PDA

View Full Version : Boston Bombings = false flag attack

Godbody
04-18-2013, 01:44 PM
I'm pretty much convinced at this point. Let's scratch all the hypothetical talk on Day 1. There's enough information (if you look for it) that proves this was a false flag attack

Let's not forget to mention the all-too-timely explosion at a fertilizer plant in Texas to get your mind off of Boston (since certain information already came to light).

The government is shitting their pants. They didn't think the people were smart enough to put pieces together. It's a beautiful thing

& Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld have been charged in a foreign court for carrying out war crimes against humanity

Maybe the world is finally getting its shit together.

Obey
04-18-2013, 02:09 PM
I'm confused, what's the information? I haven't seen this yet. (Not being sarcastic, honestly want to know.)

V3numb
04-18-2013, 02:18 PM
i agree tho.. shits fucked.. too many minds in the world to be over ran by the pishposh we're thrown on the news.. leave it up the othe Gov to cover up a Lie with another Lie.. awesome county we live in man

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 02:19 PM
Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a place to blow up if the government isn't involved.

Student
04-18-2013, 02:20 PM
pULSe Swagger Jacking Alex Jones = EPIC FAIL
http://www.infowars.com/proof-boston-marathon-bombing-is-staged-terror-attack/

Godbody
04-18-2013, 02:39 PM
lol...So I'm swagger jacking Alex Jones because for once in his life he said some credible shit? If the government doesn't address what Alex Jones did in that video then they lose all credibility.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

Yeah, it's IMPOSSIBLE for a place to blow up if the government isn't involved.

I'm saying the timing of it is a bit odd. Don't you think? If your logic is that fertilizer plants blow up on their own all the time, then they'd be blowing up all the time, and we'd be hearing about it all the time

All of a sudden people find holes in a Boston bombing cover up and I wake up to finding out some shit went down in Texas.

It's possible that it blew up by itself. Shit, if the Boston bombing wasn't a cover up and they caught the people responsible for it, I'd have no reason to believe this fertilizer plant blowing up had anything to do with it

But what happened to us talking shit to North Korea?

This bombing happens a bit prior to a failed bill on gun control
These letters containing ricin are sent out to the political figures
Now this fertilizer plant..which they aren't saying was a crime by anyone. Which is good, because if they went out on the news and said this fertilizer plant was an act of a criminal we'd all be hella fishy

It seems they're trying to scare people into taking desperate measures because right now they're taking desperate measures.

SoupErb
04-18-2013, 03:12 PM
I work at a Level 1 Security Gas company... Got me paranoid n shit.

FreezyCT
04-18-2013, 03:53 PM
shit is definitely fishy

but good catch stu :high:

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 04:17 PM
no its not fishy yall dumb as shit lmao

fertlizers do blow up all the time they still talking about boston all the time obama jus gave a speec h about it today no deaths in the waco/west blast

BENSON THA GREAT
04-18-2013, 04:42 PM
I find all the same information fishy as well... We are being bounced around to devert our attention off of a sloppy government inside job and a fail against the gun bill... See what happens 2mrw lol

Phil Banks
04-18-2013, 04:50 PM
wait till they find a Saudi National who blew up the plant in TX then you know the deal

Boss-MC
04-18-2013, 04:55 PM
for fuck sake, this place is flooding with conspiracy theory bullshit daily...that explosion in texas? i would be questioning the person who happened to be "filming" it!!!lol yes there is shot going on behind the scenes usually media blackouts or propaganda bullshit but thats been the case since there was a reporting media! the communist countries openly control theirs, and you would be a retard not to think capitalist countries dont but shit happens is a saying for a reason...so just remember...SHIT HAPPENS!lol

John Dos
04-18-2013, 04:57 PM
The government is shitting their pants. They didn't think the people were smart enough to put pieces together. It's a beautiful thing

I totally agree with this. It's about damn time people realize this government is crooked.

BENSON THA GREAT
04-18-2013, 04:58 PM
It was a nice shot of the explosion.... That shit had some force behind it... Surprised they lived tbh

John Dos
04-18-2013, 05:02 PM
The fact of the matter is people are getting smarter. They're not buying this "terrorist" mumbo jumbo anymore. They're seeing things for what they truly are. It's just a matter of time before a revolution takes place.

J u s T C
04-18-2013, 05:24 PM
the info coming out about boston is intriguing . Jason to thread

Godbody
04-18-2013, 05:28 PM
Jason overstands everything on this earth. We need him on this thread so he can say some condescending bullshit about how he knows it all about the world and how the U.S. is a Disney story with a fairytale ending with no villains

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 05:34 PM
ask ya self this when the last time a major tragedy or something came on the news and you didnt think it was a conspiracy smh yall be trying hard as fuck to make usa look bad

only two tragedys i think goverment had anything to do with is the sandy hook and 9/11
its an obvious motive everything else yall stretching for

Enfinite
04-18-2013, 05:44 PM
I personally don't believe the whole bit about the SEALs having something to do with it. Yes, they wore the same outfit Chris Kyle did, but that Punisher logo hat is not something every SEAL wears like what was claimed. Everything else I find interesting though.
He was just basing that every SEAL wears that outfit when off duty because of one SEAL, I think that's a little stretched lol.

Godbody
04-18-2013, 06:03 PM
Word. I'm not saying it was SEALS or any kind of military security group for SURE.

But I am saying there is some kind of cover up going on FOR SURE. No conspiracy theory, this is a cover up

I have friends and family in the armed forces telling me stories of how we have silent stealth drones that can fly over you 30,000 ft in the air and grab the license plate off your car

So you'd see why I'm extremely skeptical of it taking 3 days to catch a bunch of amateur extremists blowing shit up.

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:00 PM ----------

ask ya self this when the last time a major tragedy or something came on the news and you didnt think it was a conspiracy smh yall be trying hard as fuck to make usa look bad

only two tragedys i think goverment had anything to do with is the sandy hook and 9/11
its an obvious motive everything else yall stretching for

lol @ saying that then saying we're stretching in the same post.

That's like saying I know Kurt Cobain is dead, but trust me, Pac & Elvis faked their death.

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 06:17 PM
how?? its a motive for both of those attacks. you gotta use ya head not ya ''instincts'' i bet soon as you hear of any attack you think the government is about to take over the world lmao

whats the motive of the boston marathon bombings?? any at all?? exactly

its more likley that this a lone wolf type thing or a mob type thing or somebody that just hated somebody at the marathon i mean im just being real

Godbody
04-18-2013, 06:21 PM
Several motives for the boston bombings

- To scare the public into passing these gun control laws
- To censor the internet...if you've been following the news story at all you would know they bring up the term I.E.D ... Improvised Explosive Device, meaning someone can make these out of items you can buy in stores. They put a pretty big emphasis on this during the 1st day of the story. They spoke about how anyone could go online and learn how to make a bomb
- To start a war with "X" country

Enfinite
04-18-2013, 06:23 PM
There's lots of motive Beez. At the end of the day a lot of it has to do with trying to establish an Iron Grip.

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 06:27 PM
Several motives for the boston bombings

- To scare the public into passing these gun control laws
- To censor the internet...if you've been following the news story at all you would know they bring up the term I.E.D ... Improvised Explosive Device, meaning someone can make these out of items you can buy in stores. They put a pretty big emphasis on this during the 1st day of the story. They spoke about how anyone could go online and learn how to make a bomb
- To start a war with "X" country

1. how the fuck does a bomb help pass gun laws???
2. Duh! you can learn how to cook meth on the internet you can learn anything on the internet what does that gotta with anything? you didnt know that?? are you serious
3.. we bomb our selves to start a war with a country??

come on now give america some credit atleast i think they a little smarter then an 8th grader

Enfinite
04-18-2013, 06:47 PM
1. how the fuck does a bomb help pass gun laws???
2. Duh! you can learn how to cook meth on the internet you can learn anything on the internet what does that gotta with anything? you didnt know that?? are you serious
3.. we bomb our selves to start a war with a country??

come on now give america some credit atleast i think they a little smarter then an 8th grader

I'd like to think you're a little smarter than an eighth grader.

John Dos
04-18-2013, 07:27 PM
Like it or not, US leaders have killed their own people before, and will continue to do so until a revolution takes place

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 07:46 PM
Pierce Morgan owned Alex Jones.

But Pulse, there is ALWAYS something going on with timing. If there was a bombing before the Japanese reactor went down, there would be a conspiracy there.

Put it this way Pulse. This is Illuminati conspiracies with Michael Jackson's death, Witney Houston's death, 2pac's death, hell even the Hudson family. Can bad things NEVER just happen? Can people not die of mistakes or murder, can buildings not explode because of faulty wiring or an accident? Why does it always have to come back to the government doing some heinous acts?

Godbody
04-18-2013, 07:52 PM
It doesn't. But the timing is everything. There's a lot you could say about the timing of MJ's death by the way. Yeah, shit happens. Yeah, there's crazy people out there. Yeah, there's accidents and natural disasters and people dying of natural causes.

& I'd say Alex Jones owned Piers Morgan pretty hard. It was his show so he was in control the whole time and his reaction when Alex Jones took over was priceless. He didn't know what to do.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 08:00 PM
It doesn't. But the timing is everything. There's a lot you could say about the timing of MJ's death by the way. Yeah, shit happens. Yeah, there's crazy people out there. Yeah, there's accidents and natural disasters and people dying of natural causes.

& I'd say Alex Jones owned Piers Morgan pretty hard. It was his show so he was in control the whole time and his reaction when Alex Jones took over was priceless. He didn't know what to do.

Pierce Morgan made Alex Jones look like a crazy dude who couldn't have a debate. To be fair...he is, but the way Pierce Morgan was saying "So, can you answer one question?" and Alex wasn't able to, it made Alex look stupid and people who weren't already fans of him would only see that. At the same time, Morgan wasn't trying to put him down like he usually does. He was actually trying to let Jones have his time and say in the first place, so when Alex got that, plus he wouldn't answer a question, it made him look stupid. Morgan made him look crazy imo.

Timing is everything, but I think you can find coincidences all the time. I'm sure there are LOADS of things you don't believe, but people are SO sure of them because the timing was right, and when you go deep into it, the connections are there. Everything is connected. There was an advert for the post office a while ago that had a story pass through like 10 people, and return to the original. There are connections everywhere, and people can choose to believe those connections if they want, but to me Occam's razor is generally the way to go. The explosion in Boston is just a question mark, but most likely not the government or Korea. The plant explosion was an accident, 2pac was killed in a gang retaliation, MJ's doctor was incompetent etc.

Godbody
04-18-2013, 08:08 PM
To be fair, Alex Jones completely obliterated Piers Morgan by bringing up his shady past. Alex Jones made himself look stupid by raising his voice and yelling. But the British accent stunt he pulled will go down in history

& there was good reason for Michael Jackson to be wanted dead. He was going on a World Tour and many believe he was going to give a speech talking about how crazy the world is and how there's evil running it

He once spoke out against the owner of Sony records and called him an evil man or w/e.

Michael Jackson said Sony kills the music - YouTube

J u s T C
04-18-2013, 08:25 PM
link to jones morgan?

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 08:27 PM
i dont see how a revolution could start at all people will not rise against u.s if it really was shady anyway the u.s does too much good for everybody you can do nothing all your life and get paid and have benifits nobody talks about that though they pay like 50 billion a yeear to their citzens

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 08:32 PM
Pulse, something that's annoyed me for a while, maybe you can answer it.

Dave Chappele has large links to the Illuminati apparently. They 'gave him his fame', and now he regrets it.

...But he's a comedian...There is one requirement; be funny. Chappele is funny. I mean, how can the Illuminati do that? Are they joke writers? Is Frankie Boyle in the Illuminati?

Godbody
04-18-2013, 08:39 PM
Chappelle is funny. A lot of people are funny. So that automatically means other people write their jokes?

If you or I say some incredibly witty shit on these forums, does that mean one of our 100 witty remark ghost writers are at work?

You can be funny on your own merit. When you reach a certain level, you can have writers. You think all the jokes from Family Guy are written by Seth McFarlane? No.

Dave Chappelle loved the money and the support he was getting..but he wasn't going to degrade himself as a black male & give up his creative control because the execs at Comedy Central wanted to do it their way..Which meant dehumanizing/degrading himself in his comedy sketches for a 50 million dollar contract

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 08:42 PM
Chappelle is funny. A lot of people are funny. So that automatically means other people write their jokes?

If you or I say some incredibly witty shit on these forums, does that mean one of our 100 witty remark ghost writers are at work?

You can be funny on your own merit. When you reach a certain level, you can have writers. You think all the jokes from Family Guy are written by Seth McFarlane? No.

Dave Chappelle loved the money and the support he was getting..but he wasn't going to degrade himself as a black male & give up his creative control because the execs at Comedy Central wanted to do it their way..Which meant dehumanizing/degrading himself in his comedy sketches for a 50 million dollar contract

Nah what I mean is, people believe that he was an Illuminati member. He almost says it in one of his interviews (yes, the words of a severe pot head...preach!). People are SURE of it, and he says like he was brought into a room with woman and drugs all offered to him (Government knows how to party) and he was bribed into making a decision, something along these lines.

My question is...WHY? If he's funny...and he wants to be a comedian...why the Illuminati route? Why would he need that? He's got every single aspect of comedy down...he's funny.

SoupErb
04-18-2013, 08:47 PM
Behind closed doors.

End of story.

Beezalini
04-18-2013, 09:16 PM
I'd like to think you're a little smarter than an eighth grader.

you corny as fuck

Student
04-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Exactly @ Soup^

Even If There Is Some "Super Group" Of Individuals Or "13 Families" What Is Talking About "Them" (Parenthesis Because We Have No Idea Who These People Are) Going To Do? Nothing. Alex Jones / Rense / Immortal Tech., Etc. Etc. Etc. Etc. x a million Are Spreading The Word And Helping People Realize What's Going On But At The End Of The Day, They're Still In "Charge" And We're Still The 99%.

_Free
04-18-2013, 09:51 PM
Being in the military I must say. with the exception of money issues the military can accomplish anything it wants too. but shit does take time believe me. This isn't something that the military would focus on this would be FBI,CIA etc. But stop being so fast to call thing illuminati lol it's getting absurd i understand people need to be aware of the fuckery that goes on.

My personal beliefs is that everything great and grand in this world is built on dirty secrets. so it's too be expected. Hollywood is probably full of fags and whatever but i don't think it's a grand world wide conspiracy. same thing with our government built on dirty secrets lol. thats about it. conspiracy theorist point out some shit. But anything will seem real if you believe enough or have enough faith in it.

Thats why no matter how much evidence is built against the validity of the christian faith. Christians will believe. It's that deep.

Godbody
04-18-2013, 11:06 PM
Nah what I mean is, people believe that he was an Illuminati member. He almost says it in one of his interviews (yes, the words of a severe pot head...preach!). People are SURE of it, and he says like he was brought into a room with woman and drugs all offered to him (Government knows how to party) and he was bribed into making a decision, something along these lines.

My question is...WHY? If he's funny...and he wants to be a comedian...why the Illuminati route? Why would he need that? He's got every single aspect of comedy down...he's funny.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing Dave Chappelle with someone else. He's my favorite comedian & I've seen just about every interview he's done. Maybe I might've forgot a few things here or there...but what you're not understanding is that Dave Chappelle is 1 man...with very little power. The little power he did have was because of the success his show brought him

So to answer your question "why the Illuminati route?"...He NEVER took the Illuminati route. He walked away from it. & You say this like he has a choice. He couldn't take the 50 million dollar contract and do things HIS way. He HAD TO do it their way, even though the reason his show was so successful was because he did things HIS way. That's why he walked away. It wasn't a secret room with bitches and drugs being offered to him and he had a epiphany and snapped out of it..lol....

They wanted Dave to do shit like get in a dress for one of his sketches.. He flat out declined it and the writers and whoevers in charge at Comedy Central was like "Come on, it'd be funny!"...they were persistent about him wearing a fucking dress and he overstood that he's funnier than a dress. & He realized they make every black comedian wear a dress at some point in their career and takes it as a degradable gesture by the powers in charge.

This is 1 man vs a collective of people who's wealth & power trumps his....So he went out to Africa to get his humanity back, because he felt like he was a robot (hence that expression: "selling your soul")...He was out of touch.. He didn't remember if he had any friends, barely spent time with his family, etc etc etc.

Sometimes things are metaphorical & when people speak out about "Illuminati" and the elite powers they don't always mean sitting at a round table with dudes drinking blood and conducting rituals

_Free
04-18-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm pretty sure you're confusing Dave Chappelle with someone else. He's my favorite comedian & I've seen just about every interview he's done. Maybe I might've forgot a few things here or there...but what you're not understanding is that Dave Chappelle is 1 man...with very little power. The little power he did have was because of the success his show brought him

So to answer your question "why the Illuminati route?"...He NEVER took the Illuminati route. He walked away from it. & You say this like he has a choice. He couldn't take the 50 million dollar contract and do things HIS way. He HAD TO do it their way, even though the reason his show was so successful was because he did things HIS way. That's why he walked away. It wasn't a secret room with bitches and drugs being offered to him and he had a epiphany and snapped out of it..lol....

They wanted Dave to do shit like get in a dress for one of his sketches.. He flat out declined it and the writers and whoevers in charge at Comedy Central was like "Come on, it'd be funny!"...they were persistent about him wearing a fucking dress and he overstood that he's funnier than a dress. & He realized they make every black comedian wear a dress at some point in their career and takes it as a degradable gesture by the powers in charge.

This is 1 man vs a collective of people who's wealth & power trumps his....So he went out to Africa to get his humanity back, because he felt like he was a robot (hence that expression: "selling your soul")...He was out of touch.. He didn't remember if he had any friends, barely spent time with his family, etc etc etc.

Sometimes things are metaphorical & when people speak out about "Illuminati" and the elite powers they don't always mean sitting at a round table with dudes drinking blood and conducting rituals

Great explanation.

So what are we going to do about this world?

Godbody
04-18-2013, 11:38 PM
i thought the government purposely put these things in our face?
remember your whole "reverse psychology" speech?
now youre saying they didnt think we'd be smart enough to put the pieces together?
which is it?
you cant keep a story straight for a single thread

I knew it'd only take 1 post for you to throw all common sense out of the window and not factor in 1 thing....people make mistakes. Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

When you wanna make a point you say the most outlandish shit without even factoring in the obvious, it's great. lol

But it makes for boring ass debates and arguments with you because you're not consistent with providing good arguments. & When I said secret societies want to be right in your face I was talking about the dollar bill example specifically. What sense would it make to stage a false flag and get caught slipping? I don't think getting people to rebel and start a revolution is part of their agenda B

& You're not showing me how I'm contradicting myself. You're showing me that I'm consistent. In the other thread I was talking about how they put shit in our face and laugh @ us cuz so many of us don't care to research and find out, and are unaware. So how does me posting about them shitting their pants because they didn't think we were smart enough to put shit together contradict me? If anything it confirms what I said in that other thread & now they're dealing with the repercussions of when people do decide to research and find out.

Mr-Felon
04-18-2013, 11:43 PM
For one the guy wasn't just randomly filming the fertilizer plant he was filming a plant on fire that happened to explode as he was filming and all this false flag bullshit you people really need to get lives and stop being so fuckin parinoid there is NOTHING the GOVERNMENT WOULD GAIN FOR BLOWING UP 3 FUCKIN PEOPLE they clearly show 2 people of interest and the are still talking about boston as we speak on every news channel so how are they trying to get peoples minds off of this?PULSE SERIOUSLY MAN YOU NEED TO JUST BUILD A UNDERGROUND BUNKER AND LIVE THERE AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS SAFE TO COME OUT (DON'T HOLD YA BREATH OR DO)................SMFH

SoupErb
04-19-2013, 01:22 AM
Its the government we're dealing with, not God.

Even God makes mistakes.

Godbody
04-19-2013, 08:02 AM
For one the guy wasn't just randomly filming the fertilizer plant he was filming a plant on fire that happened to explode as he was filming and all this false flag bullshit you people really need to get lives and stop being so fuckin parinoid there is NOTHING the GOVERNMENT WOULD GAIN FOR BLOWING UP 3 FUCKIN PEOPLE they clearly show 2 people of interest and the are still talking about boston as we speak on every news channel so how are they trying to get peoples minds off of this?PULSE SERIOUSLY MAN YOU NEED TO JUST BUILD A UNDERGROUND BUNKER AND LIVE THERE AND WE WILL LET YOU KNOW WHEN ITS SAFE TO COME OUT (DON'T HOLD YA BREATH OR DO)................SMFH

I never said the fertilizer shit was the government. I'm saying the timing of it is crazy & its possible it could be them

But I'm pretty sure the Boston bombing was the gov't though...Why did it take them 3 days to put out pictures of suspects? Probably because there were holes all over their story and they needed to fabricate evidence and shit to make their story believable

Erupt da Monsta
04-19-2013, 09:16 AM
lol why yall lettin pulse troll like this yo, wow....

Godbody
04-19-2013, 09:31 AM
Its the illuminati I'm telling ya'll.. Think about it you think someone's gonna conveniently rob a convenience store when they're the prime suspects of the FBI? Fuck no

Godbody
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
So going by Jason's logic, a shadow government is infallible and cannot make mistakes

don't make me laugh bro.

Other thread - "They throw shit in our face and laugh because we can't figure it out"
This thread - "They weren't counting on us being vigilant and we figured it out"

I don't see how thats a contradictory statement. If anything it was a congratulatory statement to the vigilant people because for once they didn't buy into the terrorist bullshit and did some vigilante work of their own

How am I sweet talking my way out of anything? I knew you were dumb, but it seems you're dumber than I gave you credit for

Obey
04-19-2013, 04:10 PM
Well it's obviously not working if people believe these people really did it.. I mean, they do have recorded footage of them w/ the school bags.

V3numb
04-19-2013, 04:47 PM
the shit they dont want you to know.. is what they want you to know and they shit they want you to know is somthing they dont want you to know.. Illuminati is fucking confusing..

thier greatest weapon is making you believe its believeable

Godbody
04-19-2013, 08:16 PM
lemme just make you look dumb for a final time before i bounce

youre saying here that they thrust their existence in our face, there is nothing to "figure out"

now here youre saying the government is tripping because we figured it out

youre lost.
youre fighting both sides of the argument
youre literally arguing against yourself

You're pathetic. & Again your reading comprehension skills fail you tremendously. Anybody can take a snippet out of a story and use it in their own context.

That was specifically about the dollar bill with the pyramid on the back of it. & If they thrust their existence in your face, there is A LOT to figure out. Wtf are you saying? If a secret society hides behind symbols what the fuck is the significance of a pyramid to someone that's on the outside? Nothing. But if you study the significance of them then you'll understand why they're important to secret societies

I've never seen anyone reach as far as you to make an incredibly stupid point, which you can't even back because I'm supporting statements from previous threads in this thread, not arguing against them.

J u s T C
04-20-2013, 12:34 AM
J. What do you think of these recent findings about the US Military being involved? The back packs ect.

Boss-MC
04-20-2013, 12:52 AM
really there is a massive difference between a secret society and a society with secrets

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:46 AM ----------

pULSe ....ur a dick

Erupt da Monsta
04-20-2013, 09:26 AM
tbh nobody knows whats really going on, this shit here is to distract you from whats really going on and a way bigger agenda

Godbody
04-20-2013, 10:04 AM
I'm gonna say I'm still winning because saying they broadcast themselves in one thread using reverse psychology

and saying we were observant this time and found a hole in their story

means that there was an exception to the other post. it's not rocket science

Erupt da Monsta
04-20-2013, 10:29 AM
man fuck all this stupid shit yo real talk

homie we have way bigger problems than this weak ass bombing

all or minorities are locked up behind bars ... stuck in a trap that they have very few options in.....cats that never lived in the trap dont understand it and would say some stupid shit like everyone has a choice etc etc... homie noone is trying to help minorities get out the situation they in,.... you can say welfare etc etc.. but that shit only goes so far... its a drug war, its an education war, you got civil war goin on in our country and niggas talkin about a weak ass bombing yo, the only threat to the united states is the united states itself and its corporation...

niggas wake up everyday pledging to a flag that doesnt even give a fuck about you..... what niggas need to do is stop worrying about this type of shit... and worry about the things that really matter like whats going on in our streets....

how the rap game is fucking up our youth.... alot of black kids dont have fathers and they look up to these rappers and these rappers talk about all this negative shit... its all planned... theres no other industry that stresses being "hard"/real .... you dont hear this shit in country music..... we need to focus on our youth and the bigger problems

straight up im not worried about a terrorist or a bombing or who did it and why...
our whole society is fucked up and backwards and niggas to afraid to revolt...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

then you got niggas that just dont give a fuck, would rather live the american life, wake up, go to work, have kids, get married, and live happily ever after cus they dont know jack shit about a real struggle. They see a bum on the street and look at him like ugh... but if they spent 5 minutes conversing with the cat they might learn a thing or two. Niggas are homeless, Africa, etc etc are in shambles ...

Niggas have had a "feed the children" campaign for the last how many years?? a long as time and noone is benefiting from it...... except the 1 percent....

all these actors and rappers have all this money that they dont need and dont even think about helping the youth, or the poor, they go buy 5 houses and dont put anyone in it

V3numb
04-20-2013, 10:40 AM
tbh its pointless preaching on LB.. cause 99.98% of us mofo are ignorant so we mainly are just starting a endless debate or just straight wasting our breath.. reason why i dont participate in these although i would love to drop my 2 cents and try and make a point

Mr-Felon
04-20-2013, 11:10 AM
agreed lol^^^^

Askari
04-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Of course the government is crooked; of course there's a whole heap of shit we don't know about; not EVERYTHING is a conspiracy. The government won't address Alex Jones and this will NOT cost them any credibility because he himself has zero credibility. Why would they address him? He's proven himself to be an opinionated idiot on several occasions and he's been proven wrong 9 times out of 10.

Sorry, but this one just isn't sitting for me pulse. Maybe something is happening - I'm well aware there have been "cover ups" and corruption in the past - but this one seems like a reach to me.

IV
04-20-2013, 11:57 AM
I don't usually buy in to it, but I've just got a gut feeling something isn't right here. Not even from the evidence, just a gut feeling! The guys twitter seemed so normal, his friends have said he was telling them he had been set up whilst he was on the run, his Uncle seemed genuinely heart broke and disappointed. I know it no strong evidence but I just can't but help myself think "this is fake" when it's not the news, and normally I really feel for everybody involved and feel hatred towards the suspects but it was just a completely different story here.

Aggo
04-20-2013, 12:02 PM
What normal 19 year old has high powered weapons?

Godbody
04-20-2013, 12:03 PM
well seeing as how Jason is a wannabe Fresco

and Mr-Felon is a tight shirt wearin faggot with 0 fashion sense if he leaves his house looking like Goldmember

it doesn't surprise me that your stupidity joins forces to prove absolutely nothing in this thread other than its easy to son ya'll.

Pulse - 2 Jason & Felon - 0

IV
04-20-2013, 12:05 PM
And Moses in the words of the late, great Maggie Thatcher; "there's no such thing as society"

IV
04-20-2013, 12:08 PM
Yeah that's what I mean, his Uncle seemed genuinely heart broken and angry AT THE BOYS haha, sorry that was kind of ambiguous.

Yeah, I suppose. Did they though? I mean that could of also been set up who knows. I'm not one to buy in to conspiracies at all btw Jason. Just a gut feelings with these guys.

Erupt da Monsta
04-20-2013, 12:10 PM
society in a nutshell is a group of people living together under the same laws, customs.....

so Maggie thatcher is an idiot

lol

Erupt da Monsta
04-20-2013, 12:14 PM
nah Maggie makes alot of good points but the whole "entitlement bullshit" saying that its not the governments responsibility to help the people without obligation contradicts itself because the government got us in this shithole to begin with... then they lock us up when we want to be freethinkers and revolt or even protest for that matter calling in the police etc etc. breaking up organized protests.

Godbody
04-20-2013, 12:36 PM
Jason how are you so sure they robbed a store and did all the things the media claims they did? your problem is that you rely too heavily on mainstream media for information. not understanding that the mainstream media is controlled. if the media isn't controlled why didn't they give coverage to these very important stories

- A Saudi Arabian national that was a "suspect" in the bombing is being deported due to "national security" reasons. What the fuck does that even mean? It was also reported that Michelle Obama visited this injured Saudi Arabian at the hospital. How did Michelle Obama visit this guy without making headlines? I feel like people move in secrecy for a reason

- Here's some facts for you Jason . Look up SOPA, PIPA, and CISPA. It actually gave me goosebumps because for a "conspiracy theorist" idk if it was in this thread or another one, but I was SPOT ON in giving Beezalini reasons as to why something like this would be staged. I said it was so that the government would censor the internet.

Lawmakers are trying to pass the CISPA act, which is the Cyber Intelligence Sharing & Protection Act... It's a way for companies to exchange information with the government to stop cyber terrorism or anything that would lead the government to believe someone is capable of committing cyber terrorism. The bill was passed in 2011 but the Senate didnt approve it. It was re-introduced in February of this year. The bill was passed on April 18(2 days ago) but the U.S. senate still has to approve it. This would mean an invasion of privacy of every citizen in the United States. This interferes with our rights.

& A bomb that two kids conveniently learned how to make online, along with the FaceBook postings made by the elder brother and tweets sent out by the younger brother would be the PERFECT way to justify this breach in our rights.

Stay informed, Jason . Not everything is as it seems

I was told that when there's a huge story getting media attention, you should try to look up the even bigger story that they're trying to cover up.

Godbody
04-20-2013, 12:50 PM
I can tell you didn't read anything I said after the first paragraph or two because you're going into detail about 7/11 robberies and using the word "opinion" when all I did was state facts

you obviously didn't look up CISPA like I asked you to. you're too ignorant to understand whats going on around you and too naive to do the proper research and care.

I predicted this before it was even passed. You should be kissing my feet and asking for more knowledge. I haven't seen you predict anything that came true. I'm 1-1 so far. OMG BUT HOW DID U PREDICT IT U ILLUMINATI!?!?

No, I'm just well-informed. You would never see anything like that coming because you just wake up and go to sleep knowing the same shit you knew when you woke up, as when you go to sleep. I, on the other hand, do research & make it a habit to stay well-informed.

& If it has nothing to do with cyber terrorism why are lawmakers citing the Boston bombing & WikiLeaks as good reasons to pass the CISPA? So you defend your government so much and now you're calling them morons. Which one is it Jason? You can't stick to a story for 1 thread without changing it

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/04/19/mike_mccaul_cites_boston_bombing_as_a_reason_why_c ispa_should_be_passed.html

Godbody
04-20-2013, 12:56 PM
LOL PULSE - 2 JASON - 0

U MAD? I make you look so stupid after every post you make and your incredibly low IQ is evident after every post. Damn son, do niggas hand out mod spots like hot cakes on this site or what? My younger brother is 17 & I'm willing to put money down that he's more intelligent than you.

Why did you call the government "fucking morons" ? It was aimed at me for saying they cited the Boston bombing as a reason to pass the CISPA. But aren't THEY your government? The people you defend post after post in my conspiracy threads? You spineless pussy. LOL.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/future_tense/2013/04/19/mike_mccaul_cites_boston_bombing_as_a_reason_why_c ispa_should_be_passed.html

Beezalini
04-20-2013, 02:18 PM
man fuck all this stupid shit yo real talk

homie we have way bigger problems than this weak ass bombing

all or minorities are locked up behind bars ... stuck in a trap that they have very few options in.....cats that never lived in the trap dont understand it and would say some stupid shit like everyone has a choice etc etc... homie noone is trying to help minorities get out the situation they in,.... you can say welfare etc etc.. but that shit only goes so far... its a drug war, its an education war, you got civil war goin on in our country and niggas talkin about a weak ass bombing yo, the only threat to the united states is the united states itself and its corporation...

niggas wake up everyday pledging to a flag that doesnt even give a fuck about you..... what niggas need to do is stop worrying about this type of shit... and worry about the things that really matter like whats going on in our streets....

how the rap game is fucking up our youth.... alot of black kids dont have fathers and they look up to these rappers and these rappers talk about all this negative shit... its all planned... theres no other industry that stresses being "hard"/real .... you dont hear this shit in country music..... we need to focus on our youth and the bigger problems

straight up im not worried about a terrorist or a bombing or who did it and why...
our whole society is fucked up and backwards and niggas to afraid to revolt...

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

then you got niggas that just dont give a fuck, would rather live the american life, wake up, go to work, have kids, get married, and live happily ever after cus they dont know jack shit about a real struggle. They see a bum on the street and look at him like ugh... but if they spent 5 minutes conversing with the cat they might learn a thing or two. Niggas are homeless, Africa, etc etc are in shambles ...

Niggas have had a "feed the children" campaign for the last how many years?? a long as time and noone is benefiting from it...... except the 1 percent....

all these actors and rappers have all this money that they dont need and dont even think about helping the youth, or the poor, they go buy 5 houses and dont put anyone in it

forreal thats some of the smartest shit posted on this site niggas cant over-stand!
the t.v fucked up too

---------- Post added at 01:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:12 PM ----------

pulse is dumb as fuck but its a million niggas like him even in my city and every where i go that think they got the leg up on everybody

what happen to the chips they was suppouse to be putting in everybody?

dale gribble ass niggas

BENSON THA GREAT
04-20-2013, 04:15 PM
Black people need to make better choices... No more handouts.... But i do agree with u on some levels... But u saying " nigga " every other word when u speak is a great example of the ignorance that imprisons your people into poverty and crime

Askari
04-20-2013, 06:14 PM
Prison Break was based on pULSe real life.

John Dos
04-23-2013, 04:56 PM
LOL PULSE - 2 JASON - 0

U MAD? I make you look so stupid after every post you make and your incredibly low IQ is evident after every post. Damn son, do niggas hand out mod spots like hot cakes on this site or what? My younger brother is 17 & I'm willing to put money down that he's more intelligent than you.

Why did you call the government "fucking morons" ? It was aimed at me for saying they cited the Boston bombing as a reason to pass the CISPA. But aren't THEY your government? The people you defend post after post in my conspiracy threads? You spineless pussy. LOL.

I won't lie I fucks with Jason but Pulse is right

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 06:41 PM
No "theorist" is right.

Obey
04-23-2013, 08:25 PM
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/boston-marathon-bombing-suspects-revealed-01.jpg Why isn't this man questioned?

http://3acef472ce67bde310cf-07f910c1d0e2016536f5b25f3d4975da.r62.cf1.rackcdn.c om/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Martin_Richard_Suspect_Bombing_Boston_Marathon.jpg
But yet again, here's a pretty convincing photo.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 08:33 PM
Whats the issue with the bags again? I keep seeing it online.

Obey
04-23-2013, 08:37 PM
Dave - Supposedly the picture of the bag that exploded doesn't match any of the bags the 2 men were carrying, but matched one of the Navy seals bags that we're in the crowd. (The ones w/ the tan cargos and boots on.) And there's a picture of one witha bag, than after the explosion running without it.. Shits weird, idek what to believe anymore.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 08:50 PM
What gets me, is that these are the complete leaders of the world right? These people can blow up cities and take down the twin towers yeah? Then how come they cant just get the same bag the guys had? When they were all in a big room together coming up with this evil plan, how come one dude of the most intelligent and powerful people in the world never said "Ehh, sorry guys, but you do know we don't have any suspects for this? And even if we do, what are the chances that they'll have a completely similar bag to the one we have? Also, is one of our navy seals, who will be on camera all day, going to place the bomb? Doesn't a heavily surveillance area seem like a bad place to plant a bomb? Cant we do this like a weak in advance? Like plant the bombs in the ground or something instead of winging it on the day? What maniac will be carrying a fragile bomb on his back all day?" and so on and so forth.

It's the issue I have with the Twin Towers shit. "They planted bombs in the twin towers and said it was a plane attack". Well, couldn't they JUST have said terrorist planted the bombs inside? Why did we need the plane crash at all? Wouldn't these suicide bombers be angry that they have to do something that isn't even effective?" or the other one of the aircraft being a resprayed military one. Couldn't the most powerful people in the world get their hands on an actual plane? Just take it? Do away with anyone that opposes?"

Really, if these people are as powerful and all knowledgeable like they are said to be, why are they god fucking awful at putting together a plan? Like how can Joe Conspiracy just do a quick few google searches and completely wreck their plot? If they can take down the twin towers, cant they take down a youtube video?

Obey
04-23-2013, 09:03 PM
Dave - well the thing is, no one knew they were there until all of this video footage and pictures were released from people all around the race. And maybe they blew it up, someone reported this video to the FEDS and they used these people as a scape goat because people we're figuring out. No one will ever know, it's like death.. is there an afterlife or are we worm food? No one will ever know, maybe one day someone will reveal the answers.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 10:00 PM
But they had to expect millions of people to be videoing it?

Enfinite
04-23-2013, 10:03 PM
I still don't understand how everyone is correlating all this with the SEALs. There is NO solid evidence of it being from the SEALs or ANY Special Operations unit

Obey
04-23-2013, 10:05 PM
Eyeku - yes there is, the emblem on all of their hats is the insignia of the Navy seals or ''The craft''

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 10:08 PM
To be fair, the dude might just have bought a seals hat?

Obey
04-23-2013, 10:19 PM
Dave There was like 10, all dressed the same

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 10:33 PM
Yeah I was just throwing some other possibilities in :D.

To me, we're not intelligent enough to defeat the world leaders this easily. By the conspiracies hand, this "illuminate" or whatever are the dumbest people to every run anything. The shit we should be scared of is the shit we know NOTHING about.

And I love Ireland for that reason. No Irish person can buy into some evil dealings of the Government here, because the man formally in charge of the country is now writing sport in the sunday newspaper hahaha

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 11:22 PM
Jason, I think we should just get the Government into a Flying Wrist Lock and find out what the deal is once and for all. You in?

Student
04-23-2013, 11:32 PM
Jason Is God.

J u s T C
04-23-2013, 11:42 PM
Like Governments and forces have never fucked anything up before lol. Shit happens everyday on a smaller scale. So how can they be incapable for botching a plot?

Hubert Cumberdale
04-23-2013, 11:46 PM
Because they control the ENTIRE world?

J u s T C
04-23-2013, 11:47 PM
These are the same people who tried to frame George Galloway in the press for taking money off Sadam Hussein. They completely botched that up with contradictory "evidence" as well as him holding a video Q&A with (I think) Guardian readers in London at the time they placed him in Iraq as well as his passport having no Stamp for visitin Iraq. lmao. these people are as incapable as they are vindictive

J u s T C
04-23-2013, 11:54 PM
Because they control the ENTIRE world?

I'm not even saying it's a frame job/cover up. But if you honestly think for 1 second that these people couldn't possibly be capable of making something like this while making mistakes I don't know what to tell you. There is something to gain from doing this and they are are as human as the rest of us. Plus if you factor in arrogance and the power they wield. It wouldn't be difficult to fall back on simply framing some poor sap in the dead of night. We might have had eyes on the marathon but we don't have eyes on every tom dick or harry sleeping in his bed.

J u s T C
04-24-2013, 12:01 AM
well you would have a point if this was the first time they "botched a plot", but nerds like pulse point out these inconsistencies in every disaster.
its reasonable to assume that if these were inside jobs they would have basic things like the type of bag sorted out. every single one of these events people point out these PAINFULLY obvious details that would have obviously been accounted for if they were inside jobs. conspiracy theorists try to spin that into them forcing it in the face of the people because we cant do anything about it, or "reverse psychology" etc.

really man just consult your common sense .. would the government bomb their own people and risk a revolution and not do something as simple and obvious as get the back packs right?

it doesnt make sense at all ... it blows my mind that people actually put stock into conspiracy theories when they have these GAPING holes in them.

No I agree with you. And would they even allow them selves to be seen carrying backpacks period if a backpack was a part of the plan? Even you myself and everyone in this thread knows the marathon was televised so they will. I'm just saying it isn't impossible for a government to try something like this and make mistakes. In general. I mean the government screw us over every day for their own gains. At least over here I can't speak for what goes ion in the states.

But here's an example. The Tories are taking away peoples sick benefits to "save tax payer money". And I'm not just talking people faking it to get an easy life. I mean legit people in wheel chairs being told to find work they can't possibly do or face the scrap heap. Yet only the other week the very same Tories forked out 10 million on a state funeral for our former PM Margaret Thatcher, which the tax payer (who pay sick benefits) had to pay for.

Mr-Felon
04-24-2013, 12:10 AM
Ok so if a grey book bag was scorched from a bomb blast wouldn't it turn BLACK IN PARTS?And that isnt the seal logo Its the Punishers logo and i fail to see 10 people with it i only see one ALL these False flaggers make bullshit conspiracies out of every terror attack next it will be every robbery or mugging will be Government related...........

Enfinite
04-24-2013, 12:17 AM
http://www.welcometocoronado.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Trident.jpg
THIS is the SEAL emblem, THIS is the SEAL trident, the budweiser.
The ONLY reason anyone is making ANY connection between them and the SEAL's is because Chris Kyle wore that same attire. The Punisher logo has nothing to do with the SEAL's.
Obey

Mr-Felon
04-24-2013, 12:23 AM
Yes i saw post that the "Seal logo and it was circled was a skull the punishers logo I'm well aware of the real Seals Logo now point out 10 people in any pic of the Bombing site the day of the bombing wearing either logo 10 of em...........THESE ARE "FACTS" THE FALSE FLAGGERS SPREAD AROUND

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i/general/kylecap.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IZFshgeZ0bI/UW_UE9vGNvI/AAAAAAAAAp0/xJaXwHJisc0/s400/craft_hat.png

THE FALSE FLAGGERS LIKE TO THINK BECAUSE A NAVY SEAL WORE A HAT WITH A PUNISHERS LOGO THEN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME LOGO HAS TO BE NAVY SEALS.............

:bs:

Enfinite
04-24-2013, 12:25 AM
Yes i saw post that the "Seal logo and it was circled was a skull the punishers logo I'm well aware of the real Seals Logo now point out 10 people in any pic of the Bombing site the day of the bombing wearing either logo 10 of em...........THESE ARE "FACTS" THE FALSE FLAGGERS SPREAD AROUND

---------- Post added at 12:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 AM ----------

http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i/general/kylecap.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-IZFshgeZ0bI/UW_UE9vGNvI/AAAAAAAAAp0/xJaXwHJisc0/s400/craft_hat.png

THE FALSE FLAGGERS LIKE TO THINK BECAUSE A NAVY SEAL WORE A HAT WITH A PUNISHERS LOGO THEN EVERYONE IN THE WORLD WITH THE SAME LOGO HAS TO BE NAVY SEALS.............

:bs:

THANK YOU. Lol. The logo I posted is the real SEAL emblem. And all the little "SEAL team" logos they had with the punisher logo are false. The SEAL team logo's are completely different.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-24-2013, 12:39 AM
Pretty much what Jason's saying. With big things like this, it'd take months of planning. 9/11, Boston Bombing, Sandy Hook, it's all over the place, and all too amateur for the rulers of the world to be messing up with. Planting bombs in a tower and claiming a plane took it down, getting caught with a bag on a televised event so blaming two randomers, whatever the Sandy Hook shit is. It's all just too stupid for the leaders to be controlling.

What I love, is that if the Illuminati's real and by having their name spread, they gain power...isn't guys like Pulse doing their bidding? Are WE the one's being mind controlled, or is the guy helping them become notorious the real puppet?

FreezyCT
04-24-2013, 11:10 AM
go back 4 pages and pulse is nowhere to be found

J u s T C
04-24-2013, 12:32 PM
im sorry to hear that .. while im sure everyone agrees that its morally wrong its not exactly on the same level as the sort of conspiracies im talking about

boston marathon, 9/11, sandy hook ... etc
i dunno bro, if it was possible to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that our own government was responsible for these attacks then every single building in America would be on fire from the uproar it would cause. there are much smarter people in the world than pulse who investigate these matters and no one has been able to prove and i mean prove that these events were inside jobs. if anyone successfully proved it then america would collapse overnight. people simply wouldnt stand for it, it would be a revolution like the world has never seen .. even if the hunches people have are right and these events are orchestrated by the government .. youre still guessing .. if it WASNT a guessing game and it could be factually proven .. this nation would have been a smouldering heap of metal years and years ago.

it sucks bro .. theres so much evil in the world as it is .... its sad that people need to try to find all the angles to try to prove your own people were responsible for the destruction of your countrymen. i personally have yet to see someone prove it was the government and so does the rest of the world, and until i see something concrete and factual that proves that it was them .. i prefer to believe that my own leaders wouldnt do this ... you can call that ignorant if you want .. but all the people crying false flag .. you have even less reason to believe it was the government than the rest of us have to believe that it wasnt.. so we arent the ones that are brainwashed

Oh nah I wasn't trying to compare the Thatcher Funeral/Benefits cuts to these bombings (If they were Gov orchestrated) you can't compare them. I agree. I was just saying that these people at the end of the day don't have our best intrests at heart (for the most part) and are capable of doing things that leave the public feeling screwed over, and with reason.

For the bombings to be Gov orchestrated is on a completely different level. different planet even galaxy. I get that. But I'm sure you'll agree that their are leaders in different country's all over the world who do some really REALLY screwed up shit to their people.Tyrants like Robert Mugabe ect. So just because they are in a position of power doesn't mean they wouldn't think of trying some really shady shit. But again I'm not saying they are involved. I'm just saying it isn't beyond the realms of possibility.

Obey
04-24-2013, 02:13 PM
Mr-Felon Eyeku here you go
http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/img/pe516ef712.jpg
http://static.infowars.com/2013/04/i/general/punisher.jpg

That's the MAIN navy seals logo, there's individual teams within.

Godbody
04-24-2013, 02:23 PM
lol @ go back 4 pages and pULSe is nowhere to be found...lemme make this clear..I'm not saying it WASN'T these 2 Russian kids for a fact...but I'm saying there's some kind of cover up going on for a FACT

Jason you wanna argue about these inconsistencies that shouldn't be there if this was a "conspriacy theory" and the world powers were behind it...well there's inconsistencies in a lot of stories. 9/11 at the forefront of them all, as you, I, and anyone else with common sense would tell you there's more than meets the eye

I challenge anyone on this forum to find video evidence or any concrete evidence at all of a plane hitting the Pentagon. There isn't any. Just metal lying around and what seems to be an explosion with absolutely 0 videos or images to depict what hit the Pentagon

moving onto this recent Boston bombing...Does anyone care to explain what this Saudi national has to do with it? Why isn't this getting media attention besides what the voices of the internet are saying? yet this kid had an 'event' file based on him, meaning he's pretty dangerous & he's getting deported back to Saudi Arabia...in the midst of a bombing that he had nothing to do with?

I was listening to the radio today and people in Russian government warned the FBI about the older brother being a threat. the U.S. didn't take action and they said the FBI was building an investigation or some bullshit on these brothers

if you're the FBI and you're getting paid a hefty salary to do an almost "stealth-like" job..would it be a reach to say the FBI was monitoring the older brother's behavior and was waiting for him to act out on it so the House could pass the CISPA bill and they could distract us to deport some Saudi Arabian kid who's supposedly a threat and being deported for "national security" reasons?

For those that don't know what CISPA is...its a bill that basically allows the government to access any information you put online in agreement with companies/websites. What would otherwise take probable cause & a warrant in real life becomes "Fuck a warrant, we'll invade your privacy without your consent on the internet"

that's basically the jist of it...Reddit founder was against it and he called on Google's co-founder to step up and lobby against it...yet this bill has received billions in funding. & the government is adamant in saying they aren't in a rush to pass this thing before Senate because there's bigger issues like gun control.

& Jason you've yet to see proof of a government attacking its own people? I wonder what you think 9/11 is

One final point is this - people make mistakes...even if they did plan out tragedies for months I doubt they have a computer generating algorithms with conditional "If, then" statements that'll show them every possibility and outcome of every action.

the same technology they use to please us and keep us happy and caught up in material things is the same technology that backfires on them. we have all these images and video of the Boston bombing but that's due to technology providing us with smartphones that take crisp pictures and video. we have people like myself that prefer investigating instead of bending over a table and taking the dick of the media that use the internet for what's possibly its greatest purpose - research & digging up information......so yeah, not everyone is perfect, "illuminati" or not, these people are human, and even with years of planning something i doubt its possible to factor in everything that could go wrong

---------- Post added at 02:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

on a side note FreezyCT makes incredibly shitty music and he spends 90% of his day retweeting people on twitter that give absolutely 0 fucks about him and aren't helping him make money in any kind of way. & he's been stuck below 2,000 followers for what seems like an eternity

meanwhile I'm jumping from 210k to 220k in a week and making money off these people.

FreezyCT needs to create a thread and enlighten letsbeef on how to use Twitter. Since he's had so much success in getting under 2,000 followers in 2+ years time. that's impressive B

J u s T C
04-24-2013, 03:12 PM
But wasn't the pentagon video litteraly on the walls of the building? and to top it off it wasn't even directed into the distance the plane was coming from, it was aimed at an angle flying across rather than head on. do you realise how fast planes travel. that shit be a blur at that angle. probably wont even see it. Just the explosion. I think we can all agree that it is a little odd that a building of such stature containing some of the worlds most powerful people and intelligence doesn't have more than just this 1 camera.That is more than a little weird.

But Pulse you say Jason doesn't have any concrete evidence the events went down the way they did and that's fair enough, but at the same time you don'y have any to prove the contrary and tbh the onus is on you to provide evidence. Not him. Thats like saying pink unicorns exsist then asking him to prove they don't.

Mr-Felon
04-24-2013, 04:02 PM
I see 3 men in kakis that means they are Seals?Looks like security to me .....I see 1 guy with a punisher hat easily purchased off of ebay so hes a seal as well?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Punisher-New-Era-Marvel-Comics-DC-Comics-5950-U-PICK-SZ-/181057698500?pt=US_Hats&var=&hash=item2a27e13ac4

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 PM ----------

ok one has an "ear piece"I see tons of regular people every day walking around with one ipod or mp3 player ear bud in one ear...........you people will make anything you can out of nothing OK YALL SHOULDN'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT THE GOVERNEMENT BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOOOOO SMART THAT YOU SEE ALL THESE GOVERNMENT LIES AND MURDERS AND COVER UPS..............that Noone else But you all see...WHY WORRY?

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

I don't agree with ALL PULSES False Flag bullshit but I will agree with what he said about wack ass Freezy Ct Lmaoooooooooooooooo

John Dos
04-24-2013, 04:08 PM
i just wanna know this...lol what kinda world do you think we live in people? look at all the chemicals in our food and drink. what's the reason for all that shit? if you think the government won't attempt to kill it's own people, WHAT THE FUCK is that? yes, food is off topic. but it is a clear example of how these assholes try to kill and dumb down people. it weakens the third eye pULSe. The Boston Bombings?? very fishy to me. I won't go back and forth with the clowns on this site, but all I have to say is I'm glad people are waking up and seeing the truth.

Mr-Felon
04-24-2013, 04:31 PM
Riiight Dosage truth only You see ............they put chemicals in the food to kill us why are we still here?I see 10000s dying everyday on the news daily from food................WOW

---------- Post added at 04:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:30 PM ----------

The dying from food daily thing was sarcasm BTW........or a Conspiracy withing my post?????

Godbody
04-24-2013, 04:41 PM
fair enough justC we can't prove one or the other...

but the thing about the Pentagon is, there were SEVERAL cameras with an angle on it. You could say what you want about what you know, but if you want to get into the Pentagon theory. let's delve deeper into it. why did the FBI seize footage of several surveillance cameras that had an angle on the Pentagon? Unless they wanted to cover it up. There goes those words again... "FBI" and "cover up"

How could you justify this move and go on about your day as if its nothing shady at all? Oh, but its okay to broadcast on national television two planes flying into the Twin Towers over and over again. I remember there being live feed of people jumping out of the towers, too. But its not okay to show what hit the Pentagon? That's like a girl showing you her pussy and then telling you she's uncomfortable with showing you her tits.

FreezyCT
04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
lol pulse you got me dying...im not the self proclaimed twitter god...im not the one opening countless "buy my followers" threads...im not the one selling e-dreams to the ignorant...im simply poking holes in your business and its pissing you off

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

and the attempt to change topic is weak tbh

Godbody
04-24-2013, 04:54 PM
This argument could go on forever and it's pointless when people aren't willing to accept the idea that shit exists outside of what we know and are conditioned to believe... so one final analogy to put this in perspective.

You have a formidable fish tank. Pretty good size. Inside of it you have 20 small fish. You cover the tank with a black table cloth..so the fish can't see outside of the fish tank, but if you want to look in, all you have to do is remove the cloth.

One day you decide to remove the table cloth and put an even bigger fish inside of the tank, and quickly cover the tank up with the same table cloth. This bigger fish kills some of the smaller fish. Will the smaller fish's anger be directed at you or the bigger fish? You don't even exist to them. Their problem is the bigger fish because it ate the smaller fish, making it invasive to their environment.

The smaller fish eventually band together and kill the bigger fish. Will they perceive that event as a victory against you or a victory against the bigger fish? Again, the bigger fish. They're unaware you exist.

Compare this analogy to some of the events occuring in this world. Our lives are based on perception & we're limited to what we understand and whats tangible.. due to the knowledge we've gained from books, teachers, and media sources.

The bigger fish = boston bomber
Smaller fish = everyday people
The world outside the tank = the unknown & unseen
Black table cloth = the "cover up"
Me = The "hidden hand" or power the fish don't know exist because the cloth prevents them from knowing a world outside of their own environment exists, therefore not believing such world exists.

Obey
04-24-2013, 05:02 PM
^ Some deep shit.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Mr-Felon .. you do realize the security at the event is Police officers. Are you really that caught up in Fox news that you cannot realize they are Seals? Lmao. And explain to me why there were snipers and bomb sniffing dogs right before the event. There's unanswerable questions everywhere. Being the Patriotic 'Mericans we are, we're going to believe everything because bad things happened to good people. You think, ''Our government could never do this.'' Yet, our government kills thousands of innocent Iraqi children and could give 2 fucks. People really need to open their mind to the big picture.

Godbody
04-24-2013, 05:05 PM
I would say there's evidence Jason. The fact that there's nothing to show for what actually hit the Pentagon is reason enough to speculate your own government isn't the protector you always thought it was. I mean you made a post earlier calling me entitled? The fuck? How does it make sense to show the twin towers getting knocked down over and over again on a loop on your television screen and cover up a much more petty crime that doesn't even compare?

Word, Obey brings up a good point too. I have people in the army.. some stationed in Texas, others returning from Iraq and possibly going back or to Afghanistan (for what??)

I've heard stories of lil unarmed kids running around and getting shot down. Cuz shits real out there. They give weapons to lil kids and tell em to kill American soldiers.

Sometimes they kill innocent kids w/out even verifying if they have weapons
Sometimes drones attack innocent people and kill them, including women & kids

But our government isn't capable of killing its own citizens? lol you know what those soldiers do? nothing. Their superiors tell em to suck it the fuck up and keep going. But you're not hearing about that everyday on the news? Why? to re-iterate a point I've made several times.. the news is controlled.

Selective coverage, meaning, you're receiving selective information.

Enfinite
04-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Obey, Please, please, please fam. Do a little more research. That is NOT the emblem of the SEAL's, the Eagle with the trident, anchor and pistol is. The SEAL team logos don't look like that either. This is just a huge scapegoat.
The real SEAL team emblems have an actual Seal on it OR the budweiser.. With the name of the team and it's specialization.
There's team 1, 2 ,3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10 and Delivery vehicle team one.

And on top of that you would have to understand how SEAL's really are in nature.
As an aspiring SEAL myself I've done my research, read countless first hand account books, there's even a former SEAL in my town. They aren't the kind of group to do something like this.
If anything those men are private contractors, ex military, FORMER spec ops at the most. But SEAL's? I'm positive they'd rather die than do anything to hurt their country. They put too much on the line protecting it, why help destroy it?

Mr-Felon
04-24-2013, 11:21 PM
I FAIL TO HAVE BEEN PROVEN THAT THEY ARE IN FACT A SEAL TEAM...........PLEASE I'M WAITING ........

John Dos
04-25-2013, 12:35 AM
Jason it's true, like it or not. monsanto is a serious problem

IV
04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
^ Some deep shit.

---------- Post added at 05:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:58 PM ----------

Mr-Felon .. you do realize the security at the event is Police officers. Are you really that caught up in Fox news that you cannot realize they are Seals? Lmao. And explain to me why there were snipers and bomb sniffing dogs right before the event. There's unanswerable questions everywhere. Being the Patriotic 'Mericans we are, we're going to believe everything because bad things happened to good people. You think, ''Our government could never do this.'' Yet, our government kills thousands of innocent Iraqi children and could give 2 fucks. People really need to open their mind to the big picture.

My mind is open to the whole conspiracy shit, I don't know what to think either way. But people need to understand there's sniffer dogs at ALL MAJOR EVENTS it's just this time there was actually a problem. There were sniffer dogs at the london marathon on Sunday, there were sniffer dogs at the London marathon LAST YEAR, but bombs didn't go off, so you didn't see it. I can't believe anybody would use that as evidence against the thing being real.

evillest
04-25-2013, 09:41 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Wpu6_kArb9U

chex this vid fam