PDA

View Full Version : Illmania 4 Magazine.

BLNK
05-29-2013, 02:39 PM
Since RULE has given me the nod to run Illmania IIII, I'll be getting started on the mag for the event. V3numb has already graciously agreed to do graphics for the mag, but, with that said, I'll be needing 2-3 writers. So, if anyone would like to volunteer to write an article(or two.) toss your name in this thread. Be sure, though, that you are actively committed to the project.(As stated, if I do not find any writers within the next few days, I will be doing the mag myself. I would like to avoid doing the mag in it's entirety alone, though.)

FiNAL WoRD
05-29-2013, 02:41 PM
Did he not say all four crews have to agree ? Jus sayin

BLNK
05-29-2013, 02:47 PM
Letum

GRizzEAT

X-Calibur

Are you guys down for Illmania? I know Letum has already expressed interest, and so has Grizzeat. What about you, X-Cal?

Phil Banks You down for the next Illmania? Redemption from last time, maybe? Losing to Classick, bad look. You ready to take the event and run with it, homie?

Edit: This will, again, take place after the GC.

GRizzEAT
05-29-2013, 03:08 PM
doesnAPOC HAVE AUDIO MEMBERS?? Topical members? etc??

BLNK
05-29-2013, 03:13 PM
GRizzEAT Yes, they have a well enough rounded crew to participate.

V3numb
05-29-2013, 03:19 PM
sounds good.. ilike the way he said "graciously" too.. cause that was all KissAssMaterial imo

kuddos xp

GRizzEAT
05-29-2013, 03:31 PM
tbh, i see ur stride blnk... but i think w/o genuine beef somewhere amongst tha crews it wont be as impactful as AC's tryna state dominance against Class, or LoD jus wanting a place, or GS feeling underdawged to DPS.

And also, LoD wont do well in text As Apoc wont do good in a number of areas.....given them having to face tha likes of LoD/Us/and AC's

ionkno... i think tha scene shud work its self out before try'n this...

jus ma 2 cents tho.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM ----------

= i jus feel like u want to do this for SELF-promo instead of actual crew supremacy.

BLNK
05-29-2013, 03:50 PM
This has nothing to do with me. X-Cal has been trying to pull the crew section together for weeks. He wanted a tournament, I took that into consideration. AC's have been EVERYWHERE with that: "No one want it with ACs talk." This is a chance for them to prove it. Apocalypse is doing what it can to progress it's members in their respective ranks. This is a chance to further that progression. LoD, well, that's obvious. Simply put, they're at the top of their game atm. Imo, it's really up to Murder Muzik, or Apocalypse to step up and take the reigns from LoD, and ACs. They're the two, top active crews at the moment. Point blank. Another thing, sitting back and doing nothing, just "waiting" for the crew scene to sort itself out, isn't going to do anything for the crew section. It's had it's time to sort itself out, it hasn't done it. Something needs to be done.

Edit: This has all the makings of every other Illmania, and then some.

V3numb
05-29-2013, 03:59 PM
there's always room for beef..

just depends on how much effort everyone's willing to put in

Student
05-29-2013, 07:55 PM
there's always room for beef..

just depends on how much effort everyone's willing to put in
Fuck You, You Fucking Faggot.

Phil Banks
05-29-2013, 08:09 PM
if other LoD mem's wanna do this fine but I'm 2 busy it's summer time...

BLNK
05-29-2013, 08:11 PM
Holla at them, then.

Letum
05-29-2013, 08:17 PM
No one want it with AC

V3numb
05-29-2013, 08:19 PM
Fuck You, You Fucking Faggot.

only from your perspective.. lol

am i aloud to get you banned if it's the other way around tho?.. jw

Phil Banks
05-29-2013, 08:37 PM
last illmania was the end of August beginning of Sept... dun see why you doin this right on the heels of the GC

V3numb
05-29-2013, 08:51 PM
it's gonna take some prep so.. maybe 2 weeks for the articles to be written,2weeks after that the Actual magazine.. then the real Illimani can happen.. so 1month+, happen around July-Aug

IV
05-29-2013, 08:57 PM
There's no crew beef, LOD ain't active enough or have enough members to enter each category without people doing more than 1 tbh. Unless Murda Muzik and LOD join up

V3numb
05-29-2013, 09:15 PM
There's no crew beef, LOD ain't active enough or have enough members to enter each category without people doing more than 1 tbh. Unless Murda Muzik and LOD join up

GRizzEAT

BLNK
05-29-2013, 09:19 PM
Stricc, Final Word, Monii, and IV. All active members in LoD. That is enough to participate in the tourny.

---------- Post added at 09:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:18 PM ----------

and yes Phil Banks, it will take some time for the magazine. Illmania will be taking place after the mag's completion. Good looks, V3numb.

Edit: Also, with the activity stemming from the GC, it is one of the best times to put this into effect, and begin gaining momentum for the actual event.

Phe
05-29-2013, 10:23 PM
Most people on here are stupid.. A crew draft before ILL4 would shake things up.. Take the best active mofos on this bitch and put them in a pot, shake it up and randomly drop them into 2 separate bowls or even 4 but i would recommend 2 and there goes ILL4 with a twist then after that fuck crews til we got enough active good members.. Student had the right idea.. Fucking dumbasses dont realize theres only a handful of people on here so why minimize voting options??

ApocGod
05-30-2013, 04:38 AM
X-Calibur please sign up apocalypse for this....ill do a video battle and ill battle anyone...please bro,lets do it

BLNK please take note

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 04:50 AM
i'll think on this, but ive stated ma points. i jus think tha issue is being forced. but ive never backed down from shit.

Student
05-30-2013, 01:39 PM
only from your perspective.. lol

am i aloud to get you banned if it's the other way around tho?.. jw
I Was Putting Effort Into It :o

V3numb
05-30-2013, 03:34 PM
makes sense.. you are a lil anal..

RULE
05-30-2013, 04:35 PM
MM are the best crew on this site

fire stoked, job completed.

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 05:02 PM
MM are the best crew on this site

fire stoked, job completed.

Rocko - U.O.E.N.O. (Remix) (Feat. Wiz Khalifa & Future) - YouTube
say it again, say it again.

BLNK
05-30-2013, 05:40 PM
RULE seems to me, like they need to prove it...

keep the fire going.

Black Book
05-30-2013, 06:00 PM
Disrespectful Fuckaz. One man wrecking crew.

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 06:18 PM
Seems to me , all i hear is self-promotion.

:?

but um, AC'S fuk yall w/ a limp dick... pow pow.

get'em sWORDz

BLNK
05-30-2013, 07:26 PM
You missed the small font. =/

Really, though. Don't take me leaving your crew like that, bro.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 07:49 PM
So, in summary, you can make a new crew and the next day you get into Illmania? Prestigious.

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 07:56 PM
and again self-promotion. even if you were still MM i'd voice ma same opinions. tha overall atmosphere doesn feel illy'ish. s'all im sayin, bro.

EtH, not only make tha card but be top shit on it as well.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 08:00 PM
Make the card?

I don't think we should do Illmania. Maybe a few crew events just to keep the section alive, but this isn't Illmania. ACs Vs LoD2 is the only real meaningful shit here, and 1on1 isn't Illmania. ACs are looking to get some crew battles rocking soon. We should just do all of this shit of our own accord, and get Illmania happening when the time is right.

BLNK
05-30-2013, 08:34 PM
I've BEEN saying LoD and ACs are the crews to contend with.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 08:39 PM
I'm not saying Apoc or Murda Musik aren't dope, or couldn't beat anyone else, I just mean in current prestige. No one is really seeing 2013 Apoc to be a heavy crew yet, although it's definitely getting there and no disrespect to the guys in there, a lot of good and solid prospects. Murda Musik has been up for 5 seconds, and that's not what Illmania is about.

For anyone who wants to bring up ACs involved last year, RULE will confirm that I was talking about Illmania in December. ACs had like 6 months to get ready, but it was pushed ahead.

I'd like for every crew just to get our own battles done and get some hype going into Illmania near the end of the year. That's plenty of time for a heavy crew to be formed and get some stream rolling.

sWORDz
05-30-2013, 08:39 PM
:guns:

BLNK
05-30-2013, 08:52 PM
EtH, to be fair, though. MM has a lot of members previously involved in all 3 Illmanias.

Edit: And if you remember, LoD 2 had just recently formed during the last Illmania.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 08:56 PM
That's because their crews never lasted.

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 10:37 PM
i guess niggas jus dont pay attention to what tha fuk i say.

but Phils said he'll be bizzy, and me and eth kinda on tha same page as of..G'idea but not right now.

but like i said, jus lemmekno what yall gone do.

BLNK
05-30-2013, 10:54 PM
EtH, classick lasted for nearly 5 years. The majority of MM are former classick members, and one, or two ACs members if I'm not mistaken.

GRizzEAT
05-30-2013, 11:02 PM
Classick > thread:mad:

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 11:06 PM
Classick ended almost every single time inbetween, reforming almost exactly for Illmania. And do we need to go over the bullshit again?

We are all set for Illmania 4, ACs Vs Classick in a dope crew rivalry...and then Classick turns to Regulators and recruits several new people, almost becoming the Illmania owner's crew which was suspected of favouritism by several people the previous year.

BLNK
05-30-2013, 11:18 PM
Regulators were never in Illmania?

Also, RULE will not be running this Illmania, I will. No favoritism there. I'm in none of the crews. /shrug.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 11:27 PM
Before this, Illmania was all but posted up. Classick claimed to be the best crew on the site, and ACs disagreed. RULE asked if we wanted Illmania, and ACs Vs Classick, 1 on 1 was near enough arranged. The next day, Classick is no more, and everyone had joined the much bigger crew Regulators. I didn't want to be involved in Illmania with RULE's Classick, as me Vs him audio, the dates being pushed forward preventing LoD from getting a solid crew together, the fact that the whole thing took place to suit Classick, me being banned for hyping up the battle. It was all pretty bullshit, so I didn't want the guy in charge to have his crew involved. This took Regulators out of the equation, leaving ACs with no valid opponents.

ACs Vs Classick was the event everyone wanted to see, and I was POSITIVE that we would have come out on top, beating a HOF crew and solidifying ourselves as one of the best. The bullshit crew merger stole that from LB.

Black Book
05-30-2013, 11:29 PM
We got 2 members now. FuckYoFam

Hubert Cumberdale
05-30-2013, 11:32 PM
^But can any of you sticky threads in the topical section? Thought so :D

Black Book
05-30-2013, 11:43 PM
Cuz Pugz is a dumb fuck. Never even replied to my PM...

V3numb
05-30-2013, 11:59 PM
yeah.. call the site owner a Dumb fuck.. that'll get'em.. lol

ApocGod
05-31-2013, 01:02 AM
so after all this commotion....is APOC in?

BLNK
05-31-2013, 12:15 PM
EtH, how are LoD not valid opponents? How is MM not a valid opponent? How are Apoc not valid opponents? Lol.

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 03:31 PM
LoD is alright, although text and audio Vs audio. Apoc and MM have been around for 30 seconds. Classick Vs ACs was the only way this was going to work before the last few months of the year. I saw we wait.

BLNK
05-31-2013, 03:40 PM
Again, LoD had JUST formed a few weeks prior to the last Illmania. What does that have to do with it? Apoc has been around for, what, a month now? And it will be several weeks before Illmania actually begins, with the magazine coming first. So, does that not mean the time they have been together will double before the event? Your reasons for opposition are ridiculous. I think you're worried ACs will lose, personally. You're belittling the members of MM and Apoc. Not a good look. /shrug

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 03:50 PM
As I said, I disagreed with everything about last Illmania. LoD could barley even get text guys to fill the spots, and I think ACs was formed two weeks before. It was supposed to take place in December like the previous editions, but it was moved forward to August. As a result, the no show rate was horrific. We shouldn't make the same mistake twice.

I think ACs will lose? I've been saying for weeks that we should get crew battling rolling outside of Illmania. I said to X-Cal the other day that ACs should take on the winner of them Vs Monster's Ink 2. LoD2 haven't really been in the forums so I never thought of them, but we're fine with that match up as well. I posted in the crew forum roughly 3 minutes ago, titled "Crew Battles".

You're just catching feelings because I'm disagreeing with the only piece of relevance you are trying to gain. We all saw what happened when out of nowhere Fame ran a big tournament. Why would we want American Fame to run one as well?

Any crew that wants to crew battle, get at me and we can get something going between your crew and ACs. Lets not ruin Illmania by rushing it.

Phe
05-31-2013, 03:54 PM
Lets just do the draft for ILL4.. I'm sure it will also lessen the chances of no show also if the active are chosen for it..

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 03:59 PM
Everyone else can crew draft, and I don't speak for everyone, but we're pretty happy as a crew. Lets just do some battles ourselves, get some activity in the section, and allow Apoc/MM the chance to become prestigious crews.

Phe
05-31-2013, 04:06 PM
I guess.. Shouldnt even be focusing on crews but whatever.. Just trying make things more interesting rather then keeping it boring..

BLNK
05-31-2013, 04:06 PM
None of the Illmanias took place in December?(I may be wrong.)

Also, I'm not Fame. I asked for the responsibilities from RULE to run an Illmania, and intend to run it professionally, to the standards set in place by him with the previous events.

Phe
05-31-2013, 04:07 PM
It dont matter cuz i'll still kill whoever..:D

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 04:19 PM
But why YOU? What have you done in the last....entire time you've been on LB? You were in Classick for a while, on Red Myst's memorability level, you were in original and maybe remake LoD for like 5 minutes, have shown NO responsibility other than completely faking your entire time on LB, mixed in with biting other people's music. I don't see what that's the best option for us to take?

Also, all Illmania's took place later in the year, November/December. I was only active as Master Masai for that time, so the second took place then at least. Last year was the only time we had it earlier, and you want it even earlier AGAIN? Illmania is a supply and demand kind of thing, and until the new crews develop some hype going into it, there is no demand.

Phe
05-31-2013, 04:51 PM
ILLmania4 Summer Edition coming to a computer screen near you..

BLNK
05-31-2013, 08:59 PM
Phenomonon, kill whoever? Big talk from a former ACs member. Can you take the old crew?

EtH, five years ago, fam. Let the past go. And I didn't bite... I, promoted.

Phe
05-31-2013, 09:20 PM
BLNK Anyone can get it.. What does me being a former AC have to do with anything?? I was killing while i was with them too.. Stop talking about it and set this shit up.. And remember your 0-1 against me..

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 09:26 PM
BLNK, wow, Phe totally fell for that one. Check out all the anger towards ACs he just spit. Damn, now Illmania HAS to be set up smh.

Phe
05-31-2013, 09:31 PM
lmao..

Hubert Cumberdale
05-31-2013, 09:34 PM
Murda Musik Vs ACs is bound to happen soon enough anyways.

Phe
05-31-2013, 09:51 PM
Phe Vs Unyqe 64 lines...

BLNK
05-31-2013, 10:15 PM
Did you just call Phe stupid EtH?

---------- Post added at 10:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:13 PM ----------

ApocGod where's your boss man at? You see all the hate X-Caliber is getting from EtH? All because he's just reformed Apocalypse recently? Isn't X-Cal the crew forum mod? And you're saying he can't run a crew? S'wrong with you, Eth?

IV
06-01-2013, 02:58 PM
The main leader of LOD doesn't want Illmania, the main leader of MM doesn't want Illmania, the main leader of ACs doesn't want Illmania.

BLNK wants self promo, end of conversation

BLNK
06-01-2013, 05:12 PM
All I see, are people becoming more, and more interested. IV :D

IV
06-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Loool you think everyone straight up saying they done want it, it's becoming more interested

BLNK
06-01-2013, 05:22 PM
Just watch.

---------- Post added at 05:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

Also, on a side note. I had an idea about determining the participants for Illmania.

A crew tournament to determine which crews get into Illmania. Top four placing crews, are the four crews selected. The winning crew from the tournament gets to determine the stipulations for each of their battles in the first round of Illmania. Dope idea, I know.

Hubert Cumberdale
06-01-2013, 05:29 PM
Yeah, no one's doing this, especially not with you in charge, but fair fucks on all the effort though.

Who wants a crew battle? :D

ApocGod
06-01-2013, 05:39 PM
X-Calibur is busy w/ his scheme tournament verse atm so dont bug him or shit,any questions about illmania regarding Apocalypse,ask me or Doomsday.

I want the Illmania,idc if my crew mates dont,ill do all the battles if im allowed i.e. text/audio and video...

thats it for now