PDA

View Full Version : Butthurt??

The Law
08-03-2013, 11:54 PM
lol ILLoKWENT

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a558/TheLawsPhotos/ScreenShot2013-08-02at102414PM_zps9270acbc.png

^ No reason specified.. SMFH..

It's okay, buddy. Even though you banned me because you didn't like the truth that I spoke, I still saved that preparation H for your ass.
Here you go.
http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Maximum_Strength_Pain_Relief_Cream_M ain.png

Made sure it was the maximum strength this time.

V3numb
08-03-2013, 11:58 PM
HES BACKKKKKKKK................. (Ascending Voice)

how was Rukus Island son?..

The Law
08-04-2013, 12:02 AM
It's all good. I see you guys been holding it down V3numb :D

Black Book - lol I predicted that shit didn't I. Banned for no reason. haha came back before the due dates on those battles though, so its all good.

can't say that I posted in 'his' thread now lmao

V3numb
08-04-2013, 12:06 AM
&unko.. you sparked somthing there when you left us tho.. talk to grizz and get clued in

The Law
08-04-2013, 12:08 AM
I saw his pm. I gotta catch him when he's back online.

V3numb
08-04-2013, 12:10 AM
worrd, do that son

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 12:19 AM
HES BACKKKKKKKK................. (Ascending Voice)

how was Rukus Island son?..

rikers island dumbass

Row
08-04-2013, 12:21 AM
arent you injured Kobe? get outta here. been here for 3 years and i got more points than you. change ya name to Steve Blake.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
i'll get the glock and give your ass 5 rings like me

The Law
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
Dude rolling in here with his wheelchair with that attitude..... smh lol

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 12:29 AM
Dude rolling in here with his wheelchair with that attitude..... smh lol

lmao at broke niggas trying to critique the black mamba

Row
08-04-2013, 12:32 AM
lmao at broke niggas trying to critique the wack mamba

well said.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 12:34 AM
I wish I had kobe's money and fucked the kind of bitches kobe fucked, drank the same liquor kobe drinks my life fucking sucks

well said

V3numb
08-04-2013, 12:35 AM
rikers island dumbass

as is.. Causing a Ruckus in Forums....

and going to Jail (banned)

~Facepalm

but naw i really didnt know tho ahah

The Law
08-04-2013, 12:37 AM
and I'm just the kobe wannabe

That's for sure. It'd be wishful thinking if the crutch your trying to use is for a torn achilles.

SMFH... :guns:

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 12:40 AM
lmao @ yall niggas hating on my money and fame straight up bitch ass marks

yall mark ass busters aint gonna stop me no matter what

The Law
08-04-2013, 12:44 AM
pst... keep it going...... Lets move it

BLNK
08-04-2013, 01:01 AM
Who are you?

The Law
08-04-2013, 01:03 AM
Im not Jack o' lantern... that's for sure. :D

V3numb
08-04-2013, 01:12 AM
^^ :P

BLNK
08-04-2013, 01:15 AM
Me either. Jack-0-Lantern is a different story, though.

The Law
08-04-2013, 01:36 AM
I could have sworn that was you.

BLNK
08-04-2013, 01:44 AM
Maybe it was you.

The Law
08-04-2013, 02:17 AM
Who knows.. Maybe it was.

J u s T C
08-04-2013, 06:49 AM
kobe has to be the lamest alias ever.

The Law
08-04-2013, 07:31 AM

You aint kidding.

GRizzEAT
08-04-2013, 09:18 AM
real nigga shit tho..

Kobe Tell me how my a$$ taste - YouTube

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 10:30 AM

not when you think about it he's the only player that you can compare to Jordan
without much backlash

---------- Post added at 09:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 AM ----------

real nigga shit tho..

Kobe Tell me how my a$$ taste - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kB9V5ZxOU08)

i'll send your bitch ass a sixteen you too Just C

J u s T C
08-04-2013, 10:35 AM
In layman's terms. U pretending to be Kobe is the lamest shit ever.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 10:38 AM
Just C didn't some guy on here go by Michael Jackson for a long time? bet you guys didn't troll him I would shit on you just c so back the fuck up off me you still mad cuz u pulling them long titty no nipple having ass bitches?

J u s T C
08-04-2013, 10:42 AM
That was for an alias tourney. Your's is for loneliness, please stop talking to me.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 10:45 AM
lmao at this faggot just c talking about loneliness how many bitches have you laid Just C?
that are actually attractive you know what fuck it any? none because your a corny british kid who gets bullied irl but on letsbeef.com magically your the fucking man? fuck no I saw the bitch in you since day one

yeah I pulled your whole card you marked out marked out now go ahead and post an irrelevant response

calm that shit down

GRizzEAT
08-04-2013, 10:49 AM
tbh. im kobe bryant.... tbh.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 10:52 AM
tbh. im kobe bryant.... tbh.

Kobe doesn't pull long titty no nipple having cockeyed bitches bruh
you gotta step yo game up if you wanna ball in these shoes

FiNAL WoRD
08-04-2013, 11:00 AM
Bro micheal jackson was for a alias tourney, kobe is the worst name ever because it just is. You don't have the creativity to think up your own name u just pick a basketball player and run with it. Thas b.s and ur a fucking idiot.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 11:05 AM
Bro micheal jackson was for a alias tourney, kobe is the worst name ever because it just is. You don't have the creativity to think up your own name u just pick a basketball player and run with it. Thas b.s and ur a fucking idiot.

Kobe Bryant dunks on Final Word wtf kind of name is final word thats bitch made
because only bitches have to get the final word in any argument plus your a battle rapper thats a bad look bitch get the fuck outta here bet any name I pick shits on yours because im better then you

GRizzEAT
08-04-2013, 11:10 AM
shoot that 16 kobe.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 11:13 AM
shit im a dunk it fuck boy none of yall weak motha fucaks can guard me

I see you weak mother fuckers still ducking Heat
my speak wooden antique tough like concrete
your speak wrinkly and weak like old bitches feet
let me hear the cheer from bare palms I strangle competition with bare arms
hey faggots tell me how my dick taste since you using it like tooth paste

after school I was the big bully give me them fucking lunchables
pistol grip i pull clips pull out on this pussy like cliff Huxtible

huh you gonna learn today Prick
I slap bitches with this LONG DICK
you dont wanna fight nigga one hit make you go NIGHT NIGHT NIGGA!!
sum it up im fighting broke bitches with bum bumps
you end up in last place with the "I just ate ass face"

Bitch Ass Niggas

Obey
08-04-2013, 11:23 AM
Kobe Bryant - I'm a huge Kobe fan, but what the fuck? ''My speak wooden antique tough like concrete''.. If it's wooden, how the fuck is is concrete?

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 11:33 AM
its timeless who the fuck are you to critique me? respect abstract art bitch

FiNAL WoRD
08-04-2013, 11:42 AM
Well yeah maybe the real kobe would dunk on me but you? Nahh I don't even do text but with bars like that you're welcome to send me w.e, cuz bitch I'm antique but hard like concrete! Hahah

I get the final word on my bitches

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 11:43 AM
Well yeah maybe the real kobe would dunk on me but you? Nahh I don't even do text but with bars like that you're welcome to send me w.e, cuz bitch I'm antique but hard like concrete! Hahah

I get the final word on my bitches

Yeah I raped that bitch in Colorado is that what you were gonna say? (psh gay)
My bitch took me to court and got paid but that was Mexican pussy I laid (odelay)
u block people from voting light coward I don't Dwight Howard thats nothing like power
on vacation bro with your ho let her eat a cockmeat sandwich in Guantanamo
none of you worthy you freaks couldn't spit sick with a mouthful of herpes
think these kids can serve me? when they squares with bars like Hershey's
u Lauren Conrad better run for the hills or I kill this bitch and leave her head over heels
fake hustla u aint slanging on niggas not the staples center when im banging on niggas
Using my writtens is nuclear fission every bomb I ignite Adolf when I write
u stay calm but im hype drop napalm on the mic chill or get my palm tonite
im the dominant member of the team so how u gonna step to me with recessive genes

best verse ever in hip hop

FiNAL WoRD
08-04-2013, 11:50 AM
What? ^..

J u s T C
08-04-2013, 12:28 PM
Is this lame still going?

The Law
08-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Still hiding over there... Why Don't you come on out?? I know you seen this shit

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s640/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Your ass is definitely used to hiding behind a desk from getting bullied and not trying to defend yourself.

Liquid Wolf
08-04-2013, 04:22 PM
Still hiding over there... Why Don't you come on out?? I know you seen this shit

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-QiHaQZKXE9g/UF14-eA4SWI/AAAAAAAACuU/VHZDNgSw3LI/s640/jill-greenberg-crying-photoshopped-babies-end-times-17.jpg

Your ass is definitely used to hiding behind a desk from getting bullied and not trying to defend yourself.

you must be talking to Just C all my bullies got beat into friends on everything

i can't see how someone would let another person treat them like shit and take their money

The Law
08-04-2013, 04:24 PM
I'm not talking to either one of you. The one I'm talking to knows who it is.

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 10:51 PM
lol ILLoKWENT

http://i1283.photobucket.com/albums/a558/TheLawsPhotos/ScreenShot2013-08-02at102414PM_zps9270acbc.png

^ No reason specified.. SMFH..

It's okay, buddy. Even though you banned me because you didn't like the truth that I spoke, I still saved that preparation H for your ass.
Here you go.
http://www.preparationh.com/sites/default/files/Preparation_H_Maximum_Strength_Pain_Relief_Cream_M ain.png

Made sure it was the maximum strength this time.

whoa, just seen this thread...and yeah, when i originally banned you for 'trolling' i specified why i banned you dickhead.. the only reason it doesnt show is because the ban originally carried 7 days, but i adjusted it to 4 for your dumb ass...i should slap my self for being a nice guy..my sincere apology tho for standing you up this long.. i been a tad busy with more important grownup stuff... but yeah i got a few minutes to kill...

User: The Law (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=894704)
Infraction: Trolling

Administrative Note:spamming fvc signup threads even after I warned him

Message to User:Dont know what your problem with me is fam but I warned you not to troll the fvc signup thread with irrelavent hate comments.

Obey
08-04-2013, 10:54 PM
/thread ^

V3numb
08-04-2013, 11:01 PM
i still laugh at that Preparation H thing.. lol, we all needa just drop it tho

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 11:07 PM
i still laugh at that Preparation H thing.. lol, we all needa just drop it tho

i laugh at that too sometimes... how the law has a steady supply to hand out.. i guess i aint the one who's butt hurts the most..

V3numb
08-04-2013, 11:14 PM
i laugh at that too sometimes... how the law has a steady supply to hand out.. i guess i aint the one who's butt hurts the most..

if you want him to drop it bro you have to as well man.. aint mod like to play the game :p

P.S.. layOff my yung'n bruv :violent:

The Law
08-04-2013, 11:37 PM
lol oh boo hoo.. That's what LB comes too.
You post in the wrong thread you get banned..

These fucking hemorrhoided ass moderators running this shit like auschwitz.
It's no wonder LB continues to fall apart by the day.

Lets face it. At the end of the day it is what it is. I told black book you'd ban me before I even posted anything. I saw the bitch in you right from the jump

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 11:41 PM
if you want him to drop it bro you have to as well man.. aint mod like to play the game :p

P.S.. layOff my yung'n bruv :violent:

lol, dude, i aint the one that put up a thread to get my attention...my issue with him was dropped the moment i banned him...

V3numb
08-04-2013, 11:42 PM
~Shrugs

*Grabs PopCorn*

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 11:44 PM
lol oh boo hoo.. That's what LB comes too.
You post in the wrong thread you get banned..

These fucking hemorrhoided ass moderators running this shit like auschwitz.
It's no wonder LB continues to fall apart by the day.

Lets face it. At the end of the day it is what it is. I told black book you'd ban me before I even posted anything. I saw the bitch in you right from the jump

please follow directions and heed my warning next time aight fam.?, now fall back yungin, im done here..

The Law
08-05-2013, 12:12 AM
Heed your warning? lmao
You really are a joke Ill

Show me another person that got punishment for trolling....
Some of greatest members here trolled the fuck out of people

Just admit you abused your powers because you cried like a little girl about me calling you out on your voting.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I guess I wasn't the only one to think your a sham.
and Mention your shit ass voting.. again how the fuck are you FVC moderator??

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127725&highlight=moderators&page=10

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-04-2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

Student

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Even went through out FVC thread. You voted on one fucking battled in the last ten battles that were posted in your thread. Some fuckin FVC mod you are.

How do you expect people to make FVC members vote when you can't keep up with your own?
Out of the ten you voted on the shittiest battle there
and the vote was horrendous tbh..
I love how you said 'nice personals' and there wasn't even one written in either verse.. smh

ILLoKWENT
08-05-2013, 12:16 AM
Heed your warning? lmao
You really are a joke Ill

Show me another person that got punishment for trolling....
Some of greatest members here trolled the fuck out of people

Just admit you abused your powers because you cried like a little girl about me calling you out on your voting.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

I guess I wasn't the only one to think your a sham.
and Mention your shit ass voting.. again how the fuck are you FVC moderator??

http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127725&highlight=moderators&page=10

---------- Post added 08-05-2013 at 12:01 AM ---------- Previous post was 08-04-2013 at 11:58 PM ----------

Student

---------- Post added at 12:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

Even went through out FVC thread. You voted on one fucking battled in the last ten battles that were posted in your thread. Some fuckin FVC mod you are.

How do you expect people to make FVC members vote when you can't keep up with your own?
Out of the ten you voted on the shittiest battle there
and the vote was horrendous tbh..
I love how you said 'nice personals' and there wasn't even one written in either verse.. smh

why dont you pull that link to the battle where i said nice personals so i can teach you what a personal is , sonny

The Law
08-05-2013, 01:12 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=463533

The closest thing to a personal was the G.O.L. line and besides that was so weak I wouldn't even have considered it. The sniping shit wasn't a personal either if you were considering that.. His line was just a statement that you could have really directed to someone in any battle.. and Either way you said personals... The rest was shit nameplays..

and tbh honest. this isn't even close to the worst of the votes I seen from you. It was just the first one that I clicked on that had a vote from you on it..

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

lol hell I'm scrolling through your FVC shit.. Either you didn't vote or all your votes basically say the same shit over and over again about concepts and set ups.. Do you ever read and understand the verse?

Or do you just reword yourself over and over again???

---------- Post added at 01:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 AM ----------

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=458193

^ Another one..
No Personals, No Flips..

And really what kinda of expo is one dropped more concepts/flips.. added personals..
Lmfao I seem to think you don't know what the fucking shit is.. Jesus Christ.
I didn't think it was this bad.. Is every line a personal and flip to you fuck..
I've seen this shit several times too..

Or even bet yet, let me back track to one of my battles you votes on..
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=459805

Lmao how you going to vote on shit and not even understand the bars...
Not like my shit was even complexed either, you just didn't know the connections..

How about ask? or look the shit up.. Not Oh I don't know how IV references beyonce knowles.
It was a wordplay on her daughter Ivy..

---------- Post added at 01:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:10 AM ----------

I can keep going if you'd like....
Anything you legitimately explain, you have no idea what the fuck you talking about..

and your other expo's just say the same shit over and over again. Anyone can write one had better concepts and set ups.. I think we expect more from an FVC mod than that type of shit..

ILLoKWENT
08-05-2013, 01:18 AM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=463533

The closest thing to a personal was the G.O.L. line and besides that was so weak I wouldn't even have considered it. The sniping shit wasn't a personal either if you were considering that.. His line was just a statement that you could have really directed to someone in any battle.. and Either way you said personals... The rest was shit nameplays..

and tbh honest. this isn't even close to the worst of the votes I seen from you. It was just the first one that I clicked on that had a vote from you on it..

---------- Post added at 01:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:55 AM ----------

lol hell I'm scrolling through your FVC shit.. Either you didn't vote or all your votes basically say the same shit over and over again about concepts and set ups.. Do you ever read and understand the verse?

Or do you just reword yourself over and over again???

lol.. just proves once again how much your reachin fam.. your own quote you said that I said 'nice personals'.and nowhere in my expo did I say that other than 'some ok personals' which was directed to prospect.. and nameplay is a form of a personal ..its a play on his name.. as well as his crew name.do u know what a flip is? And u didnt have an expo regarding who iv was.i aint gonna look shit up .its up to you to drop an expo. Not after the fact.. but your entitled to your opinions on what you feel about my votes.cant please everyone.

The Law
08-05-2013, 02:08 AM
Nameplay isn't considered a personal.. nice personals/some ok personals.. I skimmed through the shit at the time, big deal, nice/ok.. My point is the personal.. one attempted personal which like I said was weak as fuck and can't really even be considered one. A Personal is just that something personal.. Something the person said or did, ex. Them running a league and failing.. in my battle with HVK cracking on how he always write capital letter, or how he is the supposed teacher would be personals..
Nameplay is not considered one.. So Don't try to twist shit.. Just admit your voting fucking sucks. You put in random words to spice the shit up and make it look like you know what the fuck your talking about.

and a flip is when someone 'flips a line' that the previous writer wrote. Which obviously you don't know cause the battles that you said the person flipped, they never flipped any lines..

Really I'm so sick of the expo shit.. People tell me to use then when I use they tell me I lose because I used them. So I don't even want to hear about the expo shit because no one reads the shit if you posted it anyways. Point being, if you didn't understand a line because of reference you shouldn't even have voted. I mean really it's common sense how can you vote on something you don't even understand.

And there is a difference here when I say don't understand (before you try and twist my words and shit again).. I'm not saying that means not understanding cause it's too complex or doesnt make sense. I'm talking about flat out not getting it..

ILLoKWENT
08-05-2013, 04:37 AM
Nameplay isn't considered a personal.. nice personals/some ok personals.. I skimmed through the shit at the time, big deal, nice/ok.. My point is the personal.. one attempted personal which like I said was weak as fuck and can't really even be considered one. A Personal is just that something personal.. Something the person said or did, ex. Them running a league and failing.. in my battle with HVK cracking on how he always write capital letter, or how he is the supposed teacher would be personals..
Nameplay is not considered one.. So Don't try to twist shit.. Just admit your voting fucking sucks. You put in random words to spice the shit up and make it look like you know what the fuck your talking about.

and a flip is when someone 'flips a line' that the previous writer wrote. Which obviously you don't know cause the battles that you said the person flipped, they never flipped any lines..

Really I'm so sick of the expo shit.. People tell me to use then when I use they tell me I lose because I used them. So I don't even want to hear about the expo shit because no one reads the shit if you posted it anyways. Point being, if you didn't understand a line because of reference you shouldn't even have voted. I mean really it's common sense how can you vote on something you don't even understand.

And there is a difference here when I say don't understand (before you try and twist my words and shit again).. I'm not saying that means not understanding cause it's too complex or doesnt make sense. I'm talking about flat out not getting it..

smh.. let me say it slowly so you can understand.. a nameplay is also a personal.. okay fam. A personal is anything you can find about that person.from his name to his location .to his mood. Deeper personals refer his nuances ..style of writing. Where he goes for a bite to eat.. etc.etc.etc. this is fucking text battles bro.. a PERSONAL IS ANYTHING ABOUT YOUR OPPONENT...okay u ready for lesson number 2? A flip is not just a rebuttal or flipping some9nes line to use against them. A flip is another name for taking a word..concept or pun and turning it /flipping it into a clever meta simile to attack your opponent ... ex. I could take ya name law and flip the meaning to diss you.so the term 'flipping' has more than one meaning ..that shits common knowledge.. and btw.. how long you been battling on here with your real account since I know your another pussy ass multi tryin to hide in different skin..and by the way who are you to tell me when I can and cant vote?your another one that bitches about expos in votes when shit doesnt go your way. Which is the reason why alot of dudes most likely start throwing GBFV type shit.. cause bitches like you dont appreciate it..GTFOH. anyway im finished wit u. We got our differences in views but it is what it is.

V3numb
08-05-2013, 04:56 AM
tbh i dont consider name-Play much of a personal, most of us dont.. i guess it's debateable tho.. but then again in a live rap battle u wdnt really consider a person's cloths or face a personal

The Law
08-05-2013, 07:40 AM
I'm done arguing about the personal and flip shit cause you clearly have no idea what you are talking about. ILLoKWENT

I never when when you can or can't vote nor did I bitch about expos in votes. I spoke about your votes directly because they are shit ass votes. I don't think you should be the head of a voters club when lizman verses make more sense then half the shit you say in your feedback.

and tbh, the FV vb shit is better than reading some vote that the guy doesn't even have a clue.