PDA

View Full Version : Why this Boston Bombing doesn't sit right

Godbody
04-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Marathon Runner: Bomb Sniffing Dogs/Roof Spotters/Loudspeaker Announcements of Training Exercise - YouTube

^^^ It's funny how everytime there's something tragic going on there's a drill going on

Twin Towers had drills going on to see how they'd handle bombs going off in the towers...on 9/11 people reported explosions underneath them

near Sandy Hook there were drills not too far away dealing with kids in crisis

around the time of the London train bombings there were drills that morning dealing witha train bombing

Now all of a sudden there's bomb sniffing dogs, people on rooftops, and announcements saying its only a drill at the Boston marathon? It's not hard to connect dots when you're aware of whats going on around you.

And don't comment with something like "of course theres heightened security, its dedicated to Sandy Hook"...because Sandy Hook has nothing to do with bombs so the idea of bomb sniffing dogs being present gives the notion that there was very good reason for them being there and it wasnt just a drill

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 09:02 AM
I already said this yesterday?

And bomb sniffer dogs being at a big even like a Marathon, Dedicated to the Sandy Hook victims, meaning they will be in attendance, and given the current climate, isn't un usual, in fact I'd expect that

Godbody
04-16-2013, 09:15 AM
You would expect bomb sniffing dogs at an event dealing with victims of a mass shooting? I'd expect heightened security, of course. I'd expect people on rooftops...but bomb sniffing dogs?

The two are unrelated... Related in the fact that they're both means of killing people, but if anything, you'd expect another shooting at this marathon... Due to copycats. You wouldn't expect a BOMBING.

Let me put it in perspective... The marathon was dedicated to victims of a shooting and let's say there were people wearing gas masks claiming they were conducting a drill.... Then the spectators get gassed by something deadly and you're going to say "oh well it was dedicated to Sandy victims so i'd expect that given the current climate"

No you wouldn't. In the same way you wouldn't expect/prepare for a bombing because gassings, shootings, and bombings are unrelated. Similar in the sense that they're all violent means to a tragic end, but there's no correlation.

Now maybe if Al-Qaeda shot up Sandy Hook you'd prepare for the 3 of them. But not in a marathon where, if anything, you're expecting a copycat or someone with pent up anger ready to shoot up a crowd. If anything you'd expect a tremendous police presence and even people in SWAT gear.

Duh Great Whyte
04-16-2013, 09:17 AM
I was watching the coverage at work yesterday while on break and when I heard the drill shit I was like wait, isn't that exactly what happened with Sandy Hook? and the fact that it only killed two and injured twenty-two, granted those are casualties but if you were conspiring something like this wouldn't you want to have a bigger explosion? to kill more people? for instance look at timothy mcvay and the okc bombing...and i mean you can link the sandy hook shit, but to me it is just weird because they were continually saying shit about nearby assistance because of a drill exercises...and the fact that the news coverage continually plays the same four clips over and over showing the same shit time after time and not really having continual coverage through a live feed to me is sketchy too...idk though only can speculate but I bet FEMA doesn't come out with a report even if this was a drill to cover their asses because of having the trail from Sandy Hook being detected, but it is just weird to me that news broadcasters were talking about drills while the whole thing was going on

Godbody
04-16-2013, 09:25 AM
The important thing isn't the casualties.

"Omg if da govament was behind dis it wud be more den 3 casualties duhhh"

Who's to say the purpose of the bombings was to kill as much people as possible? lol

Phil Banks
04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
I find it funny how it's been 24 hours an already theres a Saudi National in custody. Saudi being the US biggest ally in the Middle East makes it even better. Bin Laden was Saudi and his attacks led to two invasions, but neither was an action against Saudi Arabia. See America right now along with Israel are entrenched against Shiaa Muslims. But Saudi Arabia is mostly Sunni Muslim. I mean any brown face works when your trying to invade Iran but it's just funny. Syrian regime is Shiaa Iran Shiaa Hezbollah Shiaa.... my point is watch how they use this to take action against a country that had nothing to do this because the US govt has become a beast at creating villians and excuses to go get em.

And honestly 259 Iraqi's died Monday... where the fuck was the news coverage on that? Or how there are more children in Iraq with birth defects then fucken Nagasaki.... 8 people die an I'm supposed to care?

Even if WE did do it. Honestly I think it's justified. If we have to live in fear of US drone bombs an Policy it's only fair that you should expierence that fear that nowhere is safe also.

I wonder if this Saudi suspect will be killed and buried at sea before he can say anything they dont want us to hear.

Duh Great Whyte
04-16-2013, 09:31 AM
pULSe have you seen Zero Dark Thirty?

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 09:37 AM
How are bomb sniffing dogs un related? you are aware this is an international event right?. thats like saying bomb sniffing dogs being at the Olympics is irrelevant. they are potential targets, surely you get that. and who's to say the bomb squad didn't get a tip off?

They won't evacuate the area in case it's a hoax and not until they confirm the weight of the threat, by which time it could be too late.

Duh Great Whyte
04-16-2013, 09:38 AM
Phil Banks thats where I was going with the Zero Dark Thirty shit tbh, that movie opened up my eyes to the fact that we acted on the whole Al Queida shit so irrationally, pointing a finger a certain race of people for whatever reason, and pretty much destroying it, just like Hitler with the Jews, the Bushes have raged war on Al Queida and the middle eastern people pretty much, because when any American thinks of a "terrorist" your first thought is a middle eastern muslim, which fucks up the muslim religion because now people think all muslims are terrorists, when in fact muslim is a religion and not a nationality...and pULSe the whole point of the killings is to fuel people to react a certain way, so by killing two people, granted it is at a national event on a national scale, however only killing two people, I feel if it was a terrorist attack plotted it would have been much bigger that was my point, and I brought up OKC bombing because people are blind to the fact that our own people could and are most likely responsible for it and other events similar to this

V3numb
04-16-2013, 09:39 AM
i didnt read all his shit but I agree with Pulse, I was already sketchy on the whole issue when i 1st heard of it and hes just speaking and doing the research that i didnt do tbh

kuddos KIU

Godbody
04-16-2013, 09:48 AM
Word Duh Great Whyte

Let's just think about it

Sandy Hook shooting: "drills" being conducted nearby prior to the shooting that dealt with how first responders would deal with kids in crisis

London train bombings: "drills" being conducted that same morning dealing with bombings in the vicinity of the trains

9/11: "drills" conducted prior to the attacks dealing with a large scale attack and how first responders would act. "drills" conducted many years before these attacks on dealing with bombs being inside of the towers.... & Post 9/11 a lot of people were saying there was no way those towers would go down without explosives

& now these "drills"

Its kind of a "lmao, how stupid do you think we are?" slap in the face. But the sad part of it all is that there really are people so ignorant they refuse to believe anything can be orchestrated in Disney-land America..

& that's not to say the government was behind this. I'm saying let's not ignore obvious coincidences

Duh Great Whyte
04-16-2013, 09:51 AM
nah that's what i'm sayin dogs like shits fuckin crazy, yet it fuels the people in ways like lookin at the a certain group of people as the reason why these things are happening and that shit in itself is sad, but it's all propaganda, that's why the news stations report the news the way they do, to get us to believe what they wants us too

Phil Banks
04-16-2013, 09:53 AM
Duh Great Whyte ya i just saw that movie myself....I think what you gotta realize bout Islam is that they consider all ppl of the faith as brothers... so really when you seeing your brothers not getting trials being tortured an the world refuses to listen when you speak about injustice what other option do you have but to start blowing shit the fuck up?

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 09:59 AM
But the sad part of it all is that there really are people so ignorant they refuse to believe anything can be orchestrated in Disney-land America..

While on the other side of the coin you have conspiracist's who will find out that there are Bomb sniffer dogs at a big International event in a climate where terrorist attacks are all too common, only to claim it's a really outlandish idea for them to be there to ensure the safety not only of the american citizens spectating, but also the safety of the representatives of these nations taking part. I agree about the drills being sketchy. As I already pointed out yesterday in the other thread. But you're reaching with the Dogs.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 10:05 AM
I'm reaching with the dogs? LOL, you're reaching with the dogs.

"Gee, this event is dedicated to people affected by a MASS SHOOTING. Fuck sending out heavily armed & armored officers, what we need are bomb sniffing dogs!"

Give me a fucking break. You don't show up to a knife fight with your bare hands, but you don't show up with an RPG either. Feel me B

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
Why does your brain automatically rule out any other means of attack just because Sandy Hook was shooting related? lol. If anything you would want to switch up tact as to not be predictable. Thats if this even has anything to do with the Sandy Hook victims in the first place. (This is a globally known event with people from around the globe taking part) which neither of us can confirm or deny. thats pure speculation and we both know it.

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

For all you or I know, bomb sniffer dogs could have been present at last years Boston Marathon and every 1 since 9/11. You're only now taking stock of it because an actual bombing attack took place. If you can show me evidence that bomb security has never been high in the previous marathons then I'll eat my words and tell you "you're right"

Godbody
04-16-2013, 10:12 AM
It shouldn't rule out any other means of attack. I'm saying what a coincidence that drills are being carried out relating to bombs when Sandy Hook is unrelated to bombs and if anything you'd expect a copycat shooter before you expect a bomb.

I'm not saying the people shouldn't be under-protected because a shooting rules out any other means of attack so lets focus solely on shooting. I'm just saying this drill, along with many other drills, have way too much in common & these drills magically preceed events that actually hapen.

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 10:15 AM
It shouldn't rule out any other means of attack. I'm saying what a coincidence that drills are being carried out relating to bombs when Sandy Hook is unrelated to bombs and if anything you'd expect a copycat shooter before you expect a bomb.

I'm not saying the people shouldn't be under-protected because a shooting rules out any other means of attack so lets focus solely on shooting. I'm just saying this drill, along with many other drills, have way too much in common & these drills magically preceed events that actually hapen.

Yeah I agree the drills are really odd and have popped up far too conveniently within the vicinity and time frame of these events. You'd have to be pretty naive to not atleast raise an eyebrow at these findings.

They could be faked documents, I don't know, you can never be too sure, but if these drills taking place around these incidents are 100% fact. then it is more than a little fishy.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 10:16 AM
Just C then start saying I'm right because the amount of security seen at this marathon was unprecedented vs other marathons as said by the dude in the video I posted in the first post of this thread.

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 10:28 AM
April 18, 2011

The Boston Marathon: In preparedness, the old is new again
Filed under: General Homeland Security,Preparedness and Response — by Arnold Bogis on April 18, 2011

Find below a “Power & Policy” blog post of mine outlining similarities between what PPD-8 calls for and the actions of Boston officials in preparing for and running the Boston Marathon as a “planned disaster.” Being Patriot’s Day, on which the Marathon is always run, I could not resist the comparison.

- – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - – - -

This month the Obama Administration released Presidential Policy Directive (PPD) 8 on National Preparedness. While arguments can be made both in favor and against this seeming reboot of the national effort to increase preparedness for natural disasters and terrorist attacks, what particularly puzzles me is the lack of attention, given existing homeland security models that include vigorous cooperation among jurisdictions and participation of non-traditional homeland security actors. These efforts can be models for the rest of the nation and often have been ongoing long before PPD-8 called for “facilitating an integrated, all-of-Nation, capabilities-based approach to preparedness.”

For example today, in addition to being Tax Day, is Patriot’s Day in Massachusetts and the day on which the Boston Marathon is run. Why is this relevant to homeland security? As I wrote in an op-ed in the Boston Globe a few years ago:

Today thousands of runners and hundreds of thousands of spectators are unwittingly taking part in a planned disaster. Yet, they are not just safe from harm (except for the variety brought on by running 26.2 miles), they also are participants in an event that will make the citizens of Greater Boston safer in case of a natural catastrophe or terrorist attack.

What is important to note is the long standing, ongoing work towards what PPD-8 identifies as required in that the “national preparedness system shall be designed to help guide the domestic efforts of all levels of government, the private and nonprofit sectors, and the public to build and sustain the capabilities outlined in the national preparedness goal. The national preparedness system shall include guidance for planning, organization, equipment, training, and exercises to build and maintain domestic capabilities.”

Although the principal goal during such events remains the safety of everyone involved, organizers have realized that these annual gatherings of hundreds of thousands of people present the perfect opportunity to evaluate new technologies, exercise disaster plans, and build vital relationships between public safety agencies and the private sector.

Treating these large, annual events as opportunities to test the disaster response system accomplishes exactly that. Personnel from public safety and health departments meet regularly during the year to plan these events. New officials will quickly meet their counterparts in other agencies. As described in a recent Globe story about how close the 2007 race came to being cancelled due to weather, a unified command is established where all the relevant organizations can monitor the event and react together if something goes wrong.

This is not something that concerns only the City of Boston or events that can be dealt with by local authorities:

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:23 AM ----------

It seems these drills have been going on for some years now in Boston on Patriots day. Also since this has been the case Having bomb dogs in the area is not as un common as you think it is.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 10:36 AM
Jason That's a good point, I'm aware of that & I can't argue with that. Of course there's drills that occur for large events that gain publicity and they don't get any attention until the day something actually happens. I understand that.

But the Sandy Hook thing? the London train bombing? On the same day or a little prior to the actual event?

If you're planning to do something eventually & don't want people on your trail or conspiracy theorists saying "why were there drills that day?!", wouldn't you make it a yearly thing to carry out the same drills until the day you're planning to strike?

It'd be even more fishy if this year was the first year they had drills like these, catch my drift?

J u s T C
04-16-2013, 10:44 AM
youre really reachin man .. lol .. youre trying to say that they have drills frequently just so when the government sets off a bomb they have a reason for a bomb squad being in the area ... ??????

I think he's speaking hypothetically. I mean if you were going to plan an attack. holding yearly drills looks a lot less suspect than everytime something bad happens you just happen to be holding a 1 off drill. lmao but saying that why would you even hold a 1 off drill on the same day you're going to attack your own people. you'd just do it without the added and much un needed attention of everyone knowing u were holding a drill

METH_BARZ
04-16-2013, 11:09 AM
Phil Banks thats where I was going with the Zero Dark Thirty shit tbh, that movie opened up my eyes to the fact that we acted on the whole Al Queida shit so irrationally, pointing a finger a certain race of people for whatever reason, and pretty much destroying it, just like Hitler with the Jews, the Bushes have raged war on Al Queida and the middle eastern people pretty much, because when any American thinks of a "terrorist" your first thought is a middle eastern muslim, which fucks up the muslim religion because now people think all muslims are terrorists, when in fact muslim is a religion and not a nationality...and pULSe the whole point of the killings is to fuel people to react a certain way, so by killing two people, granted it is at a national event on a national scale, however only killing two people, I feel if it was a terrorist attack plotted it would have been much bigger that was my point, and I brought up OKC bombing because people are blind to the fact that our own people could and are most likely responsible for it and other events similar to this

hitler and the jews are totally different the only thing that is close to it if not worse in the sense that he killed more ppl over his span was stalin they were killing ppl in there general area although hitler started in germany and pushed his mass murder of jews across europe while stalin just murdered every race that was in russia that was unwanted we didn't set up arab concentartion camps here in the states

IV
04-16-2013, 11:47 AM
Phil Banks can you confirm your whereabouts at the time of the Boston marathon?

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 PM ----------

I told you before bro the London thing was the day after it was announced we had won the Olympics so its expected we'd had extra security doing practice runs etc. I see the rest of yours points though.

They probably do have sniffer dogs at all events, it's just like fire exits, they're always there even if there's not a fire. Thats probably a really really whack example.

There weren't any bombs at the Olympics (that we know of) but there were still sniffer dogs and a hell of a lot of security. If you guys didn't piss every other country off in the world you wouldn't have a reason to be so paranoid ;)

Phil Banks
04-16-2013, 12:26 PM
hitler and the jews are totally different the only thing that is close to it if not worse in the sense that he killed more ppl over his span was stalin they were killing ppl in there general area although hitler started in germany and pushed his mass murder of jews across europe while stalin just murdered every race that was in russia that was unwanted we didn't set up arab concentartion camps here in the states

6 Million Jews died in a world war. It's a fact. But what the Israeli state has done in Palestine for the past 60 years is worse by far. Read some articles by Amira Hass... she's a Jewish Israeli journalist who actually lives on the gaza strip. Her family survived the Holocaust an she is being charged with crazy crimes in Israel because she advocates the rights of the oppresed.

You don't consider Guatanomo an Arab concentration camp? When you have no rights are tortured not given a trial a lawyer unlawfully detained what else can you call it? These black sites where people just disappear.

Every "crazy" dictator America has had to invade in the Arab world obtained that position with their help. With the exception of Bashar Al Assad (Syria)an his father. Sadam was backed by America until he invaded Kuwait. They applauded his invasion of Iran though. Iran turned militant after over throwing their Shah who was an American puppet. Taliban were freedom fighters against the Russians in the 80's also trained by Americans. The whole Israel/Palestine conflict started when Brits an the Americans decided to take a country (Palestine) abolish it an form a new religous state.

The only difference b/w Stalin Hitler an what America has in Latin America, the Middle East, Asia, and Africa, is that it's usually covert an that America's power structure leaves the head of state blameless. George Bush started 2 wars based on false information wars that have both lasted over 10 years.... WW2 lasted 6 years.

Your wrong.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 12:33 PM
Just C was on the money...Everything is hypothetically speaking. Why would any government hold 1 drill, on one occassion, where something tragic happens? That's hella sketchy versus holding the same drill everytime this event happens and when a tragedy finally does happen and everyones pointing fingers, as a government, it's much easier to respond with "We hold these drills every year"

You gotta look at the psychology involved. The people in power are egotistical maniacs that thrive on putting things in your face and they rejoice when ignorant people defend their actions because their lack of understanding

The pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and "Novus Ordo Seclorum"(New World Order) written under the pyramid means nothing to someone that doesn't know this country was founded on fraternities and secret societies. & They love it when people shoot down conspiracy theories because they put this right in your face.. & the satisfaction they get off the people they control sticking up for them and brushing off any conspiracy theory when clearly there are dots to be connected....Man I can only imagine the satisfaction these egotistical sick fucks would get from it

Godbody
04-16-2013, 12:43 PM
So it's not a fact that a secret society put the pyramid on the dollar bill and its not a fact that it says Novus Ordo Seclorum on the back of the dollar bill?

Yet people say those are conspiracy theories and its right in your face...Yet its a fact secret societies and fraternities founded the country and have been running shit since 1776, give or take some years.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 12:46 PM
refer to my previous post. That's FACT, not speculation.

You think they sat around one day and were like "Hey, let's put a pyramid on the back of the dollar bill and lets write some random shit in latin because it'd look cute" ?

It'd be pretty ignorant to brush off whats on the back of the most common denominated bill in the U.S. & This is also a fact that the $1 bill is the most common bill, not speculation.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 12:50 PM
I'm talking about why these "fictional characters" would host yearly drills

You seem to disregard anything involving common sense, & just because you lack the mental capacity to think 10 steps ahead doesnt mean politicians do. Thats why you're on LB talking and defending them while they're in power

Godbody
04-16-2013, 12:56 PM
Lol did I not say from the jump that I'm not saying it was the government and did I not re-iterate that when I said it was hypothetical?

You're duckin whats in front of you. You're ducking what I said on the dollar bill and havent refuted it because its a fact, so you cant

Yet when Im being hypothetical you have a lot to say. Do you need the definition of the word hypothetical?

You cannot refute that this country was founded by secret societies
You cannot refute what I said about the dollar bill
You cannot refute the fact that there are things you don't know, that they do
You cannot refute the fact that your mental capacity doesn't allow you to think objectively and a few steps ahead, as proven by your posts in this thread.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:07 PM
youre clamin to be objective while making a bunch of statements about someone you dont know to be real ... what do you say to this? thats my 1 and only point .. youre dogging giving me an answer cus you dont have one

lmao .. how can you prove this country was founded by secret societies? Mr objective .. hahaha .. what a goof

for an objective guy you really do base alot of things on .. well .. absolutely nothing

things who knows that i dont? once again .. youre referencing a ghost .. no proof at all... very objective ... hahah

LOL! Anything you say after this post will be disregarded. You're so ignorant you don't see whats in front of you. & The sad thing is all the questions you want answers to don't take much digging to get to the bottom of

1) George Washington was the first president. Does your tiny brain understand that?
2) George Washington was a free-mason. Does your tiny brain understand THAT?
3) You're still ducking the FACTS I've provided you with concerning the dollar bill. You acknowledge that Novus Ordo Seclorum is on there and that the pyramid is also there..but for some reason, in your under-developed mind, its for shits and giggles. "Well you werent there when they made our money so you're saying its a secret society blah blah blah where's your proof"

You're one of the most ignorant people I've ever came across. And blind too.

Its becoming clear that you're traumatized by some kind of event in your past that disallows you to think rationally and logically. I hope its that rather than some kind of mental disability, because that would be a shame.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:11 PM
I'm sorry Jason, I forgot pyramids and latin writing is everywhere. It has nothing to do with a secret society and lets disregard that the country's founders were free-masons because thats irrelevant.
Do you read the outlandish shit you type before you hit submit?

If you can't connect the dots, I'm beginning to think it has something to do with your left & right brain being unable to process related ideas.

I never said everything I said was valid. But how is that not proof that the country was founded by secret societies?

Do you know what the cornerstone of the White House is? Or do you need to Google that. You probably do. You probably think the pilgrims had peaceful dinners with Native Americans and they willfully migrated off their land.

Shit, you probably think Christopher Columbus founded America too and he & his peeps didn't kill innocent people and rape innocent women on the way?

There's a saying that goes something like this;

You can't live in an MTV world with a PBS mind.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Well actually, Jason, I have several politicians in my family that are in office and I also have several free-masons in my family. & I actually have sat at round-tables with powerful people that you'll never be in the same room with, and I am a free-mason by blood..

You've yet to address the missing cornerstone of the White House.. Because you're extremely uneducated and everything you type is typical conformist uneducated sheep rhetoric that you've been conditioned to believe. I'm starting to think the movie Bubble Boy was based on your life.

iiMAGE
04-16-2013, 01:18 PM
Shits fucked up no doubt!!!

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:33 PM
lol sorry, but the politicians in my family are politicians in the Dominican Republic. The free-masons in my family aren't involved in this kinda shit

If you're under the idea that free-masons are evil you know less than I thought you did

That's like saying every muslim is a terrorist because a select few decided to carry out acts of terrorism.

I think travelling and seeing different parts of the world opens up your eyes. I've probably been to at least 10 different countries and I've seen the influences that key cities and areas have had on them by ancient civilizations and secret societies.

I suggest checking out the Louvre in Paris, France. The Egyptian exhibit is great and the glass pyramids, which are absolutely insignificant because pyramids have nothing to do with secret societies or ancient civilizations right? Those are interesting too.

And the Obelisk in Vatican City, which I was also visited, has everything to do with Ancient Egypt and nothing to do with Catholicism, yet the Pope stands by the Obelisk on Psalm Sunday

And let's ignore the Temple Of Osiris in Abydos, Egypt. It contains hieroglyphics that depict a helicopter, plane, submarine, and some other kind of aerial craft...thousands of years before they existed.

This world is much bigger and crazier than your mind is willing to understand. People like you live, breathe the air, and die...without ever finding anything out & without having an impact on the world in a positive manner

There's millions of people like you. & I congratulate you, for allowing people like me to manipulate his surroundings and get ahead in life, while having a positive impact on those that care enough for the planet they live on and their lives to do research.

iiMAGE
04-16-2013, 01:37 PM
Doesnt People within those Secret Societies Keep themselves Unknown? So why would u be Flaunting being apart of it? Just a lil funny how its a "Secret Society" Yet u lettin people know over the net that your family is involved with them. Smh Just a lil funny IMO!!!

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 01:39 PM
Apparently the attack was race related.

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:42 PM
If you're a part of a secret society you would use reverse psychology that would include broadcasting your secret society and putting them on front street so that people would disregard all claims of the existence of secret societies with similar statements like the one you just made iLL-iMAGE

iiMAGE
04-16-2013, 01:45 PM
O.k then lol

Godbody
04-16-2013, 01:55 PM
lol @ Jason ducking my previous post, with a thumb in his ass, representing the voice of all the dick riding conformists in the country

typical Jason move.

& why is it the thread that holds everything together? On a smaller scale, on something easy for even your insignificant mind to understand..I'll take it to a Hip-Hop level

How many rappers rap about being the hardest nigga out? Doing this, doing that...Yet they could be gay?

"Nahh man Ice Cube can't be gay he's a G he raps about fuckin bitches and gang banging"

not saying I think Ice Cube is gay, but he's a good example. Rap is a masculine thing, and I'm pretty sure theres rappers you're a fan of who are bi or homosexual. & They use reverse psychology in order to make you believe they're straight.

Or how about...there's soft ass frail ass rappers talking about how they shoot guns and gang banging as a reverse psychology method so that nobody would try them...when in reality they're soft as fuck and don't want people to know

Apply this same logic on a bigger scale. I dumb just about everything down.

The thing about smart mother fuckers like me is that we sound like crazy mother fuckers to dumb mother fuckers like Jason.

Obey
04-16-2013, 02:05 PM
pULSe I'm all for conspiracies, I believe in 9/11 being set-up.. I believe in Sandy Hook and the Auora shooting being set-up.. But this one's a bit too sloppy to be under the influence of our government. But yo pulse, check the beyonce pepsi commercial that just came out.. At the end of the commercial all the glass behind her blows out like a bomb went off and then she wakes up. Check the city outline behind her, is that Boston?..

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 02:25 PM
To all those runners that told me I should stop smoking...

WHO'S SMOKING NOW?

Rain-Matrix
04-16-2013, 04:09 PM
He wonders why he has no friends offline ^

Nigga was asking me for help to be more social but there is no helping that guy

Way Lyve
04-16-2013, 06:20 PM
ok i agree with pULSe on some things.. terror attacks n training exercises do happen at the same time a lot.. but i live in vegas and travel.. you will see bomb sniffing dogs in places where crowds are.. The Wynn casino has them. BUT if any one believes the media or tv 100% of the time..ur a fuckin idiot.. n mean that in the most general sense of the word.. fuckin moron. besides if you watch tv too much you are constantly digesting information that has been slanted and worded in a way to form your opinion.. and you'll always get 2nd hand info where the critical thinking is already done for you and you just consume a bunch of bullshit. Not to mention, the media might not give all of the key elements to a story or problem so it could be hard to understand an issue with out jumping to conclusions and/or make bad decisions out of fear and ignorance.. fuck tv. "Gtfo the house and run a fuckin marathon or something"

Hubert Cumberdale
04-16-2013, 06:26 PM
Lmao^

_Free
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
You would expect bomb sniffing dogs at an event dealing with victims of a mass shooting? I'd expect heightened security, of course. I'd expect people on rooftops...but bomb sniffing dogs?

The two are unrelated... Related in the fact that they're both means of killing people, but if anything, you'd expect another shooting at this marathon... Due to copycats. You wouldn't expect a BOMBING.

Let me put it in perspective... The marathon was dedicated to victims of a shooting and let's say there were people wearing gas masks claiming they were conducting a drill.... Then the spectators get gassed by something deadly and you're going to say "oh well it was dedicated to Sandy victims so i'd expect that given the current climate"

No you wouldn't. In the same way you wouldn't expect/prepare for a bombing because gassings, shootings, and bombings are unrelated. Similar in the sense that they're all violent means to a tragic end, but there's no correlation.

Now maybe if Al-Qaeda shot up Sandy Hook you'd prepare for the 3 of them. But not in a marathon where, if anything, you're expecting a copycat or someone with pent up anger ready to shoot up a crowd. If anything you'd expect a tremendous police presence and even people in SWAT gear.

When you do something you do it all the way, if your gonna secure it because of what it was dedicated to than it would be smart to have bomb sniffing dogs. In the military when we secure something it's covered on all ends. You have to expect the unexpected. I can't say for the Sandy Hook event. Or for 9/11 but If i had a event going on with mass crowds of people i would tell them it was just a drill too. the less panic there is the more manageable overall a situation is.