PDA

View Full Version : Moses Rap School is a joke

Godbody
08-05-2013, 01:21 PM
Don't take this as hate, take it as criticism from one of the greatest text/audio battlers to ever graze the website.

How is the bar of the week

I prolly 'Got him sweating' like he BEEN in A FURNACE- Cuz if I find out he had inTENSIOns TA FLIRT WITH my CHICK, on HER WORK SHIFT. Then Clips'll meet this geek, just to 'sweep him off his feet' like this KID was OBSERVIN a TRICK that WAS GORGEOUS!

First of all, why do you have apostrophes around Got him sweating. There's nothing complicated about those 3 words that calls for apostrophes

and Gorgeous does not rhyme with anything

If someone's getting bar of the week for rhyming Furnace with Gorgeous I'm gonna start fuckin rhymin Bumble bee with race car.

People need to stop writing bars the way THEY read it with THEIR accents and write them in a fashion that everybody can comprehend

Nicholas
08-05-2013, 01:26 PM
What are you contributing?

Godbody
08-05-2013, 01:29 PM
What am I contributing? The necessary feedback & criticism for you keyboard warriors to become great keyboard warriors and not sub-par ones

There's a right way to do things and then there's your way. & Your way isn't always right. In this case, JimmyDean 's bar was horrible and for it to get bar of the week removes any credibility from Moses' lil "rap school" and whoever these horrendous judges are that pick out the bar of the week. If it isn't just Moses himself

and I contribute some of the best audio battles this site has seen and will ever see

TiG-Z
08-05-2013, 01:31 PM
I disagree and agree about certain things to do with the school but I def agree on this. I did not find the example bars for week one helpful and they def weren't any good in my opinion.

No hate, just opinion

V3numb
08-05-2013, 01:33 PM
maybe cause his bar was just better than the rest.. somone has to shine within a group,, may not have been his best bar.. but least he was on top of the rest tho

Nicholas
08-05-2013, 01:36 PM
What am I contributing? The necessary feedback & criticism for you keyboard warriors to become great keyboard warriors and not sub-par ones

So do it, maybe I have missed where ever it is you're doing this but I haven't received any feedback from you. I would welcome it, I myself am aware of a multitude of faults within my own verses that I'm working on so I'm sure you could pick out a ton.

My point was that criticism of those that make an attempt to help whilst making no such attempt yourself is non-productive.

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

I disagree and agree about certain things to do with the school but I def agree on this. I did not find the example bars for week one helpful and they def weren't any good in my opinion.

No hate, just opinion

This was the expo you left on one of my battles earlier today:

"My wins line connected really well, both were good! Mine was structured better in my opinion and flowed better! But I enjoyed reading both! Good battle Fv
Voted: Subreal: 5 / Nicholas: 4
Posted on: 2013-08-04 15:07:23 "

Unless you're SubReal then your expo didn't even make sense, it's ironic you commented on structure and flow when you couldn't even word your vote correctly. Don't be a hypocrite.

Godbody
08-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Make no attempts myself? I dont even fuck with the text battlin like that

But I didn't forget how to text battle. & That bar from JimmyDean was horrendous. The beginning was dope, I saw where it was going and initially the rhyme scheme was on point

But how are you going to host a "rap school" and give someone bar of the week when they're not even rhyming. If this is really a "rap school" and Moses is really trying to help people elevate, then he should have brought it to Jimmy's attention immediately that the last rhyme was forced up the fuckin ass

I'd take a bar that executes the assignment half-assedly if it rhymes and reads fluidly over that JimmyDean bar

Nicholas
08-05-2013, 01:39 PM
Make no attempts myself? I dont even fuck with the text battlin like that

But I didn't forget how to text battle. & That bar from JimmyDean was horrendous. The beginning was dope, I saw where it was going and initially the rhyme scheme was on point

But how are you going to host a "rap school" and give someone bar of the week when they're not even rhyming. If this is really a "rap school" and Moses is really trying to help people elevate, then he should have brought it to Jimmy's attention immediately that the last rhyme was forced up the fuckin ass

I'd take a bar that executes the assignment half-assedly if it rhymes and reads fluidly over that JimmyDean bar

So your first reply to my comment was a lie, you're making no attempt to help. Therefore you really have no grounds to criticize someone that is. Rather than being so critical of others why don't you form your own school, if your advice is that superior I'm sure you will do just fine.

X-Calibur
08-05-2013, 02:16 PM
Think someone needs a timeout .....

Phracture
08-05-2013, 02:49 PM
lmaoo at "greatest text/audio battlers to ever graze the website" ... j/k :high:

but on the reall

Crying when his hats arent FITTING ON HIS PRETZEL HEAD..the words "You were born special" stuck-in-his-brain from one-of-da-days he got a VISIT FROM PROFESSOR X' - Godbody

FITTING ON and VISIT FROM don't rhyme ...
PRETZEL HEAD and PROFESSOR X don't rhyme ...

don't go around spew'n nonsense when you do the same shit you tryna criticize someone else about bro it's not cool at all ...

and this is no hate on you or your craft but don't hate and not help

Erupt da Monsta
08-05-2013, 03:14 PM
This nigga makes a thread about the school because i missed one multi that didn't rhyme lol you pawn... Same nigga I bodied in a track diss who's to chicken to respond. GODDAMMNN haha god body? What's the point of this thread? I
U tryna get students to leave?you think I really care if they did nigga I'm here to help..a thread like this smh i could care less if every nigga left the school ., your opinion doesn't matter kid you aren't doing anything cept gettin shitted on tracks.. I'll leave ya thread on this note .. Haha

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

lmaoo at "greatest text/audio battlers to ever graze the website" ... j/k :high:

but on the reall

Crying when his hats arent FITTING ON HIS PRETZEL HEAD..the words "You were born special" stuck-in-his-brain from one-of-da-days he got a VISIT FROM PROFESSOR X' - Godbody

don't go around spew'n nonsense when you do the same shit you tryna criticize someone else about bro it's not cool at all ...

Lmao this nigga pulse a walkin joke everything he say you be like goddamnnn ha
Lets Beef Track: GOt' DAMN-(puLSe diss) - By: Moses

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

Nigga this the final response you get from me, you a joke of an audio cat your Moses back n forth rights have been revoked until I hear a response nigga you scared of beats n that track was light work keep my name out ya mouth lil nigga haha

Dean
08-05-2013, 03:56 PM
Lol life's gonna hate lol...not even worth the time, got better things to do.

---------- Post added at 03:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

but on the reall

Maybe someday when Im good enough Godbody..I'll be able to rhyme pretzel head with professor x :fail:

Godbody
08-05-2013, 04:34 PM
Pretzel Head rhymes with Professor X though. that's the thing. this is a slant rhyme

VISIT & FITTING do rhyme. those are also called eye rhymes/slant rhymes

Eminem rhymed MY FAULT & EYEBALL.. they don't rhyme but in a slant they do

if you cant see how VISIT & FITTING rhyme i'll add a syllable before each word...

PAY VISITS...AIN'T FITTIN

however FURNACE & GORGEOUS is so far of a stretch Mr. Fantastic himself wouldn't reach for that bullshit

I didn't say shit about JimmyDean rhyming BEEN, CHICK, & KID, did I? even though none of those rhyme unless you're slant rhyming

& Yeah I'm one of the greatest to ever graze the site on both sides. I beat niggas that none of ya'll will ever hang with in both text and audio

& I can't do tracks on my laptop & Moses knows this and when I challenged him to a LIVE battle in the chatroom the nigga ran away and made a song about me. I wonder how long that took you. This nigga devoted a few hours of his day to me

I'd wipe the floor with 95% of you buffoons and never think otherwise

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

oh and feel free to use my text verses in your rap school Moses

Sayin ya SHIT’S HOTS-a-HIP-HOP SCANDAL. I’m never gettin beat, u only “meddle with the heat” when you LIFT POT HANDLES! I’m beatin ya silly, I seen ya achilles - like FLIP FLOP SANDALS. I’ll clown you bitch - my battles is where CHRIS ROCK FANS GO to see me kick ass…this Riff Raff vs BIG, PAC, AND HOV..You’re a MASTURBATOR & a PAWN THAT’S SCHEMIN. I showed em all the tricks, he was Roam-in, for a bitch..So he’ll be GLAD HE ATE HER, WHEN I CALL ‘ah SEE EM!(O_O!)/This WORDPLAY RIDICULOUS FIRE. Your VERSE GAME in a FIRST-AID PREDICAMENT, LIAR. You only “pick up skill” when you’re in the DIRT RACIN em MICHELIN TIRES!!!!

^ How many niggas in your school fuckin with that level of skill? That shit reads like a fuckin river. learn to count syllables lil niggas ...& those are light jabs. Worded better than any crock of shit I've seen in your rap school

The Law
08-05-2013, 05:30 PM

but on the reall

Tbh I just read that line and it rhymed to me. As far as the school. I'm not putting in any input on it. He's using up his own to time to set up all that shit.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 PM ----------

he was Roam-in, for a bitch..So he’ll be GLAD HE ATE HER, WHEN I CALL ‘ah SEE EM!(O_O!)

I agreed that your other bar rhymed..
But that wordplay is forceeeddd like a mothafucker. 100 yoda's couldn't overcome the wordplay in that line.

Godbody
08-05-2013, 06:15 PM
GLAD HE ATE HER/Gladiator
Colisseum/CALL AH SEE EM

notice I put the AH... AH is only pronounced 1 way..no matter what accent you have

thats how the wordplay wasn't forced

and if you're gonna give me shit about putting AH in there I seen hella people do it

ppl pronounce Coliseum differently...We had this same debate over one of my battles with the pronunciation of TORTOISE and we all agreed

COLLAHSEEUM
COLLYSEEUM

The Law
08-05-2013, 06:25 PM
I'm not talking about the way it sounds..

he was Roam-in, for a bitch..So he’ll be GLAD HE ATE HER, WHEN I CALL ‘ah SEE EM!(O_O!)
He was roman, for a bitch, so he'll be gladiator, when I colisseum.

Doesn't really make sense and reading it that way, make it sound like Switowski from the longest yard wrote that shit. Idk It wasn't the best of worded bars either. I wasn't talking about the pronunciation. People make the actual wordplay work, per say.. Just not work for there verse.

and yes everyone does that shit and I call it out every time because it sounds fucked up. It's become LB's way to see a new wordplay no matter how it's written or how the bar is actually worded and just say it's dope because the wordplay itself was original, when in fact in didn't really work as a whole for their verse.

Godbody
08-05-2013, 06:51 PM
It works for the God.

The wordplay works in the sense that He'll be glad he ate her when I call or see em... Since he was roaming for a bitch and I taught em all the tricks

It wasn't designed to work both ways. I can do that too. It's more of a conceptual wordplay than anything. Romans, gladiators, & coliseums are all related

This fruit shops at Payless, probably buyin PEARS of shoes!

omgomgitworksasgagknafgnagna...so? sometimes the more complex concept >> basic shit that makes sense

& It wasn't worded that good? lol every line matches up with the line preceding it as far as syllable count goes and where the rhymes are

except for the beginning where I added SHITS HOT which was extra syllables but still an extra rhyme. and in the end when I put words in between rhymes like VERSE GAME in a ... and DIRT RACIN em ..

Row
08-05-2013, 06:54 PM
It wasn't designed to work both ways. I can do that too. It's more of a conceptual wordplay than anything. Romans, gladiators, & coliseums are all related

i feel that.

The Law
08-05-2013, 07:14 PM
That is why LB is looked down upon everywhere else.

Cause we enjoy gay shit like
This fruit shops at Payless, probably buyin PEARS of shoes!

When Pears of shoes?? does not make sense.

My main thing which you admitted anyways was that it doesn't work both ways. I guess that's just my own opinion on it. If the wordplay doesn't make sense when its read the other way around, I'd take points off for that.

He'll be glad he ate her when I call or see em
^ and that is what I meant by bad wording.. Call Ah See Em/Call or see em

The overall punch was worded bad..
you basically made a statement saying that you showed him the tricks cause he was looked for a girl and whenever you called or saw em he was glad that he ate her. If it was worded in a way to make fun and diss him okay. But your line was basically a statement in that way, not a punch. and you only wrote it the way you did to use the forced wordplay

Hell I'm sure I have plenty of fucked up lines of my own too. But whatever.

Row
08-05-2013, 07:33 PM
He'll be glad he ate her when I call or see em
^ and that is what I meant by bad wording.. Call Ah See Em/Call or see em

The overall punch was worded bad..

i feel that.

TiG-Z
08-05-2013, 09:44 PM
Nicholas don't be a little bitch, my response was worded a little jacked up cuz I didn't want anyone to know who i voted for from my comment. Take you head out your ass and figure it out like I do your bars. It was worded different but a fucking 3rd grader could find out what I was getting at. That doesn't make me a hypocrite and also doesn't reflect my bars or anything else. I never said yours was bad so calm down. This was about Moses school this shit ain't even about you. I know what I'm talking about with structure and flow. Don't be a fucking baby and take the votes against you like a man. If you win then that should be enough for you. If you lose fix your shit.

Godbody
08-05-2013, 10:20 PM
Pear of shoes does make sense

Jokes on you

A pear of shoes literally means pears consisting of shoes. Or shoes consisting of pears, which makes better sense for the punch. However you wanna look @ it

You call someone a 'fruit' and say 'pears' of shoes as in 'pair' but its a play on words because you're using 'pear'

A 'pear' of shoes. Anybody would tell you it makes sense in its context...even your favorite rapper makes wordplays like that lol

Phracture
08-05-2013, 11:40 PM
how bout you prove yaself up to date ... me and you can get a 16 going if you don't mind .

The Law
08-06-2013, 12:06 AM
How the fuck does pears consist of shoes nigga.. You're fucking stupid.
You sound like lizman right now

Nicholas
08-06-2013, 02:47 AM
Nicholas don't be a little bitch, my response was worded a little jacked up cuz I didn't want anyone to know who i voted for from my comment. Take you head out your ass and figure it out like I do your bars. It was worded different but a fucking 3rd grader could find out what I was getting at. That doesn't make me a hypocrite and also doesn't reflect my bars or anything else. I never said yours was bad so calm down. This was about Moses school this shit ain't even about you. I know what I'm talking about with structure and flow. Don't be a fucking baby and take the votes against you like a man. If you win then that should be enough for you. If you lose fix your shit.

You are putting out lines like these (most recent battle):
How you doing captain what happened to your skill?/ you should quit rappin, I'm strapping you get the deal/ can't fill the box Beale? It's ok I'll fill mine/ you ain't gotta steal I'll rent you out a few lines/

Yet you had the audacity to say the example bars were weak. The fact you're only constructing bars to this level makes me doubt your ability to critique.

I do take the votes against me well, I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. In fact since my return to the site I have only taken one loss, as soon as I did so I came on the forums to congratulate the winner! Hardly a sore loser.

Godbody
08-06-2013, 11:15 AM
How the fuck does pears consist of shoes nigga.. You're fucking stupid.
You sound like lizman right now

Lizman? nigga you're 10-6 with absolutely 0 audio battles. Bum ass nigga, what the fuck can you teach a keyboard legend like myself B

Get the fuck off my penis before I smack the life outta ya

A pear of shoes...You don't see how that makes sense? You dont have an imagination?

You've never heard of a fuckin Gingerbread house?

What are you gonna ask now, "How the fuck does a house consist of gingerbread nigga"

Dumb mother fucker. If you can't make sense of that you're an idiot

A pear consisting of shoes. Use your imagination. You've never seen a cartoon where it was literally raining cats and dogs?

TiG-Z
08-06-2013, 12:30 PM
Nicholas

bad example. you know as well as i do the opponents bars didnt require me to go hard at it. i saw that and typed something up real quick before someone else took it and even you know i didnt know to go hard for tht. if you check there wasnt a vote against me in tht battle so chill out. nobodys perfect not even you we all have our ups and downs. thats not my top level, and im great at critiquing besides these are opinionated votes. theres no hypocrisy here. im sure you did have to leave for a while. this argument is ridiculous and strictly based on opinions so why dont we stop wasting our time

Nicholas
08-06-2013, 12:31 PM
Lizman? nigga you're 10-6 with absolutely 0 audio battles. Bum ass nigga, what the fuck can you teach a keyboard legend like myself B

Get the fuck off my penis before I smack the life outta ya

A pear of shoes...You don't see how that makes sense? You dont have an imagination?

What are you gonna ask now, "How the fuck does a house consist of gingerbread nigga"

Dumb mother fucker. If you can't make sense of that you're an idiot

A pear consisting of shoes. Use your imagination. You've never seen a cartoon where it was literally raining cats and dogs?

Did you run out of Dan Brown books to read?

TiG-Z
08-06-2013, 12:32 PM
and it looks like youve taken a few more losses then tht, not just one

Nicholas
08-06-2013, 12:34 PM
Nicholas

bad example. you know as well as i do the opponents bars didnt require me to go hard at it. i saw that and typed something up real quick before someone else took it and even you know i didnt know to go hard for tht. if you check there wasnt a vote against me in tht battle so chill out. nobodys perfect not even you we all have our ups and downs. thats not my top level, and im great at critiquing besides these are opinionated votes. theres no hypocrisy here. im sure you did have to leave for a while. this argument is ridiculous and strictly based on opinions so why dont we stop wasting our time

Sure, there is no reason to continue. I've put my point across, and I'm sure you have too.

---------- Post added at 11:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

and it looks like youve taken a few more losses then tht, not just one

Then you're not looking at battle start dates are you. I said I have taken one loss since becoming active again, there were several before that. The amount of losses I have taken were not even particularly relevant.

TiG-Z
08-06-2013, 12:39 PM
ok, ya we both have. im not here to make enemies and im sick of arguing with people. and (no sarcasm) congratulations on tht, thats a good accomplishment. all any of us can do is always learn from our losses, they make us better.

Row
08-06-2013, 12:40 PM
letsbeef.com

Rain-Matrix
08-06-2013, 12:55 PM
lol this nigga moses is swagger jackin Ice-T

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

And yo , hes teaching u guys all the wrong shit

He wanted to be the best and found a way to drown the future competition , All the While making it seem like hes helping u

It's genius really

Row
08-06-2013, 01:04 PM
lol this nigga moses is swagger jackin Ice-T

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

And yo , hes teaching u guys all the wrong shit

He wanted to be the best and found a way to drown the future competition , All the While making it seem like hes helping u

It's genius really

wheres that 8

Rain-Matrix
08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
u said u were sending it .... :high: ..... I just sent to rican so im in play , Go head

CakedOut
08-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Dudes overrated on this website, that's just how shit is.

Erupt da Monsta
08-06-2013, 04:22 PM
Lol my 2 sons rainmatrix and god body have joined forces to take out daddy, you'll need more than that,specially rain matrix garbage ass haha

Godbody
08-06-2013, 06:00 PM
lol Moses thinks I'm tryna "take him out"

I don't even be usin the site like that. Ya'll know that. when was the last time i consistently battled? or participated in a tourney?

I'm doin this for you Moses, I'm not doin it TO you

If you wanna help people elevate you can't just nod off the mistakes they make because they submitted the least shittiest bar out of 20 entries

Phracture
08-07-2013, 01:21 AM
lets get some bars in Godbody ...

Snoopy316
08-07-2013, 03:34 AM
Lmao so who's winning this debate so far? XplicitKontent pass me some pop corn.This is funny as fuck. it's like the government trying to shut down a private school.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Godbody, send me an audio battle.

Denton
08-07-2013, 10:56 AM
Snoopy316 This deserves Beer

Godbody
08-07-2013, 12:13 PM
lol everybody wants bars from the God

maaaaaaaaaaan....either you send to me or you catch me when you can

Cuz a nigga tends to drop an open every now and then to bless the site with his immaculate presence

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 12:20 PM
I wanna send to pUL5e ..... or no deal

Godbody
08-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Nigga let's work on getting this account to 50-5 in audio first

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 12:25 PM
......you bitch.. Don't come in the Text Lounge popping that audio shit son... 16lines or shut the fuck up..

Nicholas
08-07-2013, 12:43 PM
lol everybody wants bars from the God

maaaaaaaaaaan....either you send to me or you catch me when you can

Cuz a nigga tends to drop an open every now and then to bless the site with his immaculate presence

When did you get your bottom ribs removed?

Godbody
08-07-2013, 12:47 PM
I came into the text lounge poppin Moses Rap School shit which is also in this very same board

You wanna battle me send an audio or shut the fuck up and sit down. 0-1 ass nigga.

Nicholas, our battle records look similar. Except mine is better, of course

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 12:49 PM
shook...... Idiots tranna get an audio battle in the text section.. haha

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 12:51 PM
So Pulse, this "great" audio battler, wont even battle a Scottish guy with 12 battles as experience and a laptop mic.

Godlike.

Godbody
08-07-2013, 12:52 PM
lol "shook"

my nigga Punk you lost to EtH, X-Calibur, and Phenomenon or w/e

how the FUCK do you expect to handle a nigga at my skill level. don't kid yourself. you'll only be increasing the number in my win column and increasing the number in your loss column

I'll battle anyone. But why is everyone saying "SEND SEND SEND"

You're a pussy EtH. & So is everyone asking me to send

You niggas should pay me to send you a battle. Fuck outta here

Nicholas
08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
I came into the text lounge poppin Moses Rap School shit which is also in this very same board

You wanna battle me send an audio or shut the fuck up and sit down. 0-1 ass nigga.

Nicholas, our battle records look similar. Except mine is better, of course

You're not good at maths are you? My Win Percentage = 84% Yours = 81%.

My audio record is shit because I was still learning, if I committed to audio now I could make it significantly better.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:02 PM
1. The nigga shook...
2. Didn't ask you to send
3. Lets study Punk & see who he's beating in text
4. Pulse is bitch and the only person here on LB that thinks he's great
5. The nigga shook...

Hubert Cumberdale
08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Pulse too scared to battle a nobody from Scotland.

Godbody
08-07-2013, 01:08 PM
pULSe is the only person that thinks he's great? Nah. You niggas popped up on LB within the past year or 2

Any of ya'll beat Krhyme, Reef, or RULE? those dudes were at the top back in my day

& You niggas are in Rap schools learning from reefer's bars lol

As far as knowing math goes I'd like to look at the records like this

44-5 > 43-8
13-3 > 11-5

So yeah, Nicholas

I basically shit on you in every aspect my son. Plus you havent really beaten anybody that's really good

Punk lets not even get started on your battle record. You're not even on my radar as a threat or as someone worth battling. Take that personal and step your shit up, cuz you got some years before you're fuckin with me

at least me vs Nicholas is a more even match, although he too would get completely obliterated by my overwhelming usage of superb vernacular

Nicholas
08-07-2013, 01:17 PM
pULSe is the only person that thinks he's great? Nah. You niggas popped up on LB within the past year or 2

Any of ya'll beat Krhyme, Reef, or RULE? those dudes were at the top back in my day

44-5 > 43-8
13-3 > 11-5

So yeah, Nicholas

I basically shit on you in every aspect my son. Plus you havent really beaten anybody that's really good

Punk lets not even get started on your battle record. You're not even on my radar as a threat or as someone worth battling. Take that personal and step your shit up, cuz you got some years before you're fuckin with me

Give me a chance I only started battling again like 2 weeks ago and before that I last battled in December 2011. I'm still trying to adjust my verses and get back on my feet.

IDGAF about record aesthetics.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:21 PM

44-5 > 43-8
13-3 > 11-5

So yeah, Nicholas

at least me vs Nicholas is a more even match, although he too would get completely obliterated by my overwhelming usage of superb vernacular

Is that what you think? lol *claps* I love the ego.. But do you honestly think i give a fuck who you battled in the past? Your talking about "oh he's not on my level; neither is this guy or that guy" But pop up assuming everyone is going to send to you lol. YOU my friend have a lot of learning to do. Now here (http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=609314), you recently battled JReddy which you almost lost to until once again you popped up in the text lounge BEGGING for votes for an AUDIO battle.. You would've lost that battle if i didn't make a thread to get more votes on it you do know that right? Which also means you would've lost to a NOBODY. My point is.... Your very familiar with losing to nobodies these days so why not take that L road for the sake of you sucking with audio, text, & tracks....

---------- Post added at 01:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Now get on your fucking knees and THANK me for giving you that W..... :|

Godbody
08-07-2013, 01:26 PM
I would've lost to JReddy, a nobody? my nigga the audio side is WAAAY less active than the text side

I was forced to make a thread because 2 votes isnt gonna close a battle, you fuckface.

I have a lot of learning to do? Lol my nigga you're beneath me on this website. I'm higher than both of you niggas on the hierarchy simply for what I've already accomplished

I got Hoodrich AllStars poppin when it was just Me, Real Talk, & Deniro

I beat several Hall of Famers in both text and audio

Again, why should I send to YOU? You're a little shithead wigger trying to get online props in the netcee community. Play your role and stay in your lane

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:35 PM
I would've lost to JReddy, a nobody? my nigga the audio side is WAAAY less active than the text side

I was forced to make a thread because 2 votes isnt gonna close a battle, you fuckface.

I have a lot of learning to do? Lol my nigga you're beneath me on this website. I'm higher than both of you niggas on the hierarchy simply for what I've already accomplished

I got Hoodrich AllStars poppin when it was just Me, Real Talk, & Deniro

I beat several Hall of Famers in both text and audio

Again, why should I send to YOU? You're a little shithead wigger trying to get online props in the netcee community. Play your role and stay in your lane

There he goes again.. Assumptions making him look even more stupid.. He can't do math, & have the slightest idea of my race. Again, who remembers ANY of that bullshit your talking about? Where are your accolades & accomplishments pulsy boy? You keep saying "why should i send to you" Faggot, for the what, 3rd time now? I DIDN'T ASK YOU TO SEND! Please mark those words before you forget again. You got Hoodrich "popping" and no one remembers.. you beat HOFers & no one remembers.. Yea.... your the one we all want here. A idiot who pops up every now and then, make wack ass threads, disappear, then return like he's rap's almighty. For a guy who says he doesn't fuck with this site a lot, you sure do talk a lot about your record & accomplishments.. Fuck away from me lil nigga..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 01:41 PM
Nobody remembers because I don't go on this site everyday like you submitting shitty bars to rap schools. Had I entered every fuckin tourney the site ever had, I'd be at least a 2x champion..especially these last tourneys...ya'll been lettin bum niggas walk away with Grand Champion titles n shit

lol... you're a new kid. thats all you are. a kid learning to elevate

in other words, you can learn alot from me, but I can't learn shit from you. because I was at your level of mediocrity like 3-4 years ago

niggas go on this site once a month to make a thread & you groupies come flocking my way begging me for battles. pitiful faggot. I bet you're a pimple faced nerd in real life with absolutely 0 fashion sense and 0 bodies. what bitch would fuck a nigga that joins imaginary rap schools in order to beat out his internet comrades in an all out battle for keyboard warrior supremacy

you're a joke B. your life is a joke.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Nobody remembers because I don't go on this site everyday like you submitting shitty bars to rap schools. Had I entered every fuckin tourney the site ever had, I'd be at least a 2x champion..especially these last tourneys...ya'll been lettin bum niggas walk away with Grand Champion titles n shit

lol... you're a new kid. thats all you are. a kid learning to elevate

in other words, you can learn alot from me, but I can't learn shit from you. because I was at your level of mediocrity like 3-4 years ago

niggas go on this site once a month to make a thread & you groupies come flocking my way begging me for battles. pitiful faggot. I bet you're a pimple faced nerd in real life with absolutely 0 fashion sense and 0 bodies. what bitch would fuck a nigga that joins imaginary rap schools in order to beat out his internet comrades in an all out battle for keyboard warrior supremacy

you're a joke B. your life is a joke.

Shows how much of a retard you are....again.. Go find my name on that Moses Rap School sheet then come holla at me lmao! 16 lines sent to pUL5e or suck a dick.. Enough arguing with a worthless "thinks he got swagg & bitches" anemic irrelevant nobody..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 01:48 PM
nigga called me "anemic" after insulting my intelligence by saying I make assumptions

that's a quite a hypocritical statement you've made. & i dont care if you're in Moses Rap School or not. This thread is about Moses Rap School

so if you're not in here to talk about it, you're here to ride my penis

Which is fine, there's plenty of room on my dick for all of my groupies

& surely I don't know anything about swag and bitches. I'll leave that up to you, the Almighty Keyboard Battling Messiah

I bet you send bitches 2 paragraphs everytime you text them. One of them is what you wanna say, and another one for expos

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 01:52 PM
nigga called me "anemic" after insulting my intelligence by saying I make assumptions

that's a quite a hypocritical statement you've made. & i dont care if you're in Moses Rap School or not. This thread is about Moses Rap School

so if you're not in here to talk about it, you're here to ride my penis

Which is fine, there's plenty of room on my dick for all of my groupies

There he goes stalling again.. Fucking faggot.. lmao Track battle? Something? lmao! This nigga is ASS! You came in here to talk about Moses Rap School but constantly jumped off topic about battling..... You a battler or a bitch nigga??? Make your mind up..

---------- Post added at 01:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 PM ----------

Nigga been here this long, battled these "big names" & still isn't HOF.. WTF are you son?

Godbody
08-07-2013, 01:55 PM
I aint say I wanted to battle anyone

it shouldnt be news to anyone that I'm not an active battler on this site & that I just drop by to bless ya'll with gems and disappear.

I'm not a battler, I'm a money making machine homegirl. Strive all you want for keyboard warrior super stardom, I'm sure that'll pay all your bills and get all the bitches.

Surely nothing will sweep a bitch off her feet quicker than 8 decorated bars you've printed out

Anybody that spends a huge chunk of their time typing up 8,16,32,64 lines all day to prepare for tournaments and big battles that don't earn you $$ & that nobody outside of this 30 person community will read is a waste of life

you're probably like 15 years old though. so you dont realize this yet

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 02:03 PM
yup....he bitch........... I'm actually heading to college, make music, have a job, & my own car while your wasting your time tranna pick up the baddest prostitute selling nick bags for a 40oz.. Yup your life is 10 times better homie... Stop fucking stalling faggot..

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

You only proved that you suck at battling, talk about battling but don't, & get bitches hahaha. Your like a 30 year old fart who don't got a job, money, house, or life...... but you get....bitches. lmao!!! Fuck trying to fix all that.. You live at home with your mom who's also your father crashing ken dolls together like their action figures. You don't have no special talent.....but you get bitches lmao!

Godbody
08-07-2013, 02:14 PM
tbh I feel bad for you guys

the only niggas that text battle are anti-socialists with 0 worries because mommy and daddy take care of their every need. difference between men & boys. You're clearly a boy. If you had a life and/or any real worries you'd be grinding instead of trying to be the poster boy for keyboard warriors

I don't pick up prostitutes I get bitches everywhere I go cuz they see the aura permeating my skin. & you obviously aren't very smart if you have a job. You're basically admitting to being a sheep succumbing to the slave mentality the system designed for the 99%

I don't clock in, I'm my own boss and I make $100-$200 daily on my own time, whenever the fuck i want. I got bills to pay & my bitch is waaaaaaaaay badder than any bitch you've ever had. We can put money on that and put pics up of our bitches holdin signs sayin w/e you want

I go on LetsBeef because it just so happens that I make money online and since I have a history on the site its always cool to drop by and see whats poppin, drop some suggestions, leave my 2 cents

its the reason I made this thread. I aint come on here lookin to battle...but since that shit got brought up so many times I had to remind you lil niggas that nary a nigga in this thread is fuckin with me

Nicholas
08-07-2013, 02:22 PM

the only niggas that text battle are anti-socialists with 0 worries because mommy and daddy take care of their every need. difference between men & boys. You're clearly a boy. If you had a life and/or any real worries you'd be grinding instead of trying to be the poster boy for keyboard warriors

I don't pick up prostitutes I get bitches everywhere I go cuz they see the aura permeating my skin. & you obviously aren't very smart if you have a job. You're basically admitting to being a sheep succumbing to the slave mentality of the system

I don't clock in, I'm my own boss and I make $100-$200 daily on my own time, whenever the fuck i want. I got bills to pay & my bitch is waaaaaaaaay badder than any bitch you've ever had. We can put money on that and put pics up of our bitches holdin signs sayin w/e you want

I go on LetsBeef because it just so happens that I make money online and since I have a history on the site its always cool to drop by and see whats poppin, drop some suggestions, leave my 2 cents

its the reason I made this thread. I aint come on here lookin to battle...but since that shit got brought up so many times I had to remind you lil niggas that nary a nigga in this thread is fuckin with me

This made me cringe, this is 2013 not the 19th century. I find it hard to believe anyone who objectifies women to this degree will be very popular. It's funny you're calling people childish whilst arguing who has the best girlfriend, earns the most etc. Children do that.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 02:35 PM

I don't pick up prostitutes I get bitches everywhere I go cuz they see the aura. & you obviously aren't very smart if you have a job. You're basically admitting to being a sheep succumbing to the slave mentality of the system

The bitches nigga alive's telling me about griding. Upload a picture with you holding 5-10 racks.. Since your making 100-200 a day.. Should have it since you this big dough boy.. Your probably the toughest of the fags you hang with and think he got it like that lmao! Obviously you got laid off of work since you been on here arguing for damn near 2 hours already.. And i don't care about your bitch.. She'd be topping me off then come kiss you soon as she gets home to her bum.. You homeless "wealthy" man lmao! If your over 25 and still ain't got shit in life, they should just announce your death already.. Print our your obituary and say fuck it.. Not like anyone will remember the "King of online battling" Nigga acting like he ain't use to text/record his life away.. What i don't understand is.. How do you brag about ALL of your accomplishments, how you did soo much hard work to get a crew back up.. Then turn around and say, any nigga who spends his time on this site has no life? LMAO!! Sad that i did more than you in 2 years than your full stay.. Face it.. I'm better than you pulse.. Just because my recent battles aren't that serious as you see I AM in a Jokes over Bars tournament lol.. That means i can't slap shits out you? Na bitch... Fuck outa my forums.. I run shit lil nigga..

---------- Post added at 02:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:26 PM ----------

Not only did you go on my page and look up my battles, but you studied them as well.. Keep exposing yourself as a weak battler.

Godbody
08-07-2013, 03:01 PM
First of all Punk you dont look anywhere near as good as me and can count the amount of bitches you've fucked on one hand, if any. Secondly, im not close to 25 years old. Lastly my lil bro can wipe the,floor with you and he dont even rap. Your bum ass barely has a 55% win percentage. U ain't better then dick. And why am I gonna flash 5-10 racks? Nigga you don't even have 3 racks to show why would I show 5.

And what work did I do to bring a crew back? Show me proof of this "so much work" I did

only thing you keep bragging about is having your own car which both your parents bought for you

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

Oh and its funny how you spend so much time battling and nobody knows you if it weren't for the forum posts you make. Plus you're a wrestling fan. In other words you're a hideous nerd with a low self esteem & Peter Pan Syndrome. You set up cameras to catch Santa Claus too?

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 03:05 PM
First of all Punk you dont look anywhere near as good as me and can count the amount of bitches you've fucked on one hand, if any. Secondly, im not close to 25 years old. Lastly my lil bro can wipe the,floor with you and he dont even rap. Your bum ass barely has a 55% win percentage. U ain't better then dick. And why am I gonna flash 5-10 racks? Nigga you don't even have 3 racks to show why would I show 5.

And what work did I do to bring a crew back? Show me proof of this "so much work" I did

only thing you keep bragging about is having your own car which both your parents bought for you

God your dumb dude lmao! You JUST said you damn there brung Hoodrich up.. lmao! Fuck are you slow? And if you were gonna waste your time uploading a picture of your bitch, why not your money? I don't wanna see no fake ass J-Lo knockoff google slut.. This nigga catch amnesia every post i swear.. Shut ya broke ass up..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
Who said it took "so much work"? God damn youre dumb. Assuming again after saying I assume too much

Broke nigga I've taken trips to places you can't even spell on my own money. I got pics in Switzerland, Austria, Germany,Spain,France,Greece,Italy,Luxembourg

Thats more countries on 1 continent than you've been to in the world. U wanna talk 5-10 racks? That trip was 7k on a tour package I paid for with hotels and a meal included. My family aint pay that. If I didn't make that money I woulda stayed and done summer classes for 3k

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 03:29 PM
Who said it took "so much work"? God damn youre dumb. Assuming again after saying I assume too much

Broke nigga I've taken trips to places you can't even spell on my own money. I got pics in Switzerland, Austria, Germany,Spain,France,Greece,Italy,Luxembourg

Thats more countries on 1 continent than you've been to in the world. U wanna talk 5-10 racks? That trip was 7k on a tour package I paid for with hotels and a meal included. My family aint pay that. If I didn't make that money I woulda stayed and done summer classes for 3k

And I'm Spider-Man
...........shut up. You sound like a diva.. How you jump to battling, to bitches, to vacations? Only a broke nigga would brag about his $$ like he out gettin big money lmao!!

Godbody
08-07-2013, 03:36 PM
Lol but the thing is I can put up pics of everything I do
Dudes on this site have seen me and seen the moves I make concerning my real life. Im not talkin out of my ass because Im gettin shitted on and backed into a corner like you are.

So put up or shut up.I'm shining in my real life and still shittin on you virtual battling shit that I basically abandoned a year or more ago

U literally got nothing going for you

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 03:44 PM
Lol but the thing is I can put up pics of everything I do
Dudes on this site have seen me and seen the moves I make concerning my real life. Im not talkin out of my ass because Im gettin shitted on and backed into a corner like you are.

So put up or shut up.I'm shining in my real life and still shittin on you virtual battling shit that I basically abandoned a year or more ago

U literally got nothing going for you

hmmmm.. If you were pUL5e, whats another way to stall and change the subject? lets talking about how he shines! Your one of those swaggerfags who makes like $25 weekly selling crack & gets offended if you step on his puma ball shoes. Stop bragging about shit you don't got.. You sucky ass battler.. You claim your some godly rapper.......... nigga, where are your live battles? Your mixtapes, your performances? You made some sort of impact on 1 site which no one remembers anything you did and you swear your dope lmao!! If you wanna talk about life moves, I'm far ahead of you dough boy.. Go kill your family faggot.. Your useless..

Row
08-07-2013, 04:35 PM
Where beef happens (www.letsbeef.com)

Godbody
08-07-2013, 04:49 PM
hmmmm.. If you were pUL5e, whats another way to stall and change the subject? lets talking about how he shines! Your one of those swaggerfags who makes like $25 weekly selling crack & gets offended if you step on his puma ball shoes. Stop bragging about shit you don't got.. You sucky ass battler.. You claim your some godly rapper.......... nigga, where are your live battles? Your mixtapes, your performances? You made some sort of impact on 1 site which no one remembers anything you did and you swear your dope lmao!! If you wanna talk about life moves, I'm far ahead of you dough boy.. Go kill your family faggot.. Your useless..

$25 weekly selling crack? Lol I own several websites and I make money online doing shit I like to do. Going to college for marketing as well.

I never said I was a godly rapper, but I'm a fuck of a lot better than you in every aspect of battling & rap in general. Multis, wordplay, punches. & Its not just you, I got it over 90% of these niggas

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
$25 weekly selling crack? Lol I own several websites and I make money online doing shit I like to do. Going to college for marketing as well.

I never said I was a godly rapper, but I'm a fuck of a lot better than you in every aspect of battling & rap in general. Multis, wordplay, punches. & Its not just you, I got it over 90% of these niggas

again.................... shut up. Lets see these money making websites? No? AGAIN..... shut up

Snoopy316
08-07-2013, 04:59 PM
punk n godbody, why don't u guys flick a coin and decide who's going first in the battle? I want see who's better. I flick it for y'all. Who wants heads? XplicitKontent here's a beer and some peanuts. Got a good seat saved for u.

Manhattan
08-07-2013, 05:00 PM
You dont have an imagination?

Hahahaha I fucking spit water out my mouth when reading that LOL :high:

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Nigga said money making websites..

lol Punk you're a fuckin dumbass son

I own a twitter related site, a blog, and a rap website some members on this very forum..in fact, in this very thread might be members on

I also make money advertising for big/small businesses across Twitter to almost 3 million followers

I got people with clothing lines begging me to promote them and they'll hook it up with gear. I got verified rappers & MTV artists begging me to promote them. I make good money for a 21 yr old that only has his GED & is finishing up his Associates

Showin what I make would just be showboating, especially because you have absolutely nothing in your defense to back up any claims you've made. cuz we all know mommy and daddy bought you a car and no bitches are fuckin you...the fact that you had the audacity to say my bitch, in fact, any bitch would suck your dick in an earlier post sickens me.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:08 PM
Snoopy316 i told that bitch i'd send him 16 lines.. his reply was "I'm not sending" fucking idiot lol just look how he lies.... Dude was on here a while back begging freezy for followers i think lmao!! Links or suck a dick pUL5e...

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

For example, look how gay his last post was. Truly makes you straight talking about another mans dick lmao!!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I guarentee pulse looks like one of those fat dudes that be at a computer with glasses on holding a 3-piece meal as we speak.. Farting and shit while his bitch washes his back cause he can't reach that far..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:19 PM
Lol people here have seen my pic. Not just 1-2 people. I'm talkin like, 20. you can post your pic up too. Shit, we can get a panel of bitches to decide who they'd fuck

A broke ass ugly nigga with aspirations of being a text legend, that's gotten off to a great start at 82-32? Who still watches wrestling? Grow the fuck up. Who even watches wrestling after 14? Peter Pan Syndrome havin ass faggot.

The last time someone wanted to battle me after talking all this shit, they were way better than you

& Their username was Coree Warpath. Look em up. I dropped a diss cypher on the nigga and he never came back to the site again. & He was a solid dude, way nicer than you. He was a member of MFD

http://www.letsbeef.com/cypher_details.php?section=tb&id=41612

I'm not duckin your 16 line battle. If I'm duckin your 16 line battle i'm duckin everyones cuz I told everyone Im not fuckin with text and to come see me in audio. Only reason this thread is here is cuz its text related.

Doesn't mean I wanna engage in 16 line decorated text box tradeoffs with wiggers that analyze Jedi Mind Tricks lyrics and practice DDT's on their little sisters. You closet homosexual

& how was I begging Freezy for followers when I have over 300,000 and that nigga doesnt even have 10,000? you're lookin real stupid Punk

Quit while you're ahead

CakedOut
08-07-2013, 05:26 PM
Snoopy316 i told that bitch i'd send him 16 lines.. his reply was "I'm not sending" fucking idiot lol just look how he lies.... Dude was on here a while back begging freezy for followers i think lmao!! Links or suck a dick pUL5e...

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

For example, look how gay his last post was. Truly makes you straight talking about another mans dick lmao!!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

I guarentee pulse looks like one of those fat dudes that be at a computer with glasses on holding a 3-piece meal as we speak.. Farting and shit while his bitch washes his back cause he can't reach that far..

lmao.. that nigas a braud

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Not pulse but snoopy bitch ass

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:27 PM
|practice DDT's on their little sisters| loved it

Again, i don't give a fuck about what you USE to do. You beat a bunch of fags back when Hot like the Sun punchlines were golden. You look a bit more gay everytime you tell me to post pictures of myself to see who bitches like more.. Did you want these dudes to judge and give expos on how your 6 pack is sooo sharp?Fucking faggot. I told you to post your money up since your bragging about it but still ain't shit in life.. Son... You ass.. If you ain't battling, fuck outa here.. Sad i can't even call an old head washed up.. What dirty work have you done in the first place? lmao! Congrats you so called made a nobody disappear from the site.. A lot of people went ghost randomly but you just decided to throw your name on that one huh? haha

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:31 PM
I only asked you to post a pic up once. I said I guarantee I looked better twice

And the first time I ask to put pics up of anything it was our bitches and you were at a loss for words on that subject because clearly you don't have a girl.

My nigga read the Coree Warpath cypher and read your last 3-4 battles. lol ironically the battle you sent Jimmy Dean is fuckin breakfast son. I shit out verses that look like haikus next to yours B

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:33 PM
No member today knows about none of this shit your talking about.. Websites and shit? Get your halfa Mark Zuckerberg ass outa here bruh.. No proof anywhere.. ironically the old members can approve your new shit lmao!

---------- Post added at 05:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

My battle vs Jimmy is a J.O.B. verse which you don't have.. Go sell your nickel bags to 3rd graders & retards and buy yourself a How to Rap booklet.

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:35 PM
No proof I have a site? You can ask members like v3numb if I have a website. My twitter related site redirects you to a URL shortener bit.ly ....& that serves a purpose you know nothing about, because you don't know shit about internet marketing, so that I won't even explain

& I have a blog site that I made for the purpose of owning the domain because I can either work on the site and make money off of Google AdSense, or sit on the domain and flip it for a good 5000% profit. Yeah thats 5,000 not 500

but to make money off of Google AdSense your site needs to be like 90 days old..my shit aint even 60 days old, so Im just sittin on it

You should spend more time in the mirror practicing your "Yes ma'ams" and "Thank you Boss" 's ....you slaved faggot, you're not even your own man and you're barely in control of your life. Let's see you take 5+ stacks and travel different countries because you can

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:38 PM
so you bore people to death with sites you have yet to link..

Row
08-07-2013, 05:38 PM
lets hold hands and skip down a hill full of poppies.

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:39 PM
Sites I have yet to post yet I posted names that can verify their existence, what i look like, and what kinda shit I do in my real life.

you literally haven't done anything but talk out of your ass because you're mad I won't take time out of my life to obliterate you in a text battle. my nigga look @ your verse against JimmyDean and ask yourself if you're really worthy of battling me

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:40 PM
This nigga still have no links up lol.. fuck i wanna ask V for if your bum ass is right here?

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:43 PM
Because my bum ass doesn't put out his business like that, this bum ass enjoys the comfort that comes with a certain level of privacy

You literally have 0 people on the site to confirm what you look like and what you even do with your life

I have more than two handfuls. Fuck you think I'm gonna call everyone to my rescue? I already threw out v3numbs name. It's not like the site is secret. That site is getting overhauled completely and I haven't even advertised it heavily like I do for the businesses and companies that pay me

FreezyCT can tell you about the twitter situation if you dont believe me on that either. you're tryin too hard to lose badly. try less.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
http://rapboards.net so this is the site you worship and been bragging about? LMAO!! 17 posts.. watch out letsbeef.. LMAO! Moses take a look at his site.... Surely he can pull off a Pulse rap school with all 13 of his members

---------- Post added at 05:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

oh my god yo... im done with this clown.. bragging about a site i couldve made with my eyes closed

---------- Post added at 05:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

and dont say it ain't yours cause you posted multiple threads about it

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

But i'm a reasonable guy.. I ain't gonna come between you & your binnis

Godbody
08-07-2013, 05:54 PM
you act like I said my website was hot shit or the next letsbeef though. lol. You don't know a thing about making money online

Its a site that i havent even touched besides setting up the forum

shit, members that signed up after me on that site still be posting and i havent posted in weeks. its no surprise that a site that's not even 2 months old with relatively little advertising and promotion is that small.

Still gets hella hits on Google though. I'm still gonna bank on that site after a good 50 days.

I'm still gonna bank on my blog site after I set it up or flip it because I've already received offers for the domain itself since its a keyword rich domain name that receives several hits daily

& why would I deny a site I posted threads about? I just wasnt gonna tell you for the fuck of it and you obviously did some stalking to find it...lol faggotry at its best

its cute the lengths nerds'll go to in order to obtain info they want in a half-assed attempt to ridicule someone that shits on em after every post

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 05:59 PM
Bruh.. your embarrassing yourself.. I find it more cute for someone to talk so much shit about Letsbeef, then advertise his bullshit 17 post having site here. What do you call that exactly?.. hmmm pUL5e being a bitch.... haha Didn't they tell you new rap sites weren't cool? That should be your new username.... 17 site posts. The money maker you out here balling off of.. haha Nigga Stop fucking lying seriously..

Rain-Matrix
08-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Fuck both sides of this argument, its rain matrix bitch

Godbody
08-07-2013, 06:01 PM
Stop lying? So let's make a deal. So the whole letsbeef can know about it I'll make a thread and I'll tag everyone online

We'll compare each others PayPals and see who's making more money. Winner gets $100 and loser gets permanently banned

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 06:03 PM
Nigga said he don't even post there often.. Everyone else does haha You have a total of 5 posts.. NIGGA...... Do you know how much 5 posts is worth while the entire site is sitting on 17? Your killing shit

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:01 PM ----------

Stop lying? So let's make a deal. So the whole letsbeef can know about it I'll make a thread and I'll tag everyone online

We'll compare each others PayPals and see who's making more money. Winner gets $100 and loser gets permanently banned

Cause paypal def. shows who's making more.. So lets put this all together

You don't know math
You lie about an internet life
You duck everyone
Your site sucks
And your paypal is bonkers?

Rain-Matrix
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
You guys bitch more than my bitch does

Btw she's black :D

Godbody
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
5 posts because its my site so naturally 2-3 of those posts are rules & site related posts. That makes perfect sense. what money are you making? You can't even afford to have 3 websites and pay for hosting on 2 of them year round

I can literally leave both sites I pay hosting on alone and pay monthly like its nothing. That's light for me. What you got?

You seem to think someone's car reflects their financial status and thats the only thing you been braggin about since we started arguin. You dont even got a car to show for, and its mommy bought anyway. lol

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 06:07 PM
Now lets go back in time where i only mentioned my car once cause he was bragging about traveling countries & a bunch of other bullshit.... pUL5e makes himself look fucking retarded AGAIN lol..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 06:11 PM
Punk you've literally ducked every request in these past 10 or so posts I've made

You come back with an insult that completely dodges anything asked of you in order to save face because you have 0 comebacks and 0 proof of anything you claim

even if you had to dig up the site cuz I didn't tell you, it still validates a claim I've made

The clocks ticking Punk

If you don't do at least one of the things I asked of you I'm makin a thread with a compilation of all the posts you ducked in & exposing you for being a narcissistic compulsive liar

V3numb
08-07-2013, 06:13 PM
sees my name a couple times?. O.O..

*Woah there..

Godbody
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
LOL notice how Punk was responding so punctually when he was in his nerd rage and I'd drop back in to shit on him for a good 30 min and leave again. Suddenly he's gone

http://i41.tinypic.com/8x6byc.jpg

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 06:20 PM
Punk you've literally ducked every request in these past 10 or so posts I've made

You come back with an insult that completely dodges anything asked of you in order to save face because you have 0 comebacks and 0 proof of anything you claim

even if you had to dig up the site cuz I didn't tell you, it still validates a claim I've made

The clocks ticking Punk

If you don't do at least one of the things I asked of you I'm makin a thread with a compilation of all the posts you ducked in & exposing you for being a narcissistic compulsive liar

You want me to upload a picture of myself = Gay
you want me to upload a picture of my girl so you can maasurbate = Gay
you want me to upload a picture of my empty paypal account lol = Gay
& what else you asked me? But lets battle.. on a battle site where all that shit above doesn't matter??

Go ahead and ill be there to expose your bum ass for everything you've tried to use against me lol

Godbody
08-07-2013, 06:21 PM
make that your 11th time ducking ^

continue.

lllllllllllll
08-07-2013, 06:23 PM
http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/spongebob.gif

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

pulse gets retarded again lmao! we posted within the same minute

---------- Post added at 06:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 PM ----------

??? where is he people?? is that...... 2 minutes now?

Denton
08-07-2013, 06:24 PM
This thread cures cancer. Snoopy316 thanks broseph

Rain-Matrix
08-07-2013, 06:25 PM
Yo pulse your in over your head taking on punk

Snoopy316
08-07-2013, 10:30 PM
lmao.. that nigas a braud

---------- Post added at 04:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Not pulse but snoopy bitch ass

poor kid got off track and made himself look like a fucking clown. get with the program fool, LOL

Erupt da Monsta
08-08-2013, 12:23 AM
not gonna lie this thread turned out to be funny as fuck after reading it

Godbody
08-08-2013, 01:45 AM
So Punk said he was gonna send but he never did. He's duckin me now. I'm waitin

Erupt da Monsta
08-08-2013, 01:46 AM
funny how this nigga pulse says he cant record tracks cus his computer wont let him, then says he does all this work on the computer etc etc makin mad money from the computer... wow GOD DAMN shouldnt you be using a better computer, isnt that what you should be investing in? Instead of takin trips to london, bein apart of the illuminati......

You should be investing more time in ya website nahmean, doesnt the Illuminati fund their kids? you sposed to be up to date with all the latest software but yet your computer cant record tracks..... smfh

i'ont know pulse, you seem like an ait cat to me, but you be flexin hard nigga..... admit it

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 02:00 AM
Why would i send some fag lines after he said he wouldn't reply cause he sucks? lol Making himself look even more dumb... *Leaves conversation*

Godbody
08-08-2013, 02:03 AM
lol the funny shit is that my computer CAN record tracks but I'm missing the software cuz I had Adobe Audition cracked and got letters from my ISP that I have too much copyrighted shit illegally. that's just facts. You know I'll still get on the mic and body your bitchass live in chat

& I can still record over beats on Letsbeef because those are built into a site. So don't even front like a niggas scared of beats because that's far from the case & I have audio battles on beats.

I do what I want with my money. I work hard for it. I save, I indulge, I spoil myself, spoil my family... I'm def not putting all my money back into virtual online bullshit if that's what you're insisting...nigga if thats how YOU would spend your money thats you, not me

I'd rather buy expensive shades and watches as a symbol of my hard work and success. I'd rather drive to NYC on the weekend and hit up the bars there, Times Square, breathe in that dirty air, and enjoy life. Spend all that money. Enjoy myself and make sure those close to me enjoy themselves too. Money ain't shit. $300 in a night for some good times aint shit. You cant put a price on livin B

& Punk you can go ahead and send. Maybe you're right i talk too much shit for someone that goes ghosts and just comes back talkin shit right?

so send to me and be the latest reminder of what happens when you battle pulse da God

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 02:09 AM
lol ......... later. i got shit to do right now.. I don't send on your time..

Godbody
08-08-2013, 02:10 AM
bitch nigga. you're lucky you're getting this opportunity

dont disappoint letsbeef

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 02:15 AM
bitch nigga.... your a nobody.. YOUR lucky your getting THIS opportunity while your still alive.. I make you look fucking retarded ALL thread got you wanting to battle now hahaha.

---------- Post added at 02:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 AM ----------

Just start writing after 1pm or something .. i don't wanna be waiting on you all month..

CakedOut
08-08-2013, 02:16 AM
welp, that guy snoopy sure is a bitch.

Godbody
08-08-2013, 02:18 AM
lol nigga said start writing

i'll fuck around and keystyle your Ether homegirl

lllllllllllll
08-08-2013, 02:19 AM
That typical keystyle excuse for losing..smh

Godbody
08-08-2013, 02:40 AM
i'm not gonna need any excuses. there's no excuse for me winning. im just great

Nicholas
08-08-2013, 07:48 AM
Fuck both sides of this argument, its rain matrix bitch

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002483385/2657402453_why_dont_you_just_PAY_ATTENTION_TO_ME_x large_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

FreezyCT
08-08-2013, 05:57 PM

:high:

Nicholas
08-08-2013, 06:02 PM

:high:

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002483385/2657402453_why_dont_you_just_PAY_ATTENTION_TO_ME_x large_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg

Rain-Matrix

Rain-Matrix
08-12-2013, 03:12 PM
by replying u did pay attention .... thx for playing