PDA

View Full Version : Da KingPin

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Where you at bitch?

you keep asking me for a 16 and calling me a duck, but where you at? you were meant to send me the 16 2 days ago son, who's ducking who now son?

We outchea son Da KingPin

Snoopy316
08-03-2013, 06:14 PM
Lol Fidel u reversing the duck? Why king pin wanna battle u? Look forward to this battle. Got respect for both mcs

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 06:45 PM
Lol Fidel u reversing the duck? Why king pin wanna battle u? Look forward to this battle. Got respect for both mcs

Lmao yeah fam, n i dunno he randomly called me out lol but now he's nowhere to be found, but then calls me a duck, I quickly keystyled a 16 for him but then he vanished lol not a serious guy

Da KingPin
08-03-2013, 06:49 PM
So then send it since u got it Fidel Z

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 06:51 PM
So then send it since u got it Fidel Z

It's a blind drop, im not sending until your shit is ready

Snoopy316
08-03-2013, 06:55 PM
Lmao yeah fam, n i dunno he randomly called me out lol but now he's nowhere to be found, but then calls me a duck, I quickly keystyled a 16 for him but then he vanished lol not a serious guy

??? How can someone call another a duck when their verse ain't even ready? Unless its ducking a callout but now u responded so the ducking factor is off. He also responded to the call out so it should be a battle set up. Good shit guys. Blind drop it

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 06:59 PM
??? How can someone call another a duck when their verse ain't even ready? Unless its ducking a callout but now u responded so the ducking factor is off. He also responded to the call out so it should be a battle set up. Good shit guys. Blind drop it

yeah im just tryna get this out the way today cuz he's been stressin me about it on the chat n ting, so im waiting on him fam

Snoopy316
08-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Lol don't stress bruh, it's just a Internet battle, when someone calls me duck out of the blue, I tell them to get fucked! easy fix. like I give a shit what these people type. Hahahaha at the end of this month im no. 1 and top 50 all time. Can't no body stop that. But I accept all challenges if they aren't a dick about it. Genuine call out earns genuine acceptance. I battle anybody.

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 07:23 PM
Lol don't stress bruh, it's just a Internet battle, when someone calls me duck out of the blue, I tell them to get fucked! easy fix. like I give a shit what these people type. Hahahaha at the end of this month im no. 1 and top 50 all time. Can't no body stop that. But I accept all challenges if they aren't a duck about it. Genuine call out earns genuine acceptance. I battle anybody.

no doubt fam, fully agreed

Da KingPin
08-03-2013, 08:59 PM
Snoopy316, you aint even know what the fucks good w it, @ fidel z i been ready idk why u hvent sent the shit u have it im on my phone not my cpu, but when i get to my cpu i can send the verse i got, so iono why im gettin called a "duck", smh at these lames Fidel Z Snoopy316, come get that 3rd l bruh

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 09:47 PM
Snoopy316, you aint even know what the fucks good w it, @ fidel z i been ready idk why u hvent sent the shit u have it im on my phone not my cpu, but when i get to my cpu i can send the verse i got, so iono why im gettin called a "duck", smh at these lames Fidel Z Snoopy316, come get that 3rd l bruh

lol let me know when you're on your pc then, and you can send since u called me out.

Duh Great Whyte
08-03-2013, 11:45 PM
you keep asking me for a 16 and calling me a duck, but where you at? you were meant to send me the 16 2 days ago son, who's ducking who now son? Fidel Z

But then its a blind drop? Shit aint adding up to me tho?

S'whatever you gone get that work, get 'em Da KingPin

Fidel Z
08-03-2013, 11:59 PM
you keep asking me for a 16 and calling me a duck, but where you at? you were meant to send me the 16 2 days ago son, who's ducking who now son? Fidel Z

But then its a blind drop? Shit aint adding up to me tho?

S'whatever you gone get that work, get 'em Da KingPin

lmao why you talking to Da KingPin like he's someone else lmaooo, NIGGA THATS YOU! stop it lol nigga backing himself n shit

Snoopy316
08-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Hahaha oh what the fuck??!? King pin is great white? I didn't know that? Why have so many accounts active? Confusing as fuck