PDA

View Full Version : Is this shit allowed on LB

sapayon
06-23-2013, 01:09 AM
I've been on some forums in my time, and poachers were never tolerated. So Ionno about LB but I know this guy would've got a warning or a temp ban for this ish.

http://i.imgur.com/lScNUH0.png

V3numb
06-23-2013, 01:37 AM
NOBLE what's the verdict?

he hmu asking to buy some GFX too tho.. for his website

NOBLE
06-23-2013, 02:13 AM
No...it's not allowed. Thanks for reporting it sapayon. I will delete all his PM's and put him on timeout.

J u s T C
06-23-2013, 06:43 AM
Yeah he should be perma banned, Thanks for the heads up.

sapayon
06-23-2013, 07:01 AM
No probs. I just don't respect cats that do this shit. It's a lame ass move.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2013, 11:17 PM
Smfh.

This guy is called Askari on BrickCity, which is why I noticed him. He then signs up for my topical tourney under the Dutch Master alias. Dutch Master is apparently a long time vet on BrickCity. So the guys just stealing names now?

V3numb
06-23-2013, 11:19 PM
lol... this guy's a celebrity

Hubert Cumberdale
06-23-2013, 11:27 PM
Why the fuck do people spam for people to join their site? It's an awful strategy. Join a community and make connections on it. If I was to make a new website, I would have loads of people who'd be interested in joining, without giving off a bad vibe and without breaking any of the website's rules. These guys go about it in a way that 1/100 guys will sign up, and the odds of that 1 guy liking their dead site is slim to none.

sapayon
06-25-2013, 05:30 AM
Why the fuck do people spam for people to join their site? It's an awful strategy. Join a community and make connections on it. If I was to make a new website, I would have loads of people who'd be interested in joining, without giving off a bad vibe and without breaking any of the website's rules. These guys go about it in a way that 1/100 guys will sign up, and the odds of that 1 guy liking their dead site is slim to none.

exactly, it's weird. Like the only way to make a successful forum, is to get a good rapport with people on a forum, and if you don't like the direction of said forum, you start your own, and take those people with you. The problem, or the hardest part is getting new cats to join and stay for a minute.

I know one rap forum where they didn't treat noobs well, and the vets became inactive, so... the inactivity, and lack of new members lead to its demise.