PDA

View Full Version : .:Bring back the crew Forums:.

X-Calibur
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM
I know the crew shit don't work in the booth for battles and that but why was the forums taken down????

Who votes to bring it back

V3numb
04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
not many people used it

METH_BARZ
04-16-2013, 11:30 AM
it was useless you may of gotten a total of 10 new threads a year in there

V3numb
04-16-2013, 11:47 AM
^^thats true tbh.. only the low tier crews recruited there/cyphers all the other more known crews were hand picked

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 11:50 AM
It used to be massive as well. Remember when a top 5 crews thread was posted like ever 5 months? ACs, Regulators, Jobs Corp...annnnnnnnnnnd?

X-Calibur
04-16-2013, 12:08 PM
i think its worth having tho get some crew beefs going etc crew cyphers etc .... i think it could be the source to some more activity

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 12:11 PM
^People wouldn't post in it. You didn't see how dead it became. All crew stuff was going down in the text lounge, and really it still does.

X-Calibur
04-16-2013, 12:16 PM
well thats down to mods to keep the forums where they need to be any crew shit in the text lounge should of been moved to the crew section

if it was run right and the mods moved the topics fast enough the crew forums would have been jumping trust me ive seen and done this before on the site i used to admin

X-Calibur
05-09-2013, 01:51 PM
Still adamant i could make the crew forums busy theres no tangible way of tracing crew beefs with cyphers etc shit gets lost in the text lounge i could have sticky threads of crew names in there for all disses etc posted against them if properly organised it could be really active as this site has become way to mellow ....

Id hold polls and crew awards etc in there ....

Pugz hit me up man i got some ideas for this forum to be made to hopefully help boost some activity ....

I remember the days of click clack apocalypse MFDS all beefing the crew forums where intense ....

InCizion
05-09-2013, 02:21 PM
If done the right way..... Crews makes these websites more fun.... IF they are active enough... We all know that crews come and go.... MOSTLY GO... but again there was good times from past years while in a crew...... I have mixed emotions... I can see both sides of the track! I voted yes though...

lllllllllllll
05-09-2013, 02:48 PM
It's always the people who don't participate in shit begging for something to come back or to be fixed.. If you didn't use it before, stfu. :| And this is not pointed at anyone individually.

X-Calibur
05-09-2013, 02:56 PM
It's always the people who don't participate in shit begging for something to come back or to be fixed.. If you didn't use it before, stfu. :| And this is not pointed at anyone individually.

Hmmmm im sure fam im sure lol

METH_BARZ
05-09-2013, 07:00 PM
^People wouldn't post in it. You didn't see how dead it became. All crew stuff was going down in the text lounge, and really it still does.

this

X-Calibur
05-09-2013, 07:26 PM
this

Like i said tho ma dude if mods moved that shit out the general chat into the crew section those idiots wouldmsoon learn

METH_BARZ
05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
I just see it as cluster fucking the forum though don't need a whole lot of forums that don't get used if anything a sub forum is about all I would give it if it was up to me