04-20-2013, 09:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=PODZaaMTwfg

I don't know who this dude is but yeah

BENSON THA GREAT
04-20-2013, 09:35 PM
Wow very interesting indeed

Godbody
04-20-2013, 11:05 PM
Yeah I addressed this on my back and forth argument with Jason, where I slaughtered him. Which has been happening a lot lately in my "conspiracy" threads

apparently this Saudi Arabian national was one of the first suspects on the Boston bombings...He's supposed to belong to a powerful Saudi Arabian family...and even though he had "nothing" to do with this Boston bombing, he's getting deported back to Saudi Arabia on the grounds of him being here a "national security" issue.

IV
04-20-2013, 11:10 PM
I'm just looking forward to Monday..

_Free
04-20-2013, 11:23 PM
can someone provide a basic outline to this video. I'm at work and can't get youtube.

Askari
04-21-2013, 03:56 AM
If all this was a conspiracy and the government was trying to control absolutely everything wouldn't they have killed you all for figuring out their grand scheme by now?

I'll wait until Monday; nobody was "slaughtered" in those arguments pulse lol, you speculated; Jason provided credible evidence.

Why couldn't this guy just tell us why the Saudi dude was so "bad bad bad"? What's the source of this and how is the Saudi guy connected? Who in the White House knew this man and sweet this up? Why wasn't he framed if he's so "bad bad bad", would that not be more believable?

Who says this guy is telling the truth and not just another idiot looking for media attention? People claim to be abducted by aliens all the time and get laughed at, why would you believe this guy telling you he's part of a government conspiracy? You don't know him from Adam yet you trust everything he says on the matter and why? Because it fits with what you WANT to believe, regardless of evidence. Hawthorne Effect/Researcher Bias. There's no impartiality here and it's why nobody of any importance is taking this seriously.

Godbody
04-21-2013, 08:41 AM
Jason provided evidence and I speculated?

For christ's sake, get off of his dick. I'm the only that one provided any factual evidence while Jason stuck to his story and when I told him about CISPA he was on the fence at the end

All he did was try to point out where I contradicted myself and that didn't really happen

IV
04-21-2013, 10:06 AM
If all this was a conspiracy and the government was trying to control absolutely everything wouldn't they have killed you all for figuring out their grand scheme by now?

I'll wait until Monday; nobody was "slaughtered" in those arguments pulse lol, you speculated; Jason provided credible evidence.

Why couldn't this guy just tell us why the Saudi dude was so "bad bad bad"? What's the source of this and how is the Saudi guy connected? Who in the White House knew this man and sweet this up? Why wasn't he framed if he's so "bad bad bad", would that not be more believable?

Who says this guy is telling the truth and not just another idiot looking for media attention? People claim to be abducted by aliens all the time and get laughed at, why would you believe this guy telling you he's part of a government conspiracy? You don't know him from Adam yet you trust everything he says on the matter and why? Because it fits with what you WANT to believe, regardless of evidence. Hawthorne Effect/Researcher Bias. There's no impartiality here and it's why nobody of any importance is taking this seriously.

I just said it was interesting :(

_Free
04-21-2013, 11:19 PM
Interesting in which sense lol. In the argument that started after posting it or the video itself lol.

Obey
04-22-2013, 02:03 PM
Judging from everyone's comments below, this guy has been wrong numerous times. But if he comes w/ some credible information, we might see hell break loose.

J u s T C
04-23-2013, 11:11 AM
this is all a conspiracy to keep the black man down