PDA

View Full Version : MODS & Freak_MC ENTER PLEASE

UhMAZING
04-13-2013, 12:17 PM
Freak_MC, the fact I have 2 battles with you in the last week...that you posted as Freestyle but was obviously written then the most recent battle we had which was yesterday 4/12/2013 and in my verse I called it as a written and not a free...Then you get mad, blocc me, then bitch on my profile about How Dare I? How Dare You!...you get pissed because you got called out, not only did you blocc me and leave dumb shit on my profile..you took it a step further and had a Mod Delete the battle. The mods I've spoke with about this said that's bullshit, and no reason to have a battle removed. You need to remember where you are on here...this is a rap battle website, worse shit gets said then accusing someone of writing their rhymes. I get accused of it almost daily, do I go bloccin' people and bitch and whining and having my battles deleted, NO. I know the truth, that my shit is Free. So if you're mad that I called you out on posting writtens as frees, BE MAD NOW BECAUSE i'M CALLING YOU OUT FOR THE BITCH YOU ARE. if this lil stunt you pulled, happens again...I've been assured by a mod that will remain nameless, YOU WILL BE DEALT WITH. Now, grow some nuts, be a man...and stop the BS.
:bs::bs::bs:

V3numb
04-13-2013, 12:21 PM
how you block someone but comment on their profile?.. thats like talking to a rick wall.. lol

iiMAGE
04-13-2013, 12:25 PM
how you block someone but comment on their profile?.. thats like talking to a rick wall.. lol

LMAO V3numb :D

The Ghost of Freak
04-13-2013, 02:16 PM
V3numb; iLL-iMAGE; and whoever else, Here is my PUBLIC PRESENTATION of MY POSITION:
I blocked UhMazing because he was clearly swaying with comments on the battle…not because I was mad about the beef…. Any of you can talk shit all day long for all i care.
We had communication issues evidently, on both sides, about the issue of what was freestyled or not….who gives a fuck..
BUT the LB rules say you cant sway outside the recording, so get your story straight because your end is not all true. So you stop your BS.
That also means if anybody believes you fully then they are fooling themselves too.
They can all go look at my profile and see you trolling on this… who wouldnt block that?

GRizzEAT
04-13-2013, 03:22 PM
lolz V3numb gettin his scooby on......rick rall

J u s T C
04-13-2013, 03:28 PM
we don't need to be told yesterdays date, thank you.

V3numb
04-13-2013, 03:49 PM
lolz V3numb gettin his scooby on......rick rall

ruuuurd up ram

GRizzEAT
04-13-2013, 05:58 PM
we don't need to be told yesterdays date, thank you.

whaaa second is it?

UhMAZING
04-20-2013, 04:58 AM

Ask him that, he's the one that did it.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 AM ----------

V3numb; iLL-iMAGE; and whoever else, Here is my PUBLIC PRESENTATION of MY POSITION:
I blocked UhMazing because he was clearly swaying with comments on the battle…not because I was mad about the beef…. Any of you can talk shit all day long for all i care.
We had communication issues evidently, on both sides, about the issue of what was freestyled or not….who gives a fuck..
BUT the LB rules say you cant sway outside the recording, so get your story straight because your end is not all true. So you stop your BS.
That also means if anybody believes you fully then they are fooling themselves too.
They can all go look at my profile and see you trolling on this… who wouldnt block that?

You're retarded, Freak_MC you called me out saying my shit was written in your verse against the private I sent because I missed it because BNB got to your open before I did. So of course, after you say some shit like that...and I see another battle of yours posted in the open I'm gonna take it and say you wrote the shit, because you know you fuccin' did. So how is that swaying if I'm telling the truth? You said you had the battle deleted because of me swaying when in fact the battle I posted the comment saying "nice written" is still present on my battles list. Convenient that the one you had deleted was the one that I called you out in the battle verse as writing it, and had far superb bars than what you had and the outcome would of been you, Body Bagged. I have a good memory, you have to in the battle game..if you want to man up and drop again something some what similar then let's go and stop talking.

:high::fyou::high:

The Ghost of Freak
04-21-2013, 02:31 PM
UhMAZING Your argument would work if I had in fact wrote that freestyle, but I didnt….thats why i labeled it as freestyle…because it was freestyled. As far as the comments, you put comments on both battles; one was offered to be removed so I accepted not thinking it would turn into this. If you want to do over your recording of your verse and send it to me fine, but otherwise I clearly made a mistake by accepting to have that trashed. My bad. Lets just call it a truce and just be as respectful as possible from now on, because I really don't have beef with you outside the recordings. If you cant do that then we can just avoid each other.

Murderous Swag
04-21-2013, 07:37 PM
This thread alone is full of fuckery and faggotry amongst ignorance and a couple other words to describe the way both of you are acting.Freak I know without a doubt your posting writtens as freestyles I have checked myself.Cut it the fuck out if you wrote clearly select the written option or for every battle YOU REFUSE TO SELECT THE RIGHT OPTION will result in an auto loss from here on out.
Uhmazing-You have become a pain as well threads like this.....If any of yalls battles happened to be open at the time of the original post IS SWAYING.If i catch you swaying consider this your warning next time you wont be so lucky
Overall
Both of you grow a fucking pair of nuts and act like a fucking man not some little fucking kid acting like bitches and shit man.
That is all your both dismissed

OSKAR
04-21-2013, 08:59 PM
So I deleted that battle and I haven't been aware of what swag said about freak writting freestyle verses but in his defense, the battle against Uhmazing did not sound written at all. I saw Freak's writtens against Bnas and from what I recall, the written verse had nothing to do with that freestyle verse against uhmazing quality wise.

Battle was deleted cuz it was a case of freestyle vs written...case closed

Murderous Swag
04-21-2013, 10:15 PM
OSKAR not trying to over ride your decision but i would have just made it an auto win instead of completely removing the battle...but to each his own

UhMAZING
04-22-2013, 10:19 AM
UhMAZING Your argument would work if I had in fact wrote that freestyle, but I didnt….thats why i labeled it as freestyle…because it was freestyled. As far as the comments, you put comments on both battles; one was offered to be removed so I accepted not thinking it would turn into this. If you want to do over your recording of your verse and send it to me fine, but otherwise I clearly made a mistake by accepting to have that trashed. My bad. Lets just call it a truce and just be as respectful as possible from now on, because I really don't have beef with you outside the recordings. If you cant do that then we can just avoid each other.

How you gonna say you didn't write it, when you in fact admitted that "some" of it was pre-med, which to me...is the same as a written. I ain't got no beef either, my point is just man up...and admit it's a written. I'm not the only one that thinks it, when you been doing this shit for 10+ years, you know when something is written. and I still call BS on a mod "offering to have it deleted" because that shit just don't happen, and I've spoke with multiple mods who all said that is some bullshit.

---------- Post added at 09:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:16 AM ----------

So I deleted that battle and I haven't been aware of what swag said about freak writting freestyle verses but in his defense, the battle against Uhmazing did not sound written at all. I saw Freak's writtens against Bnas and from what I recall, the written verse had nothing to do with that freestyle verse against uhmazing quality wise.

Battle was deleted cuz it was a case of freestyle vs written...case closed

yeah, it was a freestyle vs written...my freestyle vs his written you stupid fucc.
stay the fucc off my battles with ya limey self. and he even admitted in my inbox that "some of it" was pre-med which is the same as written, and you stupid if you heard his verse and didn't think it was written, in the 24 hours it was posted, myself among other people and mods believe it was written. stop being a fuccin' dicc rider and give me my fuccin' credits bacc already. OSKAR and maybe you all should communicate shit as a "TEAM" you are staff, instead of just taking shit upon your self that you have NO FUCCIN' CLUE ABOUT. Glad I didn't hire you, cuz I'd Fire you.

OSKAR
04-22-2013, 11:42 AM
pre-meds ain't written u fucktard...He might had some concepts before pressing the record button and he developed them in a freestyle...so you telling me that in a live battle situation when someone says something and someone rebuttles it that ain't freestyle? Cuz by the time the other dude finished his verse he had some time to think a concept to rebuttle his shit...that's not exactly reading of a paper is it? n you honestly think that Freak's verse against you that had no punchlines was a written? Check his shit vs Bnas..there was a huge different between that written and that verse he posted against u...It ain't like i deleted the battle without doing any research

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

and Murderous Swagg i deleted the battle to avoid complaints...read the comment above me...that's only after I deleted this battle imagine if I gave Freak the autowin instead

UhMAZING
04-22-2013, 03:24 PM
pre-meds ain't written u fucktard...He might had some concepts before pressing the record button and he developed them in a freestyle...so you telling me that in a live battle situation when someone says something and someone rebuttles it that ain't freestyle? Cuz by the time the other dude finished his verse he had some time to think a concept to rebuttle his shit...that's not exactly reading of a paper is it? n you honestly think that Freak's verse against you that had no punchlines was a written? Check his shit vs Bnas..there was a huge different between that written and that verse he posted against u...It ain't like i deleted the battle without doing any research

---------- Post added at 10:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

and Murderous Swagg i deleted the battle to avoid complaints...read the comment above me...that's only after I deleted this battle imagine if I gave Freak the autowin instead

OSKAR I know what the fucc a pre-med is, I'm not the dumb bitch.
A pre-med is a previously thought out verse...which would be the same as if you was reading it off a piece of paper. I don't know about across the pond, but in the states..we don't play that bitch shit. You deleted the battle because you're a bitch, Plain and simple...there was no reason to delete that battle..and like I said, gimme my fuccin' credits bacc. Stop being so quicc to jump on someones dicc and be captain save a fuccin' ho. As far as battles, in real life...3 rounds, a person drops the next person drops...and so on. If someone is spitting against me, I have time to think of rebuttals...enough time that I could sit down and write the shit out. If you're facing someone that's done their research you can also be prepared by knowing the played out shit they're going to say about you. Rap battles are written, and memorized.. just like a pre-med can. A true freestyle is nothing on ya mind...clicc record...spit that shit. Maybe y'all need to learn how to free cuz I guarantee 85% bitches on this site write their frees. Now go delete some more battles to "avoid the complaining"....on a RAP BATTLE website, you fuccin' bitch. :high::guns::high:

and P.s. what fuccin' proof do you have that my shit was written, since you're accusing me of it?...what fuccin' proof?....you can tell my shit is free...but you say you deleted the battle because it was a free vs written, but yet Freak_MC wants to say that you deleted it because you offered to have it deleted because of Swaying? ....maybe you two buddies should get your fuccin' stories straight. Be Real Son.

OSKAR
04-22-2013, 03:37 PM
i dont think that's what he meant cuz i doubt someone with so many battles will write all his freestyles and 'memorize' them..think logically yo. You ain't getting nothing back with this attitude until Freak_MC comes here and proves me wrong...in all honestly on that SPECIFIC battle his verse did not sound written at all and u came storming in with a written hoping to expose him and get a free win. Plus I ain't on nobody's dick...I judge as fair as possible according to what I believe is the case, now if u don't like the decision jump of a bridge.

This is what he pm'd me:

'THis fool claims I wrote this freestyle that was totally of the top with maybe a inserted pre med, but not written'

and tbh I agree with him cuz 3.9/4 of his verse were basic as fuck something that doesn't hint a written verse

J u s T C
04-22-2013, 03:38 PM
Uhmazings a faggot. The End.

OSKAR
04-22-2013, 03:44 PM
how do i know? Cause I heard a battle where MC had pauses and stumbles that hints a freestyle where u come with a 'freestyle' that had no flaws in the flow and u kept going and going without messing up at all...is ur freestyle that good? I dont think so...stop crying now it's just a battle, it's not like u got screwed on the audio tournament final