PDA

View Full Version : UnEthical and Wigsplit asking for votes.

BLNK
04-17-2013, 03:18 PM
Wigsplit
yo blnk, eth said it was ok to ask for people to voteon this so it gets hotlisted, it just needs one more? u care to look?
3:19pmBLNK
LMFAO!
asking for votes is against the rules, bro.
3:16pmWigsplit
Even if we both agree its ok?
3:20pmBLNK
Yes.
So that way it aint like im askin for personal votes
ok
im sorry
We r strugglin
lol
That doesn't make breaking the rules okay.
3:17pmWigsplit
Goddamn lb police
We was bending
not breaking
Maybe
Whatever u wanna call it

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 03:23 PM
lol thats cool, Idc, i did do it, ban me if u want too. And dont get eth in trouble, he wasnt doin it. But blnk, you are a faggot.

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

So change the title bitch

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

Pugz ........................

BLNK
04-17-2013, 03:25 PM
Exposed.

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 03:25 PM
And respond to my battle you ball sucking bitch

BLNK
04-17-2013, 03:28 PM
So you can cheat? I don't think so.

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 03:29 PM
http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=lb&id=601921

While ya'll are hear tho, vote on this

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

lol I would never cheat man, I would never ask for someone to vote for me. I'm against cheating, I get boners from winning fair n square. It just sucks having a battle out that you promote to death and it only gets a couple votes.

BLNK
04-17-2013, 03:30 PM
Ohoho, no shame in your game.

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 03:31 PM
Nadanidanada

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 03:48 PM
Where did Master Masai get all of his emcee items from? Anyways...

I said "Ask people to check it if you want" in the battle thread, for everyone to see. Now really exposing eh? I've asked for votes after asking someone if I could before as well.

BLNK
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
Co-conspirators.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 03:54 PM
Just C, @ORC, BLNK

I have to ask, why did all of you guys check the battle and not vote?

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Snitchy McSnitcherson hops on the tattle wagon soon as that bitch rides by. Fast as fuck to try to get someone in trouble for dumb shit. I used to like you, but fuck you now

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:55 PM ----------

And sorry eth, I wasnt tryna get u in trouble

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 04:01 PM
Can I ask some more people to vote?

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 04:03 PM
By all means lmao

OSKAR
04-17-2013, 04:09 PM
wigsplit i'm sorry but i'll give u a warning fam...

If u want ur battle to get votes, use the FVC and Mods..We are only here to help hotlist battles

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 04:13 PM
Its all gravy, u gotta do what u gotta do, mind peepin the battle?

BLNK
04-17-2013, 04:25 PM
Look at all the fun I had.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 04:25 PM
^He's in ACs.

I got at IlL iMaGe to vote as well. So if anyone wants to infract me over it, they can.

stricc
04-17-2013, 04:42 PM
Look at all the fun I had.

i aint gon lie this was some bitch shit BLNK

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 04:46 PM
Michael Jackson, check the battle would you? 1 more to HL.

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:49 PM
LOLz!!!!

Is Dave UnEthical?
Shit I didnt even know

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
^You should still vote.

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 04:53 PM
Dave

Dont worry bout me homie...
I didnt even answer you so U should be fine Pimpin..
Ill stop by and check it on my time though so G'Lookz

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:01 PM
Nah. If Wig gets infracted over this, I should too. Bullshit rule though. The reason people ask for votes on the forums and it's cool is because it's open. No one is going behind their opponents back. In this situation, Wigsplit asks for votes at my request. If I, the opponent, knows about it, how is it any different?

I was just saying to OSK when we were talking about this. I feel mods aren't using their initiative anymore. In a few different situations, I'll be given an example like "Okay, this time it's not as bad, but imagine this was some dickrider trying to cheat his opponent by asking people to vote?". Okay, I agree, but that's not the situation here. Mods should be allowed to pick which situations are against the rules and which aren't, and not just follow the rule book to the line. I had trouble unbanning my Master Masai account. RULE and me talk all the time on the forums, and everyone knows why I was banned. If I'm back, and I talk to RULE, and he's the one who banned me, then why did other mods need his word to unban it? Couldn't they have just used their own initiative on the situation instead of following the "no unbanning someone another mod banned" rule to the point?

That's nothing against the mods themselves. This is obviously what they've been told to do, and it's a mods duty to carry out their instruction on how to keep the site fair. I'd just like to see people use their own opinion a little bit more in situations like this.

Phil Banks
04-17-2013, 05:07 PM
damn.... stop snitchin

IV
04-17-2013, 05:08 PM
Sniiiiiiitch

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:08 PM
I've snitched on loads of people on LB tbh. If rules were being broken, people SHOULD say it.

iiMAGE
04-17-2013, 05:14 PM
Agree with Dave and thats comming from someone whom was breaking the rules lolz

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Nah. If Wig gets infracted over this, I should too. Bullshit rule though. The reason people ask for votes on the forums and it's cool is because it's open. No one is going behind their opponents back. In this situation, Wigsplit asks for votes at my request. If I, the opponent, knows about it, how is it any different?

Anyone can say so and so said it was ok, u set a bad example and give people ideas. the rule isn't as short sighted as you 2 were, especially Wig being Ex Staff

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:25 PM
I couldn't give a fuck about being a good example though. People will learn their own way. I don't feel I did anything wrong, and I don't feel that Wig did either, so I'm not going to learn from this mistake. I don't see what the problem is. WE did stuff that didn't effect ANYONE to promote our battle. We didn't even do as much as spam a thread on the forums, or send out PMs. Final Word getting infracted for racism and Wigsplit getting warned for this. It's getting to be a joke.

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 05:28 PM
I couldn't give a fuck about being a good example though.

And the staff couldn't give a fuck that you were "innocently" asking for votes in private. Nobodys cares bout ya motive. It's a rule. abide by it or get punished.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:36 PM
My example was it's like a policeman at a bonfire. Bonfires are illegal, but if it's controlled, they will do nothing to put it out. They'll probably even enjoy it.

You guys can be as strict as you want. You're just people with different coloured names, and the more bad decisions that get made, the more it makes people want to act on their own judgement.

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 05:39 PM
My example was it's like a policeman at a bonfire. Bonfires are illegal, but if it's controlled, they will do nothing to put it out. They'll probably even enjoy it.

Yawwwwwn. Rule was broken by ex staff who knows better. he got a love tap warning. end of, get over it. I like Wig but I would have banned him just because he was ex staff.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 05:42 PM
Would anything change if the bonfire was set up by an ex policeman?

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 05:43 PM
yawwwwwn

BENSON THA GREAT
04-17-2013, 05:48 PM
Can anyone of u guys please checkout my latest battle and vote for me????

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:47 PM ----------

Thanks ill vote for u later

Fredo Lombardi
04-17-2013, 07:07 PM
blnk has to be the most worthless piece of shit here

GRizzEAT
04-17-2013, 07:19 PM
i feel if tha two make angreement then thats what it is.. if someone exposes that...that also is whaaa it is... but... tha point i wanna make is, no matter how small it is, wen u get caught for sumn, u have to take tha whipping cause if u slide then it'll open up tha flood gates. so tho u ma bro bro, wig... n eth ma sensei.... maybe its tha best that blnk did say sumn. cause tho yall KNOW, some noobs dont... look at it like breast cancer awareness or sumn

1/

IV
04-17-2013, 07:21 PM
I love when Dave tries to justify himself breaking the rules with the most random shit lmao

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 07:26 PM
Im fine with whatever has to happen. But it shows what kinda person blnk is.

IV
04-17-2013, 07:31 PM
Yeah everybody knows BLNKs a faggot anyway

Obey
04-17-2013, 07:36 PM
cheating present participle of cheat (Verb)
Verb
Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage, esp. in a game or examination: "she cheats at cards".
Deceive or trick.

Did anyone act dishonestly? No.. Did anyone gain an advantage? No.. Did anyone deceive or trick anyone? No.. Where is the cheating at?

BLNK Dave Wigsplit

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 07:45 PM
It's all about law and order. He could've just looked the other way considering he understood the situation, but being the law abiding citizen that he is, he took a stand. He never breaks rules in real life either, he is an amazing person and I learned a valuable lesson. Thank you.

Aggo
04-17-2013, 07:48 PM
^Fair point. It's whatever, the two people involved are on the same side of the argument. This is what this whole thread sounds like.

BLNK: Hey! Hey! Wig is stealing shit from Dave! Hey!

Dave: No, it's cool man. I told him he could have those.

BLNK: Hey! Hey everybody! Look what Wig is doing! Look! Hey!

Wig: Dude, he just said he didn't listen to these old 45's any more. He let me have them. I collect vinal.

BLNK: HEY MODS! Look whats going on over here! It's Maaaaaaaaaad shady! Hey! Hey look!

Obey
04-17-2013, 07:48 PM
This is like calling the police for someome J-Walking, smh.

J u s T C
04-17-2013, 08:42 PM
For the record I'm not saying any of them cheated. But the rule is there for a very good reason. You start making exceptions to this 1 and before you know it a bunch more people are doing it. Some new guys see them get away with it and they'll try their luck knowing they can just say "We both agreed" or "I wasn't asking him to vote for me" "Why are you punishing me? you let him (Wig) get away with it" Like Grizz say's it opens the flood gates or at the least has the potential too. Thats why it's no iming battle links PERIOD.. This way everyone is clear.

Aggo
04-17-2013, 09:00 PM
For the record I'm not saying any of them cheated. But the rule is there for a very good reason. You start making exceptions to this 1 and before you know it a bunch more people are doing it. Some new guys see them get away with it and they'll try their luck knowing they can just say "We both agreed" or "I wasn't asking him to vote for me" "Why are you punishing me? you let him (Wig) get away with it" Like Grizz say's it opens the flood gates or at the least has the potential too. Thats why it's no iming battle links PERIOD.. This way everyone is clear.

I can completely agree with this. But if that's the case, no one would know about it and try to emulate it if whistle blowers weren't shoving it in everyone's faces.

V3numb
04-17-2013, 09:02 PM
its a snowball effect..

who who said wiggy really got an warning/infraction anyways?.. maybe he did get away with it..

but naw he prolly did get one.. Lmao poor guy

BLNK
04-17-2013, 09:11 PM
Look at all the attention in getting. :D

SoupErb
04-17-2013, 09:15 PM
I ain't saying Rules should be applied to some people and not to others, but there's 2 sides to LB -
On one side: The people who are in the 'LB Community' so to speak; They(We) take part in organized Tournaments.. create legit crews, whether to be the best crew on the site or just an elevation crew.. Chat/Discuss/Debate in forums etc. And although there can be beef/disagreements there has always been a certain respect for 'THAT' side of LetsBeef's members.

On the other side: The distant people. People that log on, drop like 400 whack opens, snipe 200 of their own kind, self-vote, cheat etc etc.

You know what I mean.

My point being that maybe, just maybe, the tight-knit, trusted side of LB should be able to bend certain rules abit.. For example; Everybody knows getting votes on this bitch is dier; So asking certain dudes for a FAIR, UNBIAS vote should be aloud.. If that makes sense?

It's just recognising (A) type of members from (B) type of members.

BLNK
04-17-2013, 09:20 PM
I am Jack's snarling laughter at Wigsplit's expense.

And this... :D Well, that's just my idgaf face.

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 09:41 PM
I hope you catch diabetes

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Had I simply linked you to the battle thread this all could have been avoided. But I simply trusted that I could ask you to do a favor for me n eth, I never intended to cause a gate to be opened, or harm LB and it's community. But if you got a little chuckle out of everything, who cares lol. This whole thing is fuckin retarded.

Enfinite
04-17-2013, 09:43 PM
^He really doesn't have much else to do fams.

Godbody
04-17-2013, 09:48 PM
Snitches runnin rampant B

BLNK
04-17-2013, 10:02 PM
:D I'm sure you two have met.

Hubert Cumberdale
04-17-2013, 10:10 PM
I'm more in disagreement of the rules than BLNK. I've exposed my fair share of cheaters. He was only make this thread for a bit of fun, but it sparked a decent discussion (the troll's nightmare :D).

For the record I've been voting on battles that get linked to me for years.

Wigsplit
04-17-2013, 10:16 PM
:D We've bumped into each other

---------- Post added at 10:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 PM ----------

Blnk shits out sausage gravy. That has a couple meanings behind it.

Boss-MC
04-17-2013, 11:23 PM
dont point rats out, stomp on them

FiNAL WoRD
04-18-2013, 08:59 PM
i feel if tha two make angreement then thats what it is.. if someone exposes that...that also is whaaa it is... but... tha point i wanna make is, no matter how small it is, wen u get caught for sumn, u have to take tha whipping cause if u slide then it'll open up tha flood gates. so tho u ma bro bro, wig... n eth ma sensei.... maybe its tha best that blnk did say sumn. cause tho yall KNOW, some noobs dont... look at it like breast cancer awareness or sumn

1/

dog, no snitching or no hate but you've linked me multiple times to your battle so if saying something is right should i expose you for it?

Hubert Cumberdale
04-18-2013, 09:04 PM
And 1 week of HOS for self voting isn't "taking the whipping"

OSKAR
04-19-2013, 05:54 AM
No SoupErb...Rules are rules that apply to everyone. No matter how fair the person breaking a rule is he is still breaking the rules nah mean? If it's not followed by everyone we might as well scratch the 'no Imin for votes' rule and let everyone dickride one another for votes behind the scenes.

This is what I told Dave to. I know it's frustrating to see ur battles getting slept on but if that's the case, holla @ the FVC or MODS to vote in em

GRizzEAT
04-19-2013, 09:24 AM
dog, no snitching or no hate but you've linked me multiple times to your battle so if saying something is right should i expose you for it?

[/COLOR]FiNAL WoRD

1) i never link in tha I.M. nor do i specify ma opponent..(I got a banger out, fuk w/ it or Check tha forums wen u get tha chance, posted sumn'

2) uve seeked ma "attention" on ur battles before aswell, so we gone dance, or u jus gone keep steppin on ma toes?

Rain-Matrix
04-19-2013, 02:20 PM
unethical asked for votes in our battle too .. shit i think i even asked a few people to vote for him

SoupErb
04-19-2013, 03:42 PM
No SoupErb...Rules are rules that apply to everyone. No matter how fair the person breaking a rule is he is still breaking the rules nah mean? If it's not followed by everyone we might as well scratch the 'no Imin for votes' rule and let everyone dickride one another for votes behind the scenes.

This is what I told Dave to. I know it's frustrating to see ur battles getting slept on but if that's the case, holla @ the FVC or MODS to vote in em

Word man, word.

I ain't too fucked tbh, coz I hardly battle anymore haha; But y'all know a slept on battle is annoying as fuck - Especially if it's a dope battle.

But yeh, Rules are Rules, so gotta stick to em.