PDA

View Full Version : There aint any respect these days

Rain-Matrix
04-16-2013, 01:33 PM
Just a bunch of punk ass kids

"Trolling" ... Yo u only troll yourself in the long run. you might piss off 1 guy ... thinking u won some online squabble over nothing. before u know it u trolled 100 ... now how much time did u waste doing that u fuckin retard

V3numb
04-16-2013, 01:45 PM
is this a troll?.......

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 02:14 PM
EtH > Rain Matrix though.

http://www.letsbeef.com/battle_details.php?section=tb&id=454950

Rain-Matrix
04-16-2013, 04:02 PM
I dont troll anymore, but when i did i did it alot better than these lame niggas

Just more reason to stop, take a look at your life, and maybe learn a skill or something i dont know. make use of your time instead of saying insults with as much wit as "your wack" to try to get a rise out of niggas ... (lame nigga above me, case n point)

I been reading books lately .... Tom Sawyer, The Sisters Brothers .... Im Going Back To School too. Just Ace'd The Exemplary Test So Im In ..... :high: .... Im Also Writing Some Fierce Shit For My Album

Anyway .... Troll or make something of yourself. this is as good as it gets for you .... 50 years from now what are you going to have accomplished? besides making a bunch of niggas mad for 5 minutes each

---------- Post added at 04:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 PM ----------

Let Me Put This Another Way .... You can either win , or piss off the niggas that do win ..... :high: .... The Latter Will Make u Feel Important, The Prior Will Make u Important

Your life, your choice.

MAN DOWN
04-16-2013, 04:08 PM
Fuck are u talkin bout. Just drop a verse so i can get a W.

But how u been thug?

Rain-Matrix
04-16-2013, 04:13 PM
These niggas that try to stand out by any means nessasary

Whaddup cuz do we know each other

MAN DOWN
04-16-2013, 04:16 PM
Yea blood . I went by molly n splat

V3numb
04-16-2013, 04:21 PM
props to you son.. real talk.. glad you man and matured up.. but you cant preach to the ignorant.. you know your ass cdnt be told shit like this back in the day w/o saying some bullsit yourself rite..