PDA

View Full Version : PIC BATTLES

ILLoKWENT
08-03-2013, 03:16 PM
Im sure you probably seen these type of topical diss battles on netcees or other shortbar sites.basically its like the street vs dizz except each person posts a picture of someone thats gonna represent them .and the other person drops diss bars about that pic ala live battle style.from the ones I seen it can get pretty hilarious .should do a forum tourney for this.also could post the link in the battle box if we wanted to do reg voting for battle records.. whoevers interested in having this 'pic battle' as a tourney. raise ya hands up

Black Book
08-03-2013, 11:09 PM
EtH I like this idea. What you think? Each person picks someone each round, it can be them or not, and the other person has to insult them. I'd be willing to run a tournament like this.

ILLoKWENT
08-03-2013, 11:21 PM
EtH I like this idea. What you think? Each person picks someone each round, it can be them or not, and the other person has to insult them. I'd be willing to run a tournament like this.

From the pic battles I seen. The battlers seemd to pic a random persons candid pic off the net to represent them.or they could use their real pix.shits optional. so you pretty much get to diss everything about what that person looks like all the way to the location hes at ,to what hes holding in his hand,who hes next to...etc.etc. the funnier the observational punchlines the better.. ill try and find some old examples .but this shit would be hella dope and different from the same concept concept wordplay punch stuff

Black Book
08-03-2013, 11:26 PM
Yeah, I got what you're saying.

I would choose this as my picture.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXEgYRb8OvC5zuOosqt91kSxXfgBZEO Cc9_dIt4oQmQBj2J0Xs

V3numb
08-03-2013, 11:35 PM
lmao@pic..

tourny aint a bad idea

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 04:20 AM
Yeah, I got what you're saying.

I would choose this as my picture.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRXEgYRb8OvC5zuOosqt91kSxXfgBZEO Cc9_dIt4oQmQBj2J0Xs

lol... maybe not too photo shopped.. has to be more of a natural candid photo. but i already got an example bar for that one..

by lookin at ya 'bubbly features', i bet mom tucks this poser in each night,
so we already know this wigga 'too/two pussy,... to shoulder wits/widths' in fights/ BAAAAMMMM!OVER.LOL

---------- Post added at 03:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 AM ----------

tourney could be setup where the organizer can select pics to be used by each person, and then pm each battler of that round with the pic they need to write about... or the battlers themselves can send the pic to their opponent and vice versa... this pic battle has alot of potential to be dope ..

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

http://www.netcees.co/showthread.php?t=28 ..example of a pic battle

Hubert Cumberdale
08-04-2013, 07:51 AM
They don't pic a random picture, they post a picture of themselves and then they both diss each other.

The Law
08-04-2013, 08:02 AM
They don't pic a random picture, they post a picture of themselves and then they both diss each other.

ding ding ding
Why would you hide behind someone else's picture in a diss battle??

We can't do that shit here though, EtH?
I thought at one point when people started throwing punches with outside LB personal information, niggas caught feelings and cried and they put a stop to it.

Hubert Cumberdale
08-04-2013, 08:45 AM
How can you do it though? 90% of LB don't read expos. I dissed Dosage aka John Dos' pictures in a battle I had with him (and he took them down during smh), but I can guarantee that the majority of voters didn't even check the links (I still won).

That shit is tailor made for forum battling.

The Law
08-04-2013, 08:53 AM
How can you do it though? 90% of LB don't read expos. I dissed Dosage aka John Dos' pictures in a battle I had with him (and he took them down during smh), but I can guarantee that the majority of voters didn't even check the links (I still won).

This was the problem I had with the one bar tournament. Nobody gave one example about the bars and why it was voted the way they did.

The only reason they had for going the other way was because I had an expo. But said absolutely nothing about the bars themselves.

Row
08-04-2013, 09:27 AM
should be actual pics of the self or i aint down with it.

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 01:54 PM

Exactly.. its not meant for reg arena battling. As I said earlier.. have it setup exactly like the street vs. Diz topical..

Streetz De Hood
08-04-2013, 03:47 PM
You gon have a bunch of ppl posting fake pics lol...

The Law
08-04-2013, 04:07 PM
You gon have a bunch of ppl posting fake pics lol...

For real shits stupid. Why would we hide behind a fake person?
Make us feel like a bunch of C Teezy's doing that shit.

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 04:15 PM
For real shits stupid. Why would we hide behind a fake person?
Make us feel like a bunch of C Teezy's doing that shit.

posting their real pics is optional... but i know alot of members here may feel uncomforatable doin so... but the main point of this pic battle is simple to have an actual pic of a person to write about and diss, the picture itself is the topic of the disses....yeah it would be more 'real' so to speak to have the person's actual picture, but after circulation their same pic over and over again.. your gonna run out of observational shit to say.. which is why, random candid pics of other peeps would be more feasible. that way in a person's next battle he can have a different pic...

The Law
08-04-2013, 04:27 PM
People have multiple pics. %100 percent guaranteed every on this site, whether they lie and say they don't have more than enough pics of themselves to share with us for these battles. And if they are uncomfortable they don't have to participate.

I don't know. If those kind of battles works out and brings more activity great. But the whole fake pic thing is kinda phony. IMO it's weak. You shouldn't be battling if you feel uncomfortable with yourself getting dissed. This is a rap site.

Battle Rap/Disses isn't butterflies and roses.

Streetz De Hood
08-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Thats cuz niggas hide behind these net personas.. I been my face avy up cuz its w/e

The Law
08-04-2013, 05:10 PM
Having an avy and a username is fine. It's like that on every battle site, even the people that post up their own pictures have different avy's.

My thing is this.. If your doing a 'picture battle' and dissing each others pictures, it should be your own. Cause technically your just dissing someone else, and all punches and lines would be irrelevant and indirect to the battle IMO.

Row
08-04-2013, 05:16 PM
tell em law

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 06:08 PM
The theme is PICTURE BATTLE.. its optional to have your real pic or not. I wouldnt say its irrelavent if your referencing the picture thats given and sculpting punchlines pertaining to that given pic.

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:47 PM ----------

Its entirely up to everyone participating tho. If theyd like it strictly to be personal photos.

V3numb
08-04-2013, 06:20 PM
ivote any pic tbh,cause after 2-3 battles the jokes and concept'll get played and we'll hear the same thing over n over, with diff pics it'll be fresh every time

it's the net.. take advantage of google and stuff

even if the post the same picture over very round you still wdnt know if it was 'em or not anyways,the one Black Book used'd be hilarious to diss

up to yall but that's imo.. had more to say but im madddd drowsy

Rican
08-04-2013, 06:22 PM
im down for it

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 06:45 PM
ivote any pic tbh,cause after 2-3 battles the jokes and concept'll get played and we'll hear the same thing over n over, with diff pics it'll be fresh every time

it's the net.. take advantage of google and stuff

even if the post the same picture over very round you still wdnt know if it was 'em or not anyways,the one Black Book used'd be hilarious to diss

up to yall but that's imo.. had more to say but im madddd drowsy exactly.. PICTURE BATTLE.. find a random persons candid pic off the net .. natural pics tho and not photoshopped .it just makes it a bit better imo finding something funny outta real stuff then adding shit to make the pic look funny..

Letum
08-04-2013, 06:52 PM
I'm down yo. This has potential.

Black Book
08-04-2013, 07:56 PM
I'll run this for you guys. Where shall we host the battles? Topical section?

ILLoKWENT
08-04-2013, 08:51 PM
I'll run this for you guys. Where shall we host the battles? Topical section?

Set it up fam. Its a text battle wit a topical twist.. the topic IS TO DISS THE PIC. Put my name down as the first..signup

Black Book
08-04-2013, 09:07 PM
ILLoKWENT alright, so it will be forum based, though, right? Not in a text box.

ILLoKWENT
08-05-2013, 01:46 AM
ILLoKWENT alright, so it will be forum based, though, right? Not in a text box.

yeah fam

J u s T C
08-08-2013, 01:44 PM
People should post their own pics. If you're worried about people posting fakes, their first has to be holding paper saying "Fuck *insert opponents name* dated.

easy to do. Not feeling diss random pics, it takes the spice away from it being personal. And personals is something the people here could do with working on.