading EtH and my profile to get this info I see. here's ur quote "i wish i still had dickriders" still? u mean u had them before now they are gone? why? lol... in term's of my dickriders that u state, why don't u just go to all my battles and check them urself? seems like ur mad for 2 votes against u hahahaha out of 15, WTF????????????? hahahaha

---------- Post added at 02:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:33 PM ----------

here's a better question "hall of shamer" how many multi accounts u got so I can block them? I know ur latest one is ToRoZ <--- LMAO remember u came to me with that account saying that "GRizzEAT is legit and he has lots of wins too"? remember that? haha why u need to come to me with a multi account and sell urself like that bruh? u trying to be my friend or something? lol also Khem popping in forums every time u get clowned. who else is ur multi? man up now

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 01:35 AM
*sigh* i do better teaching ma daughter simple addition n subtraction... and she's three.

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 01:41 AM
u a stay at home dad? don't u work? maybe that's why u have time to win all ur internet trophies and titles... make sure u keep them, that shit can get u a job one day. just tell ur future employer ur an EBL Champion in a rap web site. hahaha and ur a leader of a killa crew, to show u got management experience.

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 01:52 AM
*yawn* i counted 2 bands today....anyway to sumnthing thats relevant.

i guess ur defensive additude is because u have a small physical stature or sumn. but if i intented n attackin u in this thread... i wud have jus quoted u callin me "the better writer"... s'all i was doin was askin u who u felt ma dickriders were.... very easy question to answer.

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 01:57 AM
come on mane, don't act like u don't know... when u battle Mayneak, it's the same shit ain't it?

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 02:14 AM
snoopy, this isn us talkin, its me talkin dwon to u... u made a claim, now live up to tha claim or jus keeep being tha king of nobodies...tha fffukin no.1 textcee of tha month...lmao, sniping every no punch throwing nigga. Now, if u cant name three dickriders in ur next post... i'll take that as yet again u tellin me how much ur on ma dick... oh and it wont be thru secret messages tween u and ma multi this time.

Snoopy's response: you cheated, u and row is gay, ur toroz and called me boss, awwwh grizz i crave ur cock in my lungs.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

edit: Nicholas, how long did u spend writing snoopys battle that u beat him in?

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 02:28 AM
LMAO, got his juices flowed there as soon as I mention Mayneak, wow, talking down at me on a internet website, waaahhh very big u are LOL stupid midget behind a comp acting big. why u make this thread if it doesn't concern u what a "king of nobodies" got to say in a conversation with someone else? lmao someone got their nerves touched I guess.... fool don't forget this... u made a multi account trying to get to know me, I couldn't give a fuck about u tbh. hahaha, I still got all the "boss" PM u sent me when u asked to be captain of the GOL. how fucking wack. why does it bother u so much what I think about ur dick riders if u claim u don't give a fuck? yet u made this shit and call me out? just comes to show something..... attention queen!

Nicholas
08-09-2013, 02:30 AM
snoopy, this isn us talkin, its me talkin dwon to u... u made a claim, now live up to tha claim or jus keeep being tha king of nobodies...tha fffukin no.1 textcee of tha month...lmao, sniping every no punch throwing nigga. Now, if u cant name three dickriders in ur next post... i'll take that as yet again u tellin me how much ur on ma dick... oh and it wont be thru secret messages tween u and ma multi this time.

Snoopy's response: you cheated, u and row is gay, ur toroz and called me boss, awwwh grizz i crave ur cock in my lungs.

---------- Post added at 02:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

edit: Nicholas, how long did u spend writing snoopys battle that u beat him in?

I don't really recall, but certainly no longer than 20 minutes. I tend to do other stuff at the same time though. I should say I have no issues with Snoopy, he said Good Battle to me after our battle and didn't accuse me of dickriding that I know of.

onSiqht
08-09-2013, 03:43 AM
all i see is hating in here .

Fidel Z
08-09-2013, 04:02 AM
Wasn't your battle meant to squash this beef y'all?

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 04:31 AM
Wasn't your battle meant to squash this beef y'all?

Lol this fag call me out to battle, then call me out during the battle, watch him call me out after the battle.

Askari
08-09-2013, 06:04 AM
If you think Grizz has dickriders, name them. Otherwise quit with the saltiness, accept your loss like a champ and move on.

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 AM ----------

And Grizz, you should know better than to let yourself get so heated over a few comments. Battle kills the beef, leave it at that.

lllllllllllll
08-09-2013, 06:37 AM
word Askari lets start a rivalry and show'em how it's done :D

GRizzEAT
08-09-2013, 09:00 AM
this ain beef , this is school niggas. im tryna show this lil fukboi how shit works. i guess eth is helpin him behind tha scenes. n ill do sho front view. makes no sense to dwell amongst tha nobodies for your whole time here.
*turns to snoop* u have have potential son, but u are believing a fable thats really delusional. talks about no.1 of tha month, and u telling ppl under you how we(forum guys) are jus dickriders who cheat for each other, etc etc... as sumone on this site thats tryna elevate tha skill level i see u as a baphoon. no hate or anything.. but i have no "beef" w/ u guy. only wanna see u be classick for once. Holla/

-King Status.

Streetz De Hood
08-09-2013, 09:53 AM
u a stay at home dad? don't u work? maybe that's why u have time to win all ur internet trophies and titles... make sure u keep them, that shit can get u a job one day. just tell ur future employer ur an EBL Champion in a rap web site. hahaha and ur a leader of a killa crew, to show u got management experience.

Lol this was actually pretty funny.

Snoopy316
08-09-2013, 06:28 PM
this ain beef , this is school niggas. im tryna show this lil fukboi how shit works. i guess eth is helpin him behind tha scenes. n ill do sho front view. makes no sense to dwell amongst tha nobodies for your whole time here.
*turns to snoop* u have have potential son, but u are believing a fable thats really delusional. talks about no.1 of tha month, and u telling ppl under you how we(forum guys) are jus dickriders who cheat for each other, etc etc... as sumone on this site thats tryna elevate tha skill level i see u as a baphoon. no hate or anything.. but i have no "beef" w/ u guy. only wanna see u be classick for once. Holla/

-King Status.

I got no hate. just here to drop battles. n for a bit of fun. real talk ur a better writer n I already said that like half a dozen times to either ur Multi, EtH, or to my own crew members, I just haven't said it directly. but I still believe to a small degree maybe 1-5% of the voters are biase. just my thought. The 95% aren't hense I said what I said on EtH's page. When some kid see a battle with a cat with 3 fucking titles, rank 6 all time, then look over to its opponent n he's got no colorful shit then their decision has already been made before reading the text. Again 1-5% of voters, call them In experience, dick riders or whatever, I never said u got anything to do with them though. Yes EtH have been giving me helpful advices on basic punches and all but as of lately he's been busy with topical n stuff so I've just been elevating on my own. Still trying to gain something from Moses school but it's still early days.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Lol this was actually pretty funny.

Lol u should read the forum that says "row is a wack as fuck sniper" but that's in the past. He ain't a wack as fuck sniper since

lllllllllllll
08-09-2013, 07:28 PM
lmao! yall got that Kanye Swag

http://i.mediatakeout.com/photo/1376057415095fa64519.jpg

Hubert Cumberdale
08-09-2013, 07:34 PM
Snoop, I still give feed to a few guys like Fidel, Subreal and kidq, as well as ACs/Chloro, so IM me if you wanna run lines n shit.

ILLoKWENT
08-10-2013, 01:21 AM
Smh... this some petty ish tbh..

Snoopy316
08-10-2013, 01:49 AM
Ok EtH, appreciate it

Denton
08-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Between a Normandy and Western! We call this right here a lil twenty twin twin HMMMMM Niiiiiiigga

Row
08-10-2013, 10:21 AM
I got no hate. just here to drop battles. n for a bit of fun. real talk ur a better writer n I already said that like half a dozen times to either ur Multi, EtH, or to my own crew members, I just haven't said it directly. but I still believe to a small degree maybe 1-5% of the voters are biase. just my thought. The 95% aren't hense I said what I said on EtH's page. When some kid see a battle with a cat with 3 fucking titles, rank 6 all time, then look over to its opponent n he's got no colorful shit then their decision has already been made before reading the text. Again 1-5% of voters, call them In experience, dick riders or whatever, I never said u got anything to do with them though. Yes EtH have been giving me helpful advices on basic punches and all but as of lately he's been busy with topical n stuff so I've just been elevating on my own. Still trying to gain something from Moses school but it's still early days.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:26 AM ----------

Lol u should read the forum that says "row is a wack as fuck sniper" but that's in the past. He ain't a wack as fuck sniper since

who gave this dude some humble pie?