PDA

View Full Version : Interested In Being An LBT Contender?

AfterThought
08-06-2013, 06:54 PM
The LBT Championship

The LBT contenders list is being reshuffled/reset for a fresh new active list, there will also be some modifications to the way the LBT championship will be ran, more information will be up as soon as possible.

Nigga fuck ya modifications, how do I sign up??

There is no actual "sign-ups" to get on the LBT contenders list, but in this thread, you can state if you're interested, and then, it will be up to the LBT moderator to pick the worthy textcees of battling for the spots. After the battlers are picked, a PPV style battle card will be out this month to determine the contenders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

*Important Notes*

IF you were an LBT contender before the reshuffle & want to be a part of the list again, post in this thread & you'll have a bigger chance to get picked for the card.
Your activity plays a major part in whether you get picked or not.
There will be 2 battle cards a month, where contenders Vs challengers battles will take place, and the championship match takes place on the 2nd card of the month as the main event.

http://oi40.tinypic.com/11lkcir.jpg

Black Book
08-06-2013, 07:03 PM
Are you fucking kidding me, you bum ass. I just beat GOOD GRIEF to take his number 2 spot. After you I would have battled either you or GRizzEAT for the title. This some faggot shit. Why you got to reshuffle the order?

AfterThought
08-06-2013, 07:07 PM
Black Book That means you'd battle someone for the #1 spot on the battle card you stupid-flipbeforeuknowhatthedealis-ignorant-childish mahfucka. :high:

EDIT: Plus alotta shit changin like I said.

X-Calibur
08-06-2013, 07:23 PM
Good to see this being revived !!!!

Black Book
08-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Black Book That means you'd battle someone for the #1 spot on the battle card you stupid-flipbeforeuknowhatthedealis-ignorant-childish mahfucka. :high:

EDIT: Plus alotta shit changin like I said.

Give me a fucker to body.

AfterThought
08-06-2013, 08:02 PM
aaaaand bump.

Jewry Kane
08-06-2013, 08:09 PM
i'm interested

Hubert Cumberdale
08-06-2013, 08:22 PM
Looking good man. We've been talking over potentially some events and stuff for this to make sure people keep active.

Da KingPin
08-06-2013, 08:29 PM
AfterThought, holla

Los
08-06-2013, 10:12 PM
yeah sure

Row
08-06-2013, 10:38 PM
me. AfterThought , no one more active than me

Phracture
08-07-2013, 01:19 AM
Yes!, Finally ....

I've been waiting for the LBT to get taken care of
.... Black Book butt-hurt cheer up child lol

But Yeah throw my name on the list ... I'ma keep them cards DopeAzFuck!
+1 Contender .

Phraell
08-07-2013, 01:27 AM
<----- Interested

Streetz De Hood
08-07-2013, 07:50 AM
Are you revamping all the spots or just some? Bc the previous list had a mix of active/inactive contenders.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 07:55 AM
^We're mixing up the entire thing, but previous spots will be taken into account.

Here is a pitch that I haven't got the chance to AfterThought about.

Currently, if you're on the list you can challenge someone to a battle, and their LBT spot will be on the line. Would people prefer if we had OFFICIAL LBT battles? As in, if Grizz is #1 and Dissizit is #2, if they just go ahead and have a battle then it doesn't effect LBT, but it it's an official LBT battle then it will come into effect.

The main reason I have thought of this is I'm not as into the top 10 idea. It dilutes the purpose of battling someone that's not on the list. I was thinking that if we had official LBT match ups, we could be able to keep track of everyone involved in an LBT battle, and be able to easily keep an extensive list of all the members. I dunno if you guys have checked the Topical Records, but my rankings go from 1 to 24 now, and if #24 battles I can easily move him up. How would you guys think of this?

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 09:18 AM
^We're mixing up the entire thing, but previous spots will be taken into account.

Here is a pitch that I haven't got the chance to AfterThought about.

Currently, if you're on the list you can challenge someone to a battle, and their LBT spot will be on the line. Would people prefer if we had OFFICIAL LBT battles? As in, if Grizz is #1 and Dissizit is #2, if they just go ahead and have a battle then it doesn't effect LBT, but it it's an official LBT battle then it will come into effect.

The main reason I have thought of this is I'm not as into the top 10 idea. It dilutes the purpose of battling someone that's not on the list. I was thinking that if we had official LBT match ups, we could be able to keep track of everyone involved in an LBT battle, and be able to easily keep an extensive list of all the members. I dunno if you guys have checked the Topical Records, but my rankings go from 1 to 24 now, and if #24 battles I can easily move him up. How would you guys think of this?

Yessir, that's why we have the battle cards idea, the contender spots will only be on the line on these challenger battle cards, twice a month.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 09:26 AM
So is LBT running solely through the battle cards then?

If so, I don't think we need to pick a "top 10" at the start. We can just pick the match ups for the card. Then through that, we can have our top 10. I wouldn't make the top 10 a finalized thing too. Like say the second place guy has a big rivalry with the fourth place guy. Putting that on, and having the third place guy challenge for the title could be good too you know.

I think hammering out details here is better than us just IMing about. it. Everyone can pitch in this way.

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 09:35 AM
So is LBT running solely through the battle cards then?

If so, I don't think we need to pick a "top 10" at the start. We can just pick the match ups for the card. Then through that, we can have our top 10. I wouldn't make the top 10 a finalized thing too. Like say the second place guy has a big rivalry with the fourth place guy. Putting that on, and having the third place guy challenge for the title could be good too you know.

I think hammering out details here is better than us just IMing about. it. Everyone can pitch in this way.

Agreed. And no one said challenges cant be made by contenders, could be contender #5 vs contender #4, but there's an idea Noble suggested to me, is to run the top ten sort of like a league, so after you lose a challenge, you don't just fall off the list, you lose a point. If challenger beats a contender, they get the same amount of points their opponent had, while their opponent loses one point.

EDIT: To answer your question, yes it will be ran through battle cards, but any contenders will be welcome to accept a challenge any time and informing me, aslong as they show in the battle cards event.

EDIT #2: That way we can actually have even more than 10 contenders if you think about it.

Streetz De Hood
08-07-2013, 09:37 AM
Dont make it tooo complex... otherwise thats just gonna lead to an inactive list again... Keep it conpetitive but simple...

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 09:39 AM
Dont make it tooo complex... otherwise thats just gonna lead to an inactive list again... Keep it conpetitive but simple...

I agree with that, it just needs to be represented & ran in the right way. If you remember Rhet's "The League", it had a similar concept, even more complex, but it ran smooth coz it was correctly managed.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 09:42 AM
Yeah seems good to me AT. We could keep track of people's LBT records too. Like have (6-3) next to people's names and shit.

Regarding the battle cards, it's pretty easy to sort out a magazine for them too. I think the best way to run the top 10 is to do power rankings in a magazine. That way everyone seems who's going up, who's going down, and why it's happening etc.

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 09:45 AM
Should be dope if it goes how I expect it to go. Maybe even Punk would be interested to drop more detailed magazines about it, interviews & all.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 09:50 AM
Yeah because Punk is the best magazine writer on LB...:( :D

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Go handle your topical shit. :D

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 10:20 AM
TOPICAL FINAL IS OUT! FUCK THE LBT! EVERYONE COME WRITE POETRY!

AfterThought
08-07-2013, 12:32 PM
On a sidenote, I had no idea the final was out.

Obey
08-07-2013, 12:45 PM
Give me a look this way.

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
Yeah because Punk is the best magazine writer on LB...:( :D

http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu11/yzagame/2v3sw2v.gif

AfterThought
08-10-2013, 06:40 PM
Last chance to put your name in.

lllllllllllll
08-10-2013, 07:07 PM