PDA

View Full Version : Punk, where you at

Godbody
08-08-2013, 03:42 PM
where dem 16 lines at B... no need to prolong this slaughter...this shits as unavoidable as a blind bitch escaping the strong arm of Mike Tyson in a rape attempt

Punk to thread

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 03:48 PM
Sweet.... Did you even finish yet? I started writing a min. ago

Godbody
08-08-2013, 04:21 PM
lol nigga said did I even finish. where do I start

I can throw on like 6 bars I already got stashed away in the vault and body you with 10 fresh ones so it doesnt matter, send whenever

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 04:26 PM
man.... finsh ya verse without embarrassing yourself.. I ain't waiting on your faggot ass. Post here whenever your 16 is done fake vet.. I'm done playing games with u

Godbody
08-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Its done. Send it

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 05:38 PM
lying ass nigga.. I'ma send anyway..

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

fuck i think it glitched... gotta resend.. go log on to your bum ass pul5e account

---------- Post added at 05:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

And the bitch disappears.. Not surprised.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

As you all can see, pUL5e said he was done (Today, 04:36 PM) when i sent, it was (Today, 05:04 PM) if the time is correct.. It is now... 5:36.... where is his versE?

Godbody
08-08-2013, 05:51 PM
mother fucker who said I use my pUL5e account

stupid faggot. resend it to this page i been thinkin u were duckin all this time

Manhattan
08-08-2013, 05:56 PM
One of you better drop this in my fvc thread when It drops...I want to see this shit go down

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:05 PM
Here he go with the excuses.. In that other thread i TOLD you CLEARLY i was sending to the pUL5e account.. Faggot ass nigga think i be playing with'em Fuck you son.. If you don't answer that one, then suck a dick.. I'm now about to waste anymore credits sending to your multi account..

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:58 PM ----------

Manhattan I told everyone he wasn't ready for my real shit.. Now every time it's a go to battle, he got another excuse.. First excuse was that he didn't battle anymore lmao! second excuse was that only lames with no lives and no jobs spend their time writing 16's.. third excuse was he gets too much money to even be on letsbeef.. The bitch don't get enough of ducking.. He will forever be a fraud.. Can't believe i wasted bars on this bitch.

---------- Post added at 06:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

He taking like a whole extra hour to re-read my verse and re-write his wack ass lines lol. Hopefully it works for you man.. His verse was already suppose to be done..

Manhattan
08-08-2013, 06:06 PM
Ohhh I read the thread LOL we will just have to wait and see. He will respond and we will have to let the bars do the talking. Only time I'll be picking sides is whoever brings that fire

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:14 PM
That's IF the bitch nigga replies... He's been stalling for an hour.. I wrote mine in damn there 10 minutes

---------- Post added at 06:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/anticipation.gif
Please tell me he replied by now..

pUL5e
08-08-2013, 06:22 PM
First of all you only knew I was pulse cuz Moses said it. Godbody has been the only account I've used for like a year on here

Why the fuck would I go back on an old account to shit on you when I want a W on my current account? Send that shit back to my new account. I already read through your shit and trust me the quicker I put you out of your misery the quicker we can forget you got slaughtered

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:24 PM
First of all you only knew I was pulse cuz Moses said it. This has been the only account I've used for like a year on here

Why the fuck would I go back on an old account to shit on you when I want a W on my first account? Send that shit back to my old account. I already read through your shit and trust me the quicker I put you out of your misery the quicker we can forget you got slaughtered

This here guys is what you call a complete duck.. Fuck an account.. Stop acting like you actually wrote a verse b.. You looking stupid right now.. I'm done with this clown.. Fuck off faggot..

pUL5e
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM
I aint write a verse? Lol my nigga I have 8 lines written specifically for you. I said fuck the vault and started from scratch to kill you

The 8 lines I have now already body ya entire verse

just do what I ask and make it simple. The fact I'm actually battlin you directly is an honor to you. I only drop by and drop opens...and if anything I drop open audios..very rarely do I drop open texts

so get with it nigga. its your funeral

Manhattan
08-08-2013, 06:26 PM
Why don't you just resend it to his new account? Would take like 5 seconds tbh that isn't ducking

pUL5e
08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah this nigga says I'm ducking because I'm not tryna battle him on an account I retired and havent touched in a year

I only use this account to make crews cuz it has Exclusive

V3numb
08-08-2013, 06:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/OCfxx.gif

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:30 PM
Manhattan i don't give a fuck how you put it, he agreed on the pul5e account.. It shouldn't matter which account you used.. Retired? c'mon get real.. Da fuck you retire from the internet.. stop that bullshit bruh..

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 PM ----------

Which means i gotta make up 3 more credits cause the first battle glitched, thats 3 votes, i sent it again, that's 3 more votes and now you want me to get 3 more credits for you like your worth the effort?lol

pUL5e
08-08-2013, 06:35 PM
lol nigga like I'm worth the effort? I dont even gotta battle you, I'm doin this shit for shits and giggles as a little brain exercise

I can fuck around and post both our verses in a cypher for everyone to comment on who won

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:38 PM
Do what you gotta do clown.. post your shit in here... "gangsta"

X-Calibur
08-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Just get this over with already come on Punk your starting to look a bit stoopid now bro .... Just get that shit over and don't complain about voting on people's shit cuz those people you'll be expecting to vote on your shit ya feel me ...

Regain some of that upper echelon swag you was rocking a while back you stepping down with those comments bro bro ...

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:42 PM
Just get this over with already come on Punk your starting to look a bit stoopid now bro .... Just get that shit over and don't complain about voting on people's shit cuz those people you'll be expecting to vote on your shit ya feel me ...

Regain some of that upper echelon swag you was rocking a while back you stepping down with those comments bro bro ...

lmao! @ everything you just said..... was stupid but funny though...

If you don't know this clown like everyone else, you don't need to be speaking

---------- Post added at 06:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:41 PM ----------

Where the lines @ pUL5e? we posting in here ?

Fuck it, if i gotta go hit up battles to send to this coward ass nigga.. so be it

X-Calibur
08-08-2013, 06:48 PM
I know everyone and everything senior punk I been round the block more times than I care to count ya dig ... Lets just see the battle !!!

pUL5e
08-08-2013, 06:48 PM
X-Cal been on this site for as long as I have if not longer. We're talkin 5+ years

He probably does know me like everyone else if not more. Maybe not so much anymore since I've made attitude adjustments to get the beef poppin and the geeks droppin feel me

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 06:53 PM
Go reply..... lol fuck that weak shit your talking about

Battle sent to Godbody account

---------- Post added at 06:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:50 PM ----------

I'm making you more relevant then you ever was pUL5e.. just know that.. XD

Godbody
08-08-2013, 07:00 PM
not really I think wins against hall of famers made me more relevant than you ever will be

the fact that you have my undivided attention increased your LB presence threefold B

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 07:03 PM
You needed this.. Showing up here randomly for nothing & to be ignored got a little boring eh? No matter how it goes, they will know that there was a pUL5e here on the site before.. All because of Punk.. Thank me faggot..

Godbody
08-08-2013, 07:05 PM
honestly I really dont wanna hit the send button

too many mothers out there losin children to my verses its a sad cycle

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 07:08 PM
I know... Explains how bad they are... Mr "my verse is done" still talking, no action..

---------- Post added at 07:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

Prove that your the better text battler.. I mean you suck at everything else.. Audio, ehh, tracks, i'm thrashing you, text.. the people wanna see..

Godbody
08-08-2013, 07:13 PM
I'm shittin on you in audio and tracks..thats not even debatable

I pretty much retired texting. how do you feel about me stepping in your element and completely destroying you at what you do? anyway, lets let the people decide

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 07:16 PM
lol @ my element.. You got more battles than me audio/text and I'm still a better writer than you'll ever be nigga.. & your tracks are ass.. Stop believing the hype..

Godbody
08-08-2013, 07:16 PM
Okay. We'll see who's a better writer after you get this L

then after that we can battle in audio you can catch an L there too

it'll be fun

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I don't do audio.. I did 1 years ago.. Just be happy i even took the time out to actually send to you as most of the others would ask you to send.. Be a happy faggot.. Ain't worried bout nun..

Phracture
08-09-2013, 03:35 AM
... I called out Godbody twice in his Moses school thread and got Ignored then he battles Punk

:high: lol I respect it

Godbody
08-09-2013, 08:15 AM
What you mean you got ignored though? EtH challenged me too

a fuckload of people did. Doesnt mean Ima battle everyone. Punk was the most antagonizing so I said fuck it why not

Phracture
08-10-2013, 05:00 AM
So you say lol