PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty (MW3/OPS2)

RhetoriK
04-17-2013, 05:26 PM
I discovered Call Of Duty a few months ago lol. Anyone else play? I'm not good at all, but it's a lotta fun.. I play on PS3 (MW3 and Black Ops 2)

my tag is W3AP0NXXL on PSN.. holla!

Since it's Text Lounge I'll drop a topic that's relevant to the forum (don't ban me bros lol)

Why all of the name changes. I don't get it. What's the dopest battle on here since umm... October of last year? I think that's the last time I was really on here. Holla.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:31 PM
I stopped playing BO2 last week. I ONLY played Capture The Flag. It was the only hardcore game (not including Search and Destroy) that had an objective. They replaced it with Domination. So now we have Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed (same game) and Domination (No tactics involved there). So fuck that. Game has too many flaws and the only reason I enjoyed it is gone. MW2 & 3 are still worse though.

Fuck your new topic, I'm sticking to the original :D

X-Calibur
04-17-2013, 05:33 PM
XCALIBUR87

PSN

ADD ME UP BRO ??

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 05:34 PM
General Discussion, welcome back though.

RhetoriK
04-17-2013, 05:45 PM
I stopped playing BO2 last week. I ONLY played Capture The Flag. It was the only hardcore game (not including Search and Destroy) that had an objective. They replaced it with Domination. So now we have Team Deathmatch, Kill Confirmed (same game) and Domination (No tactics involved there). So fuck that. Game has too many flaws and the only reason I enjoyed it is gone. MW2 & 3 are still worse though.

Fuck your new topic, I'm sticking to the original :D

sup Dave!

i hear you there. i started playing MW3 long after it's lifecycle (roughly November of last year) so i don't have any real compass for what's good and bad. i've only got the two games to compare against.

i like domination on MW3. i actually enjoy demolition and hardpoint on Black Ops 2 more (when i play solo, it's tdm though.) i'm just getting to the point where i feel like i'm descent enough to play Search and Destroy on either game, but it's just me and my co-worker buddies playing in a party Friday nights lol we pretty much play whatever. hit me up if you're ever on though. i'm an objective player though, my k/d is a great window into how many flags i jump on lol) good hearing from you man. hit me up sometime.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

General Discussion, welcome back though.

lol you ass, i had a text lounge relevant topic =/
i'm only back for the week (if that) ...good seeing you though.
stay black.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 06:06 PM
sup Dave!

i hear you there. i started playing MW3 long after it's lifecycle (roughly November of last year) so i don't have any real compass for what's good and bad. i've only got the two games to compare against.

i like domination on MW3. i actually enjoy demolition and hardpoint on Black Ops 2 more (when i play solo, it's tdm though.) i'm just getting to the point where i feel like i'm descent enough to play Search and Destroy on either game, but it's just me and my co-worker buddies playing in a party Friday nights lol we pretty much play whatever. hit me up if you're ever on though. i'm an objective player though, my k/d is a great window into how many flags i jump on lol) good hearing from you man. hit me up sometime.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

lol you ass, i had a text lounge relevant topic =/
i'm only back for the week (if that) ...good seeing you though.
stay black.

I played them all, but never really touched on World At War.

MW1 was great, MW2 was awful, Black Ops 1 was the best, MW3 was awful, Black Ops 2 would have been good, but the levels are shit and A LOT of flaws.

Worst thing of all is spawn camping. I'm almost an expert at it at this stage and it's still a joke. On Villa and Hijacked especially. Easy as fuck to just catch people the second they appear.

Oh I forgot about that, tac incersions were changed as well. Before, you'd have the usual spawn time. On HC at least, you spawn instantly. It's completely unfair. I always tac in, and once I die, I know EXACTLY where to go to get the guy that killed me. I don't have to wait, and he doesn't know where I am. I just reappear straight away in a better position. How is that fair?

V3numb
04-17-2013, 06:10 PM
are your freaking serious rhet?.. i sold Bo2 and MW3 recently.. i was nasty at BO2 too -_-.. now i randomly pick up BO1...

RhetoriK
04-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Damn from the consensus I'm getting, I should check out Black Ops 1. I might do that.

V3numb
04-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Damn from the consensus I'm getting, I should check out Black Ops 1. I might do that.

yeah you really should.. everyone here that knows anything went back to BO1

catch me,phenom,and some others.. i think ETH as well

oh i added your ass too.. accept me Just C you've yet to buddy me as well -_-

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 11:16 PM
BO1 is stuck inside my ylod'd PS3

METH_BARZ
04-17-2013, 11:29 PM
yea black ops 1 is the best black ops 2 is laggy as hell