PDA

View Full Version : Hmmmm ok so lets call it "taking one for the team"

X-Calibur
07-25-2013, 04:27 PM
I have seen some things and i have witnessed some things

I have been on the end of some things ...

But when your sites own admins cant obey the rules they enforce how the fuck is this shit meant to run ....

I hear you say whats that in question ....

Lets look into the rule of no multi accounts aloud ....

I made a thread awhile ago about exposing them most mods and admins seemed against it .... And now things are becoming more apparent as to why ...

Lets look at the one bar tourney

AT V's Rican ...

And mods that voted ...

Lets say one of those high powered mods/admins has a multi in ricans crew ...

And lets say that mod/admin voted for rican ....

Hmmmm yeh im just that guy you fucking love to hate ...

See if yall can work it out ....

lllllllllllll
07-25-2013, 04:32 PM
Don't get where your going.. Why were you banned?

V3numb
07-25-2013, 04:34 PM
how u know he voted for Rican tho?

GRizzEAT
07-25-2013, 04:35 PM
lolz, i bet nothing comes of this. Maybe some Your mad because you got caught cheating type shit.

Do ukno which way Noble voted in that battle?? if he voted for Rican. thats ass... being Iron mike is in Ricans crew.

Oh well, lets see where this goes. G'spot X.

X-Calibur
07-25-2013, 04:35 PM
Different story punk ^^^ peep latest topics theres plenty of threads on my banning in them ...

And this is some simple shit most people should pick up on ....

GRizzEAT
07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
what x is sayin here is..... AT/Rican are havin a battle. Noble voted on this battle(possibly for Rican) Nobles multie is in ricans crew.... correct me if im wrong.

RULE
07-25-2013, 04:37 PM
Lets nip this in the bud straight away.

NOBLE and his multi account were both NOT in Ricans crew when his vote was cast.

Shortly after placing his vote, NOBLE accepted a crew invite from Rican on NOBLE's multi account.

And yes, whilst we can all agree the timing was unfortunate, its clear to see that NOBLE's vote was pure, and for that reason will stand. & im sure AfterThought will agree too.

Multi accounts can be tricky and mistakes happen, but i'd ask that you (Cal) and every other member of the site trusts in my, and the fellow staff members integrity to make the right calls regardless of who's involved.

1/

X-Calibur
07-25-2013, 04:38 PM
how u know he voted for Rican tho?

I said lets say ....

But it only takes a mod whos got the guts to stand in here and comfirm that for me ....

GRizzEAT
07-25-2013, 04:39 PM
pandoras box is 24/7.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, nothing more to see here ppl.

Aggo
07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
I assume stuff like this is the reason a no multi account rule was in place from the jump. X has a point though, how can you expect people to follow the 'rules' when the staff doesn't abide by the rules. Its right there in writing. How can some rules be circumvented but not others. Its hypocritical. If y'all really think multis are cool and or important then change the rules.

AfterThought
07-25-2013, 04:46 PM
Vote standsss, go home bitches. :high:

lllllllllllll
07-25-2013, 04:48 PM
lol @ this thread.. Dude you just came back, don't pick random problems up and try to solve them..

X-Calibur
07-25-2013, 04:50 PM
After speaking to RULE all is kosher and i trust the dude .... Shit was just unfortunate

RULE
07-25-2013, 04:50 PM
After speaking to RULE all is kosher and i trust the dude .... Shit was just unfortunate

Good man.

1/

RULE
07-25-2013, 04:53 PM
& since this thread discusses a battle still open i'll close this thread until the battles over.

1/