PDA

View Full Version : The Buddy Voting System

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:00 PM
Is Motha-Fukin Bullshit Period.
I was listening to some battles this morning and came across a Bnas Open (Written) That honestly had very Basic punches and forced concepts NO H8 to em But im callin it.

@-Catastrophe- (http://www.letsbeef.com/forums/member.php?u=882559)

Fuk It im callin u out too playa..
Those Streaks u and Bnas been on is all played out homie...
I challenge U both to smack the shit outta u 'U will lose Your Fake Streaks hands down" Freestyle or written It dont matter I got U...

Bnas

U need to Quit typing BS Comments on your battles to sway the votes to your side.
It happens alot with u...
"Someone needs to Hype u down abit pimpin"
Im rite here If you want it but im sure u dont famz "U wouldnt want to put that lil streak on the line there do u lolz" :D

Point is U both all wrong..
Fuk it we can go track for track, I got u both on 1 EZ!!!!

LetsBeef or sit the Fuck Down!!!!

Ps "U should both try battling some catz wit skill sometimes"
Dont be so afraid to take a Loss U'kno

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:57 PM ----------

Nothin against the both of U on the Tip, U both need to PIpe the fuck down though!!!
Get at Me

Fredo Lombardi
04-17-2013, 04:02 PM
wtf is a mixtape moderator?

V3numb
04-17-2013, 04:06 PM
you cant win against an army of "0 VP" dick huggers brah?..

and mods should be taking care of the swaying.. but the opponent is to ignorant to tell the staff

side note- i think we should abloish the "block persons" thing.. i meant for comments yeah sure.. but for a battle i dont really know.. cause it can go either way tbh.. let it count towards the battles/votes (if anything sketchy mods can remove vote.. even if its 0Vp for being BS voters already anwysa) and if anything else it doesnt matter if ppl spam ur profile with BS lol

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Bnas I was just callin it as I see it homie
It was a clear buddy vote from Cat on that battle with U against M-Rock..
The shits gotta stop!!!
Nuff said!!!

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 04:18 PM
Imagine living in the same house as this guy and having to listen to 60 seconds of this twat spitting trash screaming his lungs out every 5 minutes.

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:26 PM
Imagine living in the same house as this guy and having to listen to 60 seconds of this twat spitting trash screaming his lungs out every 5 minutes.

Lol Just C

---------- Post added at 01:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:24 PM ----------

Bnas

Keep doin you playa...
I aint bashing u lolz Just trying to Pipe u down abit Dawg!!!
It aint no thing

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 04:27 PM
Ill admit I used to scream but murderousSwag actually took time and taught me a thing or two and I am not yelling at all. I battle off my phone so it dosent have the best quality and I cant turn mic up or down. I stopped caring years ago when people would chirp me for rapping its arrogant id rather help someone out then put them down, but like I said I work off comments now and dont let em get to me

(M-Rock battle) Your quality's fine, you're as clear as day. Tone down the screaming

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:29 PM
(M-Rock battle) Your quality's fine, you're as clear as day. Tone down the screaming

Well Said Just!!!! :cool: