PDA

View Full Version : Some Ideas To Make LBT More Competitive

GOOD GRIEF
04-21-2013, 04:44 PM
1. no one can challenge someone more than 2 spots above them. I think someone whose #9 challenging #2 and winning, and then skipping that far ahead is bull. this makes it so you actually have to climb up the ladder. from the bottom to the top wit work ya know?

2. if you lose a challenge (as in you challenge someone and you lose), you have till the end of the month to defend your spot again. so even if you already defended it once (like the rules say you have to every month), if you lose a challenge you made you have to defend again.

3. ALSO if you lose a challenge you made, you can't challenge for another spot till the month is up. this adds pressure and gives challengers something to lose.

V3numb
04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
i completely agree with all of that.. i read some of the rules before and wondered why it wasnt set up like that in the 1st place tbh

X-Calibur
04-21-2013, 04:48 PM
1. no one can challenge someone more than 2 spots above them. I think someone whose #9 challenging #2 and winning, and then skipping that far ahead is bull. this makes it so you actually have to climb up the ladder. from the bottom to the top wit work ya know?

2. if you lose a challenge (as in you challenge someone and you lose), you have till the end of the month to defend your spot again. so even if you already defended it once (like the rules say you have to every month), if you lose a challenge you made you have to defend again.

3. ALSO if you lose a challenge you made, you can't challenge for another spot till the month is up. this adds pressure and gives challengers something to lose.

All valid points i also think if your #1 idea comes into play they should increase it from 10 to 20 ....

Good shouts tho

GRizzEAT
04-21-2013, 04:52 PM
I have an idea. Jus gimme tha title and call it a night.

GOOD GRIEF
04-21-2013, 04:53 PM
^that'd be a lot to keep up with. another idea i have is maybe every month there is a wildcard poll. top 2 winners of the poll battle. winner of the battle can challenge #10-#6 for there spots. X-Calibur

Black Book
04-21-2013, 04:56 PM
If you're not on the list, you should only be able to challenge the 9th or 10th seed to get on it. Then I say you move up by the two ahead of you shit. I also think that people should be forced to battle one person 2 ahead or 2 behind them a month because if not, they'll all just sit their not doing anything until it's their turn... Which could be months.

X-Calibur
04-21-2013, 06:44 PM
^that'd be a lot to keep up with. another idea i have is maybe every month there is a wildcard poll. top 2 winners of the poll battle. winner of the battle can challenge #10-#6 for there spots. X-Calibur

Not if you recruited someone else In on it to keep it up dated

Hmm I like that idea also but every month is kinda slow should be every two weeks or week ....

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

If you're not on the list, you should only be able to challenge the 9th or 10th seed to get on it. Then I say you move up by the two ahead of you shit. I also think that people should be forced to battle one person 2 ahead or 2 behind them a month because if not, they'll all just sit their not doing anything until it's their turn... Which could be months.

You mean like they already are ...

---------- Post added at 11:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 PM ----------

AfterThought

whats you thinking dude

AfterThought
04-21-2013, 06:58 PM
I'll let the thread go on & go over all the ideas in the end. X-Caliber

OSKAR
04-21-2013, 07:02 PM
fuck that...just ban everyone who interferes with ur project..fuck what the people want...

abuse em powers

some good points here

X-Calibur
04-21-2013, 07:18 PM
I'll let the thread go on & go over all the ideas in the end. X-Caliber

wise words ma dude ....

at least your open to ideas

Obey
04-21-2013, 09:49 PM
I like the Wild card idea. It's hard to get a battle w/ one of spots because every one is up their asses asking for battles, so lil ole' Obey can't get one.

GOOD GRIEF
04-22-2013, 04:32 PM
Lol bump

Phracture
04-22-2013, 08:50 PM
stop making threads and send them bars

Black Book
04-22-2013, 09:00 PM
Dissizit, 32 to show them how it's done?

Phracture
04-23-2013, 01:26 AM
Dissizit, 32 to show them how it's done?

lets do it

X-Calibur
04-23-2013, 05:24 AM
lets do it

You got 16 with me first

Black Book
04-23-2013, 09:28 PM
Dissizit, I'll start writing tomorrow.