PDA

View Full Version : FV GB TYPE VOTING

ILLoKWENT
04-10-2013, 04:29 AM
ive been seeing a shit load of these 'fv , gb' one comment type expos.. and shit needs to stop.. yall need to start droppin better explanations as to why one person was better than another.. and theres ways to do it without swaying.. doesnt have to be a long drawn out expo,( although consistently good expos will be acknowledged and rewarded) but please explain your vote.. it benefits all parties involved wit elevation, learning, etc... vote how you would want others to vote in your battles..
any way, if i consistently see the same members droppin subpar, retarded votes.. you will be penalized...in one form or another..

Doomsdayâ„¢
04-24-2013, 08:14 PM
lower their vp till they prove they can vote effectively.

X-Calibur
04-28-2013, 07:31 AM
lower their vp till they prove they can vote effectively.

I second this ....

FuuL-U
06-07-2013, 08:59 AM
Co-Sign. Doesn't take long to mention a favourite line from each, and what the loser can improve on.

allanbond
06-08-2013, 07:00 AM
OK ! then this way it's going to happen .. like get into fight but don't come back as a loser.. good idea .. I'm in

Denton
07-30-2013, 03:06 AM
damn nubs

ILLoKWENT
08-03-2013, 01:30 AM
OK ! then this way it's going to happen .. like get into fight but don't come back as a loser.. good idea .. I'm in

Huh???wtefff*

Snoopy316
08-03-2013, 03:44 AM
ive been seeing a shit load of these 'fv , gb' one comment type expos.. and shit needs to stop.. yall need to start droppin better explanations as to why one person was better than another.. and theres ways to do it without swaying.. doesnt have to be a long drawn out expo,( although consistently good expos will be acknowledged and rewarded) but please explain your vote.. it benefits all parties involved wit elevation, learning, etc... vote how you would want others to vote in your battles..
any way, if i consistently see the same members droppin subpar, retarded votes.. you will be penalized...in one form or another..

Yeah I agree, shit thing is some of those who does "FV" has two VPs, I remembered u boost up my vp not long ago... But now it's back down, u know who did that? Thought ur the vp/ FVC mod and had to by pass u first.

X-Calibur
08-03-2013, 05:24 AM
Yeah I agree, shit thing is some of those who does "FV" has two VPs, I remembered u boost up my vp not long ago... But now it's back down, u know who did that? Thought ur the vp/ FVC mod and had to by pass u first.

Nah any mod can change your VP if he feels you have voted poorly ....

Snoopy316
08-03-2013, 06:18 AM
Nah any mod can change your VP if he feels you have voted poorly ....

I see, should atleast tell me which vote that the mod thinks I voted poor in. it's like putting random people in jail for no reason or expo as to why. That's wack as fuck tbh

Indonesia
08-05-2013, 08:59 PM
Why do I keep seeing votes from people with no battles on their record giving out like a 6-3 5-3 vote??? Saying Fair vote...? ILLoKWENT

ILLoKWENT
08-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Why do I keep seeing votes from people with no battles on their record giving out like a 6-3 5-3 vote??? Saying Fair vote...? ILLoKWENT
Send me the links and theyll be dealt with

Evit Cartta
08-05-2013, 11:41 PM
Im new to Let's beef. I know GB is good battle, but what does FV mean?

Los
08-05-2013, 11:44 PM
Im new to Let's beef. I know GB is good battle, but what does FV mean?

fair vote, basically this thread means explain ur votes, dont just throw some letters on there like fv vb

The Law
08-06-2013, 12:19 AM

That will never change. It wouldn't surprise me one bit of the majority of these are just multi' account cheating ass fuckers. There are certain members on the site that when you battle them you either get the just made account votes or the I haven't been on letsbeef since 2006 but I'll come on and vote on just this battle and disappear again. They know too many ways to get around IP, so they will never get caught. TBH it wouldn't surprise me if some of the more prolific battlers here did that shit. The way this site is benefits the cheaters.

That is why I battle elsewhere. You don't see votes for yourself, or GB FV's. Everything is moniters much better and explained much much better elsewhere. Hell you rarely even see a bite. If you go on other sites majority of them don't even know what pm'ing for a vote is lmao. So it's save to say that Letsbeef is the safe haven for the internet battling cheaters.

HIGHpothasis
09-10-2013, 02:40 AM
Lmao @ This Fruit Cake Bytchinq About His VP...

Just be Lucky Yo Bum Ass Has Any Vp...

*Get Mad*

Get Mad and Go hate Vote Me

{They're Watching}

___PWAAHAHAH!!!!

Sean Cron
10-30-2013, 01:29 PM
I've been getting lots of unedecated votes lately. this one by "LOL at your lyfe was ridiculous, 1 to 7, I consider it a hate vote, if a moderator could please check this link, I'd greatly appreciate it. thanks.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=468620

ET the Refugee
10-30-2013, 04:39 PM
no doubt. i co sign what Chron said. i HATE those fucking gb. fv votes and when you ask for an expo, IF you get a response, they be like "oh, well his flowed better" wtf. muh fuckas be cheatin. its all good though whatever they need to boost their egos. fuck it, i know my skill and when a muh fucka comes with one syllable rhyme schemes and shit and get a g.b. vote...they ASS IS GETTIN BLOCKED. if they cant drop a simple one or two line expo...they ASS IS GETTIN BLOCKED. i aint gonna have nobody left to vote on my battles lol!

ET the Refugee
10-30-2013, 09:41 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=468636

HIGHpothasis
11-06-2013, 08:43 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=469008&section=tb

lets See Who Fv's Gb's on this Piece. VOTE UP DOE!

The Dope Man
11-30-2013, 05:14 PM
Personally I hate leaving long expos.. Is it cool just to put PM For expo? ILLoKWENT

ILLoKWENT
11-30-2013, 05:47 PM
As long as its not fvgb or any of those lines

UhMAZING
12-08-2013, 03:37 PM
I never leave just a GB FV comment, I always think each emcee needs the respect of atleast being told what was good or bad about their verse, and like wise with the Opponant. With that being said, and with Ill being a member of the FVC...

ILLoKWENT Can I get a Fv on this with a decent Expo...Thanks Man.
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?id=470554&section=tb