PDA

View Full Version : Topical FVC

Streetz De Hood
08-07-2013, 01:19 PM
I see the topical movement is underway... got a tournament, couple of exhibitions open/opening soon...

Problem is it's even harder to get votes for them than it is for text/audio. Especially with the text FVC getting hounded for votes as it is.. It would be nice to see each battle voted on and closed in a timely matter... perhaps by 3days like all the other battles.. obviously we cant it get automatically closed like the other battles.. but at least if there was a topical FVC it would speed things up a lil and it would help BB and eth to get a break, diversify the votes and spark more interest in that section of the site...

Let me know what ya'll think...

Black Book EtH ILLoKWENT

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:28 PM
The reason it doesn't get that many votes, is because most guys doing topicals now are sorta still new. Say like if we replaced them with people who've been doing topicals for YEARS, they'd love to read, learn, elevate more, & vote more.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 01:49 PM
I think it's pretty solid so far. I know I'm deleting the votes so you cant see, but on the final so far, including Streetz half a vote, we have 4 votes in. That's probably more than most text battles get in like 16 hours.

Streetz De Hood
08-07-2013, 04:54 PM
yeah i getcha i just feel like it would be more fair to that section of the site... the more we incorporate it into LB the more appealing it will be.